定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩14页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请你用英语写一篇70词左右的短文,向大家介绍一下你的饮食习惯及运动情况
An apple a day keeps the doctor away ,A good diet is plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables.A good diet is a lot of rice ,noodles and bread .I have some milk and meat every day .Don't eat too much salt and sugar.I seldom drink toomany soft drinks.I sleep for about eight hours every night.I play badminton with my friends after school and go to school by bike instead of taking a bus.I think if I keep all my good habits ,I will always be a very healthy person.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求一片英语作文.要求:最近,你校英语学习俱乐部将举办一次学习经验交流活动.假如你是成员之一,请你用英语写一篇发言稿,分享自己在听、说、读、写方面的成功经验.词数120左右(开头和末尾已给出,不计入总词数.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯.Dear boys and girls,l'd like to share my experience in learning English with you All in all,l hope all of you have fun learning English.
最近,你校英语学习俱乐部将举办一次学习经验交流活动.假如你是成员之一,请你用英语写一篇发言稿,分享自己在听、说、读、写方面的成功经验.词数120左右(开头和末尾已给出,不计入总词数.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码My&Favorite&Sports-我最喜爱的运动
Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game. I play it almost every day. Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the
  Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game. I play it almost every day.
Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the whole body into action. It strengthens our muscles, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin. Besides, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money. Table-ten it is not so rough as football. It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days. Thus, it is my favorite kind of exercise.
运动能帮助每一个人保持健康、快乐和有效率。所以我特别重视运动,特别是桌球,桌球是我最喜欢的运动。我几乎每天玩。
桌球对我们而言,是一项理想的运动,因为它可以使我们全身运动,它可以增强我们的肌肉,扩张我们的肺部,促进血液循环,并且使肌肤产生健康作用,此外,它很有趣而且所费不多。桌球是相当温和适中的,它不像足球那么粗野。它是一种室内运动,甚至在下雨天也能玩。因此,桌球是我最喜爱的一种运动。
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
The mid-term test has just finished . It was so difficult that I felt as if I h...
通过对1929年及2008年经济危机的理解,写一篇短文
With the development of the society,education is becoming more and more importan...
Some students think we should study at home.Because studying at home,is good for...
是暑假写的随笔,毕业后有太多感想。只不过要积极得多。虽然时光逝去化为尘土,却也为...
这是我暑假写在ES个人主页里的随笔,因为刚毕业和同学们各分东西,并且中考前同班的好...}

我要回帖

更多关于 一次有趣的经历的英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信