go back t0in the pastt的中文怎么翻释

【转】If&you&could&go&back&to&some&time&and&place&in&the&past,&when&and&where&would&you&go
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
“Not what I miss,but I can not go back the past,Suddenly wanted to tell myself that sorry,sorry never found the original myself.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
中国式英语
那应该怎么说 就这种意思
not what I miss but what I can't go back to matters
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不是我怀念,而是我不能回到过去,突然之间想跟自己说抱歉,抱歉从来没有找到最初的自己
不是我想念什么,而是我再也回不到过去了,陡然得想过要对自己说声抱歉,为从来没有找回原来的我 而抱歉。吼吼,大概的
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求懂英语大神进If you could go back to some place and time in the past,when and where would you go?why.求大神牛逼回答,懂英语的来.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
In this competitive world, sometimes you wish to make time stop and go back the past. I am a graduate and having job in a big company, so I wish I could go back my childhood when life was pink and full of happiness.I have many reasons to explain my choice. First, I wish to come back my childhood to remember my happy and impartial time. After many competition in school, university and now, society I realize that childhood is the most beautiful time and place. I want to forget all stressfulness, competition and response in life. To do that, we need a place that has no noise, no boss, no business, no salary and so on. And only childhood give us peaceful, it reminds us your games with friends, our parents' sacrifice to give us the best things, our funny and impartial dreams about future job such as: sometimes i wanted to be a rock star, famous actress, doctor, teacher... It is worthwhile to have chance to remember the most beautiful time in whole life.Another reason is that, I want to fix my faults in the past. It is common knowledge that most of us made some bad things in childhood and this chance help us fix them. I have never forgot one story in my childhood. When I was a six-year-old girl, my family was quite poor. Once time I saw a beautiful but expensive doll of my friend. I liked it and hope I would have one but my mother had no money to buy it. She said sorry while I cried loudly and said that:" I hate mom." You can imagine that my suddenly sentence made my mother really sad and she felt she couldn't give me everything I need. I really regret about this until now. If I could turn back time I would fix my biggest fault in my childhood and say that:" I love mom".Going back time is an unreal dream but we have rights to imagine and wish. If I can stop the time and fly through time, I would go back my childhood to have peaceful time, to fix some faults those make my love ones sad.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如果你能回到过去的的某个时间某个地点,那么你想去哪里呢?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 past paper 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信