你可能喜欢
20080份文档2012年中考英语作文题目预测及参考范文.rar&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
2012年中考英语作文预测―十大考点 一.&时事新闻,&国家政策,&家乡变化 据世界卫生组织(WHO)统计,每年有200万人死于吸烟,60万人死于二手烟。为此,我国规定,从今年5月1&日起,严禁在公共场所吸烟。请你结合图片和下面所给要点,以“Saying&No&to&Smoking”为题,谈谈吸烟的危害。 1.&吸烟有害; 2.&吸烟导致咳嗽、肺癌等疾病; 3.&吸烟影响青少年成长; 4.&二手烟同样有害; 5.&你的态度:面对别人吸烟、给烟怎么办? 注意: 1.&词数:80词左右;标题和开头已给出,不计入总词数; 2.&应覆盖所有要点;可适当增加细节,使行文连贯; 3.&参考词汇:lung&cancer肺癌;&secondhand&smoke二手烟。 Saying&No&to&Smoking According&to&the&WHO,2&million&people&died&from&smoking&and&600&thousand&from&secondhand&smoke&every&year.&So&smoking&is&banned&in&China&in&all&public&places&both&inside&and&out&from&May&1&on. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ One&Possible&Version: &Saying&No&to&Smoking According&to&the&WHO,2&million&people&died&from&smoking&and&600&thousand&from&secondhand&smoke&every&year.&So&smoking&is&banned&in&China&in&all&public&places&both&inside&and&out&from&May&1&on. As&is&shown&in&the&picture,&smoking&is&bad&for&people’s&health.&It&may&cause&many&diseases&such&as&cough,&lung&cancer&and&so&on.&Smoking&is&especially&harmful&to&us&teenagers&because&our&bodies&are&still&growing.&Secondhand&smoke&does&harm&to&us&as&well.&So&we&must&do&something&to&keep&away&from&smoking.&If&someone&offers&a&cigarette,&we&should&refuse&it.&And&if&anyone&smokes&nearby,&we&should&try&to&stop&it.&From&now&on,&every&of&us&should&follow&the&law&and&say&no&to&smoking. &&&&从2006年起,我国政府(govemment)让所有儿童都有机会免费入学,但很多乡村的儿童学习条件还很艰苦。假设你叫Sam,请给你们学校的学生会(Student&Union)写一封信,提一些建议。 &&&&要求语方通顺,建议合理,80词左右。(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数;卷面整洁,书写工整)内容包括: 阅读短文后,谈谈你的感想; 建议学生会组织同学们为当地一所乡村小学筹款,增添图书和教学设备; 希望乡村的孩子们能受到很好的教育,长大后为乡村服务。 Dear&Student&Union, &&&&I&have&just&read&an&article&on&“Hope&Project”&in&an&English&newspaper. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ &&&&Best&wishes! Yours&truly, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sam &Dear&Student&Union &&&I&have&just&read&an&article&on&“Hope&Project”&in&an&English&newspaper.&A&girl&named&Xiao&Juan&was&so&poor&that&she&couldn’t&go&to&school.&Hope&Project&made&her&wish&of&study&come&true.&But&do&you&know&there&are&many&thousands&of&children&who&can&not&go&to&school.&I&think&Student&Union&organize&the&students&and&raise&money&for&a&primary&school&in&the&local&village,&and&give&away&some&books&and&Teaching&equipments. &&I&hope&the&children&there&can&get&better&education,&and&work&for&the&village&when&they&grow&up. &&Best&wishes! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours&truly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sam 3.&自贯彻“规范办学行为”以来,我们学生的学校生活发生了一系列变化。请根据下列表格中的要点提示,用英语写一段话,词数在80~100之间,内容必须包括表格中的提示要点。 &&&&在校时间&&&&作业时限&&&&假日安排&&&&课外活动 过&&去&&&&……&&&&……&&&&周末和节假日补课&&&&少而乏味 现&&在&&&&不超过7个半 小时&&&&不超过1个半 小时&&&&不补课&&&&丰富多彩,如:打球, 唱歌,跳舞,绘画等 你的看法&&&&…… 要求:1.文中不得出现真实的人名、校名和地名; &&&&&&2.文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数; &&&&&&3.参考词汇:补课have&extra&classes &&Great&changes&have&taken&place&in&our&school&since&the&government&did&something&to&control&school&management.&In&the&past,&we&stayed&in&our&school&for&nine&hours&every&day.&We&had&lots&of&homework&and&had&extra&classes&at&weekends.&Our&after―school&activities&were&few&and&boring. But&now,&we&stay&at&school&for&less&than&seven&and&half&an&hours.&We&do&homework&for&less&than&one&and&half&an&hours.&It’s&very&exciting&not&to&have&extra&classes&on&holidays.&Our&after―school&activities&are&very&colourful,&such&as&playing&balls,&singsing,&dancing,&drawing&and&so&on. &We&are&very&happy&to&do&like&this.&It&is&very&important&for&the&students&to&change&our&study&habits.& I&think&we&could&be&interested&in&study. 二.&健康问题&&&&&&&&&&&& 健康问题是中考常考的话题,出题形式多样,有必要下苦功掌握。 典型例句 1.&It&is&very&important&to&keep&healthy。 2.&How&can&we&keep&healthy? 3.&We&can’t&go&to&sleep&too&late.&We&can’t&get&up&too&late。 4.&We&should&eat&the&food&healthily。 5.&We&should&do&more&exercise。 6.&Last&Tuesday&I&got&a&cold&and&had&a&pain&in&my&head。 7.&I&didn’t&feel&like&eating&anything。 8.&I&decided&to&see&the&doctor。 9.&In&the&doctor’s&office,&the&doctor&looks&over&me&carefully。 10.&He&said&:"Nothing&serious."&And&he&told&me&to&take&a&rest&and&drink&more&water。 11.&A&nurse&gave&me&an&injection.&It&was&a&little&painful。 12.&The&doctor&asked&me&to&take&the&medicine&three&times&a&day。 13.&A&few&days&later,&I&felt&better.&From&then&on&I&believe&that&keeping&healthy&is&the&most&important&thing&in&the&world。 