robottling的中文是什么意思意思

eenie meenie歌词的中文 意思_百度知道
eenie meenie歌词的中文 意思
提问者采纳
If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go 如果她大喊大叫,就让她走吧Shes indecisive她踌躇不定的She can't decide无法作下决定She keeps on lookin'From left to right她还在继续左顾右盼Girl, c'mon get closer女孩,过来靠近点Look in my eyes看着我的眼睛Searchin' is so wrong不要再继续寻找I'm Mr. Right我就是你的no.1You seem like the type,To love em' and leave em'你很像是那种爱上他们,又随便离开他们的人And disappear right after this song.就像当这首歌一结束,你又会消失的无影无踪So give me the night所以请你给我这个晚上To show you, hold you来展现你,抱住你Don't leave me out here dancin' alone不要离开我让我一个人独自舞蹈You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind你不能控制你的意志,意志Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time请不要浪费我的时间,时间I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind我不想试着回想这一切I wish our hearts could come together as one我希望我们的心能融为一体Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'来猜猜我的爱Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'Let me show you what your missin'让我告诉你你在想什么Paradise是伊圃园吗With me you're winning girl和我一起,你是我赢来的女孩You don't have to roll the dice你不需要下赌注Tell me what you're really here for告诉我,你在这里是为了什么Them other guys?是因为其他人吗I can see right through ya'我可以看穿哦You seem like the type你看上去很像那种To love em' and leave em'爱上别人又随便离开他们的人And disappear right after the song.就像当这首歌结束之后,你又消失的无影无踪So give me the night所以请让我用这个晚上To show you, hold you来展现你,抱住你Don't leave me out here dancin' alone别让我一个人舞蹈Can't make up your mind你不能控制你的意志Please don't waste my time请不要浪费我的时间Not tryin' to rewind我不想试着去回忆I wish our hearts could come together as one我希望我们的心能融为一体Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'来猜猜我的爱Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Eenie meenie miney moeCatch a bad chick by her toe抓到了个彻头彻尾的坏女人If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go如果她大嚷就放她走Shes indecisive 她优柔寡断he can't decide 她不能决定he keeps on lookin' 她一直在寻找 From left to right 从左到右Girl, c'mon get closer 女孩,再靠近一点 Look in my eyes 看著我的眼睛Searchin' is so wrong 不要再寻找了I'm Mr. Right 我就是真命天子You seem like the type 你就是那种类型的女孩,To love em' and leave em' 爱他们然后离开他们And disappear right after this song 在这首歌完结后 就会消失So give me the night 所以给我一个夜晚To show you, hold you 让我明白你 拥抱你Don't leave me out here dancin' alone 不要留下我独自在这里跳舞You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind你弄不清你的思想思想思想思想想Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time请不要浪费我的时间时间时间时间时间I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind我不是试著退缩退缩退缩退缩退缩I wish our hearts could come together as one 我希望我们的心能在一起Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜(就是我们玩的石头剪刀布)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Let me show you what your missin' 让我告诉你失去了什麽Paradise 是天堂With me you're winning girl 跟我在一起 你就是个优胜的女孩You don't have to roll the dice 你不用掷骰子Tell me what you're really here for 告诉我你在这是为了什麽Them other guys 是因为其他男人I can see right through ya' 我能看穿你You seem like the type 你就是那种类型的女孩To love em' and leave em' 爱他们然后离开他们And disappear right after this song 在这首歌完结后 就会消失So give me the night 所以给我个夜晚To show you, hold you 让你明白你 拥抱你Don't leave me out here dancin' alone 不要留下我独自在这里跳舞You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind你弄不清你的思想思想思想思想想Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time请不要浪费我的时间时间时间时间时间I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind我不是试着退缩退缩退缩退缩退缩I wish our hearts could come together as one 我希望我们的心能在一起Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Eenie meenie miney moeCatch a bad chick by her toe抓到了个彻头彻尾的坏女人If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go如果她大嚷就放她走Eenie meenie miney moeCatch a bad chick by her toeEenie meenie miney moe 抓到了彻头彻尾的坏女人If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go如果她大嚷就放她走Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind你不会决定你的思想思想思想思想想Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time请不要浪费我的时间时间时间时间时间I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind我不是试著退缩退缩退缩退缩退缩I wish our hearts could come together as one 我希望我们的心能在一起Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱是黑白猜
