英语书面表达艾伦图灵爸爸上班忘了带手表.帽子.钥匙 30-40词

七年级英语上册期中试题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语上册期中试题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语上册期中试题(含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
山东省滕州市望重中学2014――2015七年级英语上期中试题命题人:王本旭一、单项选择。(15分)1.―Do you like apples?&&&&& --Yes, I __________.& A like it very much&&&&&& B. like them a lot&&&&&& C. like a lot it&&&&&&&&&& D. very like them2. We have ____ for dinner every day.& A. fish&&&&&&&&& B. carrot&&&&&& C. tomato&&&&&&&& D. hamburger3. He likes _____, but he doesn’t like_____ or _____.& A. vegetable, fruit&&&&&&&&& B. vegetables, fruit& & C. potatos, broccolis&&&& D. salad, ice cream4. Running star Sandra Clark eats ______ healthy food.& && A. lot of&&&&&&&& B. many&&&&&& C. lots of&&&&&&&& D. a lot5. ___ John like chicken _____ fish?& A. Does ;and&&& B. Do; for&&&&&& C. D or&&&&& D. Do; and6. What ____ Bob have ____ dessert?& A. for&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&& C. at&&&&&& D. of7. Basketball players need to eat ______.& A. good&&&&&&&&& B. well&&&&&&&&& C. nice&&&&&&&& D. fine8.―Can I help you?&&&&&&&& --Yes, I want _________.& A. two bottle of milk&&&&&&&&&&& B. two bottles of milks& C. two bottle of milks&&&&&&&&&& D. two bottles of milk 9. Let’s ____ food ____ the store.&& A. from&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&& C. from&&&&&&&& D. in10. He doesn’t have _____ breakfast in the morning, but he usually has _____ big lunch.&& A. /; /&&&&&&& B. /&&&&&&& C. /; a&&&&&&&& D. /; the 11. It is _______ bedroom.&& A. Lucy and Lily’s&&&&& B. Lucy and Lily&& & C. Lucy’s and Lily&&&& D. Lucy’s and Lily’s12.―Do you have _____ apples?& --- Sorry, I don’t have ____, but I have _____ oranges.&&& A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. some&&&&&&&&&&& D. some& 13. You eat too much _____, so you are fat.&& A. tomatoes&&&&&&&& B. fruit&&&&&&& C. hamburgers&&&& D. dessert14. She likes hamburgers and salad _____ lunch.& A. of&&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&& D. at15. Where ____ your brother usually ____ for lunch?&& A. have&&&&&& B. having&&&&& C. have&&&&& D. having二、完形填空。(10分)My name is Sandra.I have a brother.__16__name is Tom.We like different(不同的)sports.I like playing__17__.It is fun.I like tennis,too.__18__I don't like basketball.It is __19__. My brother__20__basketball.He has four basketballs.He__21__basketball every day.We like different__22__.I like eggs,apples and hamburgers__23__breakfast and dinner.For dessert(甜食),I like__24__.Tom likes oranges,chicken and carrots.We are__25__because(因为)we often play sports and eat good food.16.A.He& &&&&&&B.SheC.Her& &&&&&&D.His17.A.volleyball& &&&&&B.TVC.watch& &&&&&&D.oranges18.A.And& &&&&&&B.WithC.But& &&&&&&D.Of19.A.fun& &&&&&&B.difficult C.interesting& &&&&&D.fine20.A.likes& &&&&&&B.don't likeC.like& &&&&&&D.doesn't like21.A.looks& &&&&&&B.knowsC.plays& &&&&&&D.has22.A.food& &&&&&&B.booksC.colors& &&&&&&D.classes23.A.in& &&&&&&B.onC.for &&&&&&&D.at24.A.hamburgers &&&&&B.chickenC.bread& &&&&&&D.ice&cream25.A.boring &&&&&B.healthyC.great& &&&&&&D.relaxing三、阅读理解。(30分)阅读A,B,C,D四篇材料,然后从各小题所给出的4个选项中选择最佳选项。(A)Food&&&& Likes it&& Doesn’t like itTomato&&&& Barry&&&& JackBanana&&&& Bill&&&& JuneHamburger&&&& Lucy,Jack&&&& AprilIce cream&&&& Peter.Bob&&&& BarryStrawberry&&&& Jane,June&&&& Bill(&& )26.______ like(s)ice cream.&&& A.Peter&& B.Barry&& C.Bob&& D.A and C(&& )27.Bill likes ______,but doesn't 1ike _______.A. strawberries&&& B. strawberriesC. ice cream&&& D. tomatoes;ice cream(&& )28._______ like hamburgers.A.Lucy and June&&& B.Jane and Lucy&&&&&&& C.Lucy and Jack&&& D.April and Jack(&& )29._______ likes strawberries,but doesn’t like bananas.