we fe|ti m so tiredd so we stopped()

1I think young people should speak( )(polite)to old people.2Fridges are used for( )(keep)food fresh 3_Why not( )(join)the music club?_I am sorry I can't sing or dance4There( )(tomato)are nicer than those ones5_I am too tired_So am I,We would _百度作业帮
1I think young people should speak( )(polite)to old people.2Fridges are used for( )(keep)food fresh 3_Why not( )(join)the music club?_I am sorry I can't sing or dance4There( )(tomato)are nicer than those ones5_I am too tired_So am I,We would
1I think young people should speak( )(polite)to old people.2Fridges are used for( )(keep)food fresh 3_Why not( )(join)the music club?_I am sorry I can't sing or dance4There( )(tomato)are nicer than those ones5_I am too tired_So am I,We would better stop( )(walk)and have a rest6Because she worked hard,she passed the exam( )(easy)7Where is your brother?He is practicing(play)bedminton on the playground now8How did the accident happen _A man drove a car(careless)My cousin is used to( )(study)English with his best friend Tony_What did Mary and Helen do last weekend?They( )take care of their sick mother in hospital
politelykeepingjointomatoeswalkingeasilyplayingcarelesslystudyingtook如果我能帮到您,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮吧~
1.politely2.keeping3.join4.题目错了 应该是these
填 tomatoes5.walking6.easily7.playing8.carelessly studying took
politelykeepingjointomatoeswalkingeasilyplayingcarelesslystudyingtook
1.politely 2.keeping 3.jion 4. tomatoes 5. walking 6.easily 7.playig 8.carelessly 9.studying 10.took care of}

我要回帖

更多关于 i am so tired 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信