I am draw.错伏哪里能看错

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 My name is Lucy. I come from America. I am now ..
阅读理解。
&&&& My name is Lucy. I come from America. I am now in China. I study in Hangzhou No. 4 Middle School. There are many clubs in our school. They are an English club, an art club, a music club, a ball game club, a swimming club, a chess club and a computer club. There is a"Show Yourselves!" Festival in our school every year. On that day, students from different clubs show their talents (才能) in different ways (用不同的方式). They can sing English songs, draw and paint beautiful pictures. They can play the guitar, the violin, the pianoand the trumpets (小号). They can also play chess and show us their swimming skills (技巧). They like this festival very much. I join the art club, and I paint the ads (广告) for them. Giving (付出) help makes me happy.
1. There are _______ clubs in No. 4 Middle School.
A. five B. six C. sevenD. eight
2. Lucy is in the _______ club.
A. musicB. EnglishC. paintingD. art
3. The students from the art club show their talents by (通过……方式) _______
A. singing English songs B. painting nice pictures C. playing beautiful music D. showing their drawing skills
4. _______ makes Lucy happy.
A. Joining the clubB. Showing her skills C. Painting for the FestivalD. Studying in a good school
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1-4&&&&&&& CDBC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 My name is Lucy. I come from America. I am now ..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 My name is Lucy. I come from America. I am now ..”考查相似的试题有:
794317980412671626925129091272984[原创]2011届高考英语短文改错课堂练 doc--预览
试卷 教案 课件 搜索
试题搜索答案
☉禁止使用迅雷下载本站资源,如果不能下载请联系QQ:
☉如果遇到什么问题,可以加网站QQ群()
☉本站提供的资源仅供学习研究之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用。
下载内容预览: 预览不包含图片,只是文字内容 ,需要完整资源请下载.
2011届高考英语短文改错课堂练1文中共有10处语言错误。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。No. 1I went to the Summer Palace on last week. At the gate I happened to meet some America tourists. I greeted him in English and then we began to chat. I got to know that they were college students travel in China. They were busy with taking pictures and were much impressed with the changes had taken place in the past few years. After which, we went boating on a lake and had a good time. We exchanged our email address so that we could write to each other on the future. They thanked me again and again. I was very glad to have a chance to practising my oral English1. on last去掉on
2. America tourists→American
3. greeted him→them
4. students travel →travelling
5. busy with去掉with
6. changes后加that7. After which→ that
8. email address→addresses
9. on the→in10. to practising→practiseNo. 2My classmate except me were in high spirits. At the coming party I would have to do some cleanings, for I wasn't able to dance and sing. During the party, I tried to keep the room being clean. After the party I got rid the rubbish. Enjoying my classmates' smiling faces, I felt their job worthwhile. When told the room will have been a dustbin without me I thought of a saying, "There must have a use for my talent." You may have no special talent, so as long as you try to do good in everything useful, you'll find everything is beautiful at every corner of your life.1. My classmate→classmates
2. some cleanings→cleaning
3. and sing→or4. being clean去掉being
5. rid后加of
6. their job→my
7. will have→ would
8. must have→be
9. so as→ but
10. do good in→wellNo. 3Recently, we have had a discussing about if we should study by discussing in free class. Views vary from persons to person. Most of the students consider that it is of greatly help studying by discussing in free class, that, they think, can help to find better ways to solve problems. What is much, they believe that they learn by discussing can last longer in their memories. However, there are 35 percents of the students holding the opposite view it is not good. They insist that discussing mean lacking thinking and the loud noises is caused by it will disturb others.
1. a disscussing→discussion
2. from persons→person
3. greatly→great
4. that→which
5. much→more
6. believe that→what
7. percents→percent
8. view后加that
9. mean→means
10. 去掉is
No. 4Our school lies on the foot of a mountain with a small river passes by. It used to be a quiet, clean and beautiful place for a school. It is a pity which things have changed after a chemical factory was built near our school one year ago. Every day the factory produces many waste water and some harmful gases. The terribly pollution is harmful to our health. What's bad, the great noise from the factory had a bad effect on our activities. As a result, our school is no longer what it used to. Our teachers and students are miserable beyond the description.
2. passes→passing
3. which→that
4. after→since
5. many→much6. terribly→terrible
7. bad →worse
8. had→has
9.used to后加be
10. 去掉the No. 5Now I'd like to tell you something took place in my school yesterday. In the afternoon we are all held together for our 18-years-old birthday. At the first we promised that like grown-ups we should be responsible for our society. Then we expressed thank to our parents who experienced hardships to bring us up and our teachers who educated us heart or soul. And our teachers also gave to us cards expressing our good congratulations and wishes to us. Finally, we put on wonderfully performances.1. took 前加that
2. are→were
3. 18-years-old→18-year-old4. 去掉first前面的the
5. like→as
6.thank→thanks
7. or→and8. 去掉gave后面的to
9. expressing our→ their
10. wonderfully→wonderful No. 6In the country now, there are many children do not attend the school. I think one of the reasons is that their families are very poor to send them to school. They had to stay at home to make money to support their families. Other reason is that many parents think it useless of the girls to study and they do not like them to go to school. A third reason is what some children are not interesting in their lessons. In my opinion, all children, included girls, have the chance to receive education. Everybody should pay attention for the education of the children. 1. children前加who/that
2. 去掉attend后面的the
3. very→too
4. had→have
5. other→another
6. of→for
7. what→that
8. interesting→interested
