保持健康的鸡蛋撞地球最佳方案案是锻炼 The best way () () () is doing exercise

初二英语上册(人教新目标)Unit 2 How often do you exercise 知识点总结_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
快乐学于2013年在北京中关村创立,是中国领...00.0浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
2页1下载券9页7下载券10页免费16页免费9页免费9页免费11页免费12页免费13页免费12页免费
初二英语上册(人教新目标)Unit 2 How often do you exercise 知识点总结|初​二​英​语​上​册​(​人​教​新​目​标​)​U​n​i​t​  ​H​o​w​ ​o​f​t​e​n​ ​d​o​ ​y​o​u​ ​e​x​e​r​c​i​s​e​知​识​点​总​结​,​包​括​重​点​词​汇​,​重​点​句​型​和​重​点​语​法​讲​解​。
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢问题补充&&
我们会发现我们不会去关注那些不愉快的事情.俗话说,减少烦恼.In my point of the view。首先,每天做运动有助于保持身体和心理处于健康。特别是在运动后,“生命在于运动”,如今人们越来越意识到健康的重要性.First。最后, we will find that we will not concern more about these unpleased things and be full of spirit and energy, “life lies in movement”,我们可以更好地了解自己.Thus,我赞成每天锻炼是保持健康的最好方法。第二, doing exercise every day will be conducive to keep our body and mental active and keep us from diseases.And people hqywy.orge various ways to keep healthy, we can understand ourselves better,锻炼有益于心理健康.Second.因此,我们会更平静更有心思去处理一些麻烦,定期做运动可以保持身体功能良好。在我看来, I am in fqywy.orgor of that doing exercise is the best way to stay healthy in that we can get a lot of benefits from doing exercise in many aspects。通过触摸别人,而是精神饱满The Best Way to Stay Healthy保持健康的最佳途径As the saying goes.Finally.Especially.When we are doing some exercise。人们有各种不同的方法来保持健康.人们不应忽视运动对他们的影响。所以。People should never ignore the effect exercise has on them, doing exercise is a good way to keep track with others and develop our ability in dealing with interpersonal communication, people are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of health nowadays.As the saying goes, we usually find that we will be calmer and hqywy.orge idea to deal with some troubles,我非常赞成运动是保持健康的最好方法, doing exercise regularly is good for retaining body functions, “health is happiness”,锻炼能释放压力,运动是与他人保持联系.By touching with others, I consent that doing some exercise every day is the best way to stay healthy, doing exercise is beneficial of our mental health。Therefore, after doing exe......余下全文>>
鹰击长空131457 &1-13 23:57
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by啊有人有《龙樱》里面他们英语老师出的100句歌词?_百度知道
啊有人有《龙樱》里面他们英语老师出的100句歌词?
12. It doesn’t cost anything to be nice。 71. Everyone is important。 45. The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability to overcome bad luck。睡懒觉永远不能使你梦想成真。行动比语言更具有说服力。 14. Think and your mind will stay fresh。 37. Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours?如果我们对任何事情都没有勇气尝试。艰难岁月让我们知道谁是真正的朋友。 76. Harsh advice is the most instructive。成功不是用你一生取得的地位来衡量的, wealthy and wise。中途折返的人永远都达到不了顶峰,也是浪费精力,而是不断的努力。善良是惟一不会失败的投资。时间一去不复返,而是看你克服了多少障碍。 42. Your brain needs exercise to stay fit。简单的事情因为拖延而变得困难。没有人会低估他自己的力量。 44. Putting off an easy thing makes it hard。The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time。Anyone can change the world;it is what you do with what happens to you, 52. Success is measured not by how much money you have made。&#47。 81. Confidence is contagious。只要你想得到。没什么挑战比提高自我更有挑战。 97. Life is a struggle that must be accepted,only that we try our best。 70. Remind yourself to laugh and smile,the harder the steel。我们这一代人的最大发现就是,也不是智 慧。生命太短了。 94. Failure teaches you more than success,you must have great hopes, you will feel good about yourself!人类的意志可以像肌肉一样被增强。惟一真正的失败是没有去尝试,参与。接受它们。你成功是因为你认为你能成功。任何的经历都有值得学习的地方,而在于坚忍不拔的毅力。不要等待世界改变。自信就是成功的一半。 64. What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything。 29. To be a great leader。 69. Each day。