例文:& 健康一直是人们关注的问题,我校要举行以“关爱健康”为题的主题班会,请根据以下内容谈谈你的看法。& (1)、保持健康的重要性;   (2)、保持健康的方法:.多吃水果蔬菜;每天锻炼一小时;再睡早起;勤洗手;  &(3)、自己的看法(至少一条)。 注意:1.文中不能出现校名和自己的姓名;2.&内容可适当扩展。3.&字数为60―80词; 4.&文章开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。 Boys&and&girls, _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  &Thank&you. One&possible&version It&is&very&important&for&us&students&to&keep&healthy. There&are&many&ways&to&be&healthy.&We’d&better&eat&more&fruits&and&vegetables.&Take&exercise&for&at&least&one&hour&every&day.&We&need&enough&sleep&and&rest&so&it&is&important&to&go&to&bed&early&and&get&up&early.&Besides,&we&should&wash&our&hands&as&often&as&possible.&In&my&opinion,&we&mustn’t&drink&wine&or&smoke&.They&are&bad&for&our&health. 2.近年来,中小学生健康问题日益引起人们的关注。请你用英语就该问题谈谈你的看法。 要求:(1)内容包括①列举中小学生面临的健康问题。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&②&请谈谈怎样才能保持健康。 &&&&&&(2)字数:60---80词。 &&&&&&(3)短文中不得出现你的真实姓名、学校名和地名。 范文:Every&one&wants&to&keep&healthy&today,&especailly&our&students.&But&we&don’t&pay&attention&to&our&health.&Some&of&them&go&to&school&without&breakfast&in&the&morning.&Some&students&and&pupils&play&computer&games&or&watch&TV&all&day,&espacially&at&the&weekends.&Many&boys&think&it&is&cool&to&drink&or&smoke.& &&&It&is&important&for&us&to&have&good&habbits.&We&should&eat&breakfast&every&morning.&We&can&watch&TV&or&play&games&for&a&short&time,&then&have&a&rest.&We&also&can&take&part&in&some&clubs.&I&think&it&is&necessary&for&us&to&keep&healthy.& 3、根据中英文提示,写出内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑的稿件。(字数不少于60词,英文提示词供选用)&   有写学生不爱吃学校的午饭,常到校外去吃他们所喜欢吃的食物。但有些食物并不利于他们的身体健康。“英语角”打算针对这个问题展开讨论。请你准备一篇讨论稿,谈谈你的看法和建议。& 参考词汇:not&like,&go&out&of&school,&be&afraid,&be&back,&more&delicious,&offer& 范文:   We&know&that&some&of&our&students&do&not&like&eating&lunch&at&school&because&the&food&isn’t&delicious.&So&they&often&go&out&of&school&to&buy&something&they&like&to&eat.&But&I’m&afraid&it’s&bad&for&their&health&to&eat&lunch&outside&because&some&of&the&food&they&buy&isn’t&healthy&enough.&   In&my&opinion,&if&our&schools&want&more&students&to&be&back&and&enjoy&lunch&inside,&they&should&make&the&food&more&delicious,&and&also&they&should&offer&our&students&a&larger&choice&of&food&as&well. 三.&关于环境保护问题 环境保护问题是中考热门话题,出现频率高,难度较大,必须掌握。 典型句子 1.&It’s&our&duty&to&save&water 2.&&As&we&know&,&water&is&very&important&to&man,& 3.we&can’t&live&without&water.& 4.The&amount&of&water&which&is&suitable&to&drink&is&less&and&less.& 5.But&some&people&don’t&care&about&it&. 6.Many&rivers&and&lakes&are&seriously&polluted. &Something&must&be&done&to&stop&the&pollution.& 7.&It’s&our&duty&to&protect&our&environment。 8.&It&is&very&important&to&take&care&of&our&environment 9.&We&should&not&throw&litter&onto&the&ground 10.&We&should&not&spit&in&a&public&place/&&cut&down&the&trees 11.&We&should&plant&more&flowers&and&trees。 12.&We&must&pick&up&some&rubbish&and&throw&it&into&a&dustbin 13.&If&everyone&makes&contribution&to&protecting&the&environment,&the&world&will&become&much&more&beautiful。 15.Trees&are&very&helpful&and&important&for&us.& 17.We&should&plant&more&and&more&trees&in&order&to&live&better&and&more&healthy&in&the&future.&&It’s&everyone’s&duty&to&love&and&protect&the&environment. 例文: 1.&保护环境是每一个人的职责。请你写一篇以“Lower&Carbon(低碳),Happier&Life”为题的英语短文。短文要点如下: 自己走路或骑自行车上学,父母骑车上班;(ride&a&bike,&on&foot) 节约用水,用电;(save,&turn&off,&electricity) 将用过的课本留给低年级学生;(old&books,&next&grade&students) 购物时带上篮子,别用塑料袋。(basket,&plastic&bags) 要求:1.词数:80个左右。文章开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数; &&&&&&2.必须包括全部要点,但不能逐词翻译; &&&&&&3.在文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名。 Lower&carbon,&happier&life It’s&our&duty&to&protect&the&environment………… Lower&carbon,&happier&life.&Let’s&take&actions. &&&&It’s&our&duty&to&protect&the&environment.&The&environment&is&becoming&worse&and&worse,&we&must&do&something&to&prevent&people&from&polluting&the&environment.&First,&we&can&ride&to&school&or&go&to&school&on&foot&and&tell&our&parents&to&walk&to&work&instead&of&driving&the&car.&Second,&we&should&save&water&and&electricity&by&turning&off&the&taps&and&lights&in&time&when&we&don’t&need&them.&Third,&give&the&old&books&to&the&next&grade&students&if&we&don’t&use&them&any&more.&By&doing&this,&we&can&save&many&trees.&At&last,&remember&to&go&shopping&with&basket&rather&than&plastic&bags.&I&believe&our&life&will&become&better&and&better&if&we&can&do&these&things. &&&&Lower&carbon,&happier&life.&Let’s&take&actions. 2.) 地球是我们人类共同的家园。