········
小学二年级作文排行榜
小学二年级作文相关范文
········
小学二年级作文
《惹祸的蛋》&——读后感
查阅次数:0次
发布人:admin
《的蛋》&;——_450字《的蛋》 &&&;会说话的&美人鱼&,想变漂亮的&丑小鸭&&&这些《故事大王》中的文章我已读了许多遍,可今晚读的感觉却与众不同。因为下午刚考完试,自我感觉良好,哈哈!这部书分为许多小故事, 譬如&园丁和主人& 、 &蚂蚁和蝉& 、&的蛋&&&其中,令我映像最深刻的是&惹祸的蛋&这篇文章。故事说的是小狗狗在路边捡了一只蛋,他到处去问朋友们谁丢了蛋。贪心的鸭妈妈见没有人认领,撒谎说蛋是她丢的。一天、两天&&冒认的蛋孵出来的不是鸭子,而是一条毒蛇。它咬死了鸭妈妈的孩子。鸭妈妈伤心死了!读完故事,我不禁为鸭妈妈感到惋惜。是啊,鸭妈妈真不该贪图小便宜去冒认那个惹祸的蛋,结果害死自己的孩子!所以说:不劳而获这种心理最要不得。要知道,贪图小便宜往往会带来更大的损失,最终会叫你后悔莫及。从这本书中,我不仅享受了许许多多生动的故事情节,更重要的是从中明白了很多道理、学到了很多知识、增添了很多智慧!&;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 小朋友,你看过《故事大王》吗?如果没有,请记得来找我哦,我讲给你听!&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&陈天欣
my&class,my&class范文my class由英语作文网整理收集
there are thirty-three students in my class. they are all my classmates and friends. five of them are my good friends. they are gloria, lucy, lilian, rone, and dana. we usually study together and play with each other. we are happy together every day. gloria is good at math. when i have questions about math, i always look for her help. dana is good at music. we usually listen to music together. lucy and i are interested in english. we often study english together. rone studies geography and history. of all the subjects, history is the most difficult to me, so i often ask rone to help me. we are going to graduate in june. i think i will remember them forever. i also hope that we will stay in touch after we graduate. my class由英语作文网整理收集
思想评论:论刺激-on&stimulations论刺激【内容提示】近些年,社会上有一种现象,那就是人们动不动就想寻找刺激,有物质刺激、精神刺激等。公益之事没有物质奖不干。集体主义淡漠了,个人利益的风气增长了。请你就这一问题写一篇文章,发表自己的看法。以下词语供参考:1.stimulation n.刺激(作用)2.social phenomenon 社会现象3.collectivism n.集体主义【作文示范】on stimulationsin recent years, more and more people are seeking for stimulations. this social phenomenon has also spread widely among us students.last week, it was our class' turn to clean the school campus. this time, in order to arouse our enthusiasm for the labor, our classmaster announced that those who attended the labor would get some kind of material rewards①. although everyone knew the rewards would be unimportant in terms of money, two thirds of the students in our class attended the labor, as they felt they got a kind of stimulation from it. how unimaginable it was! why should such things happen?many years ago, it was regarded as an honour to serve the people and society. but in recent years, although society, science, and technology have been greatly developed and our living conditions have been improved, some people feel lonely and spiritually② empty. while seeking personal interests and fame, they have become much more self-centered. finally they lose touch with the collective③. they only do things that can benefit themselves. by and by they feel lonely even with a lot of material comforts. this is why they must seek for more stimulations to cheer up themselves. seeking for material stimulations is not a proper way to get rid of loneliness. a better way out is to care more for the collective and others. only by this means can they get back what they have lost by avoiding social activities.for us young people, besides our studies, we also need collective activities.&&in taking part in these activities, not only can our lives be enriched④, but we can also train our sense of collectivism and thus be spiritually rewarded. so why don't we also look for some spiritual stimulation, fellow students?【词语解释】①reward[ri'w&:d] n.报酬;酬劳;奖赏②spiritually['spiritju+li] ad.精神上;心灵上③collective[k+'lektiv] n.集体;集体事业④enrich[in'ritm]v.使富裕;使丰富【写法指要】本文的论点是“seeking for spiritual stimulations instead of material ones”(寻求精神刺激而不要寻求物质刺激),这是从整篇文章中归纳出来的。全文运用多种推理方法对这一论点进行论证。作者在第一段提出问题;第二、三段用事例法论证某些学生为得到一点物质刺激而参加集体劳动;第四段用归纳法论证物质丰富而精神空虚的原因;第五、六段用演绎法论证青年人应该关心集体和他人的道理,我们可以从这两段总结出作者的三段式推理过程:大前提:大家都应该关心集体和他人;小前提:我们青年人是大家的一部分;结论:我们要培养集体主义精神。