let him know what you feel sorry aboutabout这句英语,意思是什么?

let him know what you feel about 这句英语意思是?_百度作业帮
let him know what you feel about 这句英语意思是?
let him know what you feel about 这句英语意思是?
让他知道你的感受let让him他(宾格)know知道what什么you你feel感受about关于生气时或情绪激动时说的英语如激动时说的:SHUT UP麻烦帮我找一些这样的词语,并注明意思_百度作业帮
生气时或情绪激动时说的英语如激动时说的:SHUT UP麻烦帮我找一些这样的词语,并注明意思
生气时或情绪激动时说的英语如激动时说的:SHUT UP麻烦帮我找一些这样的词语,并注明意思
1. 活该! serves you(him, her) right! = you deserve (he/she deserves it.) e.g you failed the test? serves you right for not studying! 2. 活该! you had it coming! e.g. a: i gained weight! b: well, you had it coming, because you've been eating so much without exercising. 3. 胡闹 that’s monkey business! e.g. a: stop fooling around! That’s monkey business! 别再混日子了!你根本 在胡闹嘛! 注:本句也可把monkey当成动词说成“stop monkeying around!” 3.请便! help yourself. do as you please. (表示不需准许而可取东西,就是请客人自在点,不必太拘束.) 4.哪有? what do you mean? not at all! 注:如果只说“what do you mean?”那是不带任何用意的问句,只是想问清楚对方的意思;但是它也可用于挑衅及威胁,代表不满对方表达的意见.若加上“not at all”,表示你在否认对方表达的意思. 5.才怪! yeah,right! as if! e.g. a: today’s test was very easy. b: yeah, right! a:he thinks he can socialize with us! as if! 他自认可以跟我们交往! 才怪! 注:“yeah,right”常用于讽刺性的回答.“as if”大多是10到17岁女孩的用语. 6.加油! go for it! e.g. a: go for it! you can do it! 注:这是鼓励他人的话,也就是“give it a good try.”“try your best.”. 7.够了! enough! stop it! 注:也可以加强语气说“enough is enough!”.要是对方正在fooling around(无所事事),你会骂他“enough of this foolishness!”(混够了吧!) 8.放心! I got your back. e.g. a: don’t worry, man. i got your back. 注:这句原本来自“I’m covering you from behind”(我在后面掩护你),是打仗 时军人常说的一句话.但在现代的意思是我会照料一切,要对方不必担心,所以这句男人会常用,女人反而较少用. 9.爱现! showoff! e.g. a: he’s been doing that all day. what a showoff! 注:showoff是名词,也可作动词,如:she likes to show off her toys. 或he is always showing off his strength. 10.讨厌! so annoying! e.g. a: stop that! you are so annoying! 够了!你真讨厌! 11.免谈! no need to discuss!(no need for discussion.) e.g. a: it’s all settled. There’s no need to discuss it anymore. 全都确 定了.所以就免谈了! 12.真棒! That’s great! 13.好险! that was close! e.g. a: I’m so glad you made it. that was close! 注:这里的close是很接近、幸好的意思,和开门关门(open and close)的close不同. 14.闭嘴! shut up! 15.好烂! It sucks! e.g. a: that sucks. don’t buy it. 注:这句话可用来形容人、事物的状况令人失望或十分不理想. 16.真巧! what a coincidence! 17.幼稚! immature! e.g. a: she’s still sleeping with her favorite stuffed animal. she’s so immature. what a baby! e.g. a: look at her, still buying “hello kitty” stuff at age 30. what a baby! 注:这句话对美国人来说侮辱的程度比较大. 18.花痴! Flirt! e.g. a: You are such a flirt! Stop kissing up to him! He doesn’t like you at all. 你是花痴喔?别再讨好他了.他根本不喜欢你. 注:不论男女,凡有如此行为的皆可用flirt表示.player(调情圣手)专指男性,tease(卖弄风情的女人)专指女性. 19.痞子! riff raff! e.g. a: These people give me the creeps. Riff raff! 这些人使我起鸡皮疙瘩. 真是一群痞子! 注:在美国riff raff特别指人肮脏、下流. 20.找死! Playing with fire! e.g. a: Are you crazy? You’re playing with fire! 注:这是表示某人在做的事很危险或很有挑战性. 21.色狼! Pervert! e.g. A: He is such a pervert! I saw him looking at me in the toilet! 注:这句话除了指性变态,也指精神变态,可简单地说“perv”,也可作动词,例如:“You are rally perverted.” . 22.精彩! Super! e.g. A: Good job. That’s super! 注:这字有点旧了,但年轻人喜欢在形容词前面加super以强调它的意思,如“super-cool”. 