have a great funfun time造句

您要找的是不是:
过得很不愉快;过没有钱的日子
Above all, we all have a fun time.
总之,我们共度了一个快乐的时光。
We have a fun time!
我们有有趣的时间!
I'm happy to say that I don't have any of that and that I have really great friends and we have a fun time together.
在家里我不需要考虑工作,可以和要好的朋友一起玩,我感到很开心。
I'm happy to say that I don't have any of that and that I have really great friends and we have a fun time together.
多亏了我的粉丝们,那次的生日是我有史以来过得最开心的生日之一。
Everyone will have a fun time and go home with a new set of names and details.
每位参与者将在快乐氛围下结识一群新朋友。
We may also simply have a fun time together speaking English!
我们也可以只放松地一起学习美语吧!要看你的要求。
In many places, you can have a perfectly fun time without having to fly abroad.
在许多地方,你都可以玩得很愉快而不用飞到国外去。
One way or another you'll get a chance to pack and go, and with Venus orbiting so sweetly close to her lover Mars, you'll have such a fun time!
不管怎么说,你总会有机会背起背包出发——由于金星浓情蜜意地靠近她的爱人火星运行着,你会有一段相当快乐的时光。
But if you're not too worried about getting a high score, and just want to have a fun quick time waster, FMX Team is worth your 15 minute coffee break.
不过如果你不急着拿高分而只是想找点乐子打发时间,那么玩FMXTeam可以陪你度过15分钟的休闲时光。
We always have such a fun time, and I love being with you. What do you think?
我喜欢和你在一起,我们在一起时总是很快乐,你认为呢?
But honestly, for a very, very casual user who just wants to have a fun, relaxing time with a game, it might be better to use a traditional button control system as well.
但是诚实地,为非常,非常想要获得乐趣的偶尔使用者,与比赛的松弛时间,使用一个传统按钮控制系统也许是更好的。
Seeing him stumbling about in the dark, the prisoners have a great time making fun of him.
他跌跌撞撞的样子遭到囚徒们的取笑。
You should have a really fun, memorable time, thanks to the meeting of Mercury and Neptune in your house of fun, friends, and events.
你会很开心,获得一段值得回味的时光,感谢水星和海王星的会晤,在掌管你愉悦,朋友和事件的那一宫。
At the top level it can be the most demanding of the racket sports, calling for a fencer's speed of reflex and gymnast's ability, and yet the beginners can have a fun game the first time they play.
羽毛球可称得上是要求最高的执拍运动,顶级选手要拥有击剑选手的反应速度和体操运动员的技能,而初学者也可以在第一次打球时便获得乐趣。
If you take care of your skin and skin hazards this summer or on your vacation, you’ll have a lot more fun and more time to enjoy your fun.
如果你在夏季或度假时悉心照料肌肤和肌肤问题,你就会拥有更多乐趣并有更多时间享受你的乐趣。
In the same way, an organizing IT process (or any other business process for that matter) allows people to more effectively accomplish their objectives and have a little fun at the same time.
以相同的方式,一个组织的IT过程(或者其他的业务过程)允许人们更加有效的达到他们的目标,同时也享受这个过程。
Many Sagittarians are keenly interested in philosophy and the world of ideas, and they also love to have a good time and are fun to be with.
许多射手座热衷于哲学沉醉于思想的世界,他们也很会享乐而且能给人带来乐趣。
At the end of the day, all that women really want more thananything else is to have fun and be shown a good time.
当一天结束的时候,所有的女人都真的想能够享受乐趣并乐在其中多于任何其它事情 。
Encourage them to have fun – this is a time for relaxed, enjoyable sharing and learning.
鼓励她们开心-这是一个轻松、享受的分享知识和学习时间。
Next comes Saturday, a time to have some fun as long as Jesus is in charge.
接下来是周六,一时间,只要有一些有趣,因为耶稣在负责。
We have a lot of fun at the same time as they are doing very well.
他们一直都很不错,而且我们在一起也很愉快。
Next comes Saturday, a time to have some fun as long as Jesus is in charge.
