sallymakessomecandiessally是什么意思读音

eating some deo perfume candies makes you smell frightened.为什么是frightened_百度作业帮
eating some deo perfume candies makes you smell frightened.为什么是frightened
小牛牛U1机鹊
make sb +形容词,翻译成 ‘使某人处于某种状态
我的动力希望我能继续帮助你
扫描下载二维码【小题1】A【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】C【小题5】B【小题6】A【小题7】D【小题8】C【小题9】A【小题10】D【小题11】D【小题12】B【小题13】C【小题14】A【小题15】B【小题16】C【小题17】B【小题18】D【小题19】B【小题20】B
解析试题分析:文章讲述作者在公共汽车站因为错过公共汽车焦虑的时候,一个年轻女士的善举让他感到温暖,也激发他做一些善意的事情。【小题1】考查动词:A. missed错过,B. got得到,C. waited等待,D. seen看见,从前面的I was nearly mad可知因为错过了公共汽车几乎要疯了,选A【小题2】考查形容词:A. negative消极的,B. happy快乐的,C. good好的,D. creative有创造力的,我的头脑匆忙了焦虑和消极的想法,选A【小题3】考查副词:A. ago前,B. earlier早些,C. later迟些,D. sooner更快,因为作者错过的公共汽车,他想为什么不早几分钟来,选B【小题4】考查介词:A. With和…一起,B. Between在(两者)之间,C. Among在(三者以上)之间,D. Before在…前面,公共汽车站的其他人中有一个50几岁的妇女戴着老式的帽子,选C【小题5】考查名词:A. shoes鞋子,B. gloves手套,C. scarf围巾,D. coat外套,从后面的“Your hands must be very cold. You’ll get frostbitten (冻伤的) in this weather.”可知这个妇女没有戴手套,选B【小题6】考查形容词:A. older更老,B. younger更年轻,C. latter后者,D. shorter更短,从前面的Another woman, who looked to be in her middle twenties,可知20几岁的妇女对年纪大的妇女说,选A【小题7】考查动词:A. pushed推,B. pulled拉,C. lifted举起,D. dropped落下,她把沉重的背包放在地上,选D【小题8】考查动词:A. watching观看,B. caring关心,C. looking看,D. leaving离开,从She&& 37&& her heavy backpack to the ground, bent down,可知她是在找什么东西,选C【小题9】考查副词:A. down向下,B. up向下,C. away离开,D. out外面,从She&& 37&& her heavy backpack to the ground, bent down,可知年轻的女士是弯下腰,所以年长的向下看,选A【小题10】考查形容词:A. sorry遗憾的,抱歉的,B. glad高兴的,C. happy快乐的,D. fine好的,从前面的that’s OK.可知是说,没关系,我还好。选D【小题11】考查介词:A. for为了,B. of…的,C. with和….,D. around周围,年轻的女士继续在背包里面四处找,选D【小题12】考查动词:A. upset使…不安,B. trouble麻烦,困扰,C. save救,D. satisfy满足,年长的妇女一直在和她说:不要麻烦了,选B【小题13】考查代词:A. this这个,B. that那个, C. what什么D. she她,这是宾语从句,what引导宾语从句,在宾语从句中做主语,选C【小题14】考查动词短语:A. pulled out拉出,B. picked up捡起,习得,恢复,C. picked out挑选出,D. put on穿上,年轻的女士从包里面拉出一副粉红的手套,选A【小题15】考查动词:A. gave给,B. placed放置,C. situated位于,D. took 拿,这里应该是年轻的女士给年长的妇女每个手上戴一个手套,选B【小题16】考查词组:A. at once立刻,B. at times有时,C. at a time一次,D. at the same time同时,一次一个手指头,选C【小题17】考查名词:A. happiness快乐,B. kindness好意,C. rudeness粗鲁,D. sadness 难过,虽然我很冷,但是这种善举给了我温暖的感觉,选B【小题18】考查动词:A. lie躺,撒谎,B. take拿,C. hang悬挂,D. put放,我也买了5副一样的粉红手套,放在包里,选D【小题19】考查词组:A. took care照料,B. came across遇上,C. learned of了解,D. turned to求助于,转向,以防遇到冷天有需要的人,选B【小题20】考查名词:A. honor荣誉,B. need 需要,C. shock震惊,D. surprise惊讶,in need有需要,修饰people,选B考点:考查故事类短文
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:完型填空
One evening, long after most people had gone to bed, a friend of mine and I &&&&&&&&happily home through the &&&&&&&&&street. We had been to a music-hall and &&&&&&&&about the people we had seen and heard in it.“The show &&&&&&&him a star overnight, ” said my friend about one of them. “He was completely &&&&&&&before. And now thousands of people &&&&&&&&him gifts and letters. ” “I thought him quite good, ” &I said , “ but not &&&&&&&&thousands of letters . As a matter of &&&&&&, one of his songs gave me a shock. It was too noisy. ” “What was that?” my friend asked me, “&&&&&&it to me .” I began to sing. “Do be quiet. You will give everybody a shock and &&&&&&&them up for miles &&&&&&, besides, there will be a policeman &&&&&&&&us. ” My friend gave me a surprised look.“Never mind. I don’t care. What is the matter?” I said and went on singing &&&&&&&the top of my voice .Suddenly there came a policeman, &&&&&&in front of me , his notebook &&&&&&. “&&&&&, sir ,” he said , “You have a very good voice , if I &&&&&&say so . Who taught you singing? I’d very much &&&&&&to find someone who can give my daughter singing lessons. Would you be &&&&&&to tell me your name and address? Then my wife and I would &&&&&&&you and we could discuss it .”【小题1】 A.went B.was coming C.was making our way D.had lost our way
【小题2】 A.calm B.crowded C.silence D.quiet
【小题3】 A.were thinking B.were talking C.knew D.were discussing
【小题4】 A.called B.turned C.named D.made
【小题5】 A.famous B.forgotten C.stranger D.unknown
