一双运动鞋 a pair of running shoes a pair of sports shoes这两个表达都可以吗
提问者采纳
可以有不会的再问,如果对你有所帮助,请记得及时采纳哦
please tell me the reason___ joining the English club.填什么介词,为什么,谢谢
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你好,这两个其实是有区别的running shoes顾名思义,是跑步用的鞋,但是一般的运动鞋咱们不讲究也可以这么叫但是你如果要最笼统的运动鞋的英文,还是要用sports shoes,因为这个运动鞋里包括了running shoes跑步鞋,tennis shoes网球鞋,dancing shoes舞蹈鞋等等。是一个更广义的单词。如果还有什么问题可以找我~ 另外关于你的追问,why不是介词,应该填for就对了
运动鞋的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i want to buy a pair of tennis shoes_____saturday morning.a:on b:in c:at d:for_百度知道
i want to buy a pair of tennis shoes_____saturday morning.a:on b:in c:at d:for
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
on,具体某一天介词用on选A吧∞试试看
参考资料:
选A,星期+时间之前用on
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一些初一上的英语题目~帮帮忙~~填短语_百度知道
有一些初一上的英语题目~帮帮忙~~填短语
短语______name
______name
phone/telephone_______
电话号码an______card
身份证address_____
通讯录a piece _____paper
一张纸look _____the picture
看这幅画______his pencil case
在他铅笔合理______English
用英语a set of______
一串钥匙lost and _____case
失物招领箱talk______……
谈论有关…talk______……
跟某人谈话family_____
家谱a photo_____my family
全家福thanks______……
为…感谢______the table
在桌子下面on the______
在床头柜上I don^t______
我不知道an______clock
一个闹钟his ______cassettes
他的录像带______…to…
把…带到……
______…to…
把…带来…… ______ is…
这就是……a ______of tennis rackets
一副网球拍a _______star
一个棒球明星
提问者采纳
last namephone/telephone number
and ID cardaddress book
in his pencil casein E
a set of keys
a photo of my familythanks for ...
on the bedsideI don'
an alarm clockhis video cassettestake...to...
bring...to...This is...a pair of tennis racketsa baseball star
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
____given __name 名 ___family___name 姓 phone/telephone_____number__ 电话号码 an__ID____card 身份证 address____book _ 通讯录 a piece _of____paper 一张纸 look _at____the picture 看这幅画 ____in__his pencil case 在他铅笔合理 ___in___English 用英语 a set of__keys____ 一串钥匙 lost and __found___case 失物招领箱 talk__about ____…… 谈论有关… talk___with ___…… 跟某人谈话 family__tree___ 家谱 a photo__of___my family 全家福 thanks__for ____…… 为…感谢 ___under___the table 在桌子下面 on the__bedstand____ 在床头柜上 I don^t__know____ 我不知道 an___alarm___clock 一个闹钟 his __vedio____cassettes 他的录像带 __take ____…to… 把…带到…… ____bring__…to… 把…带来…… _____that_ is… 这就是…… a _bat _____of tennis rackets 一副网球拍 a _____tennis__star 一个棒球明星
一楼的正确。 改正一下:an identification card
adress list 二楼的a tennis star 网球明星 没有 a bat of 这样的说法
first name 名 family name 姓 phone/telephone number 电话号码 an ID card 身份证 address list 通讯录 a piece of paper 一张纸 look at the picture 看这幅画 in his pencil case 在他铅笔合理 in English 用英语 a set of keys 一串钥匙 lost and found case 失物招领箱 talk about…… 谈论有关… talk with…… 跟某人谈话 family show 家谱 a photo of my family 全家福 thanks for…… 为…感谢 under the table 在桌子下面 on the bedstand 在床头柜上 I don^t know 我不知道 an alarm clock 一个闹钟 his video cassettes 他的录像带 bring…to… 把…带到…… take…to… 把…带来…… this is… 这就是…… a pair of tennis rackets 一副网球拍 a baseball star 一个棒球明星供参考
alarmvideo
bring this
pair baseball
__after____name 名 __sur____name 姓 phone/telephone__NO_____ 电话号码 an__IT____card 身份证 address_list____ 通讯录 a piece of_____paper 一张纸 look __at___the picture 看这幅画 __in____his pencil case 在他铅笔合理 ___in___English 用英语 a set of__keys____ 一串钥匙 lost and _found____case 失物招领箱 talk__about____…… 谈论有关… talk___with___…… 跟某人谈话 family__tree___ 家谱 a photo_of____my family 全家福 thanks__for____…… 为…感谢 ___under___the table 在桌子下面 on the___bedstand___ 在床头柜上 I don^t__know____ 我不知道 an__alarm____clock 一个闹钟 his __video____cassettes 他的录像带 _take_____…to… 把…带到…… _bring_____…to… 把…带来…… __such____ is… 这就是…… a _pair_____of tennis rackets 一副网球拍 a _baseball______star 一个棒球明星
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁How to Buy a Good Pair of Sneakers | eHow
Everyone needs a good pair of sneakers. Whether you're a highly paid athlete or you just don't want to ruin your loafers while you do yard work, sneakers are handy to have around. But when you have to sift through the zillions of styles and brands, how will you ever know which sneakers to buy? A good four-point program will guide you through an easy selection and purchasing process that will put you in the right footwear.
You can do aerobics or other gym-related fitness activities in running shoes, cross-trainers or any sneaker that provides support and cushioning. Some manufacturers have shoes specifically designed for aerobics (for example, the Reebok Freestyle), but you can do aerobics in something called an "aerobics shoe." If you're just going to the gym to lift weights, you can wear canvas shoes, hiking shoes or just about anything else, but no sandals (stubbing your bare toe is extremely painful).
Molded cleats are ideal for baseball. You can also wear running shoes or cross-trainers. But whatever you get, make sure they provide good traction.
Basketball requires basketball shoes, according to the current recreational etiquette, which dictates that you wear no other sort on the court. You must also replace them no less frequently than every six months.
Casual wear, however, is probably the most common use for sneakers. Just about any of the shoes described here can be worn around as casual footwear. Cleats, however, don't belong anywhere but on an athletic field. They ruin your floors and can be slippery on hard surfaces.
Football requires molded cleats. You can slip on wet grass and mud just by walking on it, so imagine the outcome if you're wearing the wrong shoe when a football player smashes into you. Soccer is also best played in molded cleats, but plenty of people adapt running shoes or cross-trainers for soccer as well. Again, traction is the watchword for soccer and all sports that involve running on dodgy surfaces.
Hiking "boots" have evolved from heavy, awkward origins to look more like sneakers. These are the best choice for hiking, because they provide good ankle support and traction without being too heavy. Running shoes and cross-trainers are OK, too, but they're not ideal, as they won't protect your ankles from scratchy underbrush or joint-jarring slips on uneven terrain.
Running, logically enough, requires running shoes. Most other shoes are too heavy and/or don't provide enough cushioning, wreaking havoc on your knees and ankles.
Again, it should come as no surprise that tennis shoes are best for tennis. Many people play tennis in running shoes, canvas shoes or cross-trainers, but these shoes are not ideal because they don't provide adequate support for the side-to-side movements required in tennis and other racket sports.
Walking is a pretty low-key activity, so almost any shoe with good cushioning for the soles of your feet will be sufficient. There are, however, walking shoes that are designed for the particular comfort of the walker.
Photo Credit
Sneakers image by irum from}

我要回帖

更多关于 this pair of shoes 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信