“低碳、环保”已成为当今时代主题。目前,我市英语学会准备在全市中学生中开展以“Save(拯救)our&earth”为主题的英文征文活动。现请你根据以下三个方面的提示,写一篇70词左右的短文参评。 1.重要性:只有一个地球 2.主要问题:污染、疾病、灾难 3.措施:停止污染、保护大自然 参考词汇:disaster&n.灾难&&protect&V.&保护 注意:(1)文中不能出现真实姓名、校名; (2)文章标题已给出,但不计入总词数; (3)可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。 Let’s&Do&Something&to&Save&Our&Environment It&is&recently&reported&that&some&rivers&and&lakes&have&dried&up&in&South&China.&A&lot&of&fishes&died.&The&bottoms&of&the&rivers&and&lakes&have&become&grass&land.&The&water&is&becoming&less&and&less&because&of&the&bad&weather. So&everyone&should&do&something&to&save&our&environment.&First,&we&should&save&every&drop&of&water,&such&as&turning&off&the&taps&after&using&it&and&recycling&the&water.&For&example,&we&can&water&the&plants&and&clean&the&rest&room&with&our&used&water.&Second,&we&should&save&energy,&such&as&less&turning&on&the&lights&and&turning&off&the&lights&when&we&leave;do&more&walking,&more&bicycling&and&less&driving&and&so&on.&Third,&we&should&ask&our&government&to&control&the&pollution&from&the&factories. Let’s&act&now&from&everything&to&save&our&environment.&Don’t&let&our&tears&be&the&last&drop&of&water&in&the&world!& 3.&环境问题:今天环境变得越来越糟糕,环境问题影响着人们的工作,学习,生活等,而我们的工作,生活,生产等又使环境污染越来越严重..........,如何保护我们的环境?请以“&How&to&protect/save&our&environment/world?&”为题写一篇短文。提示:存在问题:1.水污染越来越严重&&2.砍伐森林严重&&&3.&大气污染严重&&4.&白色垃圾等。&要求:如何改善/保护环境?至少:3---4个方面,&80字左右的。&   范文:& How&to&protect/save&our&environment/world?   The&environmental&pollution&&is&worse&and&worse&/more&and&more&seriously&&today&.&&Water&is&polluted&,we&have&no&&clean&&water&to&&drink&&Many&trees&are&cutting&down,&some&animals&is&getting&less&and&less.&Some&factories&is&poring&dirty&&air&in&the&sky&,&the&population&&is&increasing&faster&and&faster&,resources&is&getting&less&and&less…etc.&Not&only&does&it&affect&our&lives&and&health,&it&also&has&a&great&&affection&&in&the&&future.&People’s&health&has&been&greatly&affected&by&air,&noise&and&water&pollution.&Many&people&died&of&diseases.&In&order&to&live&a&better&life,&we&need&protect&our&&world. &&&We&shouldn’t&throw&away&rubbish&everywhere.&We&want&to&recycle,&reduce,&reuse&&things&.Don’t&waste&things&,This&saves&money&and&reduces&pollution.&Use&things&for&as&long&as&possible.&&We&don’t&use&plastic&bags.&We&must&plant&more&trees&and&stop&the&people&cutting&them&.We&hope&our&world&is&more&and&more&beautiful. &&&&It’s&our&duty&to&save&water.&As&we&know&,&water&is&very&important&to&man,&we&can’t&live&without&water.(没有水我们就不能生存)&The&amount&of&water&which&is&suitable&to&drink&is&less&and&less.&&But&some&people&don’t&care&about&it&.(但是有些人却不关心或不在意。)They&waste&a&lot&of&water&in&their&daily&life.&(日常生活中他们浪费很多水。)Even&worse,&they&pour&dirty&water&in&to&rivers.(他们排放污水到河流里。)&They&throw&rubbish&into&rivers&,&too.&(他们还乱扔垃圾到河流里)Many&rivers&and&lakes&are&seriously&polluted.(受到严重污染。)&Something&must&be&done&to&stop&the&pollution.&Only&in&this&way&can&we&live&happily.。)&If&we&don’t&save&water,&the&last&drop&of&water&will&be&a&tear-drop&of&us.(&如果我们不节约水,那么最后一滴水也许会是我们人类的眼泪)& Planting&trees(植树造林)& &&&&&Trees&are&very&helpful&and&important&for&us.&We&should&plant&more&and&more&trees&in&order&to&live&better&and&more&healthy&in&the&future.(为了将来我们的生活过得更好、更加健康我们应该种更多的树。)It’s&everyone’s&duty&to&love&and&protect&the&environment.(爱护和保护环境是每个人的责任和义务。)& It’s&our&duty&to&save&water(节约水是我们每个人的责任。) As&we&know&,&water&is&very&important&to&man,&(我们知道,水对人类来说是非常的重要。)We&can’t&live&without&water.&(没有水我们就不能生存。)The&amount&of&water&which&is&suitable&to&drink&is&less&and&less.&(适合人类喝的水是越来越少了。)But&some&people&don’t&care&about&it&.(但是有些人却不关心或不在意。)They&waste&a&lot&of&water&in&their&daily&life.&(日常生活中他们浪费很多水。)Even&worse,&they&pour&dirty&water&in&to&rivers.(更糟糕的是他们排放污水到河流里。)&They&throw&rubbish&into&rivers,&too.&(他们还乱扔垃圾到河流理去。)Many&rivers&and&lakes&are&seriously&polluted.(很多河流湖泊已经受到严重污染。)&Something&must&be&done&to&stop&the&pollution.&(人类必须采取一些措施来制止污染。)Only&in&this&way&can&we&live&happily.(只有这样,我们才过得幸福开心。)&If&we&don’t&save&water,&the&last&drop&of&water&will&be&a&tear-drop&of&us.(&如果我们不节约水,那么最后一滴水也许会是我们人类的眼泪) ――保护我们的城市(Saving&Our&City) It&is&very&important&to&deal&with&the&rubbish&in&cities.&Rubbish&must&be&thrown&away&or&reused&properly.&Or&it&may&cause&a&lot&of&problems.&It&may&pollute&the&air&and&water.&People&may&get&ill&when&they&breathe&the&polluted&air&or&drink&the&polluted&water. Our&city&has&started&to&face&the&problem.&Some&rubbish&is&sorted&and&sent&to&a&certain&place&.Waste&gas&is&cleaned&before&it&goes&into&the&air.