23.算了! Forget it! 注:这句有“不谈这件事了”,或“这没什么”的意思. 24.糟了! Shit!/ Fuck!/ Damn! e.g. A: Shit! This stinks! 糟了!这好臭! 注: 这些都是低俗的用语,如同“***”等等咒骂的字,Damn是其中最温和的一个. 25.废话! Bullshit! e.g. A: I don’t believe it. That’s bullshit! 注:这句也可用crap来表示,它的语气比较温和,但还是一样无礼. 26.变态! Pervert! e.g. A: Let’s get out of here. There are so many perverts here. 注:中文的变态从意思来看,其实比英文的pervert语意厌恶许多. 27.吹牛! Brag. e.g. A: He’s bragging. There’s no way he could do that! 28.装傻! Play dumb. e.g. A: Don’t play dumb. You know about that. 29.偏心. Biased (prejudiced). e.g. A: Stop saying those things about it. You’re just biased. 不要再这 样说它了,你就是偏心. A:He’s so prejudiced. He helps her just because he likes her. 注:prejudice本意就是负面的,常用来职责对方不公正, bias则是中性字,如“The author has a bias for apple pie”(这个作家对苹果派有所偏好). 30.无耻! Shameless! e.g. A: How could you do such a thing! You’re shameless! 这种事你也做得出 来!你无耻! 注: Shameless 和 no shame不同,no shame是not scared of being shameful,不怕丢脸的意思. 31.你敢? You dare? e.g. A: I want to challenge you! B: You dare? 32.赞成! I approve. / That’s a good idea. e.g. A: Let’s go for a walk. B: Sure. I approve. 33.好饱! I’m stuffed. 34. 休想! Over my dead body!/ No way! e.g. A: You want to marry that guy? Over my dead body! 35.成交! It’s a deal! 36. 干嘛? What?/ What do you want?/ What’s wrong? / what do you think you are doing? / what happened? / what for? 37. 不会吧? That won’t happen, will it? e.g. A: He will win the game. That won’t happen, will it? 不会吧? No, she’s not like that, is she? e.g. A: Are you sure she stole the jewels? No, she’s not like that, is she? 不会吧? No, it won’t, will it? e.g. A: He may not have much longer to live. B: No, he won’t die, will he? 不会吧? No way! (or Be smart!, 较礼貌一点) 37. 起内哄. Fighting one’s own. / In-fighting. e.g. A: That company wasted too much time fighting its own. A: I won’t tolerate this in-fighting! 38. 狗屎运! Lucky bastard! e.g. A: He won the lottery! Lucky bastard! 39. 没风度. Crass e.g. A: He’s so crass. There’s no way I would date him. 注:另外,vulgar,boorish也可以用来形容别人没风度. 40. 你说呢? So what? e.g. A: You are such a bad person. Who’s gonna like you? B: So what? 你说呢! You tell me! e.g. A: What are we going to do? B: You tell me! 注:说“So what”时,若语气冷淡,则表示不在乎;若语气带挑衅,则表示不要人干涉,有“你管我 ”“那又怎样”的意思. 41. 别傻了! Wise up! E.g. A: Please, you believe that? Wise up! Don’t be silly! E.g. A: I think we can get everyone to give us money. B: Don’t be silly. 注:当女孩子说“Don’t be silly”时,大多是在打情骂俏. 42.别闹了! Keep it down! E.g. A: You kids are too loud! Keep it down! 注:Keep it down是不要闹了,但keep it up意思完全不同,是用来勉励对方继续努力下去.如果keep it up!用威吓的语气说就变成:若继续下去后果就不堪设想(你再给我试试看!). 42. 不许碰! Don’t touch it! / Hands off! 43. 胆小鬼! Coward! E.g. A: He dare not do it! What a coward! 44. 考虑中! Sitting on the fence. e.g. A: I haven’t decided what to do. I’m sitting on the fence. 注: 表示此人的决定仍摇摆不定,随时会受人影响. 45. 认输吧! Give in! e.g. A: Give in! You won’t have a chance. 注: 也可用“give it up!”,意即“不要再试了,你只是在浪费时间”. 46. 抢劫啊! Rip off! E.g. A: That shirt cost me $3,000! What a rip-off! 注: rip当名词也可当动词,所以可说:He really ripped me off.” . 47. 别催我! Don’t rush me. E.g. A: I’m on it! Don’t rush me. 