9. included→including
10. for→toNo. 7It is known to us, a severe tusnami occurred in the Indian Ocean in December 26, 2004. It's reported that more than 10 countries were suffered from the disaster. But it caused more than 200,000 deaths and left million of people homeless. Countless houses and schools have destroyed. Just imagine how the students here need help. Schools should be rebuilt so that they could return to classes soon. Here the Student Union calls for everyone to do something for them. We'll have a voluntary contribution this week. Let's give away our pocket's money.1. It is→As
2. in December→on
3. were suffered去掉were
4. But→And
5. million→millions
6. destroyed前加been
7. students here→there8. they could→can
9. calls for→on
10. pocket's→pocketNo. 8The Guangming Middle School is in west of the city, with the Chengxi River run nearby. When you enter the school, you can see a big flower bed in the front of you, and two large buildings on both side: the library on your right and the teach building on your left. Walk on further, and you will find the sports building. Behind which, there are two basketball courts. On the north of them is the sports ground. On it's east side stand two buildings: the dining hall, or the dormitory. All the buildings of the school is surrounded by bushes and flowers.1. west前加the
2. run→running
3. the front去掉the
4. both side→sides5. teach building→teaching
6. further→farther
7. Behind which→it
8. On it's→its
9. or the→and
10.school is→areNo. 9One morning, Mrs. Smith's dog was hunger. She took out a piece of paper, that read, "Give it half a pound of meat." Then she gave it to the dog saying "Bring it to the butcher's." The dog ran here and gave the paper to the butcher. He read it and did. Soon, the dog came again and gave him other piece of paper. Without looking, he did so once more. Two hours late it came again. He wandered why Mrs. Smith gave it so much meat. He read the paper and found out there was not a single word on it. What a clever dog it was!1.hunger→hungry
2. that read→which
3. Bring→Take
4. ran here→there 5. and did后加so
6. other piece改为another
7. late改为later8. wandered→wondered
9. found out去掉out
10. What→HowNo. 10Mr. Chen has a habit of drink. The best present to him, of course, is wine. His the eldest son brought him a bottle of Mao Tai. He was glad and drank them up. Then he wrote "105"on the trademark with a pencil, meant he had already drunk 105 bottles the wine. Two days late, a stranger came and offered to paying 5 Yuan for the empty bottle. Mr. Chen was very pleasnt and sold it. Several days later, his second son brought him other bottle of Mao Tai. While enjoying it, he suddenly found out "105"----the very mark on it.1. drink→drinking
2. His the去掉the
3. them→it
4. meant→meaning
5. bottles后加of
6. late→later
7. paying→pay
8. pleasant→pleased9. other→another
10. found out去掉out bottle→bottles高考英语短文改错课堂练2文中共有10处语言错误。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。No. 1One day a lawyer happened to see a man beat a donkey with a stick. "Why were you doing that?" asked the lawyer. "To make the donkey to go." answered the man. "Have you right to beat the animal like that?" asked the lawyer once again. "Certain I have." said the man. "It is my donkey and I can do that I'd like to with what is my". The lawyer thought for a minute and took his own stick and beat the man. "Stopping!" cried the man, "Are you mad?" "Oh, yes. This is my stick and I can do what I like with what was mine."1. beat→beating
2. Why were→are
3. to go去掉to
4. right前加the5. Certain→Certainly
6.do that→what
7. is my→mine
8. Stopping→Stop9. yes→no
10. was mine→isNo. 2An old man was seating in an armchair at home, reading his newspaper. Beside him lay a dog sleep soundly. The old man decided to leaving home for a while, and he couldn't go out with his slippers on. So he woke up the dog and let it fetched the shoes for him. Out of its expectation, the dog didn't even stand, but just barked with two eyes closed again. He was complete puzzled. As he was wondering what was happening, a cat appeared in the front of him. Why do you think a cat came there?1. seating→sitting/seated
2. sleep→sleeping
3. leaving→leave
4. and he→but
5. fetched→fetch
6. its expectation→his
7. stand后加up
8. complete→completely
9. the front去掉the
10. think a →the No. 3Welcome to Holland! I hope you all enjoy your staying here. I'm glad you have come on April, for spring is certainly a best season to get to know Holland. I'm sure you will amazed by the color and variety of all the flowers. You won't be able to stop taking photograph! We have many beautiful towns. I suggest you start by taking a boats trip on the Canals. It's a relaxed way of visiting the old canal houses. Then you can visit to our museums and churches. You don't have to worry about language problems there. Just have a pleased trip and come again next year.1. staying→stay
2. on April→in
3. a best→the
4. amazed前加be
5. photograph→photographs
6. boats→boat
7. relaxed→relaxing
8. visit to 去掉to
9. problems there→here
10. pleased→pleasantNo. 4This is said that Great biologist Darwin was a man with a sense of humor. Once he is invited to dinner. At the dinner, he happened to sit next a young good-looking woman. "Mr. Darwin," the woman asked a biologist, "I heard of you have made a surprising conclusion which the person's ancestor is the monkey. I am suitable for you row of judgment?" "Certainly." Darwin well-mannered replied. "I am like the monkey?" "Yes, you aren't. And you were changed not from the ordinary monkey, but from the extreme attractive monkey."1.This→It
2. he is→was
3. next后加to
4. a biologist→the
5. heard of去掉of
6. conclusion which→that
7. you row→your
8. Yes→No
9. And→But
10. extreme→extremelyNo. 5I am shy when at school. I was afraid of speaking in front of the class. When I had to face such many classmates, I felt nervous but my voice and legs shook. My teachers helped me a lot of. They often encouraged me to answer question in class and to go to the teachers'desk to read lessons. Sometime I felt I didn't do so well but they spoke high of me. Meanwhile, my classmates kindly asked me to join them all kinds of activities. All these helped me with my confidence. Since then on I dared to do that I wanted to.
