"let us have some popcorn"怎样改为一般否定疑问句的回答,并作肯定回答和否定回答

1.Maria has a new backpack[改为否定句] 2.I hve a good friend.[改为一般疑问句] 3.Let us watch TV.[给出否定回答] 4.My telephone is [on the desk].括号里的提问 4.Let us play football.YES,let us[不同的表达方式改写画线部分] 5.Her father has lunch at home.[改为否定句] 2.They often have hamburger for breakfast.[改为一般疑问句,并作出肯定和否定回答] 3.This is a tomao.[改为负数句] 4.They like ice creams very much.[用HE作主语改写原句 5.MY mother likes [chicken and eggs fir dinner].括号里的部分提问4题是分开的 4.MY telephone is [on the desk]括号里的提问 5.Let us play football.yes,let us[用不同的表达方式改写画线部分 2楼的我括号括错了SOORY是你那样括的
abRC66BZ29
1.Maria has a new backpack[改为否定句] Maria doesn't have a new backpack.2.I hve a good friend.[改为一般疑问句] Do you have a good friend?3.Let us watch TV.[给出否定回答]Let us not watch TV.4.My telephone is [on the desk].括号里的提问 Where is your telephone?4.Let us play football.YES,let us[不同的表达方式改写画线部分] 不懂5.Her father has lunch at home.[改为否定句]His father doesn't have lunch at home.2.They often have hamburger for breakfast.[改为一般疑问句,并作出肯定和否定回答] Do they often have hamburgers for breakfast?3.This is a tomao.[改为负数句] Thess ate tomatoes.4.They like ice creams very much.[用HE作主语改写原句He likes ice cream very much.5.MY mother likes [chicken and eggs fir dinner].括号里的部分提问What does your mother like?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Maria has not a new backpack. 2.Do you have a good friend? 3.No,I do not want to. 4.Where is my telephone? 5.Her father does not have lunch at home. 2.Do they often have ham...
1. maria hasn't a new backpack. 2.Do you have a good friend? 3.no, i don't want to 4. where is your telephone? 4.??? 5.her father doesn't have lunch at home. 2.does they ...
1.Maria desn't has a new backpack2.DO you have a good friend?
Maria has not a new backpackDo you have a good friend?No,I'm so tiedAre you telephone
on the desk?4.Let us play football. YES,let us[不同的表达方式改写画线部分]???5.Her father dose not ha...
1.Maria has a new backpack[改为否定句]Maria doesn't have a new backpack.2.I hve a good friend.[改为一般疑问句] Do I/you have a good friend?3.Let us watch TV.[给出否定回答] No, I don't want to./...
扫描下载二维码小学最强的句型转换方法以及特殊疑问词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学最强的句型转换方法以及特殊疑问词
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语句型转换(初二)1.You can have some yogurt.(改为祈使句)_____ some yogurt,_____.2.They need(one teaspoon of)salt.(对括号内部分提问)_____ _____ salt do they need?3.They like popcorn.(改为一般疑问句)_____ they _____ popcorn?4.Check your answers again.(改为否定句)_____ _____ your answers again.5.He wants to be (a writer).(对括号内部分提问)_____ _____ he _____ to be?
vhTI36HD02
1 Have , please2 How much3 Do,like4 Don't check5 What does, want.
1.Have some yogurt, please2.How many3.Do they like popcorn4.Don't check your answer again5.What does he want to be?
1.不知道2.how much3.does
like4.Don't check5.what does want
please2 how much3 Do
like 4 Don't check5 what does want楼主如有疑问可以追问
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码小学英语一般疑问句和特殊疑问句(附练习题)[1]_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学英语一般疑问句和特殊疑问句(附练习题)[1]
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?