母爱无价(cost&of&love)一天晚上,妻子在厨房准备晚餐的时候,我们的小儿子拿着一张纸走向他母亲。上面写道:&  洗车----------------------------5美元  本周整理我的房间----------------1美元  为你去商店--------------------0.5美元  照管小妹妹-------------------0.25美元  外出倒垃圾----------------------1美元  成绩报告单获得良好--------------5美元  打扫通道------------------------2美元  总计应得--------------------14.75美元  他母亲看着他儿子满怀希望地站在那儿等着拿钱。我能看到她脑子里翻腾着记忆的浪花。她拿起钢笔把儿子写过的纸翻过来。在上面写道:  你呆在我的腹中,我为你怀胎9月是无价的;  我陪伴着你为你求医、为你祈祷的那些晚上是无价的;  为你准备玩具、食物、衣服甚至为你擦鼻涕,那是无价的,儿子,  你把以上所有的累加起来,我为你付出的全部的爱是无价的。  儿子读完母亲写的话,双眼含着豆大的泪花,他看着他的妈妈说:&妈  car...........................................$5.00  for making my own bed this week...................$1.00  going to the provision shop..............................$0.50  playing with little sister ...................................$0.25  taking out the rubbish......................................$1.00  getting a good report card................................$5.00  and for sweeping the common corridor...........$2.00  total ...............................................................$14.75  his mother looked at him standing there expecting payment. i could see a thousand memories flashed through her mind. so she picked up the pen and turning the paper over, this is what she wrote:  for 9 months i carried you, growing inside me.....................................no charge  for the nights i sat up with you, doctored and prayed for you..............no charge  for the toys, food and clothes and wiping your nose............................no charge  when you add it all up, the full cost of my love...................................no charge  well, when he finished reading, he had great big tears in his eyes. he looked at his mother and said, &mummy, i love you.& then he took the pen and in great big letters wrote on the &bill& &all paid.&  妈,我爱你。&他拿出钢笔在他的&帐单&上用大写字母写道:&全部还清。&overcome&ones&&shortcomingwang ming has a habit of telling lies. some students often laugh at him. he is very worried so he came to ask me for advice. i had a talk with him, and encouraged him to overcome his& shortcoming. i told him that i would try my best to help him and make friends with him. he was glad. i am sure that he will make good progress and will get along (on) well with other
a&person&i&admire——franklin&roosevelt&&&&&&times need heroes, and heroes stand out. franklin roose velt is just a hero of the times. well known for his unprecedented 13 years as the president of u. s. , he is regarded as a savior of america.&&however, it is not his brilliant achievements that attract me. what i really admire are some qualities shining in his whole life such as fortitude, courage and also his amiability.&&&&&&his early time, i mean before his forties, was smooth.&&he was born rich and had a happy marriage. after graduating from harvard, he served in the navy. at that time, he had already shown his remarkable leadership and since his uncle was a president, he would surely enter the political arena.&&but everything changed when he was 39. healthy and strong as he was, he was attacked by polio after swimming, which caused the life long de formity in his legs. it was extremely hard for this ambitious man to face the misfortune.&&he was, of course, in a bad mood and wanted to give up all his dreams at first.&&then, after careful thinking, he finally decided to bestir himself. he was not a maneasy to surrender. again he took part in political activities and,at the same time, practiced standing up and then walking with a stick. eventually this brave man won the battle against fate.&&he became the only disabled president in american history and unprecedentedly served four terms. all should be attributed to his fortitude.&&&&&&the only thing we fear is fear itself.