My husband was to see his vase的读音 broken.

One day a boy was playing with a cat in the room.There was a beautiful blue glass vase(花瓶) on the table.While the boy was trying to catch the cat,he hit(打;击)the vase with his arm and it fell onto the floor and was broken.The boy began to cry bacause he was a fraid(害怕) that his father would be angry with him and gave him a lesson(教训).One of his playmates said,“Don’t worry.Tell your father that the cat did it.”But the boy said,“No,no!I will not tell a lie(撒谎).I will go and tell my father what I did.”His father was sorry for the broken vase,but he was not angry with his son.He said he was happy that his son did not say the cat did it,and praised(表扬) him for telling the truth(真相).1.The boy was worried because _________.A.the cat was in his room B.he did not catch the cat C.he was afraid that his father would get angry when he knew the vase was broken D.he would miss his lesson 2.“Playmate”means _______.A.a boy B.his classmate C.a girl D.a child who plays with him 3.The boy didn’t agree with his playmate,and _______.A.he told his father what he did B.he said he would tell a lie C.he let the playmate go out D.he played with the cat in the room 4.The boy’s father_______ him in the end.A.praised B.hit C.disliked D.scolded(责备) 5.The story tells us _______.A.the vase is easy to be broken B.it is difficult to catch a cat C.not to tell a lie when we do something wrong D.not to agree with our playmates
有一天,一个男孩正在和一只小猫玩耍.桌子上有一漂亮的蓝玻璃花瓶.当这个男孩试着去抓小猫的时候,不小心将花瓶碰到在地上,花瓶碎了.男孩因为害怕父亲生气打他 便开始哭泣.然后一个伙伴对他说:“不要哭,就跟你爸爸说是小猫打碎的.”但是,男孩说:“不,我不要撒谎,我要告诉爸爸是我自己打碎的.”虽然父亲因为花瓶的破损而失落,但是他并没有责怪男孩.他说他还高兴他的儿子没有说是小猫打碎了花瓶,并因为男孩的诚实而表扬了男孩!CDA A C
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.C2.D3.A4.A5.C
CDAAC不会错的,给分吧
CDBAC该短文讲的是诚实的重要性。
百度有 有道翻译 自己去看下 很强大的
扫描下载二维码▇█▇▆200分▄▃▂▁征集英文笑话啦▁▂▃▄200分▅▆▇▇█_百度知道
▇█▇▆200分▄▃▂▁征集英文笑话啦▁▂▃▄200分▅▆▇▇█
▇█▇▆200分▄▃▂▁征集英文俯旦碘秆鄢飞碉时冬江笑话啦▁▂▃▄200分▅▆▇▇█ 不怕多,别给我网址.帮忙复制过来! 谢谢最好能把我笑到肚子疼.
哈哈 谢谢哦~~!~!~!& _ &
最好带汉语翻译的谢谢了. 不带也没关系 我自己慢慢翻译吧. 尽力这分得一点一点加啊 肯定给200
我还会追加分哦 谢谢了俯旦碘秆鄢飞碉时冬江怎么就这几个人帮我找啊 5555
提问者采纳
Always Thirsty &I had an operation,& said a man to h俯旦碘秆鄢飞碉时冬江is friend, &and the doctor left a sponge in me.& &That's terrible!& said the friend. &Got any pain?& &No, but I am always thirsty!& 总感到口渴 一个男人对他的朋友说:“我动了一次手术,手术后医生把一块海绵忘在我的身体里了。” “真是太糟糕了!”朋友说道:“你觉得疼吗?” “不疼,可是我总感到口渴。” A Useful Way Father: Jack, why do you drink so much water? Jack: I have just had an apple, Dad. Father: What's that got to do with it? Jack: I forgot to wash the apple. 一个有效的方法 爸爸:杰克,你干嘛喝这么多水呀? 杰克:我刚才吃了个苹果,爸爸。 爸爸:可是这跟喝水有什么关系呢? 杰克:我忘了洗苹果呀。 A Present Kate: Mom, do you know what I'm going to give you for your birthday? Mom: No, Honey, what? Kate: A nice teapot. Mom: But I've got a nice teapot. Kate: No, you haven't. I've just dropped it. 凯特的礼物 凯特:妈妈,你知道我要给你一件什么生日礼物吗? 妈妈:不知道,宝贝,是什么呀? 凯特:一把漂亮的茶壶。 妈妈:可是我已经有一把漂亮的茶壶了呀。 凯特:不,你没有了。我刚刚把它给摔了。 The Doctor Knows Better A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing up by his bed, said to the doctor: &I think that he is very ill.& &I am afraid that he is dead.