where does 读messi live in Argentina

Messi ponders ending career in Argentina - Soccerway
国内球会赛事
国际球会赛事
Club teams
国家队赛事
全部体育项目
Messi ponders ending career in Argentina
Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi dreams of finishing his career back in his homeland of Argentina.Messi left Rosario as a 13-year-old to begin his journey to the top of world football in Catalonia.The 28-year-old won his fifth Ballon d'Or in Zurich on Monday and at the ceremony he told reporters that he would ideally complete his playing days at Barca, where his current contract ends in 2018.But speaking , Messi revealed that the lure of a return home – where his boyhood club was Newell's Old Boys – still holds considerable appeal."Yes, I've always said that [I would like to play in Argentina]," he said."It was always my dream when I was a boy, though I had to leave at a very early age because of my situation and it didn’t happen."I had to go to Europe, start out with Barcelona and make my career there. But I would like to return to Argentinian football one day. What happens after that, only God knows."Messi opened the scoring as Barcelona crowned a stellar 2015 by beating River Plate in the Club World Cup final last month and he conceded that helping to defeat an Argentinian club was an unusual feeling."It was, for a number of reasons," he said, before reflecting on an almost apologetic goal celebration at Yokohama International Stadium."I know how much effort all those fans made in making that trip and how excited they were. And there was me, the Argentinian, scoring the first goal and ruining it all for them."I don’t know if I was actually saying sorry, but it was a type of apology."
Sponsored links
Kick-off Times
Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.
Perform Brands
HELP MAKE SOCCERWAY BETTER留言本_上海市新杨中学党建网
&&新杨中学党建网 当前在线
&&&&&&栏目导航&&&&&&查看留言
姓名:zcic1v968
" target="_blank">
留言内容:
留言未通过审核
&&发表于: 18:31:37&&
姓名:ygle1j430
" target="_blank">
留言内容:
留言未通过审核
&&发表于: 18:26:07&&
姓名:dawq1f054
" target="_blank">
留言内容:
留言未通过审核
&&发表于: 18:20:26&&
姓名:yirs1q333
" target="_blank">
留言内容:
留言未通过审核
&&发表于: 18:09:27&&
姓名:fcght4dn
" target="_blank">
留言内容:
留言未通过审核
&&发表于: 18:06:58&&
姓名:YuncDing
" target="_blank">
留言内容:
留言未通过审核
&&发表于: 17:21:59&&
姓名:9uingTry
" target="_blank">
留言内容:
留言未通过审核
&&发表于: 17:20:56&&
姓名:YuncDing
" target="_blank">
留言内容:
留言未通过审核
&&发表于: 17:19:49&&
姓名:3yingTry
" target="_blank">
留言内容:
留言未通过审核
&&发表于: 17:18:45&&
姓名:TtiKing6q
" target="_blank">
留言内容:
留言未通过审核
&&发表于: 17:17:45&&
首页 上一页
共1000604条留言 10 条留言/页 转到:
Copyright ©
  All Rights Reserved
上海市新杨中学党支部   页面制作:
页面执行时间:4,078.125毫秒Messi Injured In Argentina Win
Lionel Messi left the pitch with an apparent back injury to overshadow Argentina's 1-0 win over Honduras in their only warm-up fixture before the Copa America.
Messi goes off holding his back
Related Content
The Argentina captain was left clutching his lower back after being accidentally kneed by an onrushing Honduran, having tumbled over midway through the second half, and was immediately substituted at the Estadio San Juan del Bicentenario.Messi grimaced as he left the field to be replaced by Ever Banega to leave a serious question mark over whether he will be fit to lead Argentina's challenge in the Copa America, which gets under way next week in the United States.Gonzalo Higuain scored the only goal of the game in San Juan, twisting into the area before nutmegging a Honduran defender and chipping over goalkeeper Donis Escober.Argentina's first opponents in the Copa America on June 6, defending champions Chile, suffered a surprise 2-1 defeat to Jamaica in Vina del Mar.Goals either side of half-time from Birmingham's Clayton Donaldson and Exeter's Joel Grant put the visitors ahead, with Chile's consolation coming eight minutes from time through Nicolas Castillo.Uruguay hit back from a goal down to triumph 3-1 against Trinidad and Tobago in Montevideo.Jomal Williams gave the Soca Warriors an early advantage but two first-half goals from Edinson Cavani, the first from the penalty spot, plus Matias Vecino's effort after the interval sealed victory for Uruguay.
Like this page
Tweet about this page114网址导航404 Not Found
The requested URL /articles/copa-america-uruguay-standing-in-way-of-messi-argentina/95121/ was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at}

我要回帖

更多关于 where to live 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信