& this famous saying now has spread all over the world and encouraged lots of people.roosevelt first said it, and as a great leader, he made all his people believe it. he practiced what he preached for he was surely a courageous person challenging the tradition. he formulated new policies to help his nation out of the depression. he declared war against fascists though most of the congressmen opposed him at that time. all proved that he was right for his courage was not rash but based on careful thinking. &a leader is one who dares to dream, and then, dares to achieve.&&&&&&&he was great, but not great in appearance. he looked like a kind grandpa at the first sight. he initiated the fireside chat to express his ideas and explain his policies in a relaxed atmosphere on radio. he always smiled sincerely when speaking and listening. these didn't lower his prestige but made him amiable and welcome.&&&&&&he is surely not a perfect man no one can be perfect.every age has its hero&&in the forefront, just like franklin roosevelt&&a man i admire.简&&评&&&&本文记叙了作者心目中崇拜的人——美国前总统罗斯福。文章主要围绕他的毅力,勇气和和蔼可亲三种品质来展开。首先,作者以平实流畅的语言表现了他得了小儿麻痹症后如何战胜自我,重拾信心,身残志坚,并史无前例地四次当选美国总统的顽强毅力。其次,作者描述了罗斯福总统带领美国人民向传统挑战,度过经济大萧条时期,并不顾多数国会议员的反对向法西斯宣战的巨大勇气。最后,作者又表现了罗斯福总统和蔼可亲的一面,他真诚的笑容和他以炉边谈话的形式通过电波与美国人民在轻松的气氛中进行交流。&&&&本文还引用了罗斯福总统的名言,如“the only thing we fear is fear itself.”’“a leader is one who dares to dream,and then,dares toachieve.”等,增加了文章的说服力。&&&&但文章仍需在以下几个方面有所改进:一、段落之间缺少承上启下的自然衔接(transition),意义的转折显得生硬,比较突然。恰当地运用衔接手段可以将几个段落有机地结合成一个整体。二、段首最好能有依据概括大意,点明中心的主题句(topic sentence),使读者对每一段的内容一目了然。三、第二段对罗斯福生平的介绍稍稍过长,破坏了文章整体的结构平衡,不妨将一些与主题无关的句子删去,效果会更好。
【上一篇】
【下一篇】
友情链接(客服QQ:)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
建议书作文
贫困生证明
幽默演讲稿
英语演讲稿欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>> 《汤姆索亚历险记》英文名著读后感1000字
最新1000字读后感作文
热点1000字读后感作文
热门体裁作文
《汤姆索亚历险记》英文名著读后感1000字
《汤姆索亚历险记》英文名著读后感1000字
I believe that one of the factors that makes a piece of literature or even a movie a masterpiece is how well the reader can relate to the story. This is definitely a book everyone can relate to.
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer is a literary masterpieces, written in 1876 by the famous author Mark Twain. Tom Sawyer is a mischievous young boy who lives in the small town on the Mississippi River called St. Petersburg. The story line is simple, the book reads like a biography or a memoir of a summer in Tom Sawyer's life.
Tom Sawyer seems to be the precursor of and the template for misfit kids such as Dennis the Menace, Malcolm in the Middle, and Calvin and Hobbs. What makes this story great is that Tom Sawyer represents everything that is great about childhood. The book is filled with Tom's adventures playing pirates and war with his friend Joe Harper. Tom has a trusted friend, Huck Finn, who few of the adults approve of. The book is filled with ideas of how the world works, such as how pirates and robbers work, that are so innocent, they could only come from a child. It is a story filled with action, adventure, ingenious ideas, love, and schoolyard politics. The whole story is seemingly a complication of what people did or wish they did during their childhood.
The book is a little difficult to read at first. Personally, it takes me a little while to get used to the 19th century dialect in the book. Other than referring to persons of African decent in derogatory terms (which I'm sure uses terms even young children already know), the book would be an enjoyable read for people of all ages. I highly recommend this book for anyone looking to feel young again, if just for a few hundred pages.
《汤姆索亚历险记》英文名著读后感1000字
I believe that one of the factors that makes a piece of literature or even a movie a masterpiece is how well the reader can relate to the story. This is definitely a book everyone can relate to.