【小题6】 A.show B.write C.send D.brought
【小题7】 A.worthy B.worth C.received D.accepted
【小题8】 A.fact B.facts C.a fact D.the fact
【小题9】 A.Read B.Sing C.Say D.Tell
【小题10】 A.call B.pick C.wake D.join
【小题11】 A.long B.out C.around D.in
【小题12】 A.observing B.after C.besides D.in front of
【小题13】 A.with B.on C.in D.at
【小题14】 A.stood B.going C.standing D.walking
【小题15】 A.closing B.closed C.open D.gone
【小题16】 A.Wait a minute B.Stop singing
C.I’m sorry D.Excuse me
【小题17】 A.may B.like C.must D.don’t
【小题18】 A.liked B.wanted C.like D.eager
【小题19】 A.brave B.kind enough C.willing D.honest
【小题20】 A.try B.drop in C.invite D.visit
Cheerful Charlie was a very special boy. When he was still in his mother’s tummy, she had an accident, which meant that Charlie couldn’t walk. But that had never been a(n)&&&&&&&&&& they had started calling him Cheerful Charlie because of his joyful and&&&&&&&&&&&nature. He really brightened everything up for those around him.There wasn’t a postman, or a taxi driver who wasn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&to see Charlie. “Cheer up, Mr. Postman, that way you’ll&&&&&&&&&more letters today!” he would say, or “That was great, Mr. Taxi Driver. You&&&&&&&&that thing better than anyone else. ”He also had great ideas and&&&&&&&&&&&& and he shared them so generously that, just about every day in that town, someone did a great job, or&&&&&&&&&&&&&something new, thanks to Charlie’s ideas.One day, though, he came up against a real&&&&&&&&&&&&. A young boy came to town on his holidays. He was known as Waterworks and was a real crybaby. No matter what Charlie said to him, Waterworks would always find some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to be sad: “I don’t have many sweets… my parents didn’t buy me that toy…” Everything seemed so bad to him. But Cheerful Charlie wasn’t going to be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&, and he kept spending more time with Waterworks,&&&&&&&&&&&trying to cheer him up, just as he did with everyone.Then, one day, when they were together in the street, someone&&&&&&&&&&&&&a pie from a window above by chance, and it landed&&&&&&&on Charlie’s head. He got such a fright that he couldn’t even move his lips. He was speechless, and although Waterworks was just about to cry,&& he&&&&&&&&&&Charlie’s happy words so much that he finally said,&“Wow, Charlie, that’s a nice clown mask(小丑面具)&you just put on!”On saying those words, Waterworks felt so&&&&&&&&&&that he finally understood why Charlie was always so happy and cheerful. He realized that he was so used to Charlie’s enthusiasm that he couldn’t help but see the funny side of everything.【小题1】 A.problem B.mistake C.excuse D.topic
【小题2】 A.sensitive B.humorous C.responsible D.enthusiastic
【小题3】 A.surprised B.moved C.pleased D.disappointed
【小题4】 A.send B.write C.print D.find
【小题5】 A.paint B.play C.park D.repair
【小题6】 A.opportunities B.solutions
C.comments D.impressions
【小题7】 A.cleared B.noticed C.enjoyed D.invented
【小题8】 A.difficulty B.surprise C.risk D.disaster
【小题9】 A.means B.reason C.method D.value
【小题10】 A.let down B.taken up C.set free D.driven away
【小题11】 A.hardly B.quickly C.constantly D.specially
【小题12】 A.aimed B.moved C.threw D.dropped
【小题13】 A.ahead B.right C.almost D.even
【小题14】 A.missed B.loved C.envied D.wanted
【小题15】 A.ordinary B.sorry C.good D.curious
