英语单选题 英文15道 速度求教

英语单选题,求翻译,各种求速度_百度知道
提问者采纳
18 男孩们已经在山里失踪了三天了
他们的父母一定很着急19 王俊彦分享了她的成功之路,我们受益颇多20如果别人给你一支烟,你会接受么
不可能21我们应该学会一些基础的急救技能,万一有天我们遇到不可预测的紧急情况22 成立于1896,Tredona学校为它的良好名誉而骄傲23好奇,努力工作还有相信什么是对的,是她成功的原因24 如果jenny那时不是一个善良的人,我不会经历这样真实的友谊25 这是我妈妈对人生的态度,就是从不影响我的想法(后面看不清)26 噢,天哪!因为一个粗心的司机,44个人死于事故
我希望这样的司机不应该拿到驾照(司机前面的单词看不清)27 很多重要的改变发生了,对工作的发展有了影响28凯瑟琳完成了她关于终身学习的报告了么?
我不确定。这周刚开始时,她很专注于这个报告
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
18. D 父母一定很担心19. B 王军燕分享她通往成功的道路,我们会受益良多20. D 如果有人给你一支香烟,你会接受吗?(If后面用过去时表示虚拟语态)21. A in case 以防万一的意思22. D “建立”的被动语态23.C 保持好奇心,努力工作并相信正确的事物使她成功24. C 如果珍妮不是一个和善的人。。。。 (If后面用过去时表示虚拟语态)25.B that 指代后面那句话26.C wish 后面也是虚拟语态,用will not的过去式27.B to take place 将要发生28.C 这星期一开始她就专注于这份报告,用过去完成时
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁| WAP下载访问: |
S60第一版和第二版
全新Asha平台
今日论坛第 1 个签到,每日签到可得财富值+2,连续5天签到后再连续签到则每日可得财富值
+4,记得每天都来签到哦~
虽然GALAXY A系列还未全面上市,但三星已经开启了另一新系列GALAXY E的上市进度。前不久,该系列中的GALAXY E7现身GFXBench数据库,而如今,一款型号为SM-E7009的新机通过了蓝牙组织的认证。从其型号来看,这款新品正是GALAXY E7的行货电信版本。据悉,该机有望于明年第一季度与消费者见面。
滚动播报:
站内全文搜索,由谷歌和塞班合作提供 站内全文搜索,由百度和塞班合作提供
上一主题:
下一主题:
UID 2987528
积分/帖子 5
财富值 8 塞班币
贡献值 0 点
好评度 0 点
交易信用 0 点
原创小红花 0 朵
人气值 0 点
连续签到天数 0
全部签到天数 0
注册 手机型号&
下载的英语书音标显示不正确,求教
在此贴下的 大学四级英语词汇UMD,发现音标显示不正确,用的qreader,换成熊猫也不可以,我郁闷了,请机油们帮我看下,是我机器的问题还是其他的问题
软件下载帖地址
荣誉卸任管理组
UID 3066581
积分/帖子 10582
威望 68 点
财富值 20023 塞班币
贡献值 1 点
好评度 75 点
交易信用 0 点
原创小红花 1 朵
人气值 1 点
连续签到天数 1
全部签到天数 18
注册 手机型号&
SUMSUNG 9305来自 湖北?襄阳
是字体的问题,装一个比较全的字体就行了。
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open(this.src);}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" />
UID 6782874
积分/帖子 255
财富值 944 塞班币
贡献值 0 点
好评度 0 点
交易信用 0 点
原创小红花 0 朵
人气值 0 点
连续签到天数 1
全部签到天数 227
注册 手机型号&
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
基于Discuz!&&dospy自优化版本1.0&&求教15道英语单选题_百度知道
求教15道英语单选题
1:Bily was happy to be the owner of a(n)____car. A. Japanese expensive sportsB. expensive sports JapaneseC. sports expensive JapaneseD. expensive Japanese sports2:Glance at the ____, and one can get a rough idea of what a book is about. A. list of contentB. list of contentsC. lists of content
D. list of the content 3:Mum, I’ll do the washing-up. Bring me ____ please. Oh dear, I haven’t got any. Try to tear a piece from the ____over there yourself.