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer is a literary masterpieces, written in 1876 by the famous author Mark Twain. Tom Sawyer is a mischievous young boy who lives in the small town on the Mississippi River called St. Petersburg. The story line is simple, the book reads like a biography or a memoir of a summer in Tom Sawyer's life.
It is a story filled with action, adventure,, ingenious ideas, love, and schoolyard politics. The whole story is seemingly a complication of what people did or wish they did during their childhood.
The book is a little difficult to read at first. Personally, it takes me a little while to get used to the 19th century dialect in the book. Other than referring to persons of African decent in derogatory terms (which I'm sure uses terms even young children already know), the book would be an enjoyable read for people of all ages. I highly recommend this book for anyone looking to feel young again, if just for a few hundred pages.
《汤姆索亚历险记》英文名著读后感1000字
I was read the book which called &The Adventures of Tom Sawyer&. This story is about a clever boy called Tom Sawyer.
Tom is a naughty boy, he doesn&t like school and he doesn&t like work and he never wants to get up in the morning. But he like playing like swimming, fishing and having adventures with his friends. In this story he and his friend have a lot of adventures. These adventures can be dangerous. One night in the graveyard he and Huck see three men. Then Tom and his friends saw a murder. Joey killed the doctor and referred to Peter. Tom and his friends exposed Joey and caught him and became hero.
I think Tom is naughty but he is sympathetic and upright, he is brave he doesn&t afraid of Joey and full of his mind are wicked idea but he is clever and optimistic, he want his friend work for him, he make a lot of funny things.
This book let me know we need to &The road sees rough, gone to bat& to face difficult things we can&t shrink
back and we need to fight with them. In the same time l know if only have a dream have pursuit and should try our best to do it , we can&t give up easily .
It just like in our study life we need to do our best. When we have problem we need to overcome it and get better scores.
编辑推荐:
更多进入:
更多进入:
注意本文有无分页。原文地址
献花:9 朵
扔蛋:18 个
与“《汤姆索亚历险记》英文名著读后感1000字”相关的作文:
论 (点评可用QQ等账号登录,安全便捷)
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)周末学生写的英语报刊阅读读后感,都写唠嗑,什么水平?
43回复/1亮 1681浏览
本jr在高一教英语,今儿改学生周末的报刊阅读读后感,发现三个学生无一例外都写了唠嗑~一时兴起把三篇文章打下来,原文,无修改~(部分文章是节选)欢迎大家讨论~第一篇It's always emotional when a sports superstar announces his retirement. When Kobe Bryant starts to say bye bye to basketball, sadness cannot be restrained from my heart.This 37-year-old veteran is now spending his 20th year of his fascinating career in NBA history. During his legendary career, he made so many miracles, leading the Lakers to get 5 champions and won a MVP award. What's more, he became the third leading scorer in NBA history.In the eyes of many teenagers, Bryant is the new icon and hero not only because of his magnificent statistics or super talent for basketball, but also his strong work ethic with unconditional love for the game.He always has a bull-headed heart facing a variety of challenges and hardship. Unfortunately, though his hear can take the pounding, his mind
his body knows that it's time to say farewell to the court he struggled in, to the fans who fight together. But he said he would never fall down easily until the last moment. So he did. Today, you can also see him playing against those young stars. In spite of his worse behavior and low points, he is still worth respecting, for no reason but a simple, tough heart.
第二篇Kobe Bryant, one of the best basketball players in the world, is going to retire at the end of the season. Millions of fans including me were shocked by the unexpected announcement. Although knew that Kobe's career was going to end, when I heard the news I still get very surprised.Kobe's career is a legend. He got almost all the awards that he could get, including MVP abd five champions. He is a great basketball player! He won all the awards through his hard work.Maybe Kobe is the most hardworking player in NBA. He practices again and again to improve his skills. It is said that Kobe always works to night, even 4:00 a.m. Though Kobe didn't have much talent, he became a great hero through his efforts.What hurts more, the pain of hard work or the pain of regret? I think I can learn a lot from Kobe. I will work harder both on studying and playing basketball.After his game was over, I'd go in the front yard and try to imitate everything I had just seen. I would , not saying he's better than Jordan, but for me, growing up, that's who I looked up to.第三篇(狂黑胡子)However, with the retirement of Kobe and like Kobe inherited the soul of Michael Jordan, an excellent shooting guard will soon receive the flag from Kobe.James Harden? The 'king of china' will never be considered as a heartthrob. Dwayne Wade is too old to fascinate young fans and Clay Thompson has to develop more offensive skills besides his three point shots.As seems to have met before, breaking out after suffering serious injury made lots of fans thinks of Paul George and this tough superstar is the best SG in the NBA.