Whenever we do something wrong, Jesus Christ sees it. He loves us and doesn’t say it. Perhaps he’s wondering how long we’ll keep our mind suffering. A little boy named Johnny was visiting his grandparents on their farm and he was given a slingshot(弹弓) to play with out in the woods. He &&&&&&&for some time but he could never hit the target he had set for himself. Getting a little &&&&&, he walked back to the farmhouse for dinner. As he was _&&&&&&&back, he saw Grandpa’s pet duck. Just out of &&&&&&, he let the slingshot fly , hitting it in the head ,and killed it. In a panic, he &&&&&&&&the dead duck in the woodpile, only to see his sister Sally &&&&&&&be watching him. Sally had seen all this, but she said _&&_ . After lunch that day Grandma said, “Sally, it’s your turn to wash the dishes.” But Sally said, “Grandma, Johnny told me he wanted to help in the kitchen.” And then she spoke _&&&&to him, “Remember the duck?” So Johnny did the dishes. Later that day, Grandpa asked if &&&&&&&wanted to go fishing, but Grandma said, “I’m sorry but I need Sally to help me make supper.” But Sally just smiled and said, “Well, that’s all right because Johnny told me he was too &&&&&&to help you. And she whispered again, “Remember the duck?” So Sally went fishing and Johnny &&&&&&&to help make supper. After several days of doing both his &&&&&&and Sally’s, Johnny finally couldn’t &&&&&it any longer. He came to his Grandma and told her that he had killed the duck .Grandma smiled and gave him a big __&&&. “Sweetheart, I know. You see, I was watering the flowers at the window &&&&&&&I saw you shoot my duck with the slingshot, and I saw the whole thing. But because I love you, I&&&&&you. I was just wondering how long you would let Sally&&&&_ of you.”In reality, no matter how &&&&&__ or how uncomfortable it is to admit our wrongdoing, we should always choose to&&&&&&it and work it through instead of running away from it. Hard as it is, it &&&&&&&us and makes us who we are.【小题1】A.promotedB.exercisedC.practicedD.consumed【小题2】A.delighted B.upsetC.amazedD.scared【小题3】A.runningB.rushingC.headingD.leaving【小题4】A.sympathyB.prideC.impulseD.politeness【小题5】A.hungB.presentedC.protectedD.hid【小题6】A.shouldB.shallC.mustD.might【小题7】A.nothingB.everythingC.somethingD.anything【小题8】A.loudlyB.softlyC.guiltilyD.innocently【小题9】A.SallyB.JohnnyC.the children
D.Grandma【小题10】A.reluctantB.willingC.curiousD.cautious【小题11】A.kept upB.held backC.left behindD.stayed behind【小题12】A.chores B.homeworkC.gamesD.sports【小题13】A.acceptB.standC.withdrawD.allow【小题14】A.hugB.blowC.rewardD.award【小题15】A.whereasB.asC.whileD.when【小题16】A.appreciateB.admireC.forgiveD.Force【小题17】A.put the blameB.make friendsC.put pressureD.make a slave【小题18】A.doubtfulB.gratefulC.harmfulD.painful【小题19】A.rejectB.controlC.faceD.witness【小题20】A.developsB.shapesC.ruinsD.prepares
My father was in the navy, which meant that my mother was married to both my father and the sea. As was often the &&&&&&, we had to pack our belongings into boxes and&&&&those we had grown to love. We would arrive at our new home and find ourselves once again standing at the pier (码头) &&&&&good-bye to my father as his&ship&pulled him away from us. My mother would turn my brother and me around before the ship was out of&&&&&, wipe our tears, and take us back home to start the process of&&&&in the new environment again.Throughout the years of changing&&&&&, schools and friends, there remained one constant in my childhood — my mother. For both my&&&&and me, she was the cook, maid and teacher. She played these roles while&&&&some type of part-time job. Leaving a &&&&&&career is just one of the&sacrifices which my mother made for my family as we moved around the world with our father every three years or so.&&&&she had to deal with only a small budget, my mother,&&&&&, managed to make each house the very home that is safe and&&&&&.This probably sounds like a depressing way to live,&&&&&&with two small children: &“single”parenthood, short-term friendships, and the inability to&&&&her career or establish a home. But it was not for my mother. She turned this&&&&into adventure for us all! Each relocation (变换位置) was a chance to&&&&another part of the world. My mother greeted each new culture, climate and neighborhood. Each new house was a&&&&to rearrange furniture, make curtains and&&&&pictures. Every part-time job was an opportunity to learn something new and work with interesting people.No matter how difficult the life was, she was always having a&&&&attitude. She always had strength in the face of struggle and change. My mother was so&&&&all those years during my childhood — she was my island in a sea of change. She is my hero.