Eenie meenie miney moe(此句不译)Catch a bad chick by her toe抓到了个坏得彻头彻尾的女人If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go如果她大嚷大叫就让她走Shes indecisive 她优柔寡断he can't decide 她无法决定he keeps on lookin' 她一直在寻找 From left to right 从左到右Girl, c'mon get closer 女孩,再靠近一点 Look in my eyes 看著我的眼睛Searchin' is so wrong 不要再寻找了I'm Mr. Right 我就是(你的)真命天子You seem like the type 你就是那种类型的女孩,To love em' and leave em' 爱他们然后离开他们And disappear right after this song 在这首歌唱完后 就会消失So give me the night 请给我一个夜晚To show you, hold you 让我明白你 拥抱你Don't leave me out here dancin' alone 不要留下我独自在这里跳舞You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind你整理不清你的思想(X5)Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time请不要浪费我的时间(X5)I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind我没有尝试退缩(X5)I wish our hearts could come together as one 我希望我们的心能在连一起Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)【就是我们玩的石头剪刀布】 Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Let me show you what your missin' 让我告诉你你失去了什麽Paradise 是天堂(乐园)With me you're winning girl 跟我在一起 你就是个优胜的女孩You don't have to roll the dice 你不用掷骰子Tell me what you're really here for 告诉我你在这是为了什麽Them other guys 是因为其他男人I can see right through ya' 我能看穿你You seem like the type 你就是那种类型的女孩To love em' and leave em' 爱他们然后离开他们And disappear right after this song 在这首歌唱完后 就会消失So give me the night 请给我个夜晚To show you, hold you 让我明白你 拥抱你Don't leave me out here dancin' alone 不要留下我独自在这里跳舞You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind你整理不清你的思想(X5)Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time请不要浪费我的时间(X5)I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind我没有尝试退缩(X5)I wish our hearts could come together as one 我希望我们的心能连在一起Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Eenie meenie miney moe(此句不译)Catch a bad chick by her toe抓到了个坏得彻头彻尾的女人If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go如果她大嚷大叫就让她走Eenie meenie miney moe(此句不译)Catch a bad chick by her toe抓到了个坏得彻头彻尾的女人Eenie meenie miney moe(此句不译)If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go如果她大嚷大叫就让她走Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind你整理不清你的思想(X5)Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time请不要浪费我的时间(X5)I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind我没有尝试退缩(X5)I wish our hearts could come together as one 我希望我们的心能在连一起Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'因为美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova'美女的爱就像黑白猜(一样捉摸不定)
&End&我是经过前几个版本,经过自己的改装而成的。希望可以。
参考资料:
本题目的其他答案
Eenie meenie miney mo
依你迷你迈尼谋Catch a bad chick by her toe 用她的脚趾抓住一只小鸡If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go 如果她大声叫就让她走Shes indecisive 她犹豫不决She can't decide 她拿不定主意She keeps on lookin' 她四处张望From left to right 从左到右Girl, c'mon get closer 女孩,拜托靠近点Look in my eyes 看着我的眼睛Searchin' is so wrong 寻找是错误的选择I'm Mr. Right 我就是白马王子You seem like the type 你看上去像这种类型To love em' and leave em' 爱上某人又离开某人(的那种类型)And disappear right after this song. 等这首歌结束就彻底的离开So give me the night 所以,把这晚上交给我吧To show you, hold you 去炫耀你,控制你Don't leave me out here dancin' alone 不要让我再这里独自跳舞You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind 你不能做出自己的意见Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time 请不要浪费时间I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind 我不想绕来绕去I wish our hearts could come together as one 我只想让我们的心在一起变成一个整体Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' 原因就是美女是一个黑白猜迷Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' 女孩是个黑白猜迷(Justin Bieber) Let me show you what your missin' 让我告诉你什么是你的思念Paradise 天堂With me you're winning girl 对我来说你是个赢了的女孩You don't have to roll the dice 你没有必要去摇色(骰)子Tell me what you're really here for 告诉我你在这到底想干嘛Them other guys? 其他的朋友、?I can see right through ya' 我可以清楚的看清You seem like the type To love em' and leave em' And disappear right after the song. So give me the night To show you, hold you Don't leave me out here dancin' alone Can't make up your mind Please don't waste my time Not tryin' to rewind I wish our hearts could come together as one Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' (Sean Kingston) Eenie meenie miney moe Catch a bad chick by her toe If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go Eenie meenie miney moe Catch a bad chick by her toe If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Can't make up your mind Please don't waste my time Not tryin' to rewind I wish our hearts could come together as one (同上)
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英 [tekst]
美 [tekst]
n.正文;文本;课文;原文
text是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
【印】黑体字
基督教圣经经文
[U]正文,本文 the main body of writing
[S]原文,全文 the exact original words of a speech, article, etc.
