这个网站上的英语资料全下下来发到我的百度网盘,重赏之下必有勇夫,谢谢

求大神给我一个百度yun账户 ,有资源的-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
求大神给我一个百度yun账户 ,有资源的
来源:互联网 发表时间: 0:16:58 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求大神给我一个百度yun账户 ,有资源的”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求大神给我一个百度yun账户 ,有资源的”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:发我邮必有重赏 啊啊 lufanni123456 @ 163,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
你好为净化网络环境,百度云全面禁止色情类珐怠粹干诔妨达施惮渐分享。所以,百度云现在已经行不通了。若已解决您的问题,还望采纳。谢谢!
解决方案2:
自己去申请一个吧。
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号百度云提取文件时我选择保存到我的百度云如-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
百度云提取文件时我选择保存到我的百度云如
来源:互联网 发表时间: 0:17:00 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“百度云提取文件时我选择保存到我的百度云如”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“百度云提取文件时我选择保存到我的百度云如”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:百度云提取文件时我选择保存到我的百度云如果对方删除了原文件对我有影响吗,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
对方分享的百度云文件,你只要转存到你的网盘后,就跟对方无关了。
解决方案2:
没有影响,保存了,就相当于是你知己的文件了
解决方案3:
没有影响 可以放心删除
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号请将下文翻译成英语,谢谢! 去年,Z通过中介网站了解到我们现在在的这个学校,并与学校取得了联系,_百度知道
请将下文翻译成英语,谢谢! 去年,Z通过中介网站了解到我们现在在的这个学校,并与学校取得了联系,
他居然问我。他找我帮忙的时候,全校里只有我一个学生能把韩语翻译成中文,他的态度当然还是很客气,打算来这里上高中。(当时,我自然也不会反感K老师。虽然Y那个时候已经在高中部了,我对K老师反感至极,已经约了朋友在那个时间见面,K老师打电话给我,由于她住的比较远,但是她的韩语还不是很好,我说我实在抽不出时间,我和女友约好周日早上9点在首尔火车站见面。)如果就这样结束了的话。概在晚上9点的时候请将下文翻译成英语,我想你会知道后果的”我愣了,Z通过中介网站了解到我们现在在的这个学校,所以她提前买好了来首尔的火车票,校长要和Z进行视频面试并且需要我做翻译。可谁想到?还是学校的大事重要,并与学校取得了联系?如果你这次不帮校长。自从那件事以后。K老师多次因此事来初中部找我,要我帮忙把一些与学校有关的介绍翻译成中文,很和蔼的。这也是为什么我很讨厌他的原因。一个星期六。我跟他解释了一个多小时,要我周日早上9点到校,“你和朋友的约定重要?”“你明年继续在高中部上学吧,没想到他作为老师会说出这样的话,谢谢!去年
ast year, so she bought in advance to Seoul train ticket, I think you should know the consequences of the &quot.One Saturday, going to school at 9 on Syou and your friends agreed important.(at the time.I explained to him for more than an hour, &quot.On 9 p, I K the teacher extremely offensive.K teacher repeatedly it to the Department of junior high school to find me. When he ask me for help, my girlfriend and I are about 9 on Sunday morning to meet at the Seoul train station, Z through the intermediary website to know our school at present, his attitude was still very polite? If you don&#39, to help me put some school-related translated into chinese.Ever since that incident. Although Y was already in high school, very nice, have somet help the headmaster.?&quot, the only one of my students can put the Korean translation into chinese, but her Korean is not very good, to have come here in high school, I also will not resent K teacher.This is why I hate him,I froze, because she lived very far away? Or a school event is important, President and Z video interview and I need to do.m, K the teacher call me.)If it was the end of it.Who can think of, did not think of him as a teacher wo &You continue to go to school in the school next year, and made contact with the school, I said I do not have time
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
last year,
Z learn about the school that we are in now, and he contacted the school, planning to study high school here.
Mr. K(性别神马的自己改) found me many times for translating the school introductory documents(说真的,我对这句话很不满意,希望是对的吧...) to Chinese.
(at that time, I was the only student who can translate Korean to Chines. even through Y was also at high school that time, but hers Korean was not very good.)
if this thing end up like that, it would not make me so dislike about Mr. K.
that was Saturday, I supposed to meet my girlfriend at Seoul railway station by 9 AM. however, principal wanted to havea video con...
Last year, Z through intermediary website to know that we are now in the school, and get in contact with the school, going to high school here.
K teacher so many times to ChuZhongBu seek me, can I help to introduce some related to the school to translate into Chinese. He ask me for help, his attitude was very polite, of course, is very kind.
(at that time, only I am a student in the school can translate Korean into Chinese. Although Y has been in the school at that time, but her Korean is not very good.)
If it is over, I don't K teacher.
One Saturday, my girlfriend and I about good meet at the railway station at 9 o 'clock on Sunday morning in Seoul, b...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 韩剧谢谢 百度网盘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信