& said the doctor. Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: &I'm not dead. I'm still alive.& &Be quiet, & said the wife. &the doctor knows better than you!& 医生懂得多 一个男人在街上被出租车撞倒送进了医院。他的妻子站在他的床前对医生说:“我想他伤得很厉害。” 医生说:“恐怕他已经死了。” 听到医生的话,这个男人转动着头说:“我没死,我还活着。” 妻子说:“安静,医生比你懂得多。” Waste or Save? Father: Oh, Jack, you have slept away the whole morning. Don't you know you are wasting time? Jack: Yes, Dad. But I've saved you a meal, haven' I? 浪费还是节约 父亲:噢,杰克,你又睡了一上午。难道你不知道你这是在浪费时间吗? 杰克:我知道,爸爸。可我还给您节省了一顿饭呢,是不是? Why Is He Howling Dentist: Please stop howling. I haven't even touched your tooth yet. Patient: I know, but you are standing on my foot! 他为什么喊 牙医:请你不要再喊了!我还没碰你的牙呢。 病人:我知道,可是你正踩着我的脚呀!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他21条回答
Let me take it down
An elephant said to a mouse ,&no doubt that you are the smallest znd most useless thing that Ihave e ver seen .&
&Pless ,say it again .Let me take it down .&the mouse said .&I will tell a flea what I know.&
一头大象对一只小老鼠说:“你无疑是我见过的最小、最没用的东西。”
“请再说一遍,让我把它记下来。”老鼠说。“我要讲给我认识的一只跳蚤听。
An old soldier often told his garden about his past war exploits.
&Once I met with a dozen enemy sol-diers and took them prisoners singlehand-ed.&
&It was half a dozen enemy soldiers when you told me the story last year.But why have you added so many more this t...
Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny? Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself.
Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen?
Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won.
汤姆:约翰尼,你小弟弟好吗?
约翰尼:他害病卧床了。他受了伤。
汤姆:真糟糕,怎么回事儿?
约翰尼:我们做游戏,看谁能把身子探出窗外最远,他赢了。
I Have His Ear in My Pocket
Ivan came home with a bloody nose and his mother asked, &What happened?&
&A kid bit me,& replied Ivan.
&Would you recognize him if you saw him again?& asked his mother.
&I'd know him any where,& said Ivan. &I have his ear in my pocket.& ...
My First and My Last
When George was thirty-five, he bought a small plane and learned to fly it. He soon became very good and made his plane do all kinds of tricks.
George had a friend. His name was Mark. One day George offered to take Mark up in his plane. Mark thought, &I've travelled in a big plane several times, but I've never been in a small one, so I'll go.&
They went up, and George flew around for half an hour and did all kinds of tricks in the air.
When they came down again, Mark was very glad to be back safely, and he said to his friend in a shaking voice, &Well, George, thank you very much for those two trips in your plane.&
1.Good Question
The librarian went over to the small, noisy boy. &Please be quiet!& she admonished. &The people near you can't read!&
&They can't?& the lad said inquisitively. &Then what are they doing here?&
图书管理员走到不安静的小男孩身边。“请安静!”她告诫道。“你周围的人看不了书!”
“看不了?”小孩好奇地问道。“那他们在这儿干什么?”
An Energetic wife
Neighbour: I heard a big noise in front of your house last night. What happened to you?
Husband: It was nothing. My wife was a bit cross, and threw my overcoat out of the window.
Neighbour : Your overcoat? But how could it make such ...
