20i4年12月8号健康一身轻2015年12月的讲师叫啥名

匙号说天下有一首英文歌叫啥名_百度知道
匙号说天下有一首英文歌叫啥名
ll understandWhen I say that somethingI want to hold your handI want to hold your handI want to hold your handAnd when I touch youI feel happy insideIt' that my loveI can'll understandWhen I say that somethingI want to hold your handI want to hold your handI want to hold your handOh please say to meYou'll let me hold your handNow let me hold your handI want to hold your handAnd when I touch youI feel happy insideIt't hideYeah you got that somethingI think you't hideI can't hideI can's such a ll let me be your manAnd please say to meYou' that my loveI can'Feelin'Feelin's such a t hideI can't hideI can&#39Oh yeah I tell you somethingI think you't hideYeah you got that somethingI think you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁健康一身轻日是第几期 叫什么名字 是有关减肥的吗_百度知道
健康一身轻日是第几期 叫什么名字 是有关减肥的吗
我有更好的答案
复制在浏览器中,供参考一下】DfGHiq【专家评出2012最有效的减肥产品!zeC 【 jinmu9。 【 jinmu9,就可以打开了,复制在浏览器中.肥ca
】 减掉肥.肥ca
】 减掉肥,就可以打开了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
健康一身轻的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁匙号说天下播报明星素颜照的时候播放的英文歌叫啥名_百度知道
匙号说天下播报明星素颜照的时候播放的英文歌叫啥名
提问者采纳
m with anybody elseIt't try to hide my tearsThe secrets or my deepest fearsThrough it all nobody gets me like you doAnd you know everything about meYou say that you can'm with youWhen I&#39I's like no matter what I doWell
you drive me crazy half the timeThe other half I're still on the groundIt'm only up when you'm only me when I's like no matter what I doWell
you drive me crazy half the timeThe other half I're not downDon't say a thingJust listen to the crickets singEverything I need is right here by my sideAnd i know everything about youI don't trueAnd I don'm Only Me When I're still on the groundIt'm only up when you'm With You - Taylor SwiftFriday night beneath the starsIn a field behind your yardYou and I are painting pictures in the skyAnd sometimes we don't wanna fly if you're still on the groundIt'm only up when you't wanna live without youI'm only me when I'm with youJust a small town boy and girlLiving in a crazy worldTrying to figure out what is and isn'm only trying toLet you know that what I feel is trueAnd I'm only me when I'm only trying toLet you know that what i feel is trueAnd I's like no matter what i doWell
you drive me crazy half the timeThe other half I't live without meI't wanna fly if you're not downDon's so hard to be myselfOnly you can say thatI'm only trying toLet you know that what I feel is trueAnd I'm only meWho I wanna beWell
I're not downDon't wanna fly if you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁20i4年12月8号健康一身轻的讲师叫啥名_百度知道
20i4年12月8号健康一身轻的讲师叫啥名
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)}

我要回帖