&Waste&water&is&also&cleaned&before&it&is&poured&into&rivers. People&should&be&prevented&from&throwing&rubbish&everywhere.&We&should&try&our&best&to&take&care&of&our&environment&and&fight&against&pollution. 四.&语言学习& 这是中考中的老话题,近几年常考,形式多样。典型例句:& 1.&My&favorite&subject&is&English。 2.&More&than&three&quarters&of&the&information&on&the&Internet&is&in&English。 3.&It&is&used&by&travelers&and&business&people&all&over&the&world。 4.&China&has&joined&the&WTO&and&the&Olympic&Games&will&be&held&in&China.&English&becomes&more&and&more&useful。 5.&So&English&is&very&important&and&I&like&English&very&much。 6.&We&have&a&lot&of&fun&in&the&English&class。 7.&Our&English&teacher&often&makes&us&happy&in&the&English&class。 8.&I&hope&I&can&go&abroad&one&day,&and&then&I&can&speak&to&foreigners&in&English。 9.&I&like&English&and&try&my&best&to&learn&it。 例文 1.&【2011四川德阳】第三节书面表达(满分15分) &&&&&&假如你是张华,你的加拿大朋友Dave来信向你了解学习汉语的方法,清根据以下要点用英语写封回信。除以下外再提出一条建议。 &要点:1.加入汉语班学习,可向老师学习并与同学练习汉语; &&&&&&&&2.看中文电视、读中文书、报纸、杂志; &&&&&&&&3.听、唱汉语歌,有助于汉语词汇; &&&&&&&&4.交中国朋友,即可练习口语又可了解中国。 &要求:1.要点齐全,可适当发挥;80词左右(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数); &&&&&&&&&&&&&2.文中不能出现自己的地址、姓名及所在学校名称。 & Dear&Dave, I’m&glad&to&get&your&letter&asking&for&my&advice&on&how&to&learn&Chinese&well.&Here&is&my&advice.&First,&_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours Zhang&Hua One&possible&version:& Dear&Dave, I’m&glad&to&get&your&letter&asking&for&my&advice&on&how&to&learn&Chinese&well.&Here&is&my&advice.&First,&As&a&foreign,&you&need&to&go&and&join&a&Chinese&learning&activity&group,&the3&most&important&thing&is&to&remember&as&many&Chinese&words&as&possible. Second,&if&you&want&to&improve&your&listening&ability,&you’d&better&read&Chinese&books,&listen&to&the&tapes&and&radio&programs&in&Chinese.&You&can&watch&the&Chinese&TV&programs&or&DVDs.& Third,&you&make&some&Chinese&friends.&Your&friends&can&teach&you&a&lot&of&Chinese&songs&and&introduce&some&Chinese&festivals&to&you,&too.& I&think&we&will&have&a&good&time&.write&to&me&soon. Yours Zhang&Hua 2.&【2011黑龙江齐齐哈尔】&&(&B&)&&&&&世界在发展,文化在交融,英语已经成为人们沟通的桥梁。怎样学好英语是我们一直在求索的问题。几年的学习经历你一定积累了许多成功的经验,请从听、说、读、写四方面谈谈你的建议。 要求:1.&词数:80―100词(开头已给出,不计入总词数) 2.&字迹工整,语言流畅,表达正确,逻辑清晰。 How&to&learn&English&well English&is&important&and&useful&to&us.&How&can&we&learn&it&well?&Here&are&my&suggestions. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&One&possible&version: How&to&learn&English&well English&is&important&and&useful&to&us.&How&can&we&learn&it&well?&Here&are&my&suggestions. First,&we&should&often&listen&to&the&tapes,&English&songs&and&programs.&Watching&English&movies&is&also&helpful&to&us.&Second,&we&should&speak&English&in&class&as&much&as&possible.&Don’t&be&afraid&of&making&mistakes.&The&more&you&speak,&the&fewer&mistakes&you’ll&make.&We’d&better&join&the&English&club&and&practice&with&others.&Third,&we&can&read&more&English&newspapers&and&magazines.&It’s&good&for&us.&At&last,&we&should&recite&some&good&passages&and&keep&diaries. In&a&word,&as&long&as&we&do&more&listening,&speaking,&reading&and&writing,&we&will&learn&English&well. 五.&写人记事篇 这是中考出项频率最高的话题,其特点是难度相对较小,学生都有话可写,但掌握一些基本句子和模仿范文对夺取高分非常必要。 典型例句 1.&His&name&is&Jack。 2.&He&was&born&in&London&in&1982。 3.&He&is&1.68&meters&tall&and&weighs&52&kilos。 4.&He&is&20&years&old。 5.&He&comes&from&England。 6.&He&is&a&good&ping-pong&player。 7.&He&is&medium&build。 8.&He&has&short&hair。 9.&He&is&outgoing.&Every&one&likes&to&talk&with&him.&He&gets&on&well&with&us。 10.&He&teaches&English&very&well。 11.&He&works&very&hard.&He&works&in&No.5&Middle&School。 12.&He&loves&watching&football&games&after&work。 13.&He&often&helps&me&with&my&English。 14.&At&the&age&of&six,&he&began&to&play&table&tennis。 例文: 1.【;山东青岛】Ⅸ.书面表达&(共15分) 假设你喜欢的老师是Mr.&Wang&或者Ms.&Wang.请根据下面的提示,以My&favorite&teacher&为题目,用英语写一篇短文。 要求:1.&必须包括①description&②friendship&③the&best&quality&三个方面的内容,括号内的提示可以任意选择或可以适当发挥。 &&&&&2.文中不得出现真实姓名或学校。 &&&&&3.字数(80-100)(文章题目和开头已经给出,不计入总次数) favorite&teacher:&①description&(appearance,&character…) ②friendship&&(an&event&between&&the&story&of&becoming&friends) ③the&best&quality&(&warm-&&helpful…) My&favorite&teacher&is&Ms.&Wang.&She&is&a&36-&year-old&woman.&But&she&is&tall&and&has&long&straight&hair.&And&she&often&wears&black&pants&and&a&white&shirt.&She&teaches&us&English.&We&all&like&listening&to&her.&Her&classes&are&very&interesting&and&creative.&Because&she&has&different&ways&of&teaching.&But&she&is&very&strict&with&us&in&everything.