我的世界音乐mvdragons音乐mv 的后续是叫什么名字,谢谢。

请问Imagine dragons 的demons 的MV最后那个片段的背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
请问Imagine dragons 的demons 的MV最后那个片段的背景音乐是什么?
Imagine dragons 的demons 的MV最后那个片段的背景音乐是《It‘s Time》。《It‘s Time》演唱:Imagine Dragons 所属专辑:《Continued Silence》发行时间:歌词:So this is what you meant when you said that you were spent? And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit right to the top, Don't hold back Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check I don't ever want to let you down I don't ever want to leave this town Cause after all This city never sleeps at night... It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then, I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was Now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am? So this is where you fell, and I am left to sell The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell, Right to the top Don't look back Turning to rags and giving the commodities a rain-check I don't ever want to let you down I don't ever want to leave this town Cause after all This city never sleeps at night... It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then, I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was Now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am? It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then, I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was Now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am? This road never looked so lonely, This house doesn't burn down slowly, To ashes, to ashes... It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then, I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was Now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am? It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then, I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was Now don't you understand That I'm never changing who I am?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
Imagine dragons 的 It's time
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁视频: 我的世界音乐MV鬼畜来袭-搬运
分享给好友
我的世界音乐MV鬼畜来袭-搬运
下载至电脑