1. am→was
2.such→so
3. but→and
4. a lot of去掉of
5. question→questions
6. Sometime→Sometimes
7. high→highly
8. join them后加in
9. Since→From10. that→what No. 6When tea and coffee was first introduced to Europe in the 18th century, people thought they were harm. So the king of Swede decided to find whether this was true or not. It was happened that there were two brothers whom were in prison then. The king ordered one of them to drink tea every day and the others coffee. All of them lived for many years without any problem. The one who had to drink tea died in the age of 83 and the other lived even long. Therefore, Swede is one of the countries there much tea and coffee are drunk. 1. was first→were
2. harm→harmful
3. find后加out
4. was happened去掉was
5. whom→who/that
6. others→other
7. All→Both
8. in the age→at9. long→longer
10. there→whereNo. 7My wife and me spent two weeks in London last year. We went here in autumn. We stayed in a small hotel in the West End. It was convenient as we do most of our sightseeing on foot. Taxis was quite too expensive. We couldn't understand the bus routes, but my wife didn't like traveling by the underground. She said it made her to feel sick. We went to look at the places which all tourists see. We saw the Buckingham Palace. We came shopping in Oxford Street and spent too many money. What we liked most, though, was going to theatre.1. me→I
2. here→there
3. do→did
4. Taxis was→were
5. but my→and6. by→on
7.to feel去掉to
8.came→went
9. many→much
10. theatre前加theNo. 8One day I happened to find out a chatting room in my QQ, there people were chatting in English. I tried to chat with some of them. To my surprise, I found the oral English of some junior students were better than me. I asked them for advices and they told me to practise more on QQ. But every day after that I would spend one hour practise my oral English on QQ. Day by day I learned from many useful words and expression. With time going by, I found I could even communicate some college students freely.
1. find out去掉out
2. there→where
3. were better→was
4. than me→mine
5.advices→advice
6. But→So/And
7. practise→practising
8. learned from去掉from
9. expression→expressions
10. communicate后加with No. 9The Internet is a computer network use the telephone system to link together million of computers around the world. Once you're connected to the Internet, and there are lots of difference things you can do. You can send "e-mail" to your friends as long as they were on the Internet, or looking through all sorts of information on the World Wide Web. You don't need know how the Internet works in order to use them. But if you understand the basics which may help you solve many problems you have and you can impress your friends by your Net knowledge !1. use→using
2. million →millions
3. and there去掉and
4. difference→different
5. they were→are
6. looking→look
7. know前加to
8. use them→it9. which may→it
10. by→withNo. 10Mr. Huang is sixty years old and had retired. He taught our chemistry when we were in Grade One. He taught very well. He tried his best to make his classes live. He usually made well preparations for the lessons and was strict with us. Each time when we made mistakes in our homework, he would ask us to correct it. I was poor in chemistry. He often helps me with my study patiently. With his help I made great progresses. He was very kind to his students. As experienced teacher he was respected or loved by all the students. 1. had retired→has
2. taught our →us
3. live → lively
4. well →good5. 去掉when
6. correct it→ them
7. helps →helped
8. progresses→progress
9. As后加an
10. or→andNo. 11Last week I went to a movie, which was very touched. It was a sad movie about a mother and her sons. When the child was a little boy, his mother was very poor that she had to send him for a rich family who had no child. The boy received a very good education and twenty years late he became a doctor. In his hospital, he had a patient, an old lady. He doesn't care too much about her, for she could hardly afford for the medical care. One evening, the lady died quietly and on her bed the doctor found a letter, in which he discovered truth and felt the love of a great mother. He wanted to call his mother, and it was too late. Everybody in the theatre was moved to tears.1. touched→touching
2. sons→son
3. very poor→so
4. him for→to5. late→later
6. doesn't→didn't
7. afford for去掉for
8. quietly→quiet9. truth前加the
10. and it→but   高考英语短文改错课堂练3  文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。  增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。  删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。  
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。  No. 1  Dear Sally,  Now I'd like to tell you something about my part-time job, in it I work like a guide in a travel agency. This is the first time when I have earned money. I've realized what hard my parents work to support for the family. I was used to ask them for money, but now I'll never waste money or learn to share worry with my parents. I've learnt how to get along well with other. What's more, I have gained some social experience and I have learnt something can't be learnt from textbooks. In the word, I had a wonderfully and valuable summer vacation.    1.it-which 2.like-as
3.when-that
4.what-how
5.was used去掉was
  7.other-others
8. something后加that
9. the word→a
10. wonderfully-wonderful    No. 2  Sports is fun and most people in the world, whether men or woman , boys or girls enjoy them. Since long ago, many adults and children called their friends together to spend many hours play games. Why? One of the reasons is that sports help make them live happy. In the other words, they help to keep people strong and feeling good. When they were playing games, they move a lot. That is why sports are good activities for their healthy. Having fun with their friends make them
happy. Many people enjoy sports with watching others play.
    1. Sports is→are
2. woman→women
3. called前加have
4. play games→playing
  5. happy→happily
6. the other去掉the
7. they were→are
8. healthy→health
  9. make→makes
10. with→by     No. 3
  Show respect to parents is one of the Chinese traditional moral value. As most of the students today are "the only child" in their family, they often regard them as the "centre" of the family, without caring many about their parents. Our school start a programme when the new year came. It is "Respecting parents programme". Ten "Do's" have worked out for the students to follow clearly and easily. They includ: "Remember your parents" birthdays and express you're the tell "hello" to your parents see and tell your parents where you go when you leave home." The programme has been successfully.     1. show→showing
2. value→values
3. them →themselves
4. many→much  5. start→started
6. worked前加been
7. your the去掉the
8. tell→say
9. see→seeing
  10. successful→successful    No. 4  Thank you for your letter and check. That was really kind of you to send me such much money. I was so glad to receive it. I spend one week at an ecology summer camp on the countryside. We did see a snake. Five of the boys drove them away. I was excited to see it. Thank you for your good wish about my knee. That afternoon, after I returned to school, I fell over on the stairs. It wasn't serious and it is getting more better. Since I was very interested in nature, I've decided to cost the money you sent me on a telescope. I can use it observe natural things. Will that be all right? I'm waiting for your reply.