[C]教科书,课本 a textbook
[C]《圣经》词句 a sentence from the Bible that is read and talked about by a priest in church
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
text 在《外教社旅游英语词典》APP的缩略释义:
经文 ... &&
text 在《会展英语词典》APP的缩略释义:
正文, 课文 ... &&
text 在《外教社广告学英语词典》APP的缩略释义:
正文 ... &&
"there were more than a thousand words of text"
"they handed out the printed text of the mayor's speech"
"he wants to reconstruct the original text"
a passage from the Bible that is used as the
"the preacher chose a text from Psalms to introduce his sermon"
a book prepared for use in
"his economics textbook is in its tenth edition"
"the professor wrote the text that he assigned students to buy"
the main body of a written work (as distinct from illustrations or footnotes etc.);
"pictures made the text easier to understand"
text的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
The text is accompanied by illustrations.
正文附有插图。
It was edited from the original text.
这是根据原文本编译的。
Read the text first and then explain the new words.
先读课文,然后解释生词。
He studied Shakespeare's texts.
他学习了莎士比亚的原作。
The translation should fully express the meaning of the original text.
译文应充分地表达原文的意思。
用作名词 (n.)
It is useful to read the text early in the morning.
清晨读课文很有用。
The illustrations were cleverly tied in with the text.
插图与本文配合得很巧妙。
Children won't like this book because there is too much text and too few pictures.
孩子们不喜欢这本书,因为它正文太多,插图太少。
Our newspaper is printing the full text of the President's speech.
我们的报纸将刊登总统发言的全文。
This book is the pure and original text.
这本书是未经篡改的真本。
Have you read the original text of “War and Peace”?
你读过《战争与和平》的原文没有?
Hamlet is a set text for this year's English exam.《
哈姆雷特》是今年英语考试的规定课本。
All the city schools use the same history text.
全市的学校都使用同一种历史教科书。
In fact, there were no mathematical texts then.
事实上,当时没有数学课本。
The text for my sermon today comes from Matthew 1∶4.
我今天布道的经文出自《马太福音》第一章第四节。
He preached on a text from St. John's Gospel .
他以《圣约翰福音》中的文句作讲道的题目。
用作名词 (n.)
(话)不离正题
在课文〔课本〕上
The herald had difficulty in making out the exact text of the declaration of war.
出自:A. Fraser
text的详细讲解:
text的基本意思是“正文,本文”,指全书中与注释、图解、插图等相对而言的主体部分,是不可数名词。
text也可指“(演说、文章等的)原文、全文”,通常用作单数形式,其前常有定冠词the,其后常与介词of连用。
text还可作“版本”“教科书,课本”“《圣经》词句”等解,是可数名词。
text, article
这两个词都可指“文章”。其区别在于:text指一本书或杂志中的主要文字部分,而不是导言、图画或索引; article则指报纸或杂志中的一篇文章。例如:
The title of the text is “ Once a thief, always a thief? ”这篇课文的题目是《一次做贼,永远是贼吗?》
This is the heading of the article in today's newspaper.这就是今天报上那篇文章的标题。
text的海词问答与网友补充:
text的相关资料:
text 在《外研社德语词典》APP的缩略释义:
文章 ... &&
text 在《外研社英语词典》APP的缩略释义:
正文,全文, ... &&
【同义词】
text的相关缩略词,共有2条
德州实验托卡马克
text: 等级/积分:幼儿园/1200 人气指数:34 创建条目:2 个性签名:这家伙很懒,什么也没写。…
相关词典网站:lose heart的中文意思
沪江词库精选lose heart是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
lose heart的意思: 失去信心,灰心丧气
With all the setbacks, he did not lose heart.