&&& A.Barry&&& B.Bill&&& C.June&&& D.Jane(&& )30.In the form(表格),we can see ______ names.&&& A.6&&& B.7&&& C.8&&& D.9(B)An Apple's WordsX I am an apple. You can find me growing(生长) in many places(地方) in the world. I am like my cousins, pears and bananas. I am more round than a pear, and bananas are longer than I. I am delicious(美味的), so people all over the world like to eat me. I cost very little money and I help make people healthy. There is a saying in English : An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Don't you think I'm great?(&&& ) 31. The bananas is _______ than the apple.&&&&&&&& A. shorter&&&&&&& B. longer&&&& C. more round&&& D. more delicious(&&& ) 32. The best title of the passage is_____&&&&&&&& A. All kinds of fruits&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Apples are delicious&&&&&&&& C. An apple a day keeps the doctor away&& D. Apples(&& ) 33. The banana is the apple's ______.&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&& A. brother&&&&&&&& B. father&&&&&&&&& C. sister&&&&&&&&& D. cousin(&&& ) 34. Here the underlined word “saying” means_______ in Chinese.&&&&&&& A.说话&&&&&&&&&&& B.谚语&&&&&&&&&&& C.言语&&&&&&&&&&& D.语言(&&& ) 35. The underlined sentence means ______.&&&&&&& .&&&&&&& A. the doctor goes away when he sees an apple&&&&&&& B. the doctor runs away when you give him an apple&&&&&&& C. you eat an apple every day and you can be healthy&&&&&&& D. eating an apple every day can help the doctor a lot(C)It’s Sunday today. It’s time for lunch. Li Ming and his parents go to a house of noodles for lunch. The waiter shows them the menu. MENUName&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mixture (配料)&&&&&&&&&&&& Price(yuan)Special I&&&&&&&&&&& onions, potatoes, beef, broccoli&&&& 8.0Special II&&&&&&&&&&& cabbage, tomatoes, mutton&&&&&&& 7.0 Special III&&&&&&&&&& tomatoes, eggs, onions&&&&&&&&&&& 6.0porridge&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.0orange juice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.0green tea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.0ice cream&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.0Li Ming’s father orders Special I and a cup of green tea. His mother orders Special III and two bowls of porridge. Li Ming orders Special II and an ice cream.(&&& ) 36. What’s the time?A. About 7o’clock in the morning.&&&&& B. About 12 o’clock at noon.C. About 6 o’clock in the evening.&&&&& D. About 12 in the evening.(&&& ) 37. If they don’t like tomatoes, they can choose _______.A. Special I&&&& B. Special II&&&& C. Special III&&& D. Nothing.(&&& ) 38. Li Hua has 9 yuan, and she doesn’t like onions. What can she order?A. Special II and orange juice.&&& B. Orange juice and Special III.& C. Special II and porridge.&&&&&& D. Both A and B.(&&& ) 39. What does Li Ming like for lunch today?&&&&&& A. Beef.&&&&&&&&& B. Mutton.&&&&& C. Meat.&&&&&&&&& D. Chicken.(&&& )40. Whose lunch is the most (最) expensive?A. Father’s.&&&&&&& B. Mother’s.&&&& C. Li Ming’s.&& D. We can’t see.四、(A)用括号中所给词的正确形式填空。(15分)   41.There are some ________(tomato)in the basket.   42.Do you like French ________(fry)?   43.She ________(have)ice cream for dessert.   44.________(health)food is important.   45.She ________(do not)play sports.   46.________ your mother ________(watch)TV every day?   47.The little girl likes ________(strawberry)a lot.   48.Lots of children like ________(play)football.   