真正的力量来自于健康身体和健康大脑的合作无间。困难让生活有价值。 4. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence。 95. Make full use of whatever happens to you。未来属于那些相信自己梦想的人。 56. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent。想象力比知识更重要。不管你多么努力地尝试。帮助别人是不需要邀请的,but by his deeds。预测未来的最佳方案就是创造未来。 33. Imagination is more important than knowledge,而你也将因此实现你自己的梦想。 51. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom。自信是具有感染力的,你目标的实现就得到了保证。世界上没有任何东西可以取代坚持! 100。 30. He who is ashamed of asking is ashamed of learning。Change it yourself,人生还有什么意义,你有独特的才能。重要的不是别人如何看待你。 48. It is not what other people think of you。只要我们有信仰! 74. Push yourself to do more than others believe you can do。 18. Rome wasn’t built in a day。行为比言语更强大。生活并不要求我们是最好的,都是进步。 49. As long as you are dreaming。态度和能力一样重要。去冒险。 73. You don’t need an invitation to help others,你就成为了胜利者。只有傻瓜才会批评他不懂的事,you’ll never succeed。 11. Difficult times show us who our true friends are,其乐无穷。帮助他人。 15. You win because you think you can。记得在醒来的时候微笑。 32. He who makes no mistakes makes nothing,而是看你帮助了多少人,you will not have to worry about failure,无所不胜。 35. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do,it is what you think of yourself that counts,你就不必担忧失败。No one should underestimate his power,some things just cannot be changed,encourage others to push themselves just as hard。 2. Challenges make life interesting。 91. Take chances。 46. The greatest discovery of our generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes。要达成你的目标。成功是坠落到底反弹的高度。 22. Praise twice as much as you criticize。You can always make room for happiness。 17. Lost time is never found again。没有你的同意。失败的价值大于成功,而是应变是你所做的事情。释放潜能的关键不是力量。 84. You’re unique with special gifts。成功者永不停止尝试。 34. The hotter the fire。打败一个永不放弃的人是不可能的,钢铁就越坚硬. 教育是通向自由之门;困难的事情因为拖延而变得不可能(完成),他们唯一的幸运之处就是他们具有征服厄运的天赋。思考能使大脑保持清醒。The step doesn’t have to be big。 13. Believe in what you can become,除非我们自己允许。 96. Goodness is the only investment that never fails,没有人能让你自卑。你如何对待失败注定了你如何取得成功。大脑需要锻炼才能保持健康。 77. Don’t wait for the world to change。 68. Success grows out of the struggle to overcome difficulties。&#47。 25. What pains us trains us,不管你花多少时间担忧、富足和智慧!要想成为伟大的领导者! 85. We’re all capable if we have faith and passion。 59. Life doesn’t require that we be the best,你就必须苦干。如果你尽力而为。世界属于充满活力的人。快乐的接受还是悲惨的接受就要由你决定了。如果你不能成为一个优秀的失败者! 78. The only true failure is the failure to try。评判一个人不是看他的言语。不犯错误的人将一事无成。使我们痛苦的东西在真正锻造我们,and doing。生活中最重要的事情就是有一个远大的目标,plans to fail。 21. Oversleeping will never make your reams come true。 90. The first and best victory is to conquer yourself。 62. It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped, but by how many people you have helped;it’s measured by the obstacles you overcome,不要花在焦虑上。对于许多伟大的人来说,浪费时间。伤害我们最深的对我们教育最深。 27. What hurts us most teaches us the best,而是看他的行动。耻于问者耻于学。成功来自于克服困难的斗争。最重要的胜利是战胜自己。 23. The way to be happy is to make others happy。Help before you are asked。任何人都可以改变世界:人类可以通过改变态度来改变自己的生活!你就是这样成长起来的。 58. Genius is the ability to put into effect what is in your mind,以及尽你所能做到最好。 16. By helping others,practice.Continuous efforts- not strength or intelligence-is the key to unlocking our potential。你是独一无二的。不计划的人是注定要失败的,participate,你就永远不能成功。 88. Those who turn back never reach the summit、困扰我们。只有在字典中。 39. You become a winner the moment you believe you can win,并有决心实现它。 86. Diligence is the mother of good luck。 5. It’s impossible to defeat a person who never gives up。Accepting the struggle happily or miserably is up to decide。Accept them and move on。没有任何人能侮辱我们,去犯错误。 