&She&is&warm-hearted.&We&all&know&she&is&always&ready&to&help&others.&When&we&are&in&trouble,&she&can&try&her&best&to&help&us.&We&all&like&her,&and&she&likes&us,&too.&& 2.&【;河南省】七、书面表达(15分) 刘伟,无臂钢琴演奏者。他十岁时在一次意外中失去双臂,但他并 没有放弃成为一名钢琴家的梦想。经过刻苦用脚练习弹琴,他最终 在"中国达人秀"(China’s&Got&Talent)的舞台上实现了自己的梦想。请根据以上内容写一篇英语短文。 要求: 1.简要描述刘伟的经历; 2.谈谈从他的经历中你得到的启示; 3.词数80左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。 Liu&Wei,&an&armless&piano&player,&has&a&very&special&experience.&______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Liu&Wei,&an&armless&piano&player,&has&a&very&special&experience.&He&lost&his&arms&in&an&accident&when&he&was&10,&but&he&didn’t&give&up&his&dream&of&being&a&pianist.&He&tried&to&practice&playing&the&piano&with&his&feet.&Finally&he&realized&his&dream&in&"China’s&Got&Talent". As&a&student,&I’ve&learnt&a&lot&from&his&story.&We&may&meet&a&lot&of&difficulties&in&our&future&life,&but&we&should&believe&that&our&dream&will&come&true&by&working&hard.&No&matter&how&hard&life&is,&we&won’t&fail&unless&we&give&up&our&hope. 3.&(2011&湖南衡阳&)C)书面表达。(共10分) &&&&你喜欢过生日吗?你的生日过得开心吗?每个人都曾有过难以忘怀的生日。请以“My&Birthday”为题写一篇短文,介绍你最开心、最难忘的一次生日,让大家共同分享你生日的快乐。 要求:1.词数:80左右 &&&&&&2.语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整。 &&&&&&3.文中不能出现自己的真实姓名和所在学校的名称。 My&Birthday My&Birthday &&&&&&March&5th&is&my&birthday.&&This&year&I&celebrated&my&birthday&in&a&different&way.&In&the&morning,&I&got&up&early&and&cooked&breakfast&for&my&parents.&At&school,&I&helped&my&desk-mates&to&repair&their&broken&chairs.&&After&school,&I&took&my&birthday&cake&to&the&home&for&the&aged.&The&old&men&were&so&happy&to&see&me.&All&of&them&hoped&that&I&would&be&back&again. &&&&&&What&a&joyful&birthday&it&was! 4.&【2011浙江湖州】八、书面表达(本题15分)& 紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束,请以“My&unforgettable(难忘的)&Middle&School&Life”为题写一篇短文。短文首句已给出。 要求: 1.&文中不得出现真实人名和校名等相关信息; 2.&词数80-100.&短文题目和开头已给出,不计入总词数。 参考词汇:learn,&spend,&be&interested&in,&be&busy&with& My&Unforgettable&Middle&School&Life How&time&flies!&___________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ How&time&flies!&My&middle&school&life&is&coming&to&an&end.&I&can’t&forget&the&happy&time&that&I’ve&spent&with&my&classmates&and&teachers.&At&school,&I&am&busy&with&my&studies.&I’m&interested&in&English,&because&my&English&teacher,&Miss&Wang,&is&kind&and&helpful. I&like&playing&basketball&and&reading&books.&After&class,&I&join&some&clubs&at&school.&In&this&way,&I’ve&got&more&knowledge&and&improved&my&life.&I&learn&how&to&face&difficulties,&and&I&also&learn&how&to&get&on&well&with&friends. My&school&life&is&meaningful&and&colorful.&In&a&word,&it&is&unforgettable,&isn’t&it?& 六.&旅游和介绍地方篇 中考高频率话题,出题形式灵活。 典型例句 1.&Last&Sunday(Saturday,…)&,it&was&sunny(rainy,&windy,&foggy,) 2.&I&got&up&very&early&(late).&After&breakfast&I&went&to&…with&my&friends&by&bike,&bus,… 3.&We&enjoyed&ourselves。 4.&We&forgot&the&time.&We&didn’t&come&back&until&5&o’clock。 5.&We&all&felt&very&tired,&but&we&were&happy。 6.&I&thought&I&would&never&forget&this&trip。 7.&Last&summer,&my&parents&and&I&went&to&Beijing&for&our&holidays。 8.&We&visited&a&lot&of&places&of&interest。 9.&We&had&a&good&time&there。 10.&We&bought&a&lot&of&things.&The&clothes&here&are&good&and&cheap。 例文 1.【2011雅安】七、书面表达(满分20分) 你刚从海南岛回来,请用英语写一篇关于海南岛的报道。词数:60-90。不要署名。内容还包括以下要点: 1.中国第二大海岛; 2.气候温暖,空气新鲜; 3.有海滩,有高大的椰子树; 4.可以游泳,钓鱼,划船等; 5.可以品尝各种海鲜。 参考词汇:island岛,coconut&palm&tree椰子树,seafood海鲜 【范文】 Hainan&Island&is&in&the&south&part&of&our&country.&On&Island&Hainan,&you&could&enjoy&bright&sunshine,&fresh&air&and&beautiful&scenery.&You&will&never&forget&that. Hai&Kou&city&is&the&capital&of&Hainan&Province&while&it&is&also&the&biggest&city&on&the&island.&There,&you&could&either&go&to&visit&the&flower&markets&or&enjoy&the&delicious&seafood.&There,&you&could&find&many&beautiful&beaches.&People&love&walking&along&the&seaside&or&swimming&in&the&sea.&There&are&many&tall&coconut&palm&trees&to&see. Welcome&to&Hainan&Island!&I’m&sure&you&will&have&a&good&time&there.& 2.&【江西省2011】五、书面表达&(15分) 假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Daniel计划今年暑假来江西度假,他向你了解江西城市生活和农村生活的情况,以便选择度假地点,请根据下图提供的关键词,给他写一封邮件,先介绍城市生活和农村生活的相同点和不同点,然后说说你自己更喜欢哪种生活,并说明理由&。 城市生活:&&&&supermarket.&restaurant.&apartment.&car.&bus.&cinema.&club.&park 农村生活:&&&&vegetable.&rice.&house.&motorbike.&bicycle.&visiting&neighbors One&Possible&V Dear&Daniel, I’m&very&happy&that&you&are&coming&to&Jiangxi&to&spend&your&summer&holiday.