A. cloth, cloth
B. a cloth, cloth
C. a cloth, cloths
D. cloth, clothes 4:Erickson found a few ____mistakes in his composition. A. incorrect B. uncorrectedC. uncorrect D. incorrected 5:The law may please some, but not ____. A. all B. at allC. any D. every 6:Take this gun with you in case ____accident should happen. A. any other B. some otherC. any D. some 7:I’m afraid we’ve spent ____ time on the text, which I think is ____difficult for the students. A.much too, too much B. too much, much tooC. rather much, fairly too D. very much, much so8:She moved to Tokyo last June and has ____ got a job on a women’s journal. A.later B. thenC. since D. ever9:Our flight won’t depart until 3 p.m. _____ we go to soon? A. Need B. CouldC. Shall D. Should10:Let’s try and finish cleaning the road before dark ____. A. falls B. had fallenC. fell D. falling11:Microscopes make small things appear larger than ____. A. really are B. are reallyC. are they really D. they really are12:____ in 1778, the thirteen original states worked together under an agreement called the Articles of Confederation. A. Not until the Constitution was adopted B. The Constitution was adoptedC. Adopted by the Constitution D. Until the Constitution was adopted13:Jean’s uncle insists ____ in this hotel. A. not staying B. not to stayC. that he not stay D. staying not14:I’ll be happy if I ____ a new car. A. had B. would have C. have D. shall have15:Mrs. Bennis said that she must have her car ____. A. repairing B. repaired C. repair D. be repaired 小弟我自己做的答案为DABBA CBBDA DDABB 求高手指出不对之处 请帮忙把不对的地方解释下啊
我做的:D D B B AC B B C A D A B C B第九题题干应该是....so soon?吧,第一人称且没有用虚拟语气。第十二题,Not until 引起的条件状语从句。第十三题,insist doing something 表示坚持继续做某事,..to do..表示坚持要做某事。第十四题,虚拟语气。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我和你不一样的题目:2.B 应该属于固定搭配3.D cloth是不可数名词 因此排除了B.C再由语境义可得9.A表示“我们有必要马上走么?”
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作业求教
英语作业求教 100
题号:1&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:3.3内容:There is a fully ______ health center on the ground floor of the main office building.选项:a、installed b、 equipped c、 provided d、 projected
题号:2&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:3.3内容:Can you tell me whether Mr. Smith _____in the accident?选项:a、badly hurt b、 was badly hurt c、 was badly hurted d、 had badly hurt
题号:3&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:3.3内容:When you read his books, you have to re there's so much _____ in his writing.选项:a、irony b、vocabulary c、grammard、idiom
题号:4&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:3.3内容:Some very important issues were ______ all his attention.选项:a、taking up b、taking off c、taking out d、 taking in
题号:5&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4.4内容:The dry facts of history ________ flesh and blood under his pen.选项:a、carry outb、 thanks toc、take ond、lead to
题号:6&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:5.49内容:--- Must I finish all the work in one evening? --- No, you ________.选项:a、mustn’tb、haven’tc、don’t have to d、needn’t to
题号:7&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4.4内容:His manner was so pleasant that Bolla felt at ?______? with him at once.?选项:a、peaceb、largec、eased、best?
题号:8&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4.4内容:. The book ______interesting , but it’s very instructive.选项:a、can’t be b、 may not be c、 should not be d、 might be
题号:9&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:3.3内容:This box is too heavy, ______ give me a hand?选项:a、would you mind b、would you please c、 will you like to d、 will you please to
题号:10&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4.4内容:He set up in business ?______? his own and was very successful.?选项:a、inb、ofc、ond、by?
题号:11&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:5.49内容:They competed to see who could work _____.选项:a、the fastest and the best b、 the faster and better c、 fastest and better d、 faster and best
题号:12&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:3.3内容:The pressure _______ causes Americans to be energetic, but it also puts them under a constant emotional strain. 选项:a、to compete b、 competingc、to be competed d、having competed
题号:13&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:5.49内容:___his four children would not be judged by colors of their skin.选项:a、for, that b、for,when c、of, which d、of, when
题号:14&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:5.49内容:Because of long-time ____from other continents, Australia owns its special animal.选项:a、separation b、division c、movement d、connection
题号:15&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:5.49内容:My bicycle needs ______选项:a、repaired b、repairingc、 to repaird、being repaire
题号:16&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:5.49内容:This is one of the best films___this year.选项:a、which has been shown b、that have been shown C that have shown D have been shown
题号:17&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:5.49内容:She has bought a pair of glasses, which she can never ______when reading books.选项:a、do with b、do without c、do up d、 do away
题号:18&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4.4内容:_____put those things back in their places选项:a、. Did b、 Do c、 Does d、 Will
题号:19&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:5.49内容:I like your methods of teaching and shall ________ them in my teaching.选项:a、absorb、adoptc、acquired、afford
题号:20&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:5.49内容:You can write about ______.选项:a、whatever you think of b、 of which you think about c、 what do you think of d、 that you think of
题号:21&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:1.1内容:How much is that meat, please? __________.选项:a、Ten o'clockb、Ten yuan a kiloc、Ten yuan a kilod、I don't like