别催我! 我正在做呢! 48. 再联络! Keep in touch. 49. 干得好! Good job. / Well done! 50. 真划算. What a great deal! E.g. I got two bikes for the price of one. What a great deal! 注:这里的deal是指买卖交易.在其他情况中“What’s the deal?”,“What’s going on?”, “Why are you doing this?” 都是在询问“怎么了?”. 51. 看好喔! Watch me! 注:这句是要别人注意自己在表演的特殊动作或技巧. 52. 死定了! I’m dead! E.g. A: I lost my computer. I’m dead. What am I going to do? I’m dead meat. E.g. A: I failed the exam! I’m dead meat! 注:以上两句都是十分夸张的句子,表示真的不知如何是好,另外,常见的句 子有“You’ll be the death of me.”意思是指你和你惹的麻烦会毁了我. 53. 羡慕吧! Eat your heart out! e.g. A: Look out all these girls all over me! Eat your heart out! You’re never gonna find a girl who will like you. 注:说这句话的人有着炫耀的心态. 54. 无所谓. Whatever. E.g. A: You can do what you want. Whatever. 注:这是年轻人很常用的俚语,除了无所谓外,还有以下的意思:① I don’t care! (我才不在乎) ② etc., etc, (等等,诸如此类的) ③ No! ④ That’s not the way it is, but I don’t give a damn. (才不是那样的,不过我才不理它.)在不同上下 文作不同解释. 55. 别装蒜! Don’t play innocent. / Don’t play dumb! 56. 去你的! Fuck you! (这句话十分粗俗,用生气或厌恶的语气说,有“滚你妈的蛋”之意. 57. 分摊吧! Let’s go Dutch. 58. 你做梦! You’re dreaming. E.g. A: That will never happen. You’re dreaming. 注:“Dream on!”意思也是一样,另外多了点玩笑的态度. 59. 你真笨! You’re so lame! e.g. A: You’re so lame. Even a kid can make it. Try again. 注:Lame 原来的意思是跛脚、不适当的意思.在这里指人不够酷、无能. 60. 并不想. Don’t feel like it. e.g. A: Come out with us tonight. It’ll cheer you up. B: I don’t feel like it. 61. 好可惜. What a shame (pity). 62. 随便你. (It’s )Up to you. Whatever. 63. 安分点! Behave! E.g. A: Stop making so much noise! Behave. 注: 年轻人用这句话的时候,多是在闹着玩的情况下,要对方“安分点”;男女朋友在打情骂俏时也会叫对方“安分”一点. 64. 再说啦! We’ll talk about it later. 65. 分手吧! Let’s break up. 66. 你看吧! I told you so! E.g. A: I told you so! It won’t work. See! E.g. A: Like I said, it’s not as hard as you thought it’d be. See! 67. 不要脸! Shameless! E.g. A: I can’t believe she’s wearing that! Shameless! 注:本句除了用shameless外,也可用“She has no shame. ”. 68. 别管他! Don’t worry about it. E.g. A: I don’t want to look bad. B: Don’t worry about it. No one will notice. Don’t pay attention to it. E.g. A: That guy over there is staring at me. B: Don’t play attention to it. What the heck! E.g. A: Is it alright if I ask Dane to come over? B: What the heck! 注: what the heck 与what the ****! 两个意思一样. 69.怎么说? How do I say this? E.g. A: It’s so hard to explain. How do I say this? What do you mean? E.g. A: I’m feeling sorry for him. B: What do you mean? 70.胡扯的! That’s rubbish! E.g. A: It’s no like that at all. That’s rubbish. 71. 蛮配的. Suits you well. E.g. That color looks really good on you. It suits you well. 72. 很恶心! Blood and gore. E.g. A: I don’t like scary and violent movies. There’s too much blood and gore. That’s so gross! E.g. Will you stop making those gestures? That’s so gross! 注:“Blood and gore”多半是指电影而言,而“gross”在一般的情况下都可使用. 73.懂了吗? Get it? E.g. A: We broke up two months ago! Stop calling me. Do you get it? (Do you) know what I mean? / know what I’m saying? E.g. A: That’s the way it is. ( Do you ) know What I mean? You know? E.g. A: I really hate this. You know? 74. 别装了! Stop pretending. E.g. A: I know you hate it. Stop pretending. 