this love歌词翻译中文翻译

求地球合唱团is this love的中文翻译及罗马音,下为日语歌词。_百度知道
求地球合唱团is this love的中文翻译及罗马音,下为日语歌词。
Is this love词:TK.MARC
曲:TKIs this love? Is this love? Is this love?Is this love? Is this love? Is this love?It's five o'clock in the afternoonSomebody's playin'a sixties tuneすべてを忘れて 楽しく笑ってふざけて食事して キスして爱しあって别れて一人で 淋しくて不安で电话の前で ベルまってDrivin all over the townIn a big car window's downあんなに笑って こんなに泣いてつよい爱感じて 孤独を感じて镜の中 自分を见つめ乾いた涙の 残した迹で震える唇 近づけて...Nobody hurts me like you did言叶と言叶の ぶつかりあいわかりあえない 通じないIs this love? Is this love? Is this love?数えきれない笑颜と...いきつく场所が 谁も知らない続くほどつらい物语今日の一日 昨日も...きっと明日も べつに 不満はないけどNow you could be so goodBut you have to be so badThat's what they always sayThat's the price you have to pay纳得してない... どっかで何かに怯えて なにがなんだかわからずに泣きつづけて 自分で自分にIs this love 问寻ねてきっともっといくと思ったうまく事が 进むと思ったみんなつらいはずだけど见えない素颜 どこで见せるのキュンとなった あの顷は谁も気にせず 裸になってた今はすべて 肌を见せたって刺激に惯れすぎてから 随分たってるLa la la la la la la La la la la la la laやさしさだけじゃ 生きてゆけないでも やさしい人が好きなの梦を叶えることは 素敌ででも何か 物足りなくなっていくIs this love? Is this love? Is this love?La la la la la la laIs this love? Is this love? Is this love?La la la la la la laIs this love畅叮扳顾殖该帮双爆晶? Is this love? Is this love?気がすむまで 爱しあってもIs this love? Is this love? Is this love?答えは 明日 また変わるからIs this love? Is this love? Is this love?あなたのことが 好きだからIs this love? Is this love? Is this love?あなたにも 好きでいて欲しい
提问者采纳
Is this love? Is this love? Is this love?Is this love? Is this love? Is this love?It's five o'clock in the afternoonSomebody's playin'a sixties tune忘记一切 尽情欢笑边胡闹边用餐,接个吻,并且相爱离别后变成只身一人 又寂寞又不安在电话前 等着铃响Drivin all over the townIn a big car window's down那样地欢笑 这样地哭泣强烈地感觉到爱, 也感觉着孤独凝视着镜子中的自己用风干了的泪水的痕迹用颤抖的唇靠近(这段不太明白,翻得有点不顺)Nobody hurts me like you did言语与言语的互相碰撞无法互相理解 无法传达Is this love? Is this love? Is this love?数不清的笑容,还有,,,谁也不知道いきつく的地方,(这个形容词不认识)持续得越久越倍感痛苦的故事今天一整天,昨天也是.肯定明天也是 倒也不是不满Now you could be so goodBut you have to be so badThat's what they always sayThat's the price you have to pay还没有认同,,, どっかで对什么东西感到害怕 不知道是怎么回事不停哭泣 自己向自己询问Is this love 想着肯定还会进行下去认为肯定会顺利虽然大家肯定都很难过看不见的真面目 在哪可以给我看畅叮扳顾殖该帮双爆晶呢拥抱的那个时候谁都毫不在意地 赤(我很想翻得有美感一点但想不到适合的语句!Orz)裸了现在即使露出全部肌肤距离彻底习惯这种刺激 也已经过了太久La la la la la la la La la la la la la la光靠温柔 是无法活下去的但是 还是喜欢温柔的人实现梦想是那么美好但是还是越来越觉得缺少什么Is this love? Is this love? Is this love?La la la la la la laIs this love? Is this love? Is this love?La la la la la la laIs this love? Is this love? Is this love?即使相爱到尽兴Is this love? Is this love? Is this love?明天答案还会改变Is this love? Is this love? Is this love?因为喜欢你Is this love? Is this love? Is this love?也希望你对我说你喜欢我(累死我了,英语不用翻吧,,,话说你还要罗马音啊)
学嘎子建议你问问学长学姐再翻……
那你就在这里慢慢等学长学姐吧我不想被自己翻不出还要提问的你这么说
提问者评价
治学不够严谨
其他类似问题
罗马音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁on this occasion是什么意思