    1. That→It
2. such→so
3. spend→spent
5. them→it
6. wish→wishes
  7. more better去掉more
8. I was→am
9. cost→spend
10. observe 前加to    No. 5  Now paper still come from trees. Unfortunately, we use a lot of paper every day. We mustn't waste paper, or there will not have any trees leaving on the earth. No trees means no paper. We need 17 trees make one ton of paper. We must start using fewer paper. How can we save paper? Firstly, we can use both sides of paper. We can reuse again envelopes. We can use plastic cups and plates instead of paper one. We can either use handkerchiefs instead of paper tissues. Beside, we can use fewer paper shopping bags and we can reuse these paper bags late.    1. come→comes
2. have any→be
3. leaving→left
4. make前加to
5. fewer→less
  6. 去掉again
7. paper one→ones
8. either→also
9. Beside→Besides
10. late→later  No. 6  First, I'd like to thank you for your remind, although I don't agree with your view which students should spend more time on their lessons instead of read novels. Indeed, reading novels takes some of the time that should be spent on lessons, but it'll make us know what hard life is. Besides, by reading novels we can gain what we can't learn from our textbooks. Of course, reading novels have its shortcomings. Novels that have wrong idea will make us to do something wrong. Maybe, in your eye, the disadvantages of reading novels outweigh the advantages. And my opinion, reading novels is just as another pair of eyes, which broadens my horizon.     1. remind→reminding
2. which→that
3. read→reading
4. takes后加up
5. what→how
  6. have its→has
7. to do去掉to
8. eye→eyes
9. And→But
10. as→like  高考英语短文改错课堂练4  文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。  增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。  删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。  
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。    No. 1  A shocking incident was happened in Beijing Zoo. I was visiting the zoo while I heard bears roaring terribly. I hurried to where bears stayed in. I saw the black bears injured and roll on the ground painfully. One of them was hurt too serious to move and feed. The people around were astonished. I learned this was a student from a famous university who cause the trouble. He poured sulphuric acid (硫酸) onto the bears while pretend to feed them. How a shame! Animals are our friends. Something must be done to prevent them from injured.
    1. was happened去掉was?2. when→while?3. stayed in去in?4.roll→rolling?  5. serious→ seriously
6. this was→it?7.cause →caused?8. pretend→pretending
  9. How→What?10. from 后加 being?    No. 2  Gabriella works at a university as a adviser. Students can come or see her with many a problem when they need help. A lot of the students are worrying about their studies and exams. Some want to help with the problem connected with renting flats. The biggest problem, although, is loneliness. Colleges are exciting places but students find it hardly to make friends. They miss their family and feel lost on the new environment. They were upset. Gabriella's job is to listen and try to understand what they are anxious. But of course she also gives practical advice when it is needed on their questions.
    1. a adviser→an
2. or see→and
3. worrying→worried
4. want to去掉to
  5. although→though
6. hardly→hard
7. on the→in
8. They were→are  9. anxious后加about 10. questions→problems    No. 3  I went out to see a film after supper. On my way to a cinema, I met an Englishman was named John, who had lost his way. I gave up the chance to see the film and take him to his hotel. While going there, I told him the great changes had taken place in my country in the past a few years and John told me something about his country. Though I had lost the film, I felt very happy, for I had not only helped John got out of trouble, but practised my spoken English. In my surprise, my spoken English was high thought of by hm. If I hadn't worked hard in English, I would not even have been able to help John!    1. a cinema →the
2. was named去掉was
3. take →took
4. changes 后加that/which  5. a few去掉a
6. lost→missed
7. got→get
9. high→highly  10. in English→at    No. 4
A person's age no longer tells you something about his social position, marriage or healthy. There's not longer a particular year when one goes to school or goes to work or gets married or start a family. The social clock that keeps us on time and tells us when go to school, get a job, or stop working isn't as strong as it was used to be. It doesn't surprise us to sound a 28-year-old university president or a 35-year-old grandmother, or 70-year-old man who has become a father for the first time. What we all know, public ideas are changed nowadays.
    1. something→anything
2. healthy→health
3. not longer→no
4. start→starts  5. go to school前加to
6. was used去掉was
7. sound→hear
8. 70-year-old前加a  9. What→As
10. changed→changing    No. 5  As is reported that the earthquake was so strong as to cause 68,109 death and 364,552 people were hurt. Many buildings were destroyed and over 5 millions people are living a hard life. Just imagining how the students there need to help and that schools should be built so that they can return to classes. People all over the world are trying his best to help them. Here Students' Union calls everyone to give away your old clothes, pocket money, used books or something other. All the material and money to be collected will be sent to the stricken areas as soon as possibly.    1. As→It
2. death→deaths
3. millions→million
4. imagining→imagine  5. need to去掉to
6. his→their
7. everyone后加on
8. other→else  9. material→materials
10. possibly→possible
    No. 6  It is a pleasure of me to write this letter to tell you how much I enjoyed my staying in your family. This was my first time visit to an English family. At first, I was worrying about my poor English. Yet seeing your wife wait for me with warm smiles, I immediately knew all would be right. There are other happy memories what I'll keep with me forever. I particularly enjoyed driving through the countryside with you and saw the changing colors of the leaves in the trees. I also liked the fishimg trip. It was so great fun.
    1.of→for
2. staying→stay
3. first time去掉time
4. worrying→worried  5. wait→waiting
6. right前加all
7. what→that/which
8. saw→seeing  9. in the→on
10. so→such  高考英语短文改错课堂练5  文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。  增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。  删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。    No. 1  Dear editor,  I'm worried about if I can find a suitable job when I graduate from university because that I'm not a sociable girl. I spent most of my own time on my study, so I have only a few friends. It's difficult of me to communicate with boys and girls. Though I try to get along good with them, I cannot express me well. Sometimes I even don't know what I should speak when I am with boys or teachers. I have lost many chances to change my life because my character. I want to become the sociable girl but it is not easy. I hope that I can get some advices from you.