尽管遭受种种挫折,他没有丧失信心。
Don't lose heart in face of difficulty.
在困难面前不要丧失信心。
Don' t lose heart at any failure, but try again.
失败时不要灰心,要再接再厉。
Although he failed in this entrance examination, he didn't lose heart.
这次入学考试他虽名落孙山,但他并不气馁。
Don't lose heart! You'll caster English some day.
不要气馁,总有一天你会精通英语。
Don't lose heart! You'll caster Japanese some day.
不要气馁,总有一天你会精通日语
They neither turn arrogant in victory nor lose heart in defeat.
他们胜不骄,败不馁。
That even unto death I would await you by my post And would never lose heart in the tower of silent watching.
常存抱柱信,岂上望夫台?
I'll never lose heart even if I should fail ten times.
即使失败10次,我也不灰心。
Although he ran up against many difficulties, he did not lose heart.
虽然他碰到了许多困难,但他并不气馁。
英语短语推荐
2014lose heart是什么意思由沪江网提供。I Love You Forever 的中文意思是什么_百度知道
I Love You Forever 的中文意思是什么
是歌词的中文意思
提问者采纳
You and I walking slowly你和我漫步走着Hand in hand手牵着手Footprints in the sand任脚印在沙滩上涂鸦Watch the wind as it plays微风嬉戏Throwing shadows across your face云影掠过你的脸The sky was so blue天空蓝的那么远Your eyes so green你眼睛的碧绿深邃却亮在眼前The air was glittering空气也在闪闪发光So sudden so swift只一瞬间Love came to us爱的火花就在你我间擦出Just like a gift就像梦想的东西从天而降I lived here, you lived far away我住这里 你却住的很远Our lives called us back, now we could not stay我们的生活召唤我们回去,此刻我们不能停留With a brave sort of smile you took my hand你握着我的手,充满信心的笑着对我说Said while we are apart you hope I understand that当我们暂时分开,我希望你能了解到You'll be holding me我会牵挂着你And I will be holding you你也会牵挂着我Through those long nights, my love will be pulling you through以后将要度过的那些长长的夜里,我的爱会一直陪着你When you see the stars当你看星星的时候Pretend they are my arms想着它们是我的手臂When you feel the air空气轻抚你脸颊的时候That is me kissing you there那是我正吻着你Say you love me当你说你爱我And I will say I love you我也正对你说我爱你No distance could ever make that untrue没有什么距离会使这些不真实When I'm far away我虽人在远方I'm reaching through time and space心却可以穿越时空一直在你身边When you hear the wind当你听到风声You'll hear me saying那是我在对你说I love you forever我爱你,直到永远Fast forward our love story时光荏苒 当我们的爱情变成故事的时候I still remember that day我依然记得那一天Her small precious face她那小小的珍贵的脸You stared into her eyes你盯着她的眼睛Hypnotized by her smile为她的微笑深深着迷But your job meant that you had to travel因为工作你不得已而奔波But we weren't ready for you to go但我们还没有为你的离开做好准备You held our daughter with a sad sort of smile你抱着女儿,微笑里带着点悲伤Said while we're apart I want you to know that说,我们就要分开了,但我要你知道You'll be holding me我会牵挂着你们And I will be holding you你们也会牵挂着我Through those long nights, my love will be pulling you through以后将要度过的那些长长的夜里,我的爱会一直陪着你们When you see the stars当你们看星星的时候Pretend they are my arms想着它们是我的手臂When you feel the air空气轻抚你们脸颊的时候That is me kissing you there那是我正吻着你们Say you love me当你们说你们爱我And I will say I love you我也正对你们说我爱你们No distance could ever make that untrue没有什么距离会使这些不真实When I'm far away我虽人在远方I'm reaching through time and space心却可以穿越时空一直在你们身边When you hear the wind当你们听到风声You'll hear me saying那是我在对你们说I love you forever我爱你们,直到永远God forbid there'll come a day但愿那一天不要到来When the light in my eyes fades away就是当我的眼里渐渐失去光华的时候But from your hearts I will not go因为你,我不愿走No bounds shall my spirit know cause我知道我的爱会永不消亡 因为You'll be holding me我会牵挂着你们And I will be holding you你们也会牵挂着我Through those long nights, my love will be pulling you through以后将要度过的那些长长的夜里,我的爱会一直陪着你们When