沪江词库精选on this occasion是什么意思、英语短语。
on this occasion怎么翻译: 在这场合
英语短语推荐
2015on this occasion是什么意思由沪江网提供。当前位置: &
this is all i have是什么意思
中文翻译这就是我的全部家当:&&&&pron. 〔指示代词〕 1.这,这个,这事,这人。 2 ...:&&&&be 的第三人称,单数,现在时,陈述语气。 :&&&&adj. 1.所有的,全部的,整个的,一切的。 2.非常 ...:&&&&pron. (pl. we ) 〔人称代词,第一人称,单 ...:&&&&vt. 1.有,持有,具有,含有。 How much m ...
例句与用法1.This is all i have .这就是我的全部家当。2.I ' m afraid this is all i have with me恐怕这是我身上全部财产了3.This is all i have ieft这是我唯一剩下的了4.This is all i have left就这么多了5.This is all i have这是我所有的。
相邻词汇热门词汇迈克尔杰克逊《This Is It》中文翻译?
迈克尔杰克逊《This Is It》中文翻译?
This is it, here I stand I'm the light of the world, I feel grand Got this love I can feel And I know yes for sure it is real And it feels as though I've seen your face a thousand times And you said you really know me too yourself And I know that you have got addicted with your eyes But you say you gonna live it for yourself. I never heard a single word about you Falling in love wasn't my plan I never thought that I would be your lover C'mon baby, just understand This is it, I can say, I'm the light of the world, run away We can feel, this is real Every time I'm in love that I feel And I feel as though I've known you since 1,000 years And you tell me that you've seen my face before. And you said to me you don't want me hanging round Many times, wanna do it here before I never heard a single word about you Falling in love wasn't my plan I never thought that I would be your lover C'mon baby, just understand This is it, I can feel I'm the light of the world, this is real Feel my song, we can say And I tell you I feel that way And I feel as though I've known you for a thousand years And you said you want some of this yourself And you said won't you go with me, on a while And I know that it's really cool myself I never heard a single word about you Falling in love wasn't my plan I never thought that I would be your lover C'mon baby, just understand I never heard a single word about you Falling in love wasn't my plan I never thought that I would be your lover C'mon baby, just understand
This is it
  就是这样
  Here I stand
  我就是站在这里
  I'm the light of the world
  在世界之光
  Love is grand
  爱是美好的
  And this love
  就是这种爱
  I can feel And I know
  我深深的感觉到了
  Yes, for sure
  是的.我能确定
  It is real
  这是真实存在的爱
  And it seems as though
  它就像是
  I've seen your face a thousand times
  我已经看到了你一千次
  And you know
  如同你也一样
  That you've seen my face before
  此前你也这样看到了我
  And you said that you don't want me
  你却说.你不想独占我
  To come around
  回过头去想
  But many times
  许多时候
  I'm gonna do it to this love
  我该怎么办到这份爱
  Ooh, yeah