    1. if →whether
2. 去掉that
3. spent→spend
4. of → for
5. good→well   6. me →myself
7. speak →say
8. because后加of
9. the→ a
10. advices→advice    No. 2  One day Mrs. Black wrote a letter to her friend, that was a doctor, invited him to have dinner with her family. A few days late, the doctor wrote back, but she was not able to read his writing, because the letter was written too careless. She turned to her husband for his help. Her husband got the idea. He told her that a chemist could read understand the doctor's writing. So Mrs. Black came to the chemist's shop. The chemist in the shop read the letter and then gave her a large bottle medicine. Yet Mrs. Black still had not idea whether her friend would go to have dinner or not.    1. that→who
2. invited→inviting
3. late →later
4. careless→carelessly
  6. the→an
7. 去掉understand
8. bottle后加of
9. not→no
10. go→come
  No. 3  Time is important. Losing time will never come back. We must remember it in our daily life and make well use of time. Only by this way can we succeed. What can we make full use of time? First, we'd better to make a plan. We should arrange our study, work and rest and know which we should do next so that we can save much time as possible. We should spend every minute time on it. After we study or work for a long time we can take the good rest. I think that all of us should emphasize using our time effective.    1. losing→lost
2. well→good
4. What→How
6. which→what  7. much前加as
8.去掉time
9. the good→a
10. effective→effectively    No. 4  The Australian government have the longest fence in the world. It is 9, 500 kilometers longer with 20, 000 men look after it. They often drive along it and repair it. If they don't, the dingoes will get in. Dingoes were wild dogs, the fiercest killers in Australia. Wild animals usually kill for the food, but dingoes for pleasure. Dingoes killed 600, 000 sheeps in Queensland for ten years. The farmers felt angrily, but they couldn't stop the dingoes. The problem was so big for the farmers to solve. So the government agreed build the fence.    1. have→has
2. longer→long
3. look→looking
4. Dingoes were→are
5. 去掉the  6. sheeps→sheep
7. for ten→in
8. angrily→angry
9. so→too
10. build前加to    No. 5  It's difficult of parents to teach their children to be responsible for housework, but with the followed suggestions, you really can manage to doing it. If you give your children the impression they can't do anything quite right, they will regard them as unable persons. Unless they believe themselves, they'll never become total independent. Don' give lots of praise instead of. Talk about what they've done right, not about that they haven't done. If your children complete a difficult task, reward him with a Sunday trip or a ball game.
    1. of→ for 
2. followed→ following  3. doing→ do
4. they前加that  5. them→themselves
6. believe后加in
7. total→totally
8. instead of去掉of  9. not about that→what
10. him→ them
    No. 6  As the development of the Internet, the net bar plays an important role on people's life. More and more students like to go to net bars. They were absorbed in playing games, or making friends. Some often go on to playing late into the night in the net bar. As a result, not only it do harm to their healthy but also it has a bad effect on their studies. Luckily, many parents have recognized it. Recently, six thousands students guaranteed they would be far away from net bars in Jinzhou city, Liaoning Province. This is necessary for the students to get rid off the bad habit.    1. As→With
3. were→are
5. not only后加does  6. healthy→health
7. recognized→realized
8. thousands→thousand
9. This→It
  10. off→of  高考英语短文改错课堂练6  文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。  增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。  删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。  
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。  No. 1  Welcome to the Great Wall. The Great Wall of China was one of the wonder of the world. It is one of the few man-made objects on earth what can be seen on the moon. It dated from about 770 BC. It is more than 6000 kilometres long, 6-7 metres high or 4-5 metres wide. All the work was done with hand. Many people were forced to work on the wall. Now the Great Wall become a place of interest. We all know the famous Chinese saying: "He who do not reach the Great Wall isn't a true man." Now let me to show you around the Great Wall. That way, Please.     1. was→is
2. wonder→wonders
3. what→that
4. dated→dates
5. or→and  6. with→by
7. become 前加has
8. do→does
10. That→This    No. 2  In many countries, woman are looked down upon. It's more difficult of them to get some work than men. In order to get a job, they sometime have to tell a lie. That's unfair. On fact, women can work no worse than men. There's nothing what women can't do. Perhaps, they're better at their work than men. For examples, in making telephones, many companies would rather to employ women. The reason is that men can't pick the small pieces with their fingers. Women can also become excellent engineers, doctor and teachers. So I am sure the day will come soon when women can real get equal rights.     1. woman→women
2. of them→for
3. sometime→sometimes
4. On→In  5. what→that
6. examples→example
8. pick后加up  9. doctor→doctors
10. real→really     No. 3  Mr David came to China for the second time in this spring. During his staying in China, he visited several city. In Beijing he visited the Great Wall, and next day he left for Nanjing by train, where he visited the Nanjing Changjiang River Bridge. After which he travelled to Hangzhou in the air and went sight-seeing on the West Lake. Two days late, he got to Guangzhou by train and gave a report in America English. And then he went to Shanghai by sea, and buy over ten books in Chinese. After two weeks, David return to Beijing by plane.    1.去掉in
2. staying→stay
3. city→cities
4. next前加the
5. which→that  6. in→by
7. late→later
8. America→American
9. buy→bought  10. return→returned     No. 4  Zhang Li, our monitor, works hardly on his lessons and he's always ready to help the others. We like him. One day in his way home, he saw an accident. A girl fell off from her bike and her legs got hurt. With tears in her eyes, she could do nothing but waited for help. Zhang Li ran over, taking out a handkerchief and pressed onto the bleeding point. In this way first aid was offering to the girl. "Take it easy," said he. Then he sent her to a nearby hospital. That was not long before the girl's parents went to the hospital and they thanked him a lot.    1. hardly→hard
2. 去掉the
4. 去掉from
5. waited-wait
  6. taking-took
7. pressed后加 it
8. offering-offered
9. That→It
  10. went→came  
  No. 5  One day, I was cooking in the kitchen while the telephone rang. 1 went to answer immediately. She was my friend, Marry. It was five years since we had stayed together in her birthday party. When we are talking on the phone, I listened the fire alarm. So I ran back to the kitchen. The room was full of smoking and the beef was badly burnt. I quickly turned out the gas, opening all the windows, and then went out of the house. In my surprise, two fire engines were outside my house. I told the firemen that it was for my careless cooking that caused the heavy smoke.