63. The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed! 99. No matter how hard you try or how much time you spend worrying。 55. No one can humiliate or disturb us unless we let him。早睡早起让人健康。去改变世界吧。 50. Whatever you do。 19. Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today。 43. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up。人生就注定于你做决定的那一刻、有行动、有信念。多表扬。 31. He who fails to plan。 38. The achievement of your goal is assured the moment you commit yourself to it。 93. Failure is the sauce that gives its flavor、有激情。忠言逆耳利于行,而是你如何看待你自己。衡量成功的标准不是看你赚了多少钱,帮助别人也一样努力去逼迫自己前进。 9. Dees are more powerful than words。当你相信自己能赢的时候,就必须有伟大的抱负。 83. Attitude is just as important as ability,继续前行吧。Then, you can do it。挑战使生活变得有趣。 72. Only a fool criticizes what he does not understand,just like your body。 98. If you cannot be an excellent loser,总有些事是无法改变的,take at least one step toward your goal。一旦你全心投入。我们最大的弱点就在于放弃。 36. It’s how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success,moving forward even a small amount is progress。 8. Actions speak louder than words。火烧得越旺! 92. True strength flows from a healthy body and mind working in harmony。充分利用发生在你身上的任何事情。重要的不是在你身上发生了什么。 10. Mistakes show us what we still need to learn。 40. Time and energy spent worrying are wasted。 24. Life is to short to spend time worrying。快乐的方式就是先让别人快乐!人人都是重要的,do it whole-heartedly。That’s how you grow。决不要让你不能做的事妨碍你能做的事。 47. It is not what happens to you。无论你做什么。无热情无以成伟业。从错误中我们知道该学什么。 6. The most important thing in life is to have a great aim and the determination to attain it。每天至少向你的目标迈进一步。 7. If you can dream it。然后。完成伟大的事业不在于体力。相信自己的潜力;患难见真情,我们学到更多。不自信也一样;从失败中。 41. The best way to predict the future is to create it。勤奋是好运之母,哪怕是向前一点;use them,believing,只要求我们能做到最好、微笑。 75. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams,and do the best you can。成功公式中最重要的一个因素就是知道如何与人相处。 66. Early to bed and early to rise keeps a man healthy。 54. Man is not judged by his words。 3. Difficulties make life worth living? 65. The world belongs to the energetic,生活是你必须接受的斗争。天才就是将心中所想付诸行动的能力,work hard。 20. Remember to smile when you wake up。发挥它们吧。你总可以找到欢乐。 57. To reach your goals。成功最有把握的方法就是尽力再试一次。 79. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm,都要全心全意地做。逼自己做出超越别人期望的事,少批评,成功才会出现在工作之前。 53. Great works are performed not by strength。 26. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger,make mistakes。 89. A winner never stops trying。 80. There is no challenge more challenging than improving yourself。这一步不一定要很大,你就做得到,操练。永远不要把今天能做的事拖延到明天。失败是成功的调味品。帮助他人实现他们的梦想。罗马不是一天建成的,就像你的身体一样,你就可以无往不利。提醒自己大笑。 87. If you are doing your best。Putting off a hard thing makes it impossible,我们就都是有能力的。So is lack of confidence。 60. The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people。做好人是不费吹灰之力的。担忧烦恼,but by perseverance。 61. Success is not measured by the position you reach in life, you can go anywhere and achieve anything。 67. The human will can be strengthened like a muscle。在别人开口之前就伸出援助之手吧。没有要我们命的事情让我们更强大。There is something to learn from every experience。不致失败的最可靠的方法是决心成功。 28. The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work。 82. Confidence is half of victory。只要你有梦想1. Education is the door to freedom
其他类似问题
英语老师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >>
锻炼身体的重要性(The Importance of Physical Exercise)英语作
锻炼身体的重要性(The Importance of Physical Exercise) Everyone hopes to live happily in the world. Physical exercise is indispensable to a happy life. There is a famous saying: "Life lies on exercise."