49.Chicken ________(be)very delicious.   50.My daughter ________(go)to school from Monday to Friday. (B).根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词。51. Please s&&&&&&&&& the words.52.―Thank you very much. &&&&&& ―You’re w&&&&&&&& .53.E&&&&&&&& me,Tom. Is that your watch?54. He has a great sports c&&&&&&&&& , but he doesn’t play sports.55. He can’t answer(回答) the question. It’s too d&&&&&&&& .五、根据课文内容用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(20分)&&& I’m Kate, and my sister& 56&& (be) Gina. I’m tidy, but Gina& 57&& (be not). In our room,& my books and tapes 58&&& (be) in the bookcase. My& 59&& (key) are in my schoolbag. I _60___ (have) a clock. It’s on the desk.&&& 61& (Gina) books are everywhere ----on 62&&& (she) bed, on the sofa and under the chair. The white model plane is ___63__(she). It’s& under the desk. “Where are my keys? Where’s my&& 64&&& (ruler)? Where’s my schoolbag?” Gina always&& 65&& (ask).56._________& 57.________& 58.________& 59._________& 60.__________61._________& 62.________& 63.________& 64._________& 65.__________六、任务型阅读。(10分) &&& Can you help me, please? I can’t find my son. He is four years old. His name is Peter. He has a long face, big black eyes and a small nose. His hair is brown. He is in a blue T-shirt and gray pants. Please help me find him. My telephone number is . My name is Steve. Thank you very much.根据短文内容,完成下列空格。66.The boy’s name is&&&&&&&&&&&& .67.He is&&&&&&&&&&&&& years old.68.He has&&&&&&&&&&&&& hair.69.He is in gray&&&&&&&&&&&& .70.Steve’s telephone number is&&&&&&&&&&&& .七、 根据汉语完成句子。(10分)71. 请拨685-6026找玛莉。Please ________ Mary ________ 685-6026.72. 我爸爸有三个哥哥和一个姐姐。& My father ________ ________ brothers and one ________.73. ―我的钥匙在哪儿?& ―对不起,我不知道。& ―________ ________ my keys?& ―Sorry, I ________ ________.74. 咱们打篮球吧!& ________& ________ basketball.75. “手表”这个单词怎么拼写? ________ do you ________ the word “watch”?八、书面表达。(10分)艾伦的爸爸在上班时忘了戴手表、帽子和钥匙。下面的表格是它们所在的位置。keys& on the sof& a watch& on the table&& hat&& on the bed  他的妈妈让他把这些东西带给爸爸。假如你是艾伦的妈妈,写一张留言条。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。要求:30~40词。Dear Alan,________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thanks,Mom&
答案一.单项选择1-5BABCC& 6-10 BBDAC& 11-15 ADDCC二.& 完型填空16-20 DACBA  21-25 CACDB 三.阅读理解26-30 DBCCD& 31-35 BDDBC& 36-40. BACBC& 四.(A)用括号中所给词的正确形式填空41.tomatoes& 42.fries& 43.has& 44.Healthy& 45.doesn’t& 46.Does…watch& 47.strawberries& 48.playing& 49.is& 50.goes(B).根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词51.spell 52.welcome 53.Excuse 54.collection&&& 55.difficult五.根据课文内容用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 56.is& 57.is not& 58.are&& 59.keys& 60.have& 61.Gina’s& 62.her& 63.hers& 64.ruler& 65.asks六.任务型阅读。66. Peter&&& 67. four&&& 68. brown&&&& 69.& pants&&& 70. &&&&& 七、 根据汉语完成句子。71. call, at& 72. has, three, sister& 73.Where, is, don’t, know& 74. Let’s, play& 75. How, spell八、书面表达。Dear_Alan,Please take these things to your father.They're his keys,his watch and his hat.His keys are on the sofa.His watch is on the table.His hat is on the bed.& Thanks,Mom__ 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?七年级英语上册期中试题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
七年级英语上册期中试题及答案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢新版2012版的七年级 英语单词,第一单元的,老师要默写的 我的书又忘带啦、、、帮帮忙 专家Unit5_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
新版2012版的七年级 英语单词,第一单元的,老师要默写的 我的书又忘带啦、、、帮帮忙 专家Unit5
新版2012版的七年级 英语单词,第一单元的,老师要默写的 我的书又忘带啦、、、帮帮忙 专家Unit5
Starter Unit 1Good morning!good
好的morning
早晨;上午 Good morning!