注: Pretending可用playing 代替. 75.神经病. Crazy! E.g. A: You can’t do that! Crazy! 注:这字暗示某人精神失常,行为反常;年轻人的俚语常以“mentally challenged” 代替crazy. 76.免了吧! No need! E.g. A: I want to make sure that I get it straight. B: There’s no need. Forget it. 注: “no need”可自成一句,也可在句中使用.如:There was no need to call the president. 77.又来了! Again. E.g. A: Here it come again. I don’t want to deal with it. That’s typical. E.g. A: He’s not taking responsibility for this mistake. B: That’s typical. 78. 不骗你! Not joking. E.g. A: Believe me. I’m not joking. 79.我请客.My treat. E.g. A: please, it’s your birthday. My treat! 注: Treat也作动词用,如:I’ll treat you tonight. (今晚我请客.) 80.不赖嘛! Not bad. 81.去死啦! Go to hell! E.g. A: you’re such a bully. Go to hell. 注:生气时在口语上诅咒别人去死前面有时会加上“you can”. 82.冷静点! Calm down! E.g. A: Don’t get so excited. Calm down. Keep your pants/shirt on! E.g. A: What’s the hurry? Keep your pants/shirt on! 83.我保证. I guarantee. E.g. A: You’ll be fine. I guarantee. 84. 我发誓! I swear! E.g. A: It will never happen again. I swear! 注:swear还有下列用法:① I swear by my bike that I can get anywhere in town in 15minutes. (swear by…, 对着…发誓,表示很有信心).② The chief of justice swore in the president. (司法院长监督总统宣誓就职). ③ I’m going to swear off candy for the next month. (下个月我要戒吃糖果). 85.来单挑! Let’s fight one-on-one! e.g. A: let’s go, you and me, let’s fight one-on-one. B: All right, leave the others alone. It’s between you and me. 86. 正经点! Have some decency! E.g. A: Stop playing with the cake. Have some decency! Seriously… E.g. A: Ok, stop joking around. Seriously 注:说这两句话的情况不同,“have some decency”通常是在对方有了一些恶 作剧的行为之后,用来提醒他举止庄重一点.“Seriously…”则多用来转变话题,跟中文的“说真格的……”类似,说完这句话,说者就把话题转为严肃的内容. 87.干脆点! Make up your mind! E.g. A: Geez, we’ve been over this a thousand times. Make up your mind! 88.打扰了! Excuse me for bothering you. 注:因为文化的差异,美国人很少有这种说法,大部分的美国人都不认为要说这么谦虚的话. 89.清醒点! Sober up! E.g. A: Your parents are coming. Sober up. Wake up! (Wake up and smell the coffee!) e.g. A: Wake up! You look like you had a long night. 清醒点,你看起来 像是整夜没睡. 注:酒醉或吃药后,多会用“Sober up”.“Wake up!”或“Wake up and smell the coffee!”则是“脑袋里在想什么呀,醒醒吧你!”用来训斥别人面对现实. 90.别理他! Don’t mind him. E.g. A: Don’t mind him. He’s just playing. Forget him. E.g. A: He saw me steal the diamond! B: Forget him. I’ll take care of him. 注:forget him是“别理他!”,而“别理我!”是leave me alone. 91.有眼光Good taste!. E.g. A: That looks really good. You’ve got good taste. 92.谁说的? Who said that? E.g. A: It’s not like that at all. Who said that? Says who? E.g. A: They cancelled our show. B: Says who? 注:这两句话除了可用来询问是什么人说的,它的意思多半是用来否认所听到的消息. 93.很难说. Hard to say. 表示不清楚、不确定而难下定论. 94.老实说. To tell you the truth (that…)/ Honestly… 95.你撒谎! You lie! 96.真恶心! So disgusting! 97.真碍眼! Rubs me the wrong way. e.g. A: I can’t put my finger on it, but he really rubs me the wrong way. 我说不上来,但他真碍眼! 注:说这句话时通常有人惹到你,但也可能只是因为某人的外貌、言行令人不舒服. 98.别想溜! Don’t run away! 注:run away也可指闪避问题,如:“Don’t run away from your problems. ” 是 要对方面对,并解决问题. 99.不客气. You’re welcome. / No problem. / No bother./ Don’t worry about it/ Don’t mention it. 100. 