接着是星期六的来临,只要是耶稣在掌控,这是享受欢乐的时刻。
Halloween is a time to have fun.
万圣节是人们的娱乐时节。
Chinese comedians will have a whale of a time making fun of all the wacky Chinese signs and billboards appearing in England.
中国的喜剧演员们将有一段开心畅怀的时光,对英格兰各地出现的稀奇古怪的中文标识和广告大开玩笑。
Chinese comedians will have a whale of a time making fun of all the wacky Chinese signs and billboards appearing in England.
中国的喜剧演员们将有一段开心畅怀的时光,对英格兰各地出现的稀奇古怪的中文标识和广告大开玩笑。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!have fun = have a good time = enjoy oneself 玩得高兴——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
have fun = have a good time = enjoy oneself 玩得高兴 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
根据邮件内容,判断下列句子正(T)误(F)。
Joe sent an e-mail to Toby on 11th August.
Not all the students in Toby's class knew what they wanted to be in the future.
Although Mr.Wang was nice, his lessons didn't have any fun.
This year Toby was much taller than before.
Helen worked for the newspaper.
选用所给的词组填空
  have a good time  is close to  will take us to the zoo  ride bicycles  meet friends(1)
The bookshop _________ the fruit shop.You can find it easily.
Mother _________ tomorrow and we're very excited.
They go to work on foot,but we _________ to work.
The party is a lot of fun and the young teachers _________.
The mall is a good place to _________.
When are you an adult?
  When do you think you are an adult? Maybe different   1   have different ideas.
  Now let's see what some American teenagers say.
  Sam:In   2   idea, you are an adult at the   3   of 18.That's when you can vote.You can help to   4   who rules the whole country.That's also a grown-up does! My grandfather couldn't vote   5   he was 21.They changed it to 18 in 1971.
  Jenny:I don't   6   it's hard to say.I can drive a car at 16, can't I? When you have a driver's license, you can   7   it to people to tell them your age for all kinds of things.  8   sixteen must be the age when you change from a   9   person to an adult.Because you can tell others you are not a   10   any more.
  Suzie:Well, I think there is   11   wrong with American laws for when young people can   12   things.I can vote at 18 and drive at 16.So you would think   13   18 is a grown-up, even though16 isn't.But then I can't drink wine until I'm 21! If I'm   14   an adult at 18, how can people stop me from   15   a cup of beer in a bar?
Grandfathers
everything
  When I was about 12 years old, I really wanted a new bike! I   1   my parents my birthday wish,but I knew there was little hope because my family could   2   have that money.
  On my birthday my parents told me they had my   3   outside in the back yard.At once I   4   out to the yard.There was my bike,   5   it wasn't the bike that I thought it would be.This one was pink, old and worn with age.It was so   6  ! I thought I   7   my parents' feelings because I could see the disappointment   8   their faces and I was sure they could see it on mine.I   9   the old bike and rode it, feeling   10   that I had made my parents feel this way.So I put on a smile, rode as fast as I could and didn't   11  .
  As time went by, I began to understand my parents gave me   12   much more than just a rusty(生锈的)old bike.They gave me a life lesson about   13  .When you give something out of love, it doesn't matter what it is in fact.What matters is the love that is in it.I like to remember this   14   because giving a gift is not about money.It's about how much love you can feel from it.Do remember, a gift that   15   two dollars isn't any less valuable(有价值的)than one that costs one hundred dollars, or even more.
interesting
disappointing
look ahead
everything
friendship
从方框中选择合适的选项补全对话,使对话意思完整、符合逻辑(有两项是多余的).
  -What's your plan for the summer holiday?
  -I'll visit my cousin.  1  
  -Is the farm big or small?
  -It's not very big, but it's really a nice one.  2  
  -I'm sure you will enjoy staying there.What does he grow on the farm?
  -What are you going to do there?
  -I'11 go there and help him pick fruit.
  -  4   It sounds fun.
  -It really does.And the fruits are very delicious.I enjoy them very much.
  -Are they sold here?
  -Of course.  5   My cousin will send them to other countries some day, too.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 have a picnic造句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信