如果你喜欢
的文章,可以。& & & &
毫无问题引用15楼 @ 发表的:
LZ你随便把学生的作文发出来没问题吗?
引用1楼 @ 发表的:
卧槽现在高一学生都这个英语水平了!
LZ一定是一个*河蟹*的老师
我看了第一篇泪流满面,托福22分的水平,第二篇心情好点了,第三篇才觉得这才是我们当年高一的男生啊,有道翻译毫无逻辑哈哈哈
你打了啥。。
引用24楼 @ 发表的:
第一篇的水平太高了
班上中等偏上的学生
引用25楼 @ 发表的:
高一就有这种水平。。高考英语130+都觉得压力好大。。
淡定哥们。。。。。
引用23楼 @ 发表的:
看哭了,这才尼玛高一啊,不科学,我不信
对\(^o^)/货真价实的高一
引用22楼 @ 发表的:“James Harden? The 'king of china'”
这个我也笑了,碰瓷之王
引用18楼 @ 发表的:
说实话我感觉是抄的
一个字都不是抄的
引用20楼 @ 发表的:
第一遍这几个词用的,真的是高一学生的词汇量吗..
高一
引用37楼 @ 发表的:话说楼主是来秀学生的还是来秀自己的教学水平的??
看你酸的。。
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选Michael Jordan的单手假动作一直都是其本人最帅的绝招之一。要做到这些帅到裂屏的单手假动作到底要多大的手掌才能配合呢?这个问题对于经常打篮球的朋友自然心里有数。但是如果你完全没有概念呢?不妨看看乔帮主昔日辉煌的场上英姿。看看这些帅绝全场的单手假动作。 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
满地潮流壁纸,手机天天换新无论新鞋还是旧鞋,你喜欢的就是好鞋还记得少女MT我曾深扒Stan Smith是怎么火起来的,其中最重要的一步YOHO!Boy爱看的YOHO!Girl一直以来B君都觉得女生穿Vans是很好看的,所以今天我就决定为各位友YOHO!Boy爱看的YOHO!Girl2016年一开年,推特就推出了本年度第一条“新女生标准”,还真是一刻满地潮流壁纸,手机天天换新记得有段时间,认识的男生都会模仿周柏豪的发型,所以这样一个男女通杀的男神我怎么能放Youthquake,这个60年代的时尚现象来自伦敦,由神级时尚媒体人Diana Vreeland於60年代登上Y1头条的,走上潮流巅峰发型要整洁,常洗头别有头屑面部不要油光满面的,可以不用香水但必须不能有浓烈的体臭在美国当地时间1月10号,第73届金球奖就在洛杉矶比弗利山希尔顿酒店举行盛大颁奖礼。最终《还魂者》获剧情类最无论新鞋还是旧鞋,你喜欢的就是好鞋说到Air Force 1最火热的年代,每个Sneakerhead都会想起今天有点不一样,Sneaker Boys放到前面来了,不过少女还是要强调三点:露脸!露脸!全身照!以及 请!今年席卷了整个时尚潮流圈的男生长发发型 —— Man Bun 和 Top Knot 魅力真的大得可以,小编身翻开这本字典,解读潮流深层次知识这几年大行其道的Normcore 风让人人都爱上了简约之美,通街都是黑白灰素满地潮流壁纸,手机天天换新小编今天特别给友达们准备了红橙黄绿青蓝紫的各色小!鲜!肉!一天一个不重样,妈妈再也移动私人空间,装逼的最高体现在汽车阵列的工业版图中,我们很少能够找出一款车在集合轿车和货车优势的前提下,让人登上Y1头条的,走上潮流巅峰B君这周的安利女朋友系列被小猿同志抢走了[微笑],于是机智的我画风一转来给YOH现如今,很多事情早已不是男生的专利,Streetwear就是一个典型例子,其大部分的设计都可以男女通吃,同样理发前理发后,你是两个人2016年,大家都用最美好的心情来迎接吗?