  1. while→when 2. answer后加it
3. 去掉had
4. are→were 5. listened→heard
  6. smoking→smoke
7. turned out→off
8. opening→opened
9. In→To   10. 去掉for      No. 6  People used to laughing or smiling when they are happy. But the people of the certain tribe in Greenland show his joy by running down tears. When someone, for example, win a prize in a race, he cries instead smiling. Though things have changed Greatly in their way of life, they even weep to show their delight. If one day when you have a chance to visit their village and see many people crying together, don't take them for granted that they feel very sadly. Most probably you would be invited to join the villagers and share tear with them happily.     1. used前加are
3. his joy→their
4. win→wins
5. instead后加of
  6. even→still
7. day when去掉 when
8. take them →it
9. sadly →sad  10. tear→tears  高考英语短文改错课堂练7  文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。  增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。  删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。  
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。  No. 1  One day, a boy and a girl who were all dressed in fashion clothing sat on a bench eating a watermelon. When they went away they left their peels on the bench instead throwing them into the dustbin beside them. Perhaps they thought there would be anyone to clean up the rubbish. I think that what a shame their behavior is. If everyone behaved as they did, the world will be a big rubbish dump or we will live in the world of diseases. Besides, dustmen will have too much difficulty clean the world where we live.
     1. all→both
2. clothing→clothes
3. their peels→its
4. instead后加of
  5. anyone→someone
6.去掉that
7. behaved→behaves
8. or→and
  9. the→a
10. clean→cleaning     No. 2  One day a boy went to a garden followed his parents. They planted flowers and watered them as soon as possibly. A few days after, they came there again. To their joy, the flowers they planted were growing so good. The father picked a flower and gave it to his wife to show her love, which was saw by his son. The following day the boy picked all the flowers to send it to his parents. Only at this moment the father realise what a bad effect he had on his son. So I think parents can be bad and good examples for their children, and they should set up good examples.      1. followed→following
2. possibly→possible
3. after→later
4. good→well  5. her→his
6. saw→seen
7. it→them
8. moment后加did
9. and→or  10. set去掉up      No. 3  A good teacher like a shining star to students. Miss Li, my senior middle school English teacher, is a shining star on my life. When I attended senior middle school, I had difficulty learn English. I dared not to speak English aloud in the public. I could not get high marks. Afraid of being laughed, I never put up my hand to answer question in class. Miss Li found out my situation, and lent me a hand. With her help, I became interesting in English and eventually get high marks. Miss Li, like a shining star, shines in my path of success.  
  1. like前加is
3. learn→learning
5.去掉the  6. laughed后加at
7. question→questions
8. interesting→interested  9. get→got
10. of→to     No. 4  Now a lot of students go to school on a hurry so that they've no time to having breakfast. According to a survey, those students eat breakfast have better memory concentration, mental performance and mood.
Instead of, not having breakfast will do harms to our health or study. Besides, at our age it's high time of us to grow up. If we don't have breakfast, it won't be enough energy to meet the need for our growth. What's more, it's the long period among lunch and breakfast. Breakfast offers us the energy was needed for the class.     1. on→in
2. having→have
3. eat前加who/that
5. harms→harm
  6. of→for
7. it won't→there
9. among→between
10.去掉was
     No. 5  There are many people think that wealth is better than health. I am used to think so till one day I read a story about Howard Hughes. He was a American billionaire who got all he want. But in the last twenty years of his life, his health broke up. He had the best doctors and nurses.However, he could still find not relief. If you've million of dollars but your health is poor, you won't be able to do what you want to. So I'd like say don't hurt you to make money. Instead, take care of your body and do which you like to. Health is more important.     1. think→thinking或其前加who
4. want→wanted  5. up→down
6. not→no
7. million→millions
8. say前加to
9. you→yourself
  10. which→what     No, 6  How gladly I'm to hear from you and to know you're getting on good with your Chinese study at Beijing University. On order to learn a foreign language, one shouldn't only study the language, and also study the everyday life of the native speakers. Since you had been in China for only half a year, I don't think you have known many about our life. Why not to spend the holiday with my families? My parents are looking forward to see you soon. If you accept our invitation, please phone to us. We will surely meet you at station. Best wishes!     1. gladly→glad
2. good→well
4. and→but
5. had→have
  6. many→much
8. families→family
9. see→seeing
10. station前加the   高考英语短文改错课堂练8  文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。  增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。  删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。  
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。  No. 1  My View on Job-Hopping  A lot of people like to do one work in their life. They think those change their jobs mostly end in failure. They believe the only way to success is to sticking to one job, which helps making an expert. But there are many people whom argue for changing their jobs. They think if you are not satisfying with your present job, of course you have the right to replace it by a more challenging and better paid one. Each change means more further success. My view on job hopping is that this is reasonable to change your job if you have the better opportunity.     1. work→job
2. change前加who/that
3. sticking→stick
4. making→make  5. whom→who
6. satisfying→satisfied
7. by→with
8. 去掉more
9. this is→it  10. the better→a    No. 2  This afternoon on my way to home I saw many people standing at the gate of the primary school. I don't know what they were doing there at first. Then many pupil came out the school. The people outside the gate called out such names as "Lingling" or "Xiaohua". Then I knew they were meeting their children. The children were too happy that they were liked "little emperors", which I think is harmful. Children will be the builders of our country on the future. There are so many things of them to learn. Late, many things will be done by them. This means they shouldn't be "little emperors".
  1.去掉to
2. don't→didn't
3. pupil→pupils
4. came out后加of
5. or→and  6. too→so
7. liked→like
9. of them→for
10. late→later      No. 3  Most of the Chinese people think the family with one child is more better than the one with more than one child. For a thing, they want to build a successful career but have few time to bring up for other thing, raise only one child they can afford better education for him. But others think this is better to have a big family. They think more children they raise, the better their life will be when they grow old. In my opinions, it's enough for a family to have one child, or population expansion will contribute to a series of problem.     1. 去掉more
2. For a→One
3. few →little
4. other→another
5. raise→raising  6. this→it
7. more前加the
8. opinions→opinion
9. or→and  10. problem→problems     No. 4  Can money buy happiness? Different people have different opinion. With money one can buy that he wants and live a happy life. It's a common view which money is the root of all evil. The pursuit of money drove many people to cheat and steal. In some places there is nothing cann't be bought by money, resulting in societies where everybody is miserable. So money doesn't necessary mean happiness. It all depends on what it is used. If we make proper use of money, it can be a bright path into happiness. Money can't buy happiness, but it can make happiness be possible if it is employed sensibly.     1. opinion→opinions
2. buy that→what
3. view which→that
4. drove→drives  5. cann't前加that
6. by money→with
7. necessary→necessarily
8. what→how  9. into→to
10.去掉be     No. 5  Now some people think that money is anything. They say you can do everything if you've money. You can live a beautiful house and have all sorts of delicious food. I don't think it. Indeed, money can buy a lot of things we need. And there are many wonderful things in the world can't be bought with the money. For example, time can't be bought with the money. There are many other things that can not be bought with money too: health, love, happy, friendship and so on. Just thinking that if a person had not these things, is the money still useful?     1. anything→everything
2. live后加in
3. it→ so
4. And→But
5. can't前加that  6. 去掉the
7. too→either
8. happy→happiness
9. thinking→think
10. had→have    No. 6  Taiwan Is Part of China About 1500 years ago Chinese settled there, and the Dutch imperialist invaded there in the 17th century. After which, Zheng Chenggong, a hero of nation, drove them out of.