不上道. Don’t know how to play the game. E.g. A: Everyone accepted the bribe except him. He doesn’t know how to play the game. 注:这是现代的俚语.有一句Playing the field,它的意思就大不一样了,是表示同时跟很多不同的人约会. 101.你输了! You lost! 102.吵死了! So noisy! 103.不见得. Not necessarily. E.g. A: Everyone is gonna hate me. B: Not necessarily. (意味“情况可能正好相反”) 104.兜风去. Let’s go out for a drive. E.g. A: I feel so trapped in here. Let’s go out for a drive! 我觉得有被困在这里得感觉.咱们兜风去吧! Let’s go out for some air! E.g. A: We’ve been studying all day. Let’s go out for some air! 注:going out for a drive 是开车或骑车出去. going out for some air 除 了开车或骑车,也可表示用走来散心. 105.怕了吧? Now you are scared, aren’t you? e.g. A: Now you are scared, aren’t you? B: Get that gun away from me! 106. 真低级! How low-class! E.g. A: What do you think about Mary’s new skirt? B: How low-class! (通常不当别人面讲这句话) 107.就这样. The way it is. E.g. A: You can’t change anything. That’s he way it is. Let it be. E.g. A: I know it’s hard to accept. Let it be. 注:let it be通常语气和缓,以安慰别人或使人平静. 108.放弃吧! Give up! 109.太神了! Cool! 110. 解脱了! Free at last! E.g. A: Thank god I graduated and I’m done with school forever. Free at last. 111. 要你管! Not your business. /None of your business./ It’s none of your business. 注:有些用Beeswax代替Business. 112. 好恶心! Sick! E.g. A: Have you seen that movie “Friday the 13th”? It’s so sick. 113. 小气鬼! Stingy bastard! E.g. A: He didn’t even pay for my dinner! What a stingy bastard. What a miser! E.g. A: He’s been wearing the same clothes since high school. What a miser! Can’t he buy new clothes? 注:stingy bastard语气很刻薄,因为“bastard”已经近乎粗话了.Stingy 是形容词,小气,吝啬之意.Miser是名词. 114. 我招了! I admit… E.g. A: Yeah, you’re right. OK, I admit it! 注:本句用来当作争论失败得声明,或者用来表示道歉. 115. 别惹我! Don’t bother me. E.g. A: Ok, I’ll do whatever you want. But just don’t bother me anymore. Stop picking on me. E.g. A: Can you stop picking on me? 你能不能别再惹我? 注:Bother 意思是阻挠,困扰,或对某人唠叨.To pick on someone是指作弄人,找人麻烦. 116. 没什么. Not much… E.g. A: Hey! What’s up! B: Not much… 117. 答对了. Bingo! / You are right! 118. 改天吧! Another time… E.g. A: Let’s go out again tomorrow night. B: Maybe another time… I’ll take a rain check. E.g. A: I’ll take you out to dinner. B: I can’t tonight, but I’ll take a rain check. 注:rain check本意来自比赛因下雨而取消,所发给观众下次入场得延期证明;或是商店再减价时段特价品卖完时,发给客人在有货时可以相同优惠购买该商品得证明. 119. 我不管! I don’t care! E.g. A: But your rival has everyone’s favor… B: I don’t care! I’m going to beat him. Just watch. 注:I don’t give a damn! =I don’t care. 但是更粗俗一些. 120. 别多嘴. Enough! Shut up! 121. 耍大牌. Poser! E.g. A: Who does she think she is? A movie star? What a poser! 122. 何必呢? What for? E.g. A: I want to go back to school. B: What for? You already have a Ph D! Why are you doing that? E.g. A: You have all the toys you need. Why are you buying more? Why are you doing that? 注:依说话的语气,意思可能是刻薄的反讽,好奇的询问,或是冷漠不想搭理对方. 123. 书呆子. Nerd. E.g. A: All he does is study. He never goes out. What a nerd! 124. 不错吧? Look, not bad, huh? E.g. A: I’ve organized all this information for the presentation. Look, not bad, huh? 125. 真可怕! That’s terrible! 126. 别妄想! You’re dreaming! / I
You deserve it! 活该!