  哦~耶~
  I never heard a single word about you
  我从来没有听说过关于你的消息
  Falling in love wasn't my plan
  陷入爱境并不是我的计划
  I never thought that I would be your lover
  我从来没有想过我会成为你的爱人
  Come on, please, baby
  噢~宝贝~~
  I'm trustin'
  我深信
  This is it
  就是这样
  Here I stand
  我就是站在这里
  With you I've got the world in my hands
  与你分享属于我的世界
  And this love
  这就是爱
  That I feel
  我感觉到了
  Yes, I know
  That's for sure
  我能确定
  This is real
  这是真实存在的爱
  In my dreams I've seen your face a thousand times
  在我的梦中.我已经看到了你一千次
  But I know
  我知道
  Never felt this way before
  这是从未有过的感觉
  I look at you
  我看着你
  And I can't believe the love I found
  我发现 我终究不能相信爱
  And I know
  我知道
  That I can never want for more
  我再也不能想的更多
  我从来没有听说过关于你的消息
  陷入爱境并不是我的计划
  我从来没有想过我会成为你的爱人
  Come on, please, baby
  噢~宝贝~~
  I'm trustin'
  我深信
  This is it (This is it)
  就是这样
  Here I am (Here I am)
  我就在这里
  I'm in love
  我被爱所包围
  And I'm at your command (Your command)
  我都是在为你们而做
  This love
  这就是爱
  That I feel (That I feel)
  这就是我感觉到得爱
  Never thought it could feel so real
  从来没有想过它是这么的真实
  I can feel you turn the key
  我能感觉到你转动钥匙
  That free my broken heart
  闯进我释放的心
  Now I'm not afraid to love
  现在我已不畏惧爱
  Against some odds
  这正是好机会
  And you're everything I know
  你是我知道的一切
  That I can want and more
  我想知道的更多
  But I really didn't know it until now
  但是我真的不想到现在才知道
  No, no
  我从来没有听说过关于你的消息
  陷入爱境并不是我的计划
  我从来没有想过我会成为你的爱人
  Come on, please, baby
  噢~宝贝~~
  I'm trustin'
  我深信
  Oh, yeah
  哦~耶~
  I never heard a single (Word about you)
  我从来没听过(关于你的消息)
  陷入爱境并不是我的计划
  I never thought that I could be your lover
  我从来没有想过我会成为你的爱人
  Come on, my baby
  哦 宝贝
  I'm trustin'
  我深信
  Oh, yeah
  哦~耶~
  I never heard a single (Word about you)
  我从来没听过(关于你的消息)
  Oh, no~
  哦~不~
  Come on, my baby
  哦~我的宝贝
  I'm trustin'
  我相信
  Yeah, yeah
  I'm trustin'
  我深信
  Yeah, yeah, yeah
  You see, you see
  I never heard, I never heard
  I never heard, I never heard
  我不知道.不知道
  About you
  关于你
的感言:谢谢!
其他回答 (2)
意思是《这是它》
这是它,我在这儿站 我是世界的光,我觉得大 得到这个爱我感觉 是的,我知道肯定是真实的 ,感觉好像我见过你的脸一千倍 你说你真的太了解我自己 我知道,你有了自己的眼睛上瘾 但是你说你gonna住一下。 我从来没有听说过你一个字 恋爱不是我的计划 我从来没有想过我会成为你的情人 来吧婴儿,而是明白 这是它,我可以说, 我是世界之光,逃跑 我们可以感觉到,这是真正的 每次我爱我,我觉得 我感觉好像我知道自1000年的你 和你告诉我,你已经看到我的脸前。 和你对我说你不希望我挂轮 很多时候,要做到这一点之前,在这里 我从来没有听说过你一个字 恋爱不是我的计划 我从来没有想过我会成为你的情人 来吧婴儿,而是明白 这是,我可以感觉到 我是世界的光,这是真正的 觉得我的歌,我们可以说 我告诉你,我有这样的感觉 我感觉好像我认识你一千年 你说你希望自己的这部分 你说你会不会跟我一起去,而上一 我知道它真的很酷自己 我从来没有听说过你一个字 恋爱不是我的计划 我从来没有想过我会成为你的情人 来吧婴儿,而是明白 我从来没有听说过你一个字 恋爱不是我的计划 我从来没有想过我会成为你的情人 来吧婴儿,而是明白
相关知识等待您来回答
明星领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 this love歌词翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信