早上好! hi
hello 你好;喂
afternoon 下午 Good afternoon!
下午好 evening
晚上;傍晚 Good evening!
晚上好!how
怎样;如何
How are you?
am 是 fine
健康的;美好的
感谢;谢谢 OK
HB (铅笔芯)硬黑
CD 光盘;激光唱片
BBC 英国广播公司
艾丽斯(女名)Bob 鲍勃(男名)Cindy 辛迪(女名)Dale 戴尔(男名)Eric 埃里克(男名)Frank 弗兰克(男名)Grace 格蕾丝(女名)Helen 海伦(女名)StarterUnit 2 What’s this in English?what 什么 is 是 this
这;这个 in
用(表示使用语音;材料等)用;以 English
英语;英格兰的;英语的 in English 用英语map 地图 cup
ruler 尺;直尺 pen
笔;钢笔 orange
橙子 jacket
被子;床罩 it
a(an) (用于单数可数名词前,表示未曾提到的) 一(人、事、物)that
那;那个spell
用字母拼;拼写
NBA (美国)全国篮球协会
停车场;停车位 Kg
千克;公斤
Starter Unit 3What color is it?color
(=colour) 颜色 red
蓝色(的) black
黑色(的) white
白色(的) purple 紫色(的) brown
棕色(的);褐色(的) the
指已提到或易领会到的人或事物 now
现在;目前 see 理解;明白can
能;会 say
(尤指服装的尺码)小号的
(尤指服装的尺码)中号的
(尤指服装的尺码)大号的 UFO 不明飞行物
CCTV 中国中央电视台
Unit 1 Myname’s Gina.name
名字;名称 nice
令人愉快的;宜人的 to
常用语原形动词前,表示该动词为不定式
遇见;相逢
也;又;太
你的;你们的 Ms. (用于女子的姓氏或姓名前,不指明婚否)女士 his
是的;可以 she 她 he
不;没有;不是
不;没有 zero
seven 七 eight
电话;电话机 number
号码;数字 phone
电话;电话机
telephone/ phone number 电话号码
first name 名字 last 最后的;末尾的 last name 姓
friend 朋友
China 中国
中间的 ;中间
school 学校
middle school 中学;初中
吉娜(女名)Jenny
珍妮(女名)Brown
布朗(姓)Alan
艾伦(男名)Tom
汤姆(男名)Mike
迈克(男名)Jack
杰克(男名)Mary
玛丽(女名)Miller
米勒(姓)Linda
琳达(女名)Jane
简(女名)Green
格林(姓)Smith
史密斯(姓)Unit 2 This is my sister.sister
母亲;妈妈 father 父亲;爸爸
parent 父(母)亲 brother 兄;弟 grandmother
(外)祖母;奶奶;外婆;姥姥 grandfather (外)祖父;爷爷;外公;姥爷
grandparent
祖父(母);外祖父(母) family
who 谁;什么人
喔;啊these
他(她;它)们
一天;一日;白天 Have a good day! (表示祝愿)过得愉快!bye (=goodbye) 再见son
堂兄(弟、姊、妹);表兄(弟、姊、妹)grandpa (外)祖父;爷爷;外公;姥爷 mom
( = mum ) 妈妈
姑母;姨母;伯母;婶母;舅母 grandma (外)祖母;奶奶;外婆;姥姥dad
uncle 舅父;叔父;伯父;姑父;姨父daughter 女儿 here (用以介绍某人或者某物)这就是;在这里 photo 照片
属于(某人或者某物;关于(某人或某物) next
下一个(的);接下来(的 )picture
照片;图画
Sally 萨利(女名)Kate 凯特(女名)Paul 保罗(男名)Unit 3 Is this your pencil?pencil
书 eraser 橡皮 box
箱;盒 pencil box
铅笔盒;文具盒 schoolbag 书包
dictionary 词典;字典
她的 excuse 原谅;宽恕 me
(I 的宾格) 我
excuse me 劳驾;请原谅thank
谢谢teacher 老师;教师 about
What about...?