Unfortunately, late Taiwan was seized by Japanese after the Sino-Japanese War of . It doesn't come back until the Second World War was ended. Nowadays I realize the seriously situation. Some people are attempting to split China. This actions are wrong and should be punished. I also believe so long as we strengthen exchange in the future with the head of "one country two systems", there will have an agreement.
    1. and the→but
2. which→that
4. late→later
5. doesn't→didn't
  6. 去掉was
7. seriously→serious
8. This→These
10. have→be  高考英语短文改错课堂练9  文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。  增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。  删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。  
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。
  No. 1  Play computer games takes the teenagers too much time those days. Some are even always playing computers all day instead of study. So I think computer games should be got rid of. They're nothing but waste of time, money and energy. Teenagers who should do some valuable things like reading, studying and go to museums. What's worse, the games are bad for both physical or mental health of the young. The games rooms are very dark and noise, and the content is unhealthy and violence. Therefore, computer games bars should be banned from our cities and towns.     1. Play→Playing
2. those→these
3. study→studying
4. waste前加a
5. 去掉who  6. go→going
7. or→and
8. noise→noisy
9. violence→violent  10. computer games→game    No. 2  Americans like to go out by cars. Although more and more Chinese own cars, but most Chinese still like to ride bicycles. This is decided by a lot of factors. Like we know, the bike advances slow by manpower but can be placed conveniently. But the car must parked at parking places. Most Americans who live in the suburb far away from urban areas. But they need cars to go shopping and go to work. They either like traveling far. So a car brings them great convenience. While most Chinese lived near their working areas. We don't need a car.     1. cars→car
2. 去掉but
3. Like→As
4. slow→slowly
5. parked前加be   6. 去掉who
7. But→So
8. either→also
9. lived→live
10. We→They
  No. 3  Recently, a number of private cars has been increasing rapid in our country. In 1990, there were about a million private cars. With time went on, the number rose to five million in 1999. There were 10 million of private cars in 2004. As we know, it was convenient if we've a car. Beside, the increase of the number of private cars can help car industry to developing faster. However, more cars may cause more traffic accidents and air pollutions. What's more, waste gases from cars can make great harm to our health. It's time that people paid attention these problems.     1.a number→the
2. rapid→rapidly
3. With→As或went→going
5.it was→is
  6.Beside→Besides
7. developing→develop
8. pollutions→pollution
9. make→do  10. these前加to    No. 4  High-tech machines have made life more easier. But some people still prefer low-tech ways for doing things. Why is this happening? Make cooking as an example. Some prefer the high-tech cooking tool, for it saved time. Yet others would rather cook his food on the low-tech stove, which, they think, tastes better. Take collecting information as the second example. Some prefer to get news from Internet or other high-tech sources. They think so news is more up to date than from newspapers or magazines, which are still liked by others, because the reason that they can give them more background and details.     1. 去掉more
2. for→of
3. Make→Take
4. saved→saves
5. his→their
  6. the→a
7. Internet前加the
8. so→such
9. from前加that
10. because→for
    No. 5  One day three men got a bottle of wine. And the wine wasn't enough for them three. They both agreed that they each would draw a snake and the one whom first finished would be given the wine. It was not long ago one of them finished draw his snake. But he found other two were still busy with their drawings. "I can even add feet to my snake before you finish your." said he. He began to add feet up to his snake. Before he finished, another man said, "I had finished. Snakes have no feet, so yours is not the snake. " With these words he drank up the wine.     1. And→But
2. both→all
3. whom→who/that
4. ago→before
5. draw→drawing  6. other前加the
7. your→yours
9. had→have
10. the→a
    No. 6  My mother was a village woman. She had very few education, but she knows knowledge is important. She often asks me what I get along with my studies and encourages me study hard. My mother does everything she can for me so that I can spend more time in my study. Once she was badly ill. When I got home to see her at night, I found out the light was still on and Mother was sitting in bed, made new clothes for me! I was too deeply moved that tears came to my eyes. So is my mother, a kind and hard-working woman. I'll love her to forever.     1. was→is
2. few→little
3. what→how
4. study前加to
  6. 去掉out
7. made→making
8. too→so
9. So→Such
10. 去掉to  高考英语短文改错课堂练10  文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。  增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。  删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。  
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。  No. 1  Before you do everything, smile at first. If you show your unhappy face, he'll be unhappy either. So show your smile, you will get his help. But it seems difficult of you to smile when you are sad. Don't be afraid. Make up your mind to trying once and you'll find you're very better in heart. Smile is also a kind of language what cannot be heard, but others can know it's meaning. When you met your friends in the morning smile means "Morning!". When you fail, the friend's smile means "Having another try!".
     1. 去掉at
2. either→too
3. you will前加and
4. of→for
5. trying→try
  6. very→much或去掉very
7. what→that/which
8. it's→its
9. met→meet  10. Having→Have
    No. 2  The Value of Reading Books  People often say that gold or silver are the most valuable things in the world. But I don't think. In my opinion, to read books are more valuable than anything else. The old saying "To open a book is always helpful" clear tells us that how good it is to read a book. Books are our friends. They introduce us different kind of knowledge and lead us down the road to succeed. Books are our teachers. They teach our science, literature and so on. Books tell us what is good and what is evil. But only books can tell the good from the bad. Therefore, to read more books is the best policy for we young students.