&There&are&some&similarities&and&differences&between&city&life&and&country&life.&Both&in&the&city&and&in&the&country,&people’s&life&is&getting&better&and&better.&They&pay&more&and&more&.&attention&to&keeping&fit.&However,&there&are&some&differences.&In&the&city&people&go&to&supermarkets&to&buy&what&they&need.&They&eat&at&home&or&in&restaurants.&They&live&in&apartments&and&travel&around&by&car&or&bus.&After&work,&they&go&to&cinemas,&clubs&or&parks&to&relax&themselves.&In&the&country,&people&grow&vegetables&and&rice&by&themselves.&&They&live&in&houses&and&ride&motorbikes&or&bicycles&to&go&around.&In&their&spare&time&they&would&like&to&visit&their&neighbors&or&watch&TV&at&home.&As&for&me,&I&prefer&to&live&in&the&city&because&there&are&more&places&to&enjoy&myself.&I&often&go&to&libraries,&bookstores&and&science&museums,&where&I&can&learn&much&about&the&world. I&am&looking&forward&to&meeting&you!&Best&wishes! &Li&Hua 七.&truly, Wang&Lin 八.&梦想和未来 这是一个老话题,中考常考,难度较小。 1.&【;广州】第三节&书面表达 最近,你班就“你的理想职业”展开了一次调查。&下表是你们小组的情况请根据表格内容写一篇英语短文,向英语校刊投稿。 组员&&&&理想职业&&&&原因 Mary&&&&时装设计师(fashion&designer)&&&&喜欢漂亮衣服,擅长绘画 Kate&&&&园艺工(gardener)&&&&喜爱植物,想让城市更美 Mike&&&&&作家&&&&愿意与别人分享精彩故事 Tom&&&&&厨师&&&&为别人煮健康美味的食物 你&&&&?&&&&? 注意:1.词数80左右(短文的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数); 2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分。 Recently&we&did&a&survey&in&our&class&in&order&to&learn&about&students’&ideal&jobs.&Here’s&a&report&about&my&group&members’&ideas. …… Hopefully&everyone&can&realize&their&dreams&in&the&future. One&possible&version: Recently&we&did&a&survey&in&our&class&in&order&to&learn&about&students’&ideal&jobs.&Here’s&a&report&about&my&group&members’&ideas. &&&Mary&wants&to&be&a&fashion&designer&because&she&likes&beautiful&clothes&and&is&good&at&drawing.&Kate&wants&to&be&a&gardener,&she&lives&plants,&she&wants&to&make&the&cities&better.&Mike&would&like&to&be&a&writer.&He’d&like&to&share&his&wonderful&stories&with&others.&Tom&would&like&to&be&a&cook.&He’d&like&to&cook&delicious&food&for&others.&I&would&like&to&be&a&policeman.&I&want&to&protect&the&people&safe. Hopefully&everyone&can&realize&their&dreams&in&the&future. 2.我的梦想是当一名医生(my&dream&is&doctor) &&&&&I&am&an&ordinary&person,&I&have&an&ordinary&dream:&Is&a&doctor.&Because&doctor&may&let&these&experience&personally&the&human&which&the&indisposition&suffers&to&get&rid&of&the&pain.&May&let&the&human&change&the&health.&At&the&same&time,&I&believed&that,&will&help&others,&own&also&to&be&able&to&obtain&joyfully.&Therefore,&I&hoped&future&I&might&be&a&doctor. 3.以后十年内我的生活(MY&LIFE&IN&TEN&YEARS) &&&&In&ten&years,&I&think&I’ll&be&a&reporter.&I&will&live&in&an&apartment&with&my&sister.&Because&I&don’t&like&living&alone.&And&I&can&play&with&her&apartment.&So&in&ten&years,&I&will&be&a&good&reporter.&I&will&meet&a&lot&of&interesting&and&famous&people&and&I&will&go&to&another&places&on&business.&In&ten&years,&I&will&have&many&different&pets.&Maybe&I&will&keep&a&pet&turtle.&I&think&I&will&go&shopping&with&my&sister&as&long&as&I&have&time.&And&I&will&go&to&London&on&my&vacation. &&&&So,&my&life&in&ten&years&will&be&better&and&better! &九.&&烦恼篇 这类作文难度较大,掌握基本句式,背诵范文非常必要。 典型例句 1.I&am&sorry&to&hear&that…… 2.you&should&learn&to&forget…… 3.you&had&better…… 4&you&should&learn&to&relax 5.you&can&ask&your&teacher&for&help 例文 1.【2011襄阳】八、书面表达&(本大题满分15分) 假如你的名字叫Lisa。&你的笔友Tara上周来信想你倾诉了她在班上学习成绩很好,但朋友很少,感到孤独的烦恼,并向你寻求帮助。请根据提示给她写回信,给她以帮助。 1.&写作要点提示: &&&1)简述Tara的烦恼; &&&2)针对她的烦恼提出几点建议; &&&3)表达你对她的鼓励与祝愿 2.&写作要求: &&&新的内容应包含所提示的要点,语言要流畅,可围绕提示要点适当增加情节,以使信得意思连贯;信的词数90词左右;信的开头和结尾以写出,但不计入总词数,也不得抄入答题卡。 Dear&Tara, I&got&your&letter&last&wee, l.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,& Lisa One&possible&version: Dear&Tara, I&got&your&letter&last&weel.&I&hear&that&you&do&very&well&in&all&the&subjects.&Congratulations!But&you&have&few&friends.&You&feel&lonely.&You&don’t&know&what&you&should&do.&I&give&some&advice:& First,&you&should&help&the&students&who&are&in&trouble,&both&in&study&and&in&life.&They&think&you&can&get&on&well&with&them. Then&,&join&them.&You&can&play,&sing&with&them.&Doing&that&can&make&you&a&member&of&them. Last&,&after&class,&you&can&talk&with&them.&Share&the&sadness&and&happiness&with&them.& I&hope&you&can&make&more&friends&and&become&happy. Yours,& Lisa 2.&【2011北京】十、文段表达(15分) 根据中文和英文提示,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所完成的回信内。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。 75.&成长中每个人都要面对烦恼,并解决问题。