去这个博客看 有109个超级实用的 www.tiancailianghao.1.stop complaining 别发牢骚2。you make me sick你真让我恶心3.you
are a jerk4.don't talk to me like that5.i hate you先列举这些 其他自己去博客看吧 好多英语文章呢【小题1】C&【小题2】B【小题3】D【小题4】B
解析试题分析:在你周围的人,有的在交流中会让你感觉到舒服,甚至会花很长时间来交流,如何去与别人沟通呢,短文介绍了几种方式。首先提问一个问题开头。接下来做一个好的倾听者,感受语言的变化,随时改变谈论主题。最后是分别的话语。【小题1】细节理解题。问题:问问题可能是是一个十分好的、适合的方式,这样做的目的是什么?分析原文:good talkers ask questions. Almost anyone, no matter how shy he is, will answer a question.句意:好的交流者会问一些问题:任何一个人,无论他是多么的害羞,都会回答一个问题。从另一个角度来讲就是通过提问一个问题来使对话进行的顺畅。故选C【小题2】细节理解题。问题:你问了某人一个问题之后,你应该有礼貌的做什么?分析原文:once good talkers have asked questions, they listen to the answers.句意:好的交流者问过问题,他们会听答案。联系下文强调了要认真地听对方的回答。故选 B【小题3】细节理解题。问题:通常的交流中,好的交流者是怎样做?理解第二点交流的方法,其中明确说明了在交流的过程中好的交流者会知道何时来改变交流的话题,符合第四项的总结。故选D【小题4】细节理解题。问题:如果你真地想再一次遇见某人,你将要做什么?分析原文:If you want to see that person again, don't keep it a secret. Let people know what you feel, and they may walk away feeling as if they've known you half their life.句意:如果你想再一次见到某人,不要保密。让对方知道你的感受。故选B考点:人生百味类短文阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
Birthdays are celebrated all over the world. Some ways to celebrate birthdays are rather similar from county to country---candles, cakes and birthday wishes. But there are also different ways to celebrate birthdays. Here are a few:DenmarkA flag is flown outside a window to show that someone
who lives in the house is having a birthday. Presents are placed around the
child’s bed while he is sleeping so he will see them at once when he wakes
up. IndiaUsually Indian children wear white to school. However,
on their birthdays, children wear colored clothes to school and give out
chocolate to everyone in the class. Their best friends help them to do this. JapanThe birthday child wears new clothes to mark the
special time. Certain birthdays are more important than others. These are the
third and seventh for girls and fifth for boys. HollandThe birthday child receives an especially large
present. The family also puts flowers on the birthday child’s chair to make
it beautiful. 【小题1】When someone is having a birthday in Denmark, what can you see outside the window?A.flowers B.presents C.a flag D.a chair 【小题2】Flowers are put on the chair of the birthday child in &&&&&.A.Japan B.Denmark C.India D.Holland 【小题3】In India, birthday children &&&&&.A.give out chocolate to their classmates B.share chocolate with their best friends C.go to school in white clothes D.wear new clothes to mark the special time
One day , an old man was selling a big elephant . A young man came up to the elephant and began to look at it slowly . The old man went up to him and said in his ear .”Don’t say anything about the elephant before I sell it . Then I will give you some meat . “”All right .”said the young man . After the old man sold the elephant , he gave the young man some meat and said :”Now, can you tell me how you see the bad ears of the elephant ?””I didn’t find the bad ears .”said the young man .”Then why do you look at it slowly ?”asked the old man . The young man said :”I never see an elephant before, and I want to know what it looks like. “【小题1】_________________ the elephant.A.The young man bought B.The old man sold C.The two men sold D.The young man sold 【小题2】The young man looked at the elephant . He wanted to find _____.A.its bad ears B.some meat
C.a good elephant D.what it looks like 【小题3】The young man ________________________.A.knew the elephant wasn’t good B.found the bad ears but didn’t tell it . C.looked after the elephant D.got some meat 【小题4】We know that ________.A.the two men were not honest B.the young man wasn't a bad man C.the old man was a good man D.the elephant was a very good one 【小题5】The young man looked at the elephant slowly because he _______.A.liked elephant B.wanted to buy it C.didn’t see any elephant before D.wanted to help the old man
A Trip into a
Young Farmer’s MindChickens that can
talk? Cows that can dance? They are all in Louis Black’s comic books(漫画书).Louis Black was
born on a farm. The quiet young man spent most of his life helping his
parents on the farm. When he was nine, he started to draw the animals on the
farm. Later, he put them into his comic books in his own funny way. They were
enjoyed by his family but never shown to people outside the farm.The shy farmer’s
comic books became famous only after he died. He passed on in a fire
three years ago, when he was only 35. In order to remember him, his family
showed his comic books in the town museum, and people liked them very much.
