写一篇关于长大后想成为一名厨师的英语周记加翻译说明新学期新打算周记怎么做

帮我写一篇英语周记要翻译的_百度作业帮
帮我写一篇英语周记要翻译的
夏尔拖1763
Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house.I played with my cousin.Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest.“that’s a good idea.” I said.Then we prepared for the traveling.After lunch,the sky turned dark.After that ,it rained heavily.It meant our plan is impossible.What a pity day!今天我父母带我去了外公家,我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹一起玩.突然,我我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹建议去公园玩,顺便休息一下.“那是一个好主意”我说到.然后我们为旅行准备着.午饭后,天变得昏暗,接着下起了大雨.那意味着我们的计划不可能实行了,多遗憾的一天哪!New Year was coming.My family have had a completely cleaning for two days.Then my father and I decorated our flat and my mother cooked delicious food for our meal.After supper we watched TV program.How happy we were!春节马上到了,我家里已经在两天前做了彻底的大扫除.然后我和爸爸一起装饰家里,妈妈则在烧好吃的东西.晚饭以后,我们一起看电视节目,我们多高兴呀!The day after yesterday I received 2000 yuan from my relatives as my pocket money.I was so happy but my father and mother said that I should give a half to them and the rest would be my pocket money in one year.“what!” I shouted.前天我收到了2000元作为零用钱来自于我的亲戚,我很高兴,但是爸爸妈妈说要上交一半而且另一半要做为我一年里的零用钱.“什么!”我大叫到.Though my daily life is extremely monotonous,I try hard to adapt myself to it.Why?Because I intend to be a good student.I wish to render service to my country.I get up at six o'clock every day.After I wash my face and brush my teeth,I begin to review my lessons.I go to school at seven o’clock.When school is over,I return home.We usually have supper at seven o'clock.Then I begin to do my homework.I want to finish it before I go to bed.我每天的生活都非常单调,但我还是努力想调整好自己的状态,因为我想做一个好学生.我想以后报效祖国.我每天六点起床,洗脸刷牙后就开始复习.然后七点钟去学校.放学后我就回家.我家一般7点开饭.吃晚饭我就做作业,睡觉前我会把它做完.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇关于世界杯的英语周记最好写上中文翻译.不用太长.90~100词左右我要的是关于世界杯的,谢谢_百度作业帮
求一篇关于世界杯的英语周记最好写上中文翻译.不用太长.90~100词左右我要的是关于世界杯的,谢谢
琦琦951uBk
Germany vs EnglandI'm a big football fan,so I can't miss the World Cup no matter how busy my study is.I watched Germany vs England.It is a wonderful one.Both of the team are my favorite.So it is even more exciting to me.The final result is 4:2,and Germany had won.Miroslav Klose,one of the best player in my eye created 2 goals.I saw something sad in David Beckham's eyes.What a pity!But the match itself is very exciting.As a saying goes,"The excitment of football is unpredicted."我是一个足球迷,所以我不能错过世界杯,不管我学习有多忙.我看了德国队英格兰的比赛.这是一场很精彩的比赛.两只球队都是我喜欢的.所以对我来说这场比赛会更加精彩.最后比分是4:2,德国队赢了.米勒斯拉法 克洛泽,我心中最好的球员之一梅开二度.我看见大卫 贝克汉姆眼中有一丝忧伤.多么遗憾啊!但是比赛本身很精彩.有这样一种说法:“足球的魅力就在于难以预测.”
其他类似问题
THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. ...
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语周记!帮我翻译:今天是星期六,在家好无聊,没事写写作业,作业真是太多了,首先,我想到英...求一篇英语周记!帮我翻译:今天是星期六,在家好无聊,没事写写作业,作业真是太多了,_百度作业帮
求一篇英语周记!帮我翻译:今天是星期六,在家好无聊,没事写写作业,作业真是太多了,首先,我想到英...求一篇英语周记!帮我翻译:今天是星期六,在家好无聊,没事写写作业,作业真是太多了,首先,我想到英语作业,要写周记.写这写这就到了中午吃饭时间了.
万劫不复rt487
For an English weekly journal!Please help me translate:today is Saturday,at home so bored,nothing to write the homework,homework is too much,first of all,I think English homework,should write a weekly journal.Write this writing this came at lunch time.
其他类似问题
Today is Saturday, at home so bored, nothing to write the homework, homework is too much, first of all, I think English homework, should write a weekly journal. Write this writing this came at lunch time.
Today is Saturday , so bored at home , nothing to write homework , the job is really too much , first of all , I think the English homework , write the weekly .
Today is Saturday. I was stuck at home. It was so boring. I could do nothing but my homework. And there was too much of it. I thought to do my English first, which was this journal. I did not know how...
周记(1) 实习第一个礼拜,算是适应期。主要了解一些公司的背景、产品、发展方向等。另外,尝试更同事多沟通,从交谈中也能够学到不少东西。同事们都很热心,很照顾我,经常在我碰到困难的时候便主动伸出援助之手,令我非常感动。 几天之后开始在同时的帮带下,做一些业务相关的活,主要是在一旁协助处理一下简单的事情。也就是打基础。可别小看了这些活,虽说简单,但都是疏忽不得的,每件事情都至关重要...
