Miss Li isto be a good teacherr.She is k____ to us and we all like her.这里面应该填什么啊?急!!!!

am a Middle School student.I am a girl. My name is Wang
Ling.Iam 12.I am in No.7 Middle School.
I am in Class2, Grade1.
There are 23 boys and 22 girls in my class. Miss Cui is my English teacher. She is a good teacher. We all like her, and we all like English very much .Every morning I practice English with my classmates. I want to write something about Britney Spears on the blackboard.She is from America. She is 23 years old. She is my favourite singer.(歌唱家)小题1:Is Wang Ling a Chinese girl? Yes , he is.
B.Yes , she is.
C. No,he isn?t
D. N0,she isn?t.
小题2:Wang Ling is__________years
小题3:There are_________students in the class.
小题4:Miss Cui is a __________ .
teacher of Chinese
C.teacher of England
D.teacher of English 小题5:Which is right according to the passage?
Briney likes MissCui very much.
B.Wang Ling likes Briney very much.C.Briney is English.
D. Briney is 24.
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:
I am in Class2, Grade1.
There are 23 boys and 22 girls in my class. Miss Cui is my English teacher. She is a good teacher. We all like her, and we all like English very much .Every morning I practice English with my classmates. I want to write something about Britney Spears on the blackboard.She is from America. She is 23 years old. She is my favourite singer.(歌唱家)小题1:Is Wang Ling a Chinese girl? Yes , he is.
B.Yes , she is.
C. No,he isn?t
D. N0,she isn?t.
teacher of Chinese
C.teacher of England
D. Briney is 24.
I am in Class2, Grade1.
B.Yes , she is.
C. No,he isn?t
D. N0,she isn?t.
teacher of Chinese
C.teacher of England
D. Briney is 24.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:B小题2:B小题3:D小题4:D小题5:B
试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了关于我的故事。介绍了我的名字、年龄、班级,还介绍了我的老师及我喜欢的歌手。小题1:细节理解题。根据文章介绍,知道她是一个中国女孩。可知选B。小题2:细节理解题。根据Iam 12.我12岁。故选B。小题3:细节理解题。根据There are 23 boys and 22 girls in my class.有23个男孩和22个女孩在我的班里。故选D。小题4:细节理解题。根据MissCui is my English teacher.Miss Cui是我的英语老师。故选D。小题5:细节理解题。根据She is my favourite singer.她是我最喜欢的歌唱家。故选B。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Our English teacher is _________(friend) to us,so we all like her.Today many students are under much _________(press)The children enjoyed ________(they) in the park last Sunday.The stuends often have _________(organize) activities on weekendsThey are ______(craze) about dancing and singing
千年威武翶
friendly 友好的be friendly to 对.很友好pressure 压力themselves 他们自己ogranized 组织crazy疯狂地
The children enjoyed ________(they) in the park last Sunday.
themselves
enjoy themselves 他们玩得很高兴
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Our English teacher is friendly to us,so we all like her.英语老师对我们很友好。Today many students are under much pressure.很多学生的压力都很大。The children enjoyed themselves in the park last Sunday.<...
扫描下载二维码请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:浙江省嘉兴市凤桥镇中学学年第一学期10月月考七年级英语试卷
交际英语配对
1.How are you?
A.I'm Jim.
2.What day is it today?
B.Yes, B-L-A-C-K.
3.What's your name?
C.Hello, Miss Li.
4.Can you spell “black”?
D.I'm fine, thanks.
5.This is my teacher, Miss Li.
E.It's Tuesday.
6.How many cars are there?
F.It's green.
7.What colour is the tree?
G.Yes, I am.
8.Are you a new student here?
H.Fourteen.
9.Let's play basketball after school.
I.There are two.
10.What's two and twelve?
J.Good idea!
来源:同步题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
根据对话内容和首字母提示完成对话.李老师到机场迎接来自美国的史密斯博士.&& &Miss Li :&E __1__ me, a __2__ you M r Smith from the USA?Mr Smith : Yes, I'm from New York.&&& Miss Li :&How do you do? I'm Li Yangf __3__ the No. 101 Middle School.Mr. Smith : How do you do, Miss Li?&&& Miss Li :&W __4__ to China, M r Smith. Our headmaster (校长) asks me tom __5__ you here.Mr. Smith :&T __6__ you. I'm very h __7__ to meet you.&&& Miss Li :&M __8__&, too. Now let's go to our school.Mr. Smith : OK.
来源:山东省同步题
题型:填空题
根据句意及首字母提示完成句子。1.Miss Li is pretty healthy because she enjoys e_______.2. --How often do you go to the movies?&&& --T_____ a month.3. I often go to a school by bike, but s______ I walk.4. Getting up early is a good h______.5. Smoking is bad for our h______.
来源:同步题
对话连线配对.1.Is she Lingling?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.&&He's from the USA.2.Where is Tom from?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&Are you from London?3.I'm from England.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&& No, she is Yangyang.4.Where are you from, Miss Li?&&&&&&& D.&&Thirteen.5.What's her name?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E.&& Her name is Miss Li.6.How old are you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F.&& I'm from Hefei.7.How are you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G.&& Fine, thanks.8.How do you do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &H.&& How do you do? 9.Where is Gina?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I.&& You're welcome.10.Thank you!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& J.&& Over there.
