英语翻译 求大神ps的后果 感激不尽!!

追分英译汉,求英语学霸大神人工帮我翻译,译成中文通顺些加分感激不尽of_百度知道
追分英译汉,求英语学霸大神人工帮我翻译,译成中文通顺些加分感激不尽of
After all that,I can't forget.I am hurt and i live for your love,Days paand i don't forget your love,I feel all that inside me,my soul remembers and loves you even more,My feelings grow bigger and i am waiting just for you,Despite the distance,i will still love you,My life is wasted for you,But it doesn't matter,it's only for you.I wish to see you once,every day I die a hundred times,Life is cruel and bitter,If i live it without you,I miss you every day and always,but you are away always,I live in suffering always,and my heart is left alone,How your love is memory,I remember and can't forget,My life will only,but never without you.
追分英译汉通顺回答者加分,大神人工帮我翻译,谢谢理解配合
提问者采纳
经过了那些,我无法遗忘。 我受伤了,我为你的爱而呼吸。日夜交替,我忘不了你的爱。那些感情藏在心里,我的灵魂依然记住,我也更爱你。我对你的感情在长大,我还在等你。尽管距离遥远,我会依然爱你。我的生命浪费在你身上,但我不介意,只为了你。这是第一段哦~有些意译的成分……我希望马上见到你,每天我死了一百次没有你的生命是痛苦的我每天想你,永远永远但你总是不在我每天在受苦,我的心被遗弃爱是一个回忆,我记住了,我忘不了我生命,永远少不了你。嗯的就这样哦【好肉麻】
提问者评价
非常感谢,加分
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁丁香客App是丁香园社区的官方应用,聚合了丁香园论坛和丁香客的精彩内容。医生可通过丁香客App浏览论坛,也可以在这个医生群集的关系网络中分享和互动,建立更广泛的学术圈子。
扫描二维码下载
今日:17 | 主题:183117 | & 收藏本版
每发1个新帖可以获得0.5个丁当奖励
【单句求助】求大神翻译一下、、、感激不尽!
【单句求助】求大神翻译一下、、、感激不尽!
分享到哪里?
In silico analysis of the sequences highlighted the key findings of our work.A high-quality filtering approach was used in order to process the Ion Torrent-generated sequencing data ,a total of 293,436 unfiltered operational taxonomic units (OTUs) were identified by using uclust for de novo(原文为斜体) OTU picking. Based on each of five alpha-diversity measures (Chao1, PD whole tree, observed species, Shannon, and Simpson indexes), patients and controls were not significantly different (data not shown). Notably, one of the main results wasthe identification of a clear dysbiosis between the two study groups which was characterized by a higher relative abundance of Bacteroidetes in the SLE group。以上红色部分为一些专用名词,在医药词典里面也没有查到,哪位大神可以帮忙译一下?感激不尽!!!
关于丁香园大神们!!!拍宣传片。画外音 英语求正宗翻译!!感激不尽!!…_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:648,919贴子:
大神们!!!拍宣传片。画外音 英语求正宗翻译!!感激不尽!!…收藏
山地会下陷 、海水会蒸发、时间在消逝 、记忆将模糊 、梦想被磨灭 、但。 我们还在继续。
我的回忆。我的信念。最后一句是
我们。是记忆的保存者------------------编导
mountain might descend, water might evaporate, time might elapse, memory might be elusive, dream might be extinguished. Nevertheless, we still keep it on, my memory and my faith. We are the storer of memory......翻译水平有限, , , 不喜勿喷。。。
山地会下陷 、海水会蒸发、时间在消逝 、记忆将模糊 、梦想被磨灭 、但。 我们还在继续。 我的回忆。我的信念。最后一句是 我们。是记忆的保存者------------------编导Mountains will collapse, oceans will evaporate, time is disappearing, memories are blurred, dreams are destroyed, but, we are still continuing.My memories. My belief.The last sentence is "We, are the keepers of memories"----------------Editor
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或哪位高手能帮忙翻译一篇土木工程类专业英语文章啊~急用 感激不尽_百度知道
哪位高手能帮忙翻译一篇土木工程类专业英语文章啊~急用 感激不尽
In the finite element method,the actual continuum or body of matter llike solid,liquid or gas is represented as assemblage of subdivisions called finte elements.These elements are considered to be interconnected at specified joints which are called nodes or nodal points.The nodesusually lie on the element boundaries where adjacent elements are considered to be connected.Since the actual variation of the field variable (like displacement,stress,temperature,pressure or belocity) inside the continuum is not known,we assume that the variation of the field variable inside a finite element can be approximated by a simple function. These approximating functions ( also called nterpolation models ) are defined in terms of the values of the field variables at the nodes. When field equations (like equilibrium equations) for the whole continuum are written, the new unknowns will be the nodal values of the field variable. By solving the field equations ,which are generally in the form of matrix equations,the nodal values of the field variable will be known. Once these are known,the approximating functions define the field variable throughout the assemblage of elements.
本人土木研一的。希望我的翻译会对你有用! --------------------------------------------在有限元方法中,实际上连续的物质,像固体,液体或者气体,被一些细小的被称为有限元的微元所代替。这些微元被认为是在称为节点或结点的特殊点进行连接。这些节点通常 位于相邻元素连接的边界处。既然连续体内部场变量的实际变化(比如位移,压力,温度,气压或损伤)未知,我们假定一个有限元的场变量可以有一个简单方程来近似代替.这些近似方 程(通常称为插值模型)被作为节点场变量的值.当整体的场方程(类似于平衡方程式)被写出来后,场变量的节点值会成为新的未知量.通过求解场方程,通常以矩阵方程的形式出现, 场变量的节点值就可以得出了.一旦这些值得到了,通过这些微元的集合可以定义场变量的近似方程. 1.continuum n. 连续统一体, 连续统, 闭联集[化] 连续区; 连续谱; 连续介质[医] 连续体 2.subdivision n.细分, 一部 3.interconnect vt. 使互相连接 4.node n. 节点, 结节 5.variation n. 变更, 变化 6.displacement n.移置;取代;位移 7.field equation 场方程 8.matrix equation矩阵方程 9.interpolation插值
参考资料:
徐博书-dluter
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
这么多内容,还一分不给,太小气了吧,嘿嘿,要是一句话我就顺手帮忙了,可这么多要半小时呢
我也是学土木的,连我也懒得翻译.
土木工程的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询