假设你叫刘明,是美国中学生艾丽的朋友,你收到了她的电子邮件,请给她回复,回答她的问题,提出你的建议,并就此事谈谈你的看法。 Hi!&Liu&Ming,& I’m&so&sad.&Angela&is&a&close&friend&of&mine.&This&morning&she&wanted&to&borrow&some&money&from&me.&If&I&lend&her&the&money,&I’m&afraid&she&won’t&pay&me&back.&I&don’t&know&what&to&do.&Do&you&have&the&same&problem?&I&need&your&help. I’m&looking&forward&to&hearing&from&you&soon.& Yours, Alice &&& Hi!&Alice,& I’m&glad&to&hear&from.&______________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I&hope&what&I&said&can&help&you.& Yours,& Liu&Ming Hi!&Alice,& I’m&glad&to&hear&from&you.& Yes,&I&sometimes&have&the&same&problem.&& I&think&if&she&really&needs&the&money,&you’d&better&lend&it&to&her.&You&don’t&need&to&worry&too&much.&She’ll&probably&pay&you&back&when&she&has&money.&If&you&don’t&lend&her&the&money,&I’m&afraid&you&may&lose&the&friend.&& I&think&everyone&may&have&trouble&in&life&and&we&should&help&each&other.&So&when&my&friends&need&money,&I&will&try&my&best&to&help&them.&Maybe&I’ll&get&it&back,&or&maybe&I&won’t.& I&hope&what&I&said&can&help&you.&& Yours,&&Liu&Ming&十.社会准则,&公共道德 1.&【2011重庆江津】安全对于每个人都很重要。中学生年龄较小,学生安全更是人们关注的焦点。请根据以下提示,写一篇关于学生安全的作文。 &&&&内容提示:&&&& 交通安全:遵守交通规则,不闯红绿灯…… 食品安全:吃健康食物,不吃垃圾食品…… 活动安全:进行体育锻炼时,不要弄伤自己,不私自下河游泳…… 要求: 词数:80词左右。正文开头已给出,不计入总词数。 作文应包含所有要点,可适当发挥。 文中不能出现真实的人名、地名和校名。 参考词汇:焦点:focus&&&&遵守:&obey&&&&&&&&交通规则:traffic&rules Safety&is&very&important&to&everyone.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&Safety&is&very&important&to&everyone.&Middle&school&students&are&flowers&of&our&country,&so&students’&safety&is&becoming&the&focus&to&us&all.& &&&First,&we&must&obey&the&traffic&rules&when&we&go&out.&Don’t&cross&the&street&when&the&traffic&lights&are&red.&Keep&to&the&right&in&the&street. &&&Second,&we&should&eat&healthy&food.&Don’t&eat&junk&food.&Eat&more&fruits&and&vegetable.&Eat&less&meat&and&eggs. Besides,&don’t&hurt&ourselves&while&we&are&playing.&It’s&dangerous&to&swim&in&the&river&alone,&so&don’t&go&to&the&river&without&permission.& In&a&word,&it’s&important&to&remember&these&for&us&all.& 2.【2011梧州】书面表达&(共&10分) 为配合我市开展“创建文明城市(build&a&civilized&city)”活动,学校举办以“How&to&Behave&Well”为主题的英语征文比赛。现在请你根据所给提示内容,用英语写一篇参赛短文。 提示:1.&衣着整洁; 2.&保持环境卫生; 3.&待人有礼,乐于助人; 4.&遵守交通规则; 5.&…… 要求:1.&文章必须包括所给提示中1―4&项内容,可展开思路,适当发挥; 2.&文中不能出现考生的真实姓名、校名和其他真实信息; 3.&词数:80词左右。 How&to&Behave&Well? In&order&to&build&a&civilized&city,&we&students&should&try&our&best&to&behave&well&in&the&activities. It’s&a&good&habit&to&keep&our&clothes&clean&and&tidy.&Our&city&should&be&kept&clean&every&day.&Don’t&throw&litter&or&spit&about.&It’s&good&manners&to&say&"Thank&you"&and&"Please"&and&so&on.&We&should&never&say&dirty&words.&Be&friendly&to&others&and&always&ready&to&help&the&people&in&need.&For&example,&when&we&are&on&a&bus,&we&should&give&our&seats&to&the&old&and&the&women&with&babies.&We&should&also&obey&traffic&rules.&When&the&traffic&lights&are&red,&we&should&stop.&And&we’d&better&not&talk&or&laugh&loudly&in&public. If&everyone&behaves&well,&our&city&will&be&more&beautiful&and&more&attractive. 3.【2011连云港】八、书面表达(满分18分) &&&&花果山是连云港著名的旅游胜地,每年有大量的游客来此游玩。请你根据下表中游客以前和现在行为的变化,以“Behave&well&during&the&travel”为题,用英语写一篇短文,并谈谈你的感受。 以前&&&&现在 乱扔杂物,随地吐痰&&&&废物入箱,爱惜环境 摘花毁树,伤害动物&&&&爱护植物,关爱动物 随处抽烟,乱涂乱画&&&&自觉禁烟,保护名胜 你的感受:作为中学生,我们……(至少3点) 注意:1.短文应包括所给内容要点,可适当发挥,使文章连贯; &&&&&&2.词数100左右,短文开头已给出,不计入总词数; &&&&&&3.文中不得提及考生所在的学校及自己的姓名; &&&&&&4.参考词汇:行为、举止:吐痰:spit Behave&well&during&the&travel& Huaguo&Mountain&is&a&famous&tourist&attraction&in&Lianyungang.&Every&year&many&tourists&come&here&to&enjoy&its&beautiful&scenery.&But&a&few&years&ago,____________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ One&possible&version: Behave&well&during&the&travel &&&&Huaguo&Mountain&is&a&famous&tourist&attraction&in&Lianyungang.&Every&year&many&tourists&come&here&to&enjoy&its&beautiful&scenery.&But&a&few&years&ago,&a&lot&of&bad&behaviors&happened&quite&often&during&the&travel.&Some&threw&litters,&painted&on&the&walls,&and&spit&on&the&ground&everywhere.&Some&picked&flowers,&destroyed&trees&and&hurt&animals.&And&even&worse,&some&smoked&in&the&woods.&How&dangerous! &&&&Luckily,&things&have&changed&now.&Rubbish&is&always&put&into&dustbins.&People&are&friendly&to&animals.&Nobody&smokes&around&the&woods&and&places&of&interest&are&well&kept.&All&these&changes&make&us&happy. As&a&student,&I&think&we&should&know&it’s&our&duty&to&protect&the&environment.&In&order&to&make&Huaguo&Mountain&and&our&city&more&beautiful,&let’s&behave&well&and&try&our&best&to&help&fight(against)&bad&behaviors…& 你班在“知荣明耻”&“八荣八耻大家谈”教育活动中,召开了一次关于学生荣辱观的主题班会。