送人远去用什么词形容最恰当(快点呀!)急急如律令

&&评论 & 纠错 &&
同类试题1:小明坐在行驶的汽车上,以____汽车汽车为参照物,小明是静止的,以____路旁树木路旁树木为参照物,小明是运动的,可见物体的运动和静止是____相对的相对的.解:人相对于汽车没有发生位置的变化,以汽车做参照物,人是静止的.小明和路旁的树木之间的位置发生了变化,故相对于路旁的树木是运动的.同一研究对象,所选的参照物不同,判断出的运动状态也不同,这就是运动和静止的相对性.故答案为:汽车;路旁树木;相对的.
同类试题2:为什么我们站在地面上感觉不到有风存在,而在行驶的汽车上却感觉有风.答:人站在地面上,感觉不到风的存在,说明相对于空气,人是静止的.空气相对于地面也是静止的.当人站在行驶的汽车上,人相对于地面是运动的,相对于空气也是运动的,因此感觉有风.简单的英文歌,要歌词!!!!!!!急急急。高人指点。最好快点,尽量短点!!!!急急急_百度知道
简单的英文歌,要歌词!!!!!!!急急急。高人指点。最好快点,尽量短点!!!!急急急
对了,最好适合初中生,要短一点,简单一点,谢谢高人都去哪了?高人们速度啊,急急急,谢谢
提问者采纳
西城男孩的seasons in the sun,这首歌好像就是我初中时候学的。是老师教的。
Seasons in the Sun
阳光下的季节   
Goodbye to you my trusted friend / 别了朋友,我的挚友   We've known each other since we were nine or ten /我们已相识很久,那时我们还是孩子   Together we've climbed hills and trees / 我们曾一起爬过无数山丘、树丛   Learned of love and ABC's / 一起学会了爱,还有许多等等   Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees / 也曾一起伤过心,一起破过皮   Goodbye my friend it's hard to die / 别了,我的朋友,友情是不死的   When all the birds are singing in the sky / 到了鸟儿们一起飞到天空中歌唱的时候   Now that spring is in the air / 春天就弥漫在那空气中   Pretty girls are everywhere / 到处都会有可爱的女孩   Think of me and I'll be there / 想起我,我就会在那春天里   We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节   But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time / 但我们爬过的那些山,却早已经历了多少沧桑啊   Goodbye Papa,please pray for me / 别了,爸爸,请为我祈祷吧   I was the black sheep of the family / 我曾是家里的害群之马    You tried to teach me right from wrong / 你总是试图教我改邪归正   Too much wine and too much song /太多的酒,太多的歌   Wonder how I got along /真不知我是如何过来的   Goodbye papa,it's hard to die / 别了,爸爸,亲情是不死的   When all the birds are singing in the sky /到了鸟儿们一起飞到天空中歌唱的时候   Now that the spring is in the air /春天就弥漫在那空气中   Little children everywhere /到处都会有淘气的孩子   When you see them I'll be there / 当你看见他们时,我就会在那春天里   We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节   But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但那酒与歌,就像那些季节,早已流逝而去啊   We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节   But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但那酒与歌,就像那些季节,早已流逝而去啊   Goodbye Michelle my little one / 别了,米歇尔,我的小宝贝   You gave me love and helped me find the sun /你给了我爱,使我找到了阳光   And every time that I was down /每当我消沉的时候   You would always come around / 你总是会来到我身边   And get my feet back on the ground / 让我重新站起来   Goodbye Michelle it's hard to die / 别了,米歇尔,爱情是不死的   When all the birds are singing in the sky /到了鸟儿们一起飞到天空中歌唱的时候   Now that the spring is in the air / 春天就弥漫在那空气中   With the flowers everywhere / 到处都会有美丽的花儿   I wish that we could both be there / 我希望我们能一起徜徉在那春天里   We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节 But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time / 但我们爬过的那些山,却早已经历了多少沧桑啊   We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节   But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但那酒与歌,就像那些季节,早已流逝而去啊   We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节   But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但那酒与歌,就像那些季节,早已流逝而去啊   We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节   But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone/ 但那酒与歌,就像那些季节,早已流逝而去啊   We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun/我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节   But the stars we could reach were just starfishes on the beach/但我们得到的那些星星,只不过是沙滩 上的海星啊
高人,太长了,短一点,简单一点。谢谢,再找找。
唔,如果要求很短的话,那就是一些儿歌了。 像雪绒花Edelweiss
专辑:美国电影音乐之声的插曲
edelweiss, edelweiss 雪绒花,雪绒花every morning you greet me每日清晨我遇见你small and white, clean and bright又小又白,又干净又晶莹you look happy to meet me 你看起来看见我很高兴blossom of snow may you bloom and grow含苞待放的雪骨朵,也学你会开花生长bloom and grow forever开花生长到永远edelweiss, edelweiss雪绒花,雪绒花bless my homeland forever祝愿我的祖国春常在small and white, clean and bright又小又白,又干净又晶莹you look happy to meet me 你看起来看见我很高兴blossom of snow may you bloom and grow含苞待放的雪骨朵,也学你会开花生长bloom and grow forever开花生长到永远edelweiss, edelweiss雪绒花,雪绒花bless my homeland forever祝愿我的祖国春常在
恩呢,很好。谢谢
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
the roseSome say love it is a river 有人说爱是一条河 That drowns the tender reed 它淹没了柔弱的芦苇 Some say love it is a razor 有人说爱是剃刀 That leaves your soul to bleed 它让你的心流血 Some say love it is a hunger 有人说爱是渴望 And endless aching need 和带来无尽痛苦的需要 I say love it is a flower 我说爱是一朵花 And you its only seed 而你是它唯一的种子 It's the heart afraid of breaking 是那颗怕受伤的心 That never learns to dance 它从不学跳舞 It's the dream afraid of waking 是那个害怕醒来的梦想 That never takes the chance 它从不抓住机会 It's the one who won't be taken 它是那个不会被带走的人 Who can not seem to give 他不会假装去付出 And the soul afraid of dying 是那颗害怕死去的心 That never learns to live 它从不学着生活 When the night has been too lonely 当夜晚显得太过寂静 And the road has been too long 路显得太长 And you think that love is only 而你又认为爱只 For the lucky and the strong 属于那些幸运儿和强者的时候, Just remember in the winter 只要记住,在冬天 Far beneath the bitter snow 在苦涩的雪底下 Lies the seed that with the sun's love 种下带着阳光爱意的种子 In the spring becomes the rose 在春天它就会变成玫瑰 很简单的一首歌 也很有名 歌词很有意义 希望你喜欢
高人,太长了,在短一点,简单一点,就差不多了。谢谢,再找找。
big worldI'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I too too will miss you much miss you much I can see the first leaf falling it's all yellow and nice It's so very cold outside like the way I'm feeling inside I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I too too will miss you much miss you much Outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes why did it have to happen why did it all have to end I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I too too will miss you much miss you much I have your arms around me ooooh like fire but when I open my eyes you're gone I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I too too will miss you much miss you much I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do feel I will miss you much miss you much
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁告诫人使注意改正错误( ) 括号里应该填什么词语? 急急急急急! 快点答!_百度知道
告诫人使注意改正错误( ) 括号里应该填什么词语? 急急急急急! 快点答!
提问者采纳
告诫人使注意改正错误(警诫)
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
改正错误的相关知识
等待您来回答