来源:山东省期中题
从B栏中找出与A栏相适应的答语。
A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )1. How many desks are there?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. Are you Miss Li?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. How old is your father?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )4. What's the weather like today?&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. Are these your books?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. What are these?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. Are there any computers in the science lab?(&&&& )8. Is Helen next to you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. Sit down, please.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. What's your favourite colour?&&&&&&&&&&
B&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. They are oranges.B. Thank you.&&&&&& C. Yes, she is.&&&&& D. Orange.&&&&&&&&& E. Yes, there are.& F. Yes, they are.&&& G. Cold.&&&&& &&&& H. Fourteen&&&&&& &&I. Yes, I am.&&&&& &J. Fifty-two.&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
Miss Li is our English teach...”,相似的试题还有:
完形填空。Miss Li is our English teacher. Do you&&1&&&her? And what does she&& 2&&&like? Let me tell you. She's of&&&3&&&height, but a little&& 4&&heavy, She& has short brown and&& &5&&&hair. She always wears a pair of&&& 6&&&on her nose.& She is&&&7&&, we like her very much&&She loves to tell&&8 &, and she is very&& 9&&in our school. Can you&10&&her?(&&&& )1. A. read&&(&&&& )2. A. have&&(&&&& )3. A. tall&&(&&&& )4. A. good&&(&&&& )5. A. long&&(&&&& )6. A. pants&&(&&&& )7. A. great&&(&&&& )8. A. chess&&(&&&& )9. A. popular(&&&& )10. A. look&&B. know&&&&B. is&&&&&&B. very&&&&B. bit&&&&B. short&&B. glassesB. awful&&B. pop&&&&B. short&&B. is&&&&&&C. play&&&&&&C. look&&&&&&C. heavy&&&&C. few&&&&&&C. curly&&&&C. socks&&&&C. big&&&&&&C. jokes&&&&C. straight&&C. remember&&D. have&&&&D. has&&&&&&D. medium&&D. little&&D. blonde&&D. beard&&&&D. deliciousD. sports&&D. like&&&&D. think&&&&
完形填空。Miss Liu is our English teacher. Do you&&1&&&her? And what does she&& 2&&&&&like? Let me&& 3&&&&&you.She's of medium height, but a little&4&&&&&&heavy. She has short, curly brown&&&5&&&&. She always wearsa pair of _6&&&&on her face. She is good-looking. We like her very much. She&&7&&&&to tell&& 8&&&, and sheis very&& 9&&&&&in our school. Do you want&10&&&&her?(&&&& )1. A. know&&&&(&&&& )2. A. /&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. tell&&&&(&&&& )4. A. of&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. hair&&&&(&&&& )6. A. glasses&(&&&& )7. A. like&&&&(&&&& )8. A. text&&&&(&&&& )9. A. popular&(&&&& )10 . A. knows&&B. see&&&&B. look&&B. talk&&B. kind ofB. beard&&B. socks&&B. likes&&B. test&&B. bad&&&&B. to knowC. becomeC. looks&&C. say&&&&C. kind&&C. hand&&C. eyes&&C. likingC. storiesC. lazy&&C. know&&D. call&&D. is&&&&D. speak&&D. bit&&&&D. foot&&D. ears&&D. love&&D. books&&D. badly&&D. knowing
Dear&Sandy,My&family&and&I&are&in&Nanjing,&China.&We&are&very&happy.&I&am&a&___&in&No.&11&Middle&School.&Is&our&school_____?&No,&it&isn&#8217;t&very&big,&but&it&#8217;s&very&beautiful.&There&______&any&swimming&pools&in&it.&But&our&school______&two&basketball&courts.&There&is&a&garden&and&many&tall&trees&in&our&school.&There&are&about&fifteen____&in&our&school.&I&am&in&Class2,Grade1.&My&classroom&is&______the&second&floor&in&the&building.&There&are&twenty&girls&and&twenty&#8212;five&boys&in&my&class.&Miss&Li&is&our&English&teacher._______&comes&from&the&USA.&She&often&goes&to&Chinese&classes&to&study&Chinese&in&the&evening.&Now&she&______&Chinese&well.&She&likes&_____in&China.&Miss&Li&is&a&very&good&teacher.&We&all&like&her&very&much.May&you&be&_______!&Hope&to&see&you&soon.YoursLily【小题1】A.studentB.teacherC.workerD.classmate&&【小题2】A.beautifulB.bigC.smallD.clean&&【小题3】A.areB.isC.isn&#8217;tD.aren&#8217;t&&【小题4】A.haveB.hasC.there&#8217;sD.there&are&&【小题5】A.classesB.gradesC.libraries&D.offices&&【小题6】A.inB.onC.atD.between&&【小题7】A.HeB.TheyC.SheD.We&&【小题8】A.saysB.talksC.speaksD.tells&&【小题9】A.workingB.is&workingC.workD.works&&【小题10】A.thinB.slimC.sad&D.happy&&1.She is a r_______ good teacher.She is always friendly to us.2.My sisiter often has _____ for breakfast.A.one bowl of rice and two egg B.two bowls of rice and an eggC.two bowl of rices and three eggs D.two bowl of rice and two eggs
bwzekhr721
1.she is a really good teacher2.B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 really2 B
第一题really不对,如果用really,应当说成She is really a good teacher.因为really只能修饰动词。这里应当是rather:She
is a rather good teacher.她是一位相当好的老师。第二题是选B。rice是不可数名词,不能加s,排除C。前面的量词要加s,排除D。egg是可数名词,要用复数形式,排除A。...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 good morning teacher 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信