新一年目标,大家订好吗?不知怎的每年年初,登上Y1头条的,走上潮流巅峰2015年到2016年,跨年的气氛似乎是热血的,小编身边已经有不下5个朋友想约我与Iphone界面越来越简单相对的,是纹身的立体化。去年一个《秘密花园》的涂色本成了无数纹身爱好者的范本。但满地潮流壁纸,手机天天换新虽然已经是2016年的第四天了,但小编还沉浸在芒果台跨年晚会中的Big Bang的无论新鞋还是旧鞋,你喜欢的就是好鞋在跨年这段日子里,各种“2015的10双球鞋”榜单你们应该看得不少了,如无走在潮流尖端的明星,我们来朝一朝小猿新栏目《本周潮流界弄啥嘞 》在这里与大家畅谈过去一周的潮流事件还有一起看从头到脚,教你搭出绝赞造型!眼看一年又过去了,一年里我们认识了很多新朋友,但是能一直陪伴在身边的却只有深交和登上Y1头条的,走上潮流巅峰美国嘻哈界有很多著名的团队,例如Odd Future (OFWGKTA)、You这两天各种跨年活动加上假期,相信各位都玩得很开心吧?就像少女我,在2015年最后一天暴走1个半小时最终屈服在登上Y1头条的,走上潮流巅峰通常我们看到富二代s,他们不过也就是玩玩跑车、洒洒钱炫炫富、开开船趴泡泡妞,就像登上Y1头条的,走上潮流巅峰随着球鞋文化的普及,越来越多人喜欢球鞋,也想要拥有一双属于自己的独一无二的球鞋。走在潮流尖端的明星,我们来朝一朝小猿新栏目《本周潮流界弄啥嘞 》在这里与大家畅谈过去一周的潮流事件还有一起看走在潮流尖端的明星,我们来朝一朝今年的最后一天终于到了,大家已经卯足了劲翻找相册,要来个总结性的个人动态更新从头到脚,教你搭出绝赞造型!编按:认识Slowboy是在700bike对他的采访之后;斯文得体的着装,访谈里登上Y1头条的,走上潮流巅峰潮牌主理人都穿啥?吃啥?玩啥?无论你是还在读书还是即将面临毕业找工作,想必每一个热爱潮流的人都会对潮流品牌的翻开这本字典,解读潮流深层次知识如果在前几年,把汉字元素印在衣服上,大家一定会觉得不可理喻,说不定也会用奇丑如果你对帽款有所关注,应该不难发现,最近潮流圈最流行的帽款其实是一个曾被歧视多年的经典单品 —— Vinta登上Y1头条,走上潮流巅峰到了12月,又一年要过去了,相信大家都开始做自己的年度总结了吧,今年最火热的几双球从头到脚,教你搭出绝赞造型!如果厌倦了一如既往的穿衣风格,想要来点不一样的小变化,但百变的服装让会让你不知从从头到脚,教你搭出绝赞造型!提到复古球鞋,各位友达应该马上就能想起一大串名字,其中Reebok的Pump FYOHO!Boy爱看的YOHO!Girl▼知道 Sarah Snyder 也是前不久的事情,她与 Jaden走在潮流尖端的明星,我们来朝一朝“I am your father”这句星球大战系列电影中的经典台词来自星球登上Y1头条,走上潮流巅峰装逼实用两不误嘿,明天就是三天小长假了,很多小情侣已经迫不及待想要两小口一起出外拍拍脱,发发朋友圈虐虐单身狗走在潮流尖端的明星,我们来朝一朝“这个星期由于小猿忙到四脚朝天所以由可爱少女大MT来代班一期~”小猿新栏目《yohogroupPLAY & LEARN ,《YOHO!潮流志》《YOHO!女生志》及更多潮流内容每日更新热门文章最新文章yohogroupPLAY & LEARN ,《YOHO!潮流志》《YOHO!女生志》及更多潮流内容每日更新}

我要回帖

更多关于 michael jordan 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信