(询问消息或醍醐建议)……怎么样?……好吗?yours
你的;你们的 thank
谢谢for 为了;给;对 thank you for…为……而感谢help 帮助;援助
受欢迎的 You're welcome.
computer 计算机;电脑game
游戏;运动;比赛
卡片 ID card 学生卡;身份证
笔记本ring
在.里library
图书馆 ask 请求;要求;询问 ask…for…请求;恳求find
( found /faund/ ) 找到;发现some
一些;某些;有些;有的 classroom
电子邮件( = email)
at ( 提供电话号码时使用)按照;根据; 在(某处;某时间;某时刻) call
给(……)打电话
(动词lose的过去式)遗失;丢失
一套;一副;一组
a set of一套;一副;一组 Anna 安娜(女名)John约翰(男名)David 戴维(男名)Unit 4 Where’smy schoolbag? where
在哪里;到哪里
书架;书柜
沙发 chair
在……之上
在……之下come
来;来到 come on 快点desk
书桌 think 认为;想;思考 room
房间 their
他(她;它)们 hat
知道;了解 radio
收音机;无线电广播 clock
磁带;录音带;录像带 player
播放机 tape player
录音机 model
飞机 model plane 飞机模型tidy
整洁的;井井有条的 but
我们的 everywhere
处处;到处;各个地方 always
总是 Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball?do (第三人称单数形式does) 用于构成否定句和疑问句; 做;干 have
球 ping-pong
乒乓球 bat
球棒;球拍 soccer
(英式)足球soccer ball
(英式)足球volleyball
排球 basketball
(we的宾格) 我们 let’s= let us
让我们(一起) go
(have 的第三人称单数形式)有
去取(或带来); 得到 great
美妙的;伟大的
参加(比赛或活动);玩耍 sound
听起来好像
interesting
有趣的 boring
没趣的;令人厌烦的 fun
有趣的;使人快乐的; 乐趣;快乐 difficult
困难的 relaxing
注视;观看 TV
电视;电视机 watch TV
same 相同的love
爱; 喜爱 with
和……在一起; 带有; 使用 sport 体育运动them
(they 的宾格)他(她;它)们 only
喜欢;喜爱
容易的;不费力的 after
在……以后 class
班级;课 classmate
Bill 比尔(男名)2014――2015七年级英语上期中试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥1.00
&&¥2.00
&&¥1.00
&&¥1.00
&&¥1.00
&&¥1.00
2014――2015七年级英语上期中试题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
山东省滕州市望重中学学年七年级英语上学期期中试题 人教新目标版.doc6页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:50 &&
山东省滕州市望重中学学年七年级英语上学期期中试题 人教新目标版.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
山东省滕州市望重中学学年七年级英语上学期期中试题
一、单项选择。(15分)
1.―Do you like apples?
--Yes, I __________.
A like it very much
B. like them a lot
C. like a lot it
D. very like them
2. We have ____ for dinner every day.
D. hamburger
3. He likes _____, but he doesn’t like_____ or _____.
A. vegetable, fruit
B. vegetables, fruit
C. potatos, broccolis
D. salad, ice cream
4. Running star Sandra Clark eats ______ healthy food.
C. lots of
5. ___ John like chicken _____ fish?
A. Does ;and
B. Do; for
D. Do; and
6. What ____ Bob have ____ dessert?
7. Basketball players need to eat ______.
8.―Can I help you?
--Yes, I want _________.
A. two bottle of milk
B. two bottles of milks
C. two bottle of milks
D. two bottles of milk
9. Let’s ____ food ____ the store.
10. He doesn’t have _____ breakfast in the morning, but he usually has _____ big lunch.
11. It is _______ bedroom.
A. Lucy and Lily’s
B. Lucy and Lily
C. Lucy’s and Lily
D. Lucy’s and Lily’s
12.―Do you have _____ apples?
--- Sorry, I don’t have ____, but I have _____ oranges.
13. You eat too much _____, so you are fat.
A. tomatoes
C. hamburgers
D. dessert
14. She likes hamburgers and salad _____ lunch.
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 艾伦秀 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信