【小题1】A.situationB.conditionC.caseD.matter【小题2】A.leave out B.leave behindC.leave offD.leave for【小题3】A.speaking B.staringC.wavingD.talking【小题4】A.rangeB.shapeC.sightD.control【小题5】A.adapting B.suitingC.matchingD.fitting【小题6】A.namesB.jobsC.addressesD.directions【小题7】A.fatherB.classmatesC.brotherD.relatives【小题8】A.performingB.seekingC.waitingD.applying【小题9】A.terribleB.promisingC.hopelessD.negative【小题10】A.OnceB.While C.WhenD.Unless【小题11】A.somewhereB.anyhowC.somewhatD.somehow【小题12】A.romanticB.comfortableC.mysteriousD.wealthy【小题13】A.generallyB.actuallyC.especiallyD.unfairly【小题14】A.desertB.developC.affectD.limit【小题15】A.lifestyleB.valueC.journeyD.opportunity【小题16】A.acquireB.exploreC.occupyD.realize【小题17】A.loadB.sadnessC.resultD.challenge【小题18】A.hangB.drawC.tookD.sold【小题19】A.changeableB.cautiousC.positiveD.negative【小题20】A.experiencedB.braveC.ordinaryD.annoyed
I am a social worker. I wanted to tell everyone about my very dear friend who passed away a few months ago.I met him many years ago while doing my internship (实习)in the county prison. He was&& __&&&&a program he had designed to help prisoners with drug and alcohol problems. He was always &&&&&&&new ways to bring hope and help to these men and their &&&&&&. One of his favorite &&&&&&&was the Toy Drive he would run every Christmas for the children of the prisoners. He did this for twenty years &&&&&&&his sudden death. As last Christmas &&&&&&, I decided that this tradition had to be &&&&&&, for the children as well as the &&&&&&&of my friend.But the file where he kept the names of the people who had helped him over the years had gone &&&&&&. I had to start anew(重新)and with very little &&&&&&! I started making phones calls, explaining about the project and my &&&&&&. I prayed every night that the event would, &&&&&&, be worthy of my friend.To my great &&&&&&, individuals, churches and businesses began to come on board and,& __&&&, I had enough toys to give to all the children of the prisoners with some left over for the local community &&&&&&! When Christmas Eve finally arrived, I felt very happy, thinking I had done all I could do and reflecting on what a(n)&&&&&&it had been for me. I was bagging up the remaining toys &&&&&&&if there was anyone left who might like them. Then my phone rang.It was my daughter. She &&&&&&&to explain about a woman she knew in Kentucky who had five children, one seriously ill, no husband, no heating in the home, no toys!Ohh--how could we not? My daughter and I drove all night, from New York to Kentucky, and those children woke up in a nice warm house with plenty of &&&&&&!My friend’s &&&&&&&of kindness lived on that year, reaching all the way to Kentucky!【小题1】 A.recording B.directing C.attending D.improving
【小题2】 A.coming up with B.catching up with C.keeping up with D.putting up with
【小题3】 A.company B.family C.group D.club
【小题4】 A.hobbies B.sports C.events D.games
【小题5】 A.until B.after C.because D.since
【小题6】 A.finished B.arrived C.followed D.approached
【小题7】 A.lived on B.lived out C.carried on D.carried out
【小题8】 A.pleasure B.memory C.benefit D.favor
【小题9】 A.extra B.hiding C.active D.missing
【小题10】 A.energy B.time C.pressure D.confidence
【小题11】 A.difficulties B.impression C.atmosphere D.importance
【小题12】 A.however B.though C.otherwise D.somehow
【小题13】 A.disappointment B.curiosity C.thought D.relief
【小题14】 A.absolutely B.eventually C.generally D.occasionally
【小题15】 A.as well B.at first C.in particular D.once more
【小题16】 A.pity B.honor C.burden D.discovery
【小题17】 A.wondering B.realizing C.predicting D.evaluating
【小题18】 A.came B.drove C.called D.returned
【小题19】 A.candies B.flowers C.chocolates D.toys
【小题20】 A.courage B.spirit C.position D.attention