题号:22&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:1.1内容:Is it possible for you to work late tonight? _____.选项:a、I like itb、I'll do thatc、I'd love tod、I think so
题号:23&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:2.2内容:How men first learnt to inv in other words, the origin of language is a mystery. All we really know is that men, unlike animals, somehow invented certain sounds to express thought and feelings, actions and things, so that they could communi and that later they agreed upon certain signs, called letters, which could be combined to present those sounds, and which could be written down. Those sounds, whether spoken or written in letters, we call words. The power of words, then, lies in their associations - the things they bring up before our minds. Words become filled with meaning
and the longer we live, the more certain words recall to us the glad and sa and the more we read and learn, the more the number of words that mean something increases. Great writers are those who not only have great thoughts but also express these thoughts in words which appeal powerfully to our minds and emotions. This charming and telling use of words is what we call literary style. Above all, the real poet is a master of words. He can convey his meaning in words which sing like music and which by their position and association can move men to tears. We should therefore learn to choose our words carefully and use them accurately, or they will make our speech silly and vulgar. By "association" in the last paragraph, the author means ______.选项:a、a special qualityb、a joining of ideas in the mindc、an appearance which is puzzlingd、a strange feature
题号:24&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:2.2内容:It is always interesting to visit another country, especially for those who have never traveled a great deal. Foreign ____ can be very educational for anyone if he is interested enough to make preparations beforehand.选项:a、travelb、countryc、languaged、people
题号:25&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:2.2内容:As you go into each part, the time ______ one hour.选项:a、turnsb、changesc、hasd、makes
b,b,a,a,c,c,c,b,b,b,(11似乎不对),a,13也不对
&
a,b,b,b,b.b,a
&
21,b,c都可
&
22d
&
23b
&
a
&
b
&
&
&
&
先做这些,呆会在做下面的
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求教英语达人给我做几道英语题啊!很急很急!!!
求教英语达人给我做几道英语题啊!很急很急!!!
(一) 单选题
______ Christmas morning I raced to the fireplace and found nothing in my stocking.
&难度:易&&分值:4.0&&C
I had difficulty _______ your home. It took me almost one hour and a half
for finding
of finding
&难度:易&&分值:4.0&&B
If she _______, tell her I will call her back when I return.
&is going to call
&难度:易&&分值:4.0&&A
A voice _______ the program to announce the election results.
&broke into
The little girl woke up screaming because she had had a _______.
sweet dream
It doesn't seem very ______ that professor Smith has left for Peking to give a lecture on American Literature.
Directions: Each of the following sentences has four underlined parts marked a, b, c and d. Identify the one that is not correct. Then, mark your answer by blackening the letter of your choice on the Answer Sheet.
I was really looking forward to hear from you and was very disappointedwhen you didn't give me any reply.
looking forward to
&very disappointed
&When you read a book in a hurry, you can _______ some less important details.
I'd like to ________ the holiday arrangements once more before we leave tomorrow.
Directions: Each of the following sentences has four underlined parts marked a, b, c and d. Identify the one that is not correct. Then, mark your answer by blackening the letter of your choice on the Answer Sheet.
Everyone in our class thinks it is urgent that he goes to see a doctor about his&health right away.
&is urgent
right away
George Island, consisted of three main islands and dozens of small islands, has recently been found rich in oil and natural gas
consisted of
main islands
The more he tried to help her, __ she seemed to appreciate it.
&the least
The institute is involved _________ various researches in farming production.
If he followed the doctor's advice in taking the medicine, he would have recovered sooner.
have recovered
&I'd like to buy that new model recorder but which is too expensive for me&&at present.
at present
Susan would have come to help, had it been possible, but she _______ so busy then.
The old lady showed her ______ by giving the beggar several dollars.
benevolence
prosperity
I can't come to see the movie with you tonight. I really would be _______, but I have a very important appointment.
&glad to have
glad to do
During his visit of China, he met many friends he had fought and worked with in the 1930s
He used to go swimming in the river, _______?
&wouldn't he
weren't he
After finishing his talk on economics in the Far East, Professor Wilson went on asking us to raise questions about his talk.
Don't talk about her son's behavior at school. It's a(n)________ subject to her.
embarrassing
Mary was a very careful girl, you could find_______ fault in whatever she did.
As excellent work leads to promotions and wage increases, the workers have greater ______ to produce.
&intention
&难度:易&&分值:4.0&&D
All ______ is to work hard.
&what is needed
that is needed
&is needed
the needed thing
还真多啊!那我帮你慢慢解答!1.c表示具体的某一天早中晚用on2.B.have difficulty (trouble)in doing something 表示在做某事方面存在困难3.A.在状语从句中用一般时表将来,由后面的will知用calls4.C表示盖过5.B。由题意醒来惊叫可知是噩梦nightmare6.B习惯搭配,构成系表结构7.Blook forward to doing something 8.C跳过省略的意思9.B表示检查审查的意思10.C。由urgent知从句肯定用should的虚拟语气
用手机解答打得太麻烦了,先把后面答案告诉你,有不懂的再问!11-25ACAACACCAADAADB.希望对你有帮助!
的感言:非常感谢你!因为我底子薄,现在又在自考!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 aoa单选题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信