锻炼身体的重要性(The Importance of Physical Exercise)
  Everyone hopes to live happily in the world. Physical exercise is indispensable to a happy life. There is a famous saying: &Life lies on exercise.& Although you will not necessarily die without regular physical exercises, they' II certainly help you live longer and more healthily.
  Exercise is good for us to build our bodies. It helps co - ordinate the different parts of our bodies when we have sports. For example, we must try our best to co - ordinate the movements of the arms and legs when we play basketball, or we won't be able to shoot the basket. Exercise also benefits our organs. It lets the heart beat faster than usual, and then helps enlarge the blood vessels to protect us from heart attacks.
  Exercise can also contribute to the development of our ability to response agilely. For instance, when you play table- tennis, you must try to reflect as quickly as you can so that you may fight back at the right position at the fight moment.
  Exercise can also contribute to improving our mood. When you do exercise, you move a lot, and you have to be more active. It helps you become more optimistic.
  Exercise will fill your life with various contents and make it more colorful. .
  What's more, exercise will help you get rid of your inertia. If you keep doing exercise regularly, you will never be a lazy person. Therefore, exercise has great effect on one's character.
  In a word, exercise is helpful, important and absolutely necessary.
“锻炼身体的重要性(The Importance of Physical Exercise)英语作”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 锻炼身体的重要性(The Importance of Physical Exercise)英语作 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
为大家提供各种考研英语作文,让大家顺利考级,成为写作高手....
最近的西南地区缺水问题严重,作文地带特提供关于水资源短缺的英语作文发范文几篇,包括以下内容:1. ...
报纸的用途Uses of a Newspaper英语作文范文简要概述:报纸的首要作用是信息功能,它能把消息传达给公...
我的大学生活英语作文My college life范文(后附中文、英文完整版): My college life As a sophomore,...
自信self-confidence There are many factors that can contribute to a persons success in life. Wh...
作文地带句前提示:此文为一篇 World Food Crisis为题的演讲稿 如今世界粮食短缺,价格飞涨,给部分地区...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章exercise是什么意思_exercise在线翻译_exercise什么意思_exercise的意思_exercise的翻译_911查询
exercise是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
exercise是什么意思 exercise在线翻译 exercise什么意思 exercise的意思 exercise的翻译 exercise的解释 exercise的发音 exercise的同义词
exercise['eksəsaiz]第三人称单数: ; 动词过去式: ; 过去分词: ; 现在分词: ; exercise 基本解释n. 练习, 运动, 作业, 习题, 训练, 锻炼vt. 行使, 运用, 练习, 运动vi. 练习, 锻炼exercise 例句vt.1. What others think exercises great influence on most of us.& & 别人的想法对我们多数人产生很大的影响。2. A doctor should learn how to exercise patience to his clients.& & 医生应该学会对他的病人运用忍耐力。vi.1. I think you should exercise more.& & 我认为你应该多运动运动。n.1. Swimming is one of the healthiest forms of exercise.& & 游泳是最有益于健康的运动方式之一。2. The government must be careful in its exercise of power.& & 政府在行使其权力时必须小心谨慎。3. Graduation exercises are usually held in June.& & 毕业典礼通常在六月举行。exercise 同义词v.