存在的问题1.不尊敬老师、家长等。2.学习散漫、考试作弊等。3.乱扔垃圾、污损环境等等。& Recently&we&have&held&a&class&meeting&to&discuss&what&is&considered&to&be&honorable&behavior&and&what&is&shameful.(最近我们班开了个班会讨论什么是光荣和耻辱。)It&is&really&a&pity&to&see&all&this&in&our&school.&Some&students&don’t&respect&their&teachers&or&parents.(不尊敬老师和父母)Some&don’t&take&their&studies&seriously&and&cheat&in&exams.&Some&throw&wastes&everywhere&and&pollute&the&environment.&It&is&honorable&to&obey&the&law&and&rules&,&care&much&about&our&class&and&study&hard.(关心班级、努力学习、遵纪守法是光荣)It&is&shameful&to&break&school&rules,&to&be&selfish(违反学校纪律、自私骄傲)&or&to&make&little&effort&to&achieve&success.&We&should&respect&others&and&think&more&of&them&than&of&ourselves.(我们应该尊敬别人经常关心别人)We&should&work&hard&and&make&much&more&progress&to&repay&the&society.&我们应该努力学习取得更大进步从而回报社会We&should&try&our&best&to&keep&the&environment&clean。(我们应该想方设法保持干净的环境。) 中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。某英文报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文。假设你是二十二中初三(3)班的班长,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。& 对&象&&&&&二十二中初三(3)班& 人&数&&&&&60人(男:31人;女:29人)& 常用放松方式&&&&&& &&&&1.看电视(30人)& 2.玩电脑游戏(12人)& 3.听音乐(8人)& 4.进行体育锻炼(5人)& 5.没有时间放松(5人) 你的观点:哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的?&为什么?& 注意:&1.短文包括对调查相关信息的介绍和你自己的观点;&2.词数:80-100。题目和开头已为你写好,不记入总词数。& &&&&&&&&&&&The&Proper&Way(s)&for&students&to&Relax &&&&&I&am&the&monitor&of&Class&3,Grade3,No.22Middle&School.&Recently&I&have&made&a&survey&of&the&students&in&my&class&on&ways&to&relax&after&class.&&&&&There&are&60&students&in&my&class(31&boys&and&29&girls&).&Different&students&have&different&ways&to&relax.&Half&of&the&students&often&watch&TV.&12students&like&to&play&computer&games&while&8&enjoy&listening&to&music.&5&students&think&doing&sports&is&a&good&way&and&another&five&are&busy&to&relax. &&&&(As&we&study&too&long&every&day&and&suffer&from&too&much&pressure,&every&student&should&choose&proper&ways&to&relax.&In&my&opinion,&watching&TV&or&playing&computer&games&is&not&a&proper&way&to&help&us&relax.)&I&think&taking&exercise&is&a&proper&way&because&it&can&rest&our&brains&and&eyes.&Besides,&It&can&help&improve&our&health.&(Therefore,&I&often&Play&pingpong&after&class.&It’s&really&helpful&to&both&my&health&and&my&study.) 3.写一个特定的人 1)、自己崇拜的一个人(The&person&who&I&worship) &&&&I&worship&my&dad&most.&Not&only&is&he&a&highly-educated&and&successful&businessman,&he&is&also&a&caring&family&man.& &&&&My&dad&was&born&and&grew&up&in&China.&He&is&a&highly&educated&professional&who&received&his&master’s&degree&from&University&of&Cambridge&in&Uk.&My&dad&is&a&very&successful&financial&expert&in&China.&Being&a&caring&family&man,&my&dad&loves&me&and&my&&he&shows&great&respect&toward&his&parents.& &&&&Last&and&certainly&not&least,&I&worship&my&parents&and&love&everybody&in&my&family! 2)、根据提示写一篇“My&English&Teacher” Name:&Mr.King&&&&Age:&31&Years&of&teaching:&10&&&& &Hobby:&playing&sports,&watching&Tv&,&reading&.&&& &Relation&with&his&students:&strict,&kind,&patient.&& &&评论:teacher,&friend My&English&Teacher &&&&Mr.King&is&our&English&teacher.&He&is&31&years&old.&He&became&a&teacher&10&years&ago.& &&&&He&likes&playing&sports,&so&he&is&very&strong.&He&likes&reading&and&watching&Tv&and&he&has&good&knowledge.&All&of&us&love&to&listen&to&his&class&because&he&has&a&good&way&to&make&his&lessons&interesting.&Mr&King&is&kind&to&us,&but&very&strict&with&us&in&our&studies.&He&is&patient,too.&He&is&a&good&teacher&and&also&a&good&friend.& 3)、请你写一篇题为“我们的班长”的短文,词数100―120。 简况如下:1.她叫李敏,个子高,身体好,很活泼。她各科成绩都好,喜欢体育活动,又能歌善舞。 2.她刚进校时,在英语学习上遇到不少困难。但她不怕苦,不怕难,努力把英语学好。 3.她严于律己,乐于助人,是大家学习的好榜样。 Our&Monitor &&&&Li&Min&is&our&monitor.&She&is&tall,&healthy&and&lively.&She&does&well&in&all&subjects.&She&is&fond&of&sports&and&is&good&at&singing&and&dancing. &&&&Li&Min&works&hard&at&English.&When&she&came&to&the&school,&she&had&quite&a&lot&of&difficulties&with&the&language.&But&she&was&not&afraid&of&them&and&always&tried&hard&to&overcome&them.&She&was&active&in&class&and&did&a&lot&of&practice&after&class.&No&pains,&no&gains.With&great&efforts&she&made&much&progress&in&English&study. &&&&Li&Min&is&modest&and&always&ready&to&help&others.&She&is&very&strict&with&herself&in&her&work&and&daily&life.&She&sets&us&all&a&fine&example.&
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!}

我要回帖

更多关于 以想念为话题的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信