Let me take it down
An elephant said to a mouse ,&no doubt that you are the smallest znd most useless thing that Ihave e ver seen .&
&Pless ,say it again .Let me take it down .&the mouse said .&I will tell a flea what I know.&
一头大象对一只小老鼠说:“你无疑是我见过的最小、最没用的东西。”
“请再说一遍,让我把它记下来。”老鼠说。“我要讲给我认识的一只跳蚤听。
An old soldier often told his garden about his past war exploits.
&Once I met with a dozen enemy sol-diers and took them prisoners singlehand-ed.&
&It was half a dozen enemy soldiers when you told me the story last year.But why have you added so many more this t...
How are you是什么意思?
英语老师问一个学生,“How are you是什么意思”
学生想how是怎么,you 是你,于是回答“怎么是你?”
老师生气又问另一个同学:“How old are you ?是什么意思?”
这个同学想了想说:“怎么老是你。”
---------------------------------------------------
想不到英语竟也能如此搞笑
(一)小明上英文课时跟老师说:May I go to the toilet?
老师说:Go ahead。小明就坐了下来。
过了一会儿,小明又跟老师说:May I go to the toilet?
老师说:Go ahead。小明又坐了下来。
他旁边的同学于是忍不住问:你不是跟老师说要上厕所吗?怎么不去?
小明说:你没听老师说“去你个头”啊!
(二)一对热恋中的男女。...
1. we two who and who?
咱俩谁跟谁阿
2. how are you ? how old are you?
怎么是你,怎么老是你?
3. you don't bird me,I don't bird you
你不鸟我,我也不鸟你
4. you have seed I will give you some color to see see,brothers!together up !
你有种,我要给你点颜色瞧瞧,兄弟们,一起上!
5. hello everybody!if you have something to say,they say! if you have nothing to say,go home!!
有事起奏,无事退朝
6. you me you me
7. You Give Me Stop!!
你给我站住!
8. know is know noknow is noknow
知之为知之,不知为不知…
9. WATCH SISTER
10.dragon born dragon,chicken ...
无聊不,都是复制粘贴的,连个员创的都没有
记得英语新概念上有挺多的
NO MONEY NO HONEY最经典的!
面试人员给一位前来应征的男士一张履历表,于是就填了这样的信息——
姓名:English or Chinese英文的还是中文的?
年龄:Confidential(这是私人问题)
身高:Not related to the job(这跟工作有关系么)
体重:Varies all the time before lunch or after(随时改变,饭前饭后都不同)
居住地:At what stage of my life please be more specific(那是一个特别的地方,我生命的舞台)
电话:Ericsson(爱立信手机)
电子邮件:Only give to pretty and rich girls(只留给漂亮和富有的女孩)
上班时间:The shorter the better(越短越好)
应征职位:A position that has not much to do but surround by pretty and young girls(找一个不做什么...
who is the best student in your class?jimwho is the first in English?Robbertwhat about maths?johnwhat about you?i am the first, too. when the bell is ringing,i am the first to rush out of the classroom.谁是你们班最好的学生?吉姆。谁英语第一?罗伯特。那数学呢?约翰。你呢?我也是第一。下课铃一响,我第一个冲出教室。
面试人员给一位前来应征的男士一张履历表,于是就填了这样的信息——
姓名:English or Chinese英文的还是中文的?
年龄:Confidential(这是私人问题)
身高:Not related to the job(这跟工作有关系么)
体重:Varies all the time before lunch or after(随时改变,饭前饭后都不同)
居住地:At what stage of my life please be more specific(那是一个特别的地方,我生命的舞台)
电话:Ericsson(爱立信手机)
电子邮件:Only give to pretty and rich girls(只留给漂亮和富有的女孩)
上班时间:The shorter the better(越短越好)
应征职位:A position that has not much to do but surround by pretty and young girls(找一个不做什么...
Jerry received a parrot for his birthday.
The parrot was fully-grown with a bad attitude and worse vocabulary. Every other word was an expletive(咒骂语). Those that weren't expletives were, to say the least, very rude.