exercise 网络解释1. 练习& & 而在游戏模式方面,除了有让玩家成为啦啦队长来指挥整个啦啦队演出的&九人关卡&(Nine Stage)模式之外,另外还有支援最多四人对战的&跳舞对战&(Dance Battle),以及以练习为目的让玩家可以熟悉游戏的&练习&(Exercise)模式等等. 2. 运动& & [关键词]膜转运蛋白质类 乳酸 运动(Exercise) 综述文献[摘要]近年来对乳酸的研究表明,乳酸不仅是脑缺血/缺氧的代谢产物,同时也担负起在特殊情况下对神经元的供能作用. 3. 行使& & &石油气瓶车&(cylinderwagon)指主要为在道路上运载石油气瓶而设计及制造的汽车或主要为这目的而经改装的汽车;&合成天然气&(syntheticnaturalgas)指主要是甲烷而并非由天然地层取得的气体;&行使&(exercise)就职能而言,包括履行及执行;4. 锻炼& & 它听起来总带有惩戒和无趣的意味:或许你也能想得到,医生或是保险公司常会督促你多加锻炼. 于是乎,&锻炼&(exercise)这个在古罗马时期就带有军事意味的词汇(拉丁文里的exercitus意指&军队& ...exercise 网络例句1. I think it is a kind of exercise. & &我认为这也是一种锻炼。2. I don`t like any form of exercise. & &我不喜欢任何形式的运动。3. Yes, it's very good exercise . & &是的,那是一种很好的运动。4. I guess it`s good exercise. & &我想这是很好的锻炼。5. This is a good form of exercise. & &这是一种非常好的练习形式。6. It`s easy and it`s good exercise. & &这很容易,而且是很好的锻炼。7. I WISH I had time to exercise. & &我希望能有更多的时间锻炼。exercise 情景会话1. 了解观光信息&&A: Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon?&&&&&&有到大峡谷的旅游团吗?&&B: There are several tours of the Grand Canyon. Have you been to our Tourist Information Center?&&&&&&到大峡谷有好几个旅游团。你去过我们的&旅客服务中心&吗?&&A: No, I haven't. Would you show me where that is?&&&&&&不,没去过。你可以告诉我去哪里吗?&&B: Sure. It's up ahead to your left.&&&&&&好的。往前走,在你的左边。&&A: I heard that some tours actually go down into the canyon. Is that true?&&&&&&我听说有的旅游团真正下到峡谷里去了。那是真的吗?&&B: Yes. It's a great way to really see the canyon.In addition, it's great exercise too, since we do a lot of hiking.&&&&&&真的。那是真正参观峡谷的好方式。还有,那也是个好的运动,因为我们要长距离徒步旅行。&&A: That sounds fantastic. Where do I go to sign up for that tour?&&&&&&那听起来好极了。我到哪里去报名参加呢?&&B: Go inside the Information Center.And tell them you want to go on the tour that goes down into the canyon.You pay there. I have the next group to go down. I'll see you soon then.&&&&&&到服务中心去。 跟他们说你要参加到峡谷里去的旅游团。你在那儿付钱。我带的下一个团就是要下去的。回见!2. 健康与健身&&A: I don’t know what to do! I’ve been dieting for months and I just can’t seem to lose any weight!&&&&&&我不知道做什么!我节食已经有好几个月了。好像还不能减少体重!&&B: Are you doing any exercise?&&&&&&你在做一些锻炼吗?&&A: No, if I exercise, I get hungry, and then I end up eating too much.&&&&&&没有,如果我锻炼我会感觉饿,结果是我会吃得更多。&&B: I think that might be your problem.&&&&&&我认为那可能就是你的问题。&&A: Really? Why?&&&&&&真的吗?为什么?&&B: Well, if you want to lose weight and keep it off, you need to exercise as well as watch what you eat.If you don’t eat enough, your body will start going into starvation mode.&&&&&&唔,如果你想减体重并保持住,除了注意饮食外你必须锻炼。假如你不吃饱,你的身体会开始处于饥饿状态。&&A: So, what do you think I should do?&&&&&&那么你认为我该怎么做?&&B: You should make sure to eat at least three meals a day. And, you make sure to eat a balanced diet—dairy, fruit, vegetables, meat or fish, and carbohy drates, like bread and pasta.&&&&&&你应该保证每天至少吃三顿饭,然后你应该保证均衡每日饮食,包括乳制品、水果、蔬菜、肉或鱼以及碳水化合物,像面包和意大利面。&&A: But I heard that if you just eat fruits and vegetables, you would lose weight quickly.&&&&&&但是我听说假如你光吃水果和蔬菜泥会很快减下重量。&&B: You might at first, but then you’ll get hungry and tired and you won’t be able to do much.&&&&&&这只是在开始,然后你就会感觉饥饿、疲倦,然后不能做太多的事情。&&A: Maybe you’re right. I have been hungry and tired--and grumpy lately?&&&&&&也许你说的对,我近来感觉饥饿、疲倦,脾气也不好!从 exercise 开始单词接龙选择难度小学英语初中英语高中英语大学英语出国英语考试英语exercise是什么意思,exercise在线翻译,exercise什么意思,exercise的意思,exercise的翻译,exercise的解释,exercise的发音,exercise的同义词,exercise的反义词,exercise的例句,exercise的相关词组,exercise意思是什么,exercise怎么翻译,单词exercise是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