A few days ago, my sister Liz and I talked about Dad, and we decided to get him a little something for Father's Day. We talked about the times when we were &&&&&&&up and how Mom and Dad used to play the ‘good cop, bad cop’ thing on us. Dad has been a person of few words since we were &&&&&&. He raised us more by &&&&&&&than anything else. When he spoke, though we listened, he was always mysterious and difficult to understand. There was always a(n) &&&&&&&meaning that I never got, but Liz always &&&&&&&to decipher(破解) him. By the time I got to high school, I had wanted a skateboard and I &&&&&&&I was too old to ask money from my parents, so I worked at a burger joint (美式汉堡店). One day, I was really angry about annoying burgers. I came home huffing and puffing(气喘吁吁). Dad saw me and asked me what was the &&&&&&. I told him that I was fed up with annoying burgers. He said that we all have to start somewhere, that we may not know it now, but the skills we learn even in a burger joint might come in handy ______in life, ‘Who knows, you might end up having to run a &&&&&&&or even own one when you grow up,’ said Dad. He &&&&&&&me down and I kept what he said in mind, even though I really didn’t agree with it.A couple of years later, when I got to college, I worked in a restaurant. During one of the really &&&&&&&days that we had, we were short on kitchen staff. Our customers were getting impatient and the &&&&&&&were getting delayed. We were sure any minute something terrible would &&&&&&&out. I couldn’t stand the &&&&&&&any more, so I rolled up my sleeves, got myself a hair net and helped out in the hot kitchen. We caught up with the orders &&&&&&. The owner saw what I did and called me over around &&&&&&&time. He said that he was very &&&&&&. He raised my salary and made me the assistant manager even though I could only go part-time. That was &&&&&&&I realized that what my dad said to me all those years before was absolutely true.I’ve never forgotten what my dad said that day. And whenever I have to do something that requires new skills, no matter how insignificant or &&&&&&&it seems, I have a new perspective(看法) that it might really help me later on or even right now and I just don’t know it. Experience is everything and it &&&&&&&a lot when you take lessons from it. That’s my life’s philosophy.【小题1】A.gettingB.goingC.growingD.coming【小题2】A.schoolboysB.kidsC.adultsD.graduates【小题3】A.instructionB.exampleC.orderD.inspiration【小题4】A.obviousB.clearC.reasonableD.hidden【小题5】A.failedB.refusedC.triedD.managed【小题6】A.imaginedB.promisedC.believedD.suggested【小题7】A.experienceB.matterC.eventD.accident【小题8】A.laterB.soonerC.latterD.late【小题9】A.restaurantB.hospitalC.schoolD.plant【小题10】A.calmedB.wroteC.1etD.put【小题11】A.excitingB.worryingC.busyD.happy【小题12】A.meetingsB.partiesC.menusD.orders【小题13】A.breakB.showC.goD.set【小题14】A.quarrelB.1azinessC.relaxationD.tension【小题15】A.eventuallyB.regularlyC.obviouslyD.thankfully【小题16】A.breakfastB.1unchC.openingD.closing【小题17】A.influencedB.interestedC.inspiredD.impressed【小题18】A.whenB.whyC.whetherD.where【小题19】A.importantB.impressiveC.interestingD.small【小题20】A.worksB.countsC.showsD.studies
I was on a long drive last weekend and stopped for a rest.At that moment,I noticed a man in a wheelchair &&&&&&&by the stop sign.He held a sign in hand,&&&&&&“Trying to make it home for the holidays”.I &&&&&&&looked away from it,because I had no &&&&&&&to give him.I watched as people drove by,and either ignored him or stared at him &&&&&&&he was a curiosity(怪人)of sorts.I felt really &&&&&&&for the poor man.I know some people wouldn’t like to have the thought of &&&&&&&money to such strangers in the street,because they thought these people may use that money for drugs,alcohol,or some other undesirable(不良的)&&&&&&.I started to drive my car away but soon &&&&&&&.Since I don’t usually have much cash on me,I &&&&&&&it would be a good idea to offer some food &&&&&&&.So I asked him if he was &&&&&&&.Hearing my words,he seemed shocked that someone &&&&&&&his well-being,but he happily &&&&&&&it.He said he would like a sandwich and a can of soda.Inside the store,I bought a sandwich,soda,some water and chips.I &&&&&&&them to the new friend who was quite &&&&&&&to receive so many delicious foods.