Jerry tried hard to change the bird's attitude and was constantly saying polite words, playing soft music, anything he could think of to try and set a good example. Nothing worked.
He yelled at the bird and the bird yelled back. He shook the bird and the bird just got angrier and became even more rude. Finally in a moment of desperation. Jerry put the parrot in the FREEZER.
For a few moments he heard the bird squaw...
teacher:jin why don't your wash you face after you have the breakfast? you face told us what your ate in the breakfast .jin:teccher your know what i ate in the breakfast today?teacher:you ate eggs,and some inyour face.jin:no that was yesterday。
&I'm glad to find you as you were, &said the old friend. &Your wealth hasn't changed you. & &Well, & replied the candid millionaire, &it has changed me in one thing. I'm now‘ eccentric’ where I used to be impolite, and ‘delightfully witty’ where I used to be rude. &
1、 一人在办公室老是放响屁,同事忍不住说:你能不能不出声?然后便见他坐在
那摇来晃去抖个不停,问:干什么?回答说:我调成振动的了.
2、一民工大便不通去医院作检查,医生检查后给此人开了一个药方,民工到取药
处一看是一卷手纸,不解,医生说:以后不要再用水泥袋擦屁股了!
3、某人第一次见到大海,感叹道:“大海啊!母亲!”话音刚落,一个浪头打过
来,正好打在他的脸上,此人怒道:“**!还他****是个后妈!
4、猴子拣到一个卡,于是爬到树枝上想看清楚是啥卡。不料一个雷击中了它,猴
子哭着说:“原来是‘IP’(挨劈)卡呀!!”
5、食人族父子打猎,其子擒一瘦子,其父曰:放,没肉!其子又擒一胖子,其父
曰:放,太腻!其子又擒一美女,其父...
黑人给白人的一封信
Dear white, something you got to know
亲爱的白种人,有几件事你必须知道。
When I was born, I was black.
当我出生时,我是黑色的
When I grow up, I am black.
我长大了,我是黑色的
When I’m under the sun, I’m black.
我在阳光下,我是黑色的
When I’m cold, I’m black.
我寒冷时,我是黑色的
When I’m afraid, I’m black.
我害怕时,我是黑色
When I’m sick, I’m black.
我生病了,我是黑色的
When I die, I’m still black.
我死了,我仍是黑色的。
you---white people,
你---白种人
When you were born, you were pink.
当你出生时,你是粉红色的
When you ...
A man goes to church and starts talking to God. He says: &God, what is a million dollars to you?& and God says: &A penny&, then the man says: &God, what is a million years to you?& and God says: &a second&, then the man says: &God, can I have a penny?& and God says &In a second&
一男子进入教堂和上帝对话.他问:&主啊, 一百万美元对你意味着多少?&上帝回答:&一便士.&男子又问:&那一百万年呢?&上帝说:&一秒钟.&最后男子请求道:&上帝,我能得到一便士吗?&上帝回答:&过一秒钟.&
Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, &Congratulations, you got twins.& The man said &How st...
You are one of two people on a malfunctioning airplane with only one
parachute.
*Pessimist:* you refuse the parachute because you might die in the jump
*Optimist:* you refuse the parachute because people have survived jumps
just like this before.
*Procrastinator:* you play a game of Monopoly for the parachute.
*Bureaucrat:* you order them to conduct a feasibility study on
parachute use in melti-engine aircraft under corde red conditions.
*Lawyer:* you charge one parachute for helping them sue the airline.
*Doctor:* you tell them you need to run more tests, then take the
parachute in order to make your nex...
A Guide to U.S. Newspapers
1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people
who run the country.
2. The New York Times is read by people who think
they run the country.
3. The Washington Post is read by people who think
they should run the country.
4. USA Today is read by people who think they
ought to run the country but don't really
understand the Washington Post. They do, however
like the smog statistics shown in pie charts.
5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who
wouldn't mind running the country, if they could
spare the time, and if they didn't have to leave
L.A. to do it.
6. The Boston Globe is read by people ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 glass vase 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信