you see the stars当你们看星星的时候Pretend they are my arms想着它们是我的手臂When you feel the air空气轻抚你们脸颊的时候That is me kissing you there那是我正吻着你们Say you love me当你们说你们爱我And I will say I love you我也正对你们说我爱你们No distance could ever make that untrue没有什么距离会使这些不真实When I'm far away我虽已在远方I'm reaching through time and space心却可以穿越时空一直在你们身边When you hear the wind当你们听到风声You'll hear me saying那是我在对你们说I love you forever我爱你们,直到永远You'll be holding me我会牵挂着你And I will be holding you你也会牵挂着我Through those long nights, my love will be pulling you through以后将要度过的那些长长的夜里,我的爱会一直陪着你When you see the stars当你看星星的时候Pretend they are my arms想着它们是我的手臂When you feel the air空气轻抚你脸颊的时候That is me kissing you there那是我正吻着你Say you love me当你说你爱我And I will say I love you我也正对你说我爱你No distance could ever make that untrue没有什么距离会使这些不真实When I'm far away我虽在远方I'm reaching through time and space心却可以穿越时空一直在你身边When you hear the wind当你听到风声You'll hear me saying那是我在对你说I love you forever我爱你,直到永远
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
Jewel - I Love You ForeverYou and I walking slowlyHand in handFootprints in the sandWatch the wind as it playsThrowing shadows across your faceThe sky was so blueYour eyes so greenThe air was glitteringSo sudden so swiftLove came to usJust like a giftI lived here, you lived far awayOur lives called us back, no we could not stayWith a brave sort of smile you took my handSaid while we are apart you hope I understand thatYou'll be holding meAnd I will be holding youThrough those dark nights, my love will be pulling you throughWhen you see starsPretend they are my armsWhen you feel the airThat is me kissing you thereSay you love meAnd I will say I love youNo distance could ever make that untrueWhen I'm far awayI'm reaching through time and spaceWhen you hear the windYou'll hear me sayingI love you foreverI love you foreverFast forward our love storyStill remember that dayHer small precious faceYou stared into her eyesHypnotized by her smileYour job meant that you had to travelBut we weren't ready for you to goYou held our daughter with a sad sort of smileSaid while we're apart I want you to know thatYou'll be holding meAnd I will be holding youThrough those dark nights, my love will be pulling you throughWhen you see starsPretend they are my armsWhen you feel the airThat is me kissing you thereSay you love meAnd I will say I love youNo distance could ever make that untrueWhen I'm far awayI'm reaching through time and spaceWhen you hear the windYou'll hear me sayingI love you foreverI love you foreverGod forbid there'll come a dayWhen the light in my eyes fades awayBut from your hearts I will not goNo bounds shall my spirit know andYou'll be holding meAnd I will be holding youThrough those dark nights, my love will be pulling you throughWhen you see starsPretend they are my armsWhen you feel the airThat is me kissing you thereSay you love meAnd I will say I love youNo distance could ever make that untrueWhen I'm far awayI'm reaching through time and spaceWhen you hear the windYou'll hear me sayingI love you foreverI love you forever
你和我慢慢地走着
在沙滩上的脚印
在你的脸上投掷阴影
天空是那么蓝
你的眼睛如此翠绿
空气是闪闪发光
那么突然的如此之快
爱来找我们
就像一件礼物
我住在这里,你住的很远
我们生活的呼召我们回来、没有我们不能停留
与勇敢的微笑,你握着我的手