Now the original(原始的)
pictures of Louis Black’s farm animals can be seen at the City Art Center for
one month. Come and visit the
beautiful world of Louis Black!【小题1】At what age did Louis begin to draw the animals on the farm?A.At 9.B.At 13.C.At 23.D.At 35.【小题2】The underlined part “passed on” is closest in meaning to “______”.A.satB.roseC.diedD.stood【小题3】Which is the right order of the following what happened?a. His books became popular.&&&&&&&&&&b. His family enjoyed his books. c. He passed on in a fire.&&&&&&&&&&&&&d. He started to draw animals.e. He was born on a farm.&&&A.a-b-c-d-eB.e-b-d-a-cC.e-d-b-c-aD.b-d-c-e-a【小题4】What is the purpose of the passage?A.To plan a trip to visit a farm.B.To tell people about an art show.C.To attract people to the farm.D.To share ideas of drawing comic books.
Charlie was about to climb into bed when he found there was a light on in his garden shed(棚). Then he noticed some people who were busy stealing his things.He call the police right away. The policeman asked, “Are there any intruders(闯入者)in your house?” Charlie replied “no” and explained what was happening.The policeman said, “All patrol cars(巡逻车) have gone out, and a policeman will go to your house when one is free.”Charlie hung up, waited 30 seconds, and then called the police again. “Hello, I just called a short while ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. I want to let you know that they’re not a problem anymore because I’ve just shot every one of them.”Charlie then hung up the phone. In five minutes, three patrol cars, nearly twenty policeman and an ambulance arrived at his house. Of course, the police caught the thieves.One policeman said, “I thought you said that you shot every one of them!”Charlie replied, “I thought you said there were no patrol cars free!” 【小题1】The story happened &&&&&&&&&&&.A. in the morning&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in the afternoon&&&&&&&& C. in the evening【小题2】The police didn’t want to come at once because &&&&&&&&&&&.A. there was no patrol cars free.&&&&&&&& B. they didn’t think it was crucial. C. they didn’t know what happened.【小题3】Charlie called the police &&&&&__&&for help.A. only once&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. twice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. three times【小题4】The police came quickly because they thought &&&&&&&&&&&.A. the thieves died&&&&&&&&&&&B. Charlie was shot&&&&&&&&C. the thieves broke into the house 【小题5】We can infer(推断) that Charlie &&&&&&&&&&.A. was good at shooting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. liked to play a joke on the police.&&C. didn’t belive what the policeman said.
阅读下面短文,在表格内的空白处填入合适的答案(每格限填一词)。Why you should think big&&If you have something valuable in mind, a service to offer, or an idea to develop, then you present it to everyone to increase its scope(范围). Why not make full use of it?The fact is, when you have a strong enough vision(远见), you may have the courage. And then you simply have to pursue it, however crazy it might seem to others.Remember that everything starts smallRome wasn’t built in a day. Everything starts small. Scientists say that everything in the universe came from a smaller unit than you can possibly imagine. So it doesn’t matter where you are at present, because from small beginnings come great things.Think bigger by enlisting(争取) othersTo think big, you need to see yourself as a small part of a greater whole. Enlist people who are better than you. If you’re not the most organized person, don’t just find someone who is better.Big thinkers know their personal limitations(局限性). Gather people around you who can do what you can’t do to make sure your dream grows.Think big by focusing on future regrets(遗憾)There is an old saying, “We regret not the things we did do, but the things we didn’t.” You’ll never know how far it could go unless you see how far you can take something.If you have big plans, just close your eyes. And strongly imagine how regretful you will be if you don’t try or attempt properly.Feel that it is your human duty to think bigWhen something is probably a real service to mankind, then it is a human duty to think and act big. Even if you don’t succeed at last, it is still valuable to think big.Think Big What thinking big
means If you have
something valuable in mind, you should make full use of it.You should try to
pursue it with your &&&【小题1】. How to train
yourself to think big Remember that
every big thing starts from a &&【小题2】&one.It is not &&【小题3】&where
you are at present.See yourself as a
small part of a greater whole.You should gather &&&【小题4】&&people around you to make sure of the
growing of your dream because everyone has shortcomings(缺点).If you don’t try,
you will never know how far your idea could go.Imagine how much
regret you will have if you give up your big plans.It is a human duty
to think big and it is &&【小题5】&&trying.