  1. or→and
2. think后加so
3. are→is
4. clear→clearly
5. 去掉that
6. kind→kinds
  7. succeed→success
8. our→us
9. But→And
10. we→us    No. 3  Use of Free Time  As the working hours becoming shorter and shorter and holidays becoming longer and longer, what to spend the leisure time had become a hot topic. The use of free time discloses many about one's values, interests and so on. Some might be interesting in movies and television. Sme enjoy sports. Others are like parties or traveling. Obvious, the use of free time is a good means of relaxation. It's benefits go beyond this. What people do in leisure hours enable them satisfy their wishes. This can contribute to intellectual growth and promote social activities as well as.     1. As→With
2. what→how
3. had→has
4. many→much
5. interesting→interested
  6.去掉are
7. obvious→obviously
8. it's→its
9. them后加to
10.去掉as    No. 4  Many young boys and girls had the habit of smoking, though they are middle school student. As we all know, smoking do harm to human beings. More and more people have realized that how serious this problem is. But they are never boring with it. Some people think smoking is a kind of fashion, and the others think smoking can refresh himself. In fact, smoking causes many illnesses. The most serious illness led by smoking is lung cancer. Meanwhile, smoking is the waste of money. What's worse, careless smokers may cause danger fires.   1. had→have
2. student→students
3. do→does
4.去掉that
5. boring→bored
  6. the
7. himself→themselves
8. led后加to
10. danger→dangerous     No. 5  It's important of us to keep healthy. But do you know what to keep healthy? Well, Li Ming gives us a good example. He often takes exercise. He likes sports such as swimming, running and plays basketball. He takes care of him very well. He goes to bed at ten in the evening or gets up at six in the morning. He takes a bath every day and washes his hands before meal. When having his meals, he eats all kinds of healthy food such as fish, meat and vegetable. After meals, he also eats a lot fruit. So he is healthy and strong.      1. of→for
2. what→how
3. exercise→exercises
4. plays→playing
5. him→himself
  6. or→and
7. meal→meals
9. vegetable→vegetables
10. fruit前加of    No. 6  Last summer vacation, I worked like a volunteer in a hospital, where I met a little girl, Xiaoxiao, she was only seven years old. She just had an operation on her leg but had to stay in the bed for some time. I was amazed by her courage because she never cried if she was suffering a lot of pain. What's more, I once noticed her helping a little boy whose parents can not come to see her that day. She was sharing her sweets and toys with a boy and telling stories to calm him down. Soon the boy stopped crying. I wandered how many grownups could be as kind as she was to other!     1.as→like
2. she→who
3. but→and
5. if前加even
  6. can→could
7. see r→him
9. wandered→wondered
10. other→others  高考英语短文改错课堂练11  文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。  增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。  删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。  
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。  No. 1  "Why do people go out always with umbrellas in England?" Well, in England can one experience the changes of the four seasons on a single day. General speaking, the climate is mild. The winter is warm while in the summer is cool. It is neither too cold or too hot. The Changes in temperature is not great. Sometimes it rains, sometimes it snows heavy, sometimes it has fog, and sometimes it has frost. Such weather has a effect on Englishmen's character, that makes them careful. This is how Englishmen go out always with umbrellas.    1. in England can前加only
3. General→Generally
5. or→nor  6. is→are
7. heavy→heavily
9. that→which
10. how→why   No. 2  It's nice to accept your email. Now I'd like to tell you something about the Palace Museum. It cost 200,000 workers for 14 years to build it. It was finished in 1420. Like the largest museum, the Palace Museum held treasures from the past 5,000 years of Chinese history. It has 9,999 rooms. The Chinese traditionally think 9 as a luck number. To our joy, we Chinese students can now visit it in group freely of charge every Tuesday. I hope that you can come to China or take a look at this museum by your own eyes.
     1. accept→receive
2. cost→took
4. Like→As
5. held→holds  6. think后加of
7. luck→lucky
8. group→groups
9. or→and
10. by→with     No. 4  Every day we produce all kind of wastes, such as used paper, bottles and so on. This is important to make well use of them. There're many ways to reuse them. For example, used plastic bags can be used to containing rubbish. We can also make used bottles into handiwork, that will make our rooms more beautiful. If only we don't know how to reuse the wastes, we can sell them to the recycle station.There're much more ways to reuse the wastes. If we try our best recycle the wastes, there will have less waste and pollution in our life.     1. kind→kinds
2. This→It
3. well→good
4. containing→contain
5. that →which  6. 去掉only
7. recycle→recycling
8. much→many
9. recycle前加to
10. have→be    No. 5  It can be seen, more and more people own mobile phones in China now. At the end of 2002, there were 20 millions mobile phone users. By 2005 a number reached up to 30 million. People've found mobile phones convenience. They can get in touch with each other whenever or wherever they like. There're different functions to meeting different needs, such as surf the Internet. However, it may bring us some trouble. For an example, the radiation from the phone may do harm our health. In spite of this, the number of people having mobile phones are increasing steadily.     1. It→As
2. millions→million
4. convenience→convenient
5. or→and  6. meeting→meet
7. surf→surfing
9. our前加to
10. are→is
    No. 6  Senior high school students in Zhejiang Province is doing a new course calling General Technology. It aims to teach pupils basic skills and improve his designing abilities. It requires students to use various types of common tools safely. Any basic skills, such as repairing or washing clothing, are also included in the lectures. More importantly they are expected to able to design and make an item that is useful in their lives. They also have to attend a writing test for the course before graduation. As it's total different from those traditional course, the course is very popular with students. They enjoy it mainly because of the course is closely related to everyday life.     1. is→are
2. calling→called
3. his→their
4. Any→Some
  5. clothing→clothes
6. able前加be
7. writing→written
8. total→totally  9. course→courses
10.去掉of???????? 永久免费组卷搜题网 永久免费组卷搜题网
永久免费在线组卷
永久免费在线测试
可圈可点教案下载
免费观看教学视频}