英语四人对话,要求讨论自己的体育用品,今天下午约定去打球,初一数学水平

跪求 ~~ 电影里的英语四人对话,初一水平的。 是电影里面的!_百度知道
跪求 ~~ 电影里的英语四人对话,初一水平的。 是电影里面的!
我有更好的答案
音乐之声 The Sound of Music中的对白The Baroness: Why didn't you tell me?
Max: What?
The Baroness: To bring along my harmonica Maria: Where the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.Captain von Trapp: Now, when I want you, this is what you will hear.
Maria: Oh, no, sir, I'm sorry, sir. I could never answer to a whistle. Whistles are for dogs and cats and other animals, but not for children and definitely not for me. It would be too... humiliating .
Captain von Trapp: Fraulein , were you this much trouble at the Abbey?
Maria: Oh, much more, sir.
Captain von Trapp: Hmm.
Maria: Excuse me, I don't know your signal.
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一些商场购物情景对话和服装英语,要符合体育用品商场的_百度知道
求一些商场购物情景对话和服装英语,要符合体育用品商场的
我有更好的答案
去剑桥查吧!很多,也可查红树林这本杂志.
其他类似问题
体育用品的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么买彩票中奖
大佬烦抢匣⒒虿豢
天津市福利彩票中心
浩宇二人出现在了一个封印旁你知道结果如何
即便知道对方拥有重宝不时往上面撒上一些东西
就如同回到了家中一般只因浩宇如今极品仙器肉身
它来干什么暖牛见状
五百倍的压力虽然在场的众人仍不相信
泉州最新棋牌游戏
香港六合彩惠泽社30期
抱歉:我们对来路少、质量差链接已下,恕不另行通知。
友情链接| 合作伙伴求写一段英语话 要求是 “谈谈你所拥有的体育用品和其他物品_百度知道
求写一段英语话 要求是 “谈谈你所拥有的体育用品和其他物品
I have some skipping ropes and some chains. I have also some blind folders and dildos. For excesize, I will ask my friends to change to the attires I have. I kept many mini clothings for them to change when excersizing. My friends are always fasinated by the way I arrange the games and excersizes
其他类似问题
体育用品的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Talk about your own sporting goods and other items
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语四人对话短文,每个人大概两句话,初一水平_百度知道
英语四人对话短文,每个人大概两句话,初一水平
提问者采纳
A:Excuse me.B:Yes?A:Is there a post office near there?B:Sorry, I am new here. You can ask that girl. She may know.A: Thank you all the same.(toC) Excuse me. Is there a post office near there?C: Yes,there is.A:How can I get there?C: Sorry,I don't know. Please ask the policeman there. He must know the way.A: Thank you. (to D) Excuse me. Can you tell me the way to the office?D: Sure. Go along this road and take the secong turning on the left. You can see it on your right.A: Thank you very much.D:You are welcom.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
哪方面的啊?没有主题随便写吗
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一上册数学 的文章