&&&&&&the meal time ,I asked his name.He said he was called Chewie,and he was thankful for my help.I &&&&&&&him a Smile Card.He read it with a big smile and said,“I always &&&&&&&random(偶然)acts of kindness.”As I drove away,I said a silent prayer(祈祷)that Chewie makes it home for the holidays,or at least he spends them somewhere safe and &&&&&&&.【小题1】A.jumpingB.sittingC.runningD.climbing【小题2】A.askingB.copyingC.showingD.reading【小题3】A.quicklyB.happilyC.activelyD.finally【小题4】A.moneyB.giftC.timeD.sign【小题5】A.as long asB.in caseC.even thoughD.as if【小题6】A.proudB.happyC.sorryD.strange【小题7】A.lendingB.givingC.wastingD.throwing【小题8】A.purposesB.interestsC.viewsD.roles【小题9】A.took offB.gave upC.turned aroundD.picked up【小题10】A.doubtedB.refusedC.listedD.thought【小题11】A.besidesB.yetC.insteadD.though【小题12】A.happyB.sleepyC.tiredD.hungry【小题13】A.brought aboutB.talked aboutC.cared aboutD.thought about【小题14】A.boughtB.acceptedC.paidD.ate【小题15】A.droppedB.donatedC.offeredD.supported【小题16】A.gladB.stressfulC.uneasyD.formal【小题17】A.BeforeB.AboveC.ForD.During【小题18】A.handedB.orderedC.borrowedD.sold【小题19】A.cut inB.believe inC.take inD.give in【小题20】A.coldB.upsetC.warmD.afraid
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项 (A、B、C和D) 中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 I walked into the grocery store not particularly interested in buying something. The sorrow of &&&&&my husband of 37 years was still too painful. And this grocery store held so many sweet &&&&. Bob often came with me and almost every time he'd &&&&&to go off and look for something special. I'd always see him walking down the walkway &&&&&the three yellow roses in his hands. Bob knew I loved yellow roses. With a heart &&&&&with pain, I came to the meat shelf, I searched for the &&&&&small steak and remembered how Bob had loved his steak. Suddenly a woman came beside me. She was in a soft green dress. I &&&&as she picked up a large pack of T-bones, &&&&&them in her basket, hesitated, and then put them back. She saw me watching her and she smiled. "My husband loves T-bones, but &&&&, at these prices, I don't know." "My husband passed away eight days ago," I told her. "Buy him the steaks. And value every &&&&&you have together." She smiled and I saw the feeling in her &&&&&as she placed the package in her basket and &&&&&away. I turned and pushed my cart forward too. Several minutes later I saw first the green suit and then &&&&&the pretty lady coming to me. In her arms she carried something. On her face was the &&&&&smile I had ever seen. As she came closer, I saw what she held and &&&&&welled down. "These are for you, " she said and placed three beautiful yellow roses in my arms. She placed a gentle kiss on my cheek, then smiled again. I wanted to tell her what the roses &&&&, but still unable to speak. I watched as she walked away as tears clouded my &&&&. I looked down at the beautiful roses and found it almost &&&&. How did she know? Suddenly the &&&&&seemed so clear. I wasn't alone. "Oh, Bob, you haven't &&&&&me, have you?" I whispered, with tears in my eyes. He was still with me, and she was his angel.【小题1】 A.losing B.leaving C.passing D.failing
【小题2】 A.flowers B.roses C.memories D.thoughts
【小题3】 A.decide B.happen C.refuse D.pretend
【小题4】 A.by B.with C.during D.between
【小题5】 A.full B.filled C.pleased D.crowded
【小题6】 A.very B.beautiful C.pretty D.perfect
【小题7】 A.watched B.saw C.found D.glared
【小题8】 A.fell B.carried C.dropped D.took
【小题9】 A.exactly B.generally C.usually D.honestly
【小题10】 A.moment B.dinner C.time D.year
【小题11】 A.hands B.eyes C.voice D.basket
【小题12】 A.left B.ran C.slipped D.wheeled
【小题13】 A.realized B.recognized C.received D.thought