完成下列对话 ( )?NO,it isn't.My cup is clean my mac 3 破解.

很抱歉,该文档已经被删除了...先到其它地方遛一圈吧!
您可以在豆丁搜索您要找的内容
您可能感兴趣的文档
&2008- Inc. All Rights Reserved 豆丁网
联系客服QQ:Mike:1.______ me,Dad.2.______ my notebook?
Dad:I 3.______ know.4.______ it under the bed?
Mike:No,5.______ isn't
Dad:Is it on the table?
Mike:Yes,it is.6.______ my math books?
Dad:7.______ 8.______ on the sofa?
Mike:No,they 9.______.
Dad:Oh!10.______ on the floor.
Mike:And where're my CDs?
Dad:Your 11.______ ?Are they in your backpack?
Dad:Where are 12.______?Ha!They are in your hand!
Mike:Oh,yes.
1.Excuse& 2.Where's& 3.don't& 4.Is& 5.it& 6.Where're& 7.Are& 8.they& 9.aren't& 10.They're& 11.CDs& 12.they补全对话。
my bag? I can’t find(找到)it.B:
?A: No, it isn’t under the table.B: Er, is it on the sofa?A: Oh, yes,
. Mum, where’s my baseball?B: _百度作业帮
补全对话。
my bag? I can’t find(找到)it.B:
?A: No, it isn’t under the table.B: Er, is it on the sofa?A: Oh, yes,
. Mum, where’s my baseball?B:
补全对话。
A: Mum,& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
my bag? I can’t find(找到)it.B:& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
?A: No, it isn’t under the table.B: Er, is it on the sofa?A: Oh, yes,&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . Mum, where’s my baseball?B: I don’t know.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
in your bag?A: I can’t find it in my bag.B: Look!&& &&&&&&&&&&
under the chair. You must look after(保管) your things.
1.Where’s&&&&&&&& 2. Is it under the table?&&&&&&&&&&&&3. it is&&&&&&&&&& 4. Is it&&&&&&&&&& 5.It’s根据适当形式排序 1、this is Jane watch she watch be blue2、where be those blue book their be on the television3、no they be not they books be red4、is this Helen dog no it be not she dog be brown and white5、the cup be clean and me cup b_百度作业帮
根据适当形式排序 1、this is Jane watch she watch be blue2、where be those blue book their be on the television3、no they be not they books be red4、is this Helen dog no it be not she dog be brown and white5、the cup be clean and me cup b
根据适当形式排序 1、this is Jane watch she watch be blue2、where be those blue book their be on the television3、no they be not they books be red4、is this Helen dog no it be not she dog be brown and white5、the cup be clean and me cup be dirty
This is Jane's watch, her watch is blueWhere are those blue books? They are on the televisionNo, they aren't. Their books are redIs this Helen's dog? No, it isn't. Her dog is brown and white.The cup is clean and my cup is dirty.}

我要回帖

更多关于 cleanmymac3注册机 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信