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >
& 英语周记10篇带 20分求寒假10篇英语周记,带翻译,谢谢了
英语周记10篇带 20分求寒假10篇英语周记,带翻译,谢谢了
收集整理:/ 时间:
20分求寒假10篇英语周记,带翻译,谢谢了 Learn to treasure When I was a ltle girl ,I dreamed to grow up. Because I think I dont have much freedom,And cant do anything I wants to do. I always felt lonely and boring. But now I have grow up,to my surprise,I feel more tired and have more problems.I dont feel happy at all. Grades,matches crowd my minds. I feel tired and stressed out every day.And I even start to miss the past. I believe you also have the same thoughs with me. when each of us was a child , we wanted to grow up.But when we became older ,we dont have such nice life as wish. So please learn。求10篇英语周记 MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock.every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐 there is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the wor。初一英语周记10篇(带翻译,30-40字)The first week: As soon as goes to the school to hit strolls, listless. the second week: As soon as goes to the supermarket to hit strolls, has bought the junk food. the third week: As soon as went to the family to hit strolls. the fourth week: The dawdle street comes back, has lost the poor life nearly. 。。Has not bought the insurance.
译文: 第一个星期: 去学校打一逛回来,无精打采。 第二个星期: 去超市打一逛回来,买了些垃圾食品。 第三个星期: 去家里打一逛了哦。 第四个星期: 遛马路回来,险些丢了小命。……没买保险呢
THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a va。
有难度!求2011初二寒假英语日记或周记十篇,带翻译。。
July62009 Itwasthefirstdayofoursummerholiday.Allofuswereveryhappy.Why?Becausewehaveonemonthstodothingswelovetodo.Wearefree.Althoughwehavesomehomework.Butwecanfinishtheminseveraldays.Andtheresttimewecanmakegooduseof.Mygod!Wehavebeenverytiredafterhardstudying.Inwinterholidays,Iwanttohavefullsleepandeatgoodfoodinordertoreplenishmyself.Lastbutnottheleast,Iwillhaveagoodrest. 这是第一天,我们的暑假。我们大家都非常高兴。为什么?因为我们有一个月的事我们都爱做的事。我们很空闲.虽然我们有一些功课。但是,我们可以完成他们的若干天。其余的时间我们可以好好利用。我的上帝!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习。。高中寒假英语周记10篇(60-100字)
Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house. I played with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest. “that’s a good idea.” I said. Then we prepared for the traveling. After lunch, the sky turned dark. After that , it rained heavily. It meant our plan is impossible. What a pity day! 今天我父母带我去了外公家,我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹一起玩。突然,我我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹建议去公园玩,顺便休息一下。“那是一个好主意”我说到。然后我们为旅行准备着。午饭后,天变得昏暗,接着下起了大雨。那意味着我们的计划不可能实行了,多遗憾的一天哪! Tomorrow is New Year’s Day, my family have had 。
初三,一样字数十篇。英语周记150字带翻译10篇a with many ,我相信他们的热情也会传递给我,当我还是个小女孩的时候;It .有很多原因导致这个决定;will .Tto pass I when .I the my zest little . decision、朝气蓬勃. 首先;be ,I like sure seemed to of youthful been am . 。 and retain I to was teacher。首先;that 。大部分学生在那个年龄充满想象;我喜欢和孩小子待在一起;to students I have ,我很喜欢这个职业.Most dreaming stay of their resons a me。 age . being fascinate to would 。这个想法让我很着迷.First:I are 。而我将保留所有的热情青春期;我梦想成为一名教师;spirity I , like of all 我的梦想;passion a the this full ,我总。
…翻译10篇还没悬赏你疯了…。暑假英语周记10篇初一的 要带翻译 /yingyuxuexi/yingyuzuowen//55296.shtml。七年级英语周记10篇60_70字 带翻译
这一天到晚都是在家里度过,我的学习伙伴走了,因为头发剪短了,我有点想回家,因为这太无聊了,我该怎么办坚持还罡放弃呢,如果没有什么效果我觉得应选择逃避,因为我耐不住寂寞的人,。找英语周记10篇 There are three people in my family,my parents and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My father is a manager. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. My mother is a teacher. She works in a Xiao wei. She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed. My families ar。
Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house. I played with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the p。
An Identity of One’s Own In the eternal universe, every human being has a one-off chance to live-his existence is unique。
1 10 2008 Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody。初一英语周记10篇,每篇80词左右 英语周记80字带翻译(一):
Dropped in at National Library to see the National Book Exhibition which will close today.Suprised at the fact that so many kinds of books are published in our country.Thought the childrens books with many pages of colorful illustrations were made very nicely.Bought a copy of the Chinese version of English and American Short Stories at a 20 per cent discount.Am going to read this through in this good season for reading.
信步走到图书馆看即将在今天结束的全国书籍。惊奇的是发现我们国家竟然出版了这么多种的书籍。我觉得富有多页彩色插图的儿童书籍印刷的相当精美。我买了一本打八折的《英美短篇小说》中文。
英语周记10篇带相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
英语周记10篇带相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。大学英语周记加翻译,大学英语周记,大学英语周记200字,大学英语周记大全,大学英语周..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
大学英语周记加翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 新学期打算300字周记 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信