Twenty years ago, I drove a taxi for a living. One night I went to pick up a passenger at 2:30 AM. When I arrived there, I walked to the door and knocked, “Just a minute,” answered a weak, elderly voice. After a long pause, the door opened. A small woman in her eighties stood before me. By her side was a small suitcase.When we got into the taxi, she gave me an address, and then asked, “Could you drive through downtown?”“It’s not the shortest way,” I answered quickly.“Oh, I’m in no hurry,” she said. “I’m on my way to a hospice(临终医院). I don’t have any family left. The doctor says I don’t have very long.”I quietly reached over and shut off the meter(计价器).For the next two hours, we drove through the city. She showed me the building where she had once worked, the neighborhood where she had lived, and the furniture shop that had once been a ballroom where she had gone dancing as a girl.Sometimes she’d ask me to slow down in front of a special building and would sit staring into the darkness, saying nothing.In the early morning, she suddenly said,” I’m tired. Let’s go now.”We drove in silence to the address she had given me.“How much do I pay you?” she asked.“Nothing.” I said.“You have to make a living,” she answered. “Oh, there are other passengers,” I answered.Almost without thinking, I gave her a hug(拥抱). She held on me and said, “You gave an old woman a little moment of joy.”【小题1】The old woman chose to ride through the city in order to ______.A.show she was familiar with the cityB.see some places for the last timeC.let the driver earn more moneyD.reach the destination on time【小题2】The taxi driver did not get the money because he ______.A.wanted to give her a handB.shut off the meter by mistakeC.had received her payment alreadyD.was in a hurry to take other passengers【小题3】What can we learn from the story?A.No pains, no gains.B.People should respect(尊重) each other.C.An act of kindness can bring people great joy.D.People should learn to enjoy our life.
It’s not easy to be an astronaut’s son.Everybody expects you to be special or perfect. I often wonder how my father ever had a son like me. I mean he’s so special and so good at everything he does. Even in middle school he was monitor and captain of the football team. Well, to be honest, I often dream about being some kind of hero or doing something special—like saving a child from a burning building One morning my teacher said there would be a Father’s Day writing competition for the whole school.“I hope we have a winner right here in my class.”When I got home,I started to think about what to write.My father is an astronaut. No, I wouldn’t start like that. That was the way others saw him.How did I see my father? Hmm…I saw him sitting with me in the dark when I had a terrible dream.I remembered how he hugged me for hours when my dog Spotty was killed by a car. Yes, these were the things I was going to write. To me,he wasn’t just a famous astronaut. He was my dad.My parents and l went to school Thursday night. There were so many people in the big hall! My dad looked at me, and I shrugged(耸肩).The third prize was announced and it was not me.1 was relieved(释然)and disappointed(失望) at the same time. The second prize was announced.& I t& was me. I went up to the stage and read what I had written,“My father’s son”.When I finished,Dad put his hand on my shoulder.“Son,this is the proudest moment of my life.’’It was the proudest moment of my life, too. Maybe I’ll never be a great hero or win a Nobel Prize, but it was enough just to be my father’s son. 【小题1】The writer felt it &&&&&&&to be the son of a famous person.A.1ucky B.natural C.hard D.pleasant 【小题2】In order to_&&&&&&&the writer would like to save a child from a burning building.A.become astronaut B.become a great hero C.be made school team captain D.be made monitor 【小题3】What did the boy probably write in his composition?A.A lot of special things he had done. B.The story of his father as an astronaut. C.The unforgettable time he spent with his father. D.The experiences his father had in middle school. 【小题4】What is the best title for the passage?A.My daydream B.My father’s son C.My famous father D.My happy family
请先阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框所给的词中选出最恰当的10个,用其适当形式填空,并将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。每词限用一次。(每小题1分)such, make,
dinner, order, first, show, time, holiday, neck, haircut, tell, voice A poor farmer had left his small village. After he &&【小题1】&&plenty of money, he decided to spend a &&【小题2】&&in an excellent hotel in a big town.&&&&&&&&&When lunch time came on his&【小题3】 &day there, he went to the restaurant of the hotel in his new clothes. The head waiter &&【小题4】&&him to the table, took his &【小题5】&&and went away. When he turned and looked at the farmer again, he had a surprise! The farmer had tied his table cloth round his&&【小题6】&&.The head waiter immediately(立即)&&【小题7】&&another waiter to go to the farmer and told him that people mustn't do&&【小题8】 &a thing in his restaurant. So the waiter went to the farmer and said in a friendly &&【小题9】. "Good morning, sir. Would you like a&&【小题10】&?"}

我要回帖

更多关于 feel sorry about 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信