2014~2015初二八年级上册双语报《学生双语报》第7期的作文是

求学生双语报答案初二第37期答案 急!包括封底的步步为营,跟内容的答案,拜托了急啊!11如果是真的答案会追加的!_百度作业帮
求学生双语报答案初二第37期答案 急!包括封底的步步为营,跟内容的答案,拜托了急啊!11如果是真的答案会追加的!
求学生双语报答案初二第37期答案 急!包括封底的步步为营,跟内容的答案,拜托了急啊!11如果是真的答案会追加的!
A2-A31-5 BCDBA6-10 BDCDD11-15 CBDAD16-20 DBBAC21-25 ACADC26-30 BCBDC31-35 CBACC36-40 DBCDA41-45 CABBD46-50 BCBAD51-55 ECADF56-60 EBGAC61. actors 62. western63. fell
64. Whenever65. personal
66. appointment67. independent68. refused69. was preparing70. universities作文:A Successful ThingI've ever managed to pass a hard exam. I remember it was five years ago when I studied in Grade Three. At that time, I was weak in English and didn't do well in every English exam. So I was worried when another exam would come.My mother saw that and encouraged me a lot. I was deeply moved and decided to work harder. Finally, I successfully passed the exam. Then I understood any success came at a price. And I'd like to tell everyone--- nothing in the world is difficult if you put your heart into it.B1-B41-5 ABCAD6-10 ACCDB11-15 ADBCD1.was preparing lunch2.getting ready to go out3.Tidy up4.was buying5.relax for a while6.practise playing the violin7.is chasing8.jump from9.was talking on the phone10.writing11.Actually12.go downstairsSection B1.manage2.independent3.anything 4.didn't accept5.was cancelled6.personal7.appointment8.offered9.types1.help you with anything2.don't look as busy as you said3.refuse,will you4.was cleaning5.Whenever6.called back7.a group8.is washing the dishes9.visiting schedule10.the caller's telephone number11.a message12.all the time13.can ride a horse Section C参考范文:Xie Na is a famous Chinese hostess, actress and singer. She was born in 1981 in a small town in Sichuan Province. She has a sweet smile. Since her childhood, she has given everyone around her happiness.As we all know, there is no easy way to success and Xie Na’s success is not an exception. In 1998, Xie Na went to Beijing with nothing but her dream. Though it was difficult for a young girl to live in Beijing, she didn’t give up her dream. At last, with her hard work, her dream came true. What I have learned from her is that we can’t give up our dreams, and just be happy, brave and ourselves.Section D1.is curious about2.had searched for3.a number of4.caused5.including6.a pair of 7.inventor8.talented1.My father was born in Shenzhen in 1969.2.Mr Zhang is a person with many interests.3.Li Ning still doesn't know how the machine works.4.She listens to English broadcast every day to improve English.5.Although the weather was bad, the old man went fishing.6.Sunglasses can protect your eyes from the damage of the sunlight.7.The little boy is tired of doing the same thing every day.8.Computers make our work more efficient.9.Uncle Li was interested in music when he was young.10.My neighbor helped hundreds of people to make their dreams come true during his life.1.watched2.on3.popular4.seen5.like6.seeing7.actor8.your9.excellent10.wait童鞋,我累死了!你一定要给我加分啊!虽然我看的有点晚了.
这位大哥还是大姐,你是哪个学校的啊、学生双语报七上15期作文怎么写?只要作文.作文怎么写_百度作业帮
学生双语报七上15期作文怎么写?只要作文.作文怎么写
学生双语报七上15期作文怎么写?只要作文.作文怎么写
没有具体的题目叫我们怎么写啊初二(七年级)下册英语期末考试可能考什么作文?_百度知道
初二(七年级)下册英语期末考试可能考什么作文?
提问者采纳
MY LAST FRIEND
我们考的的是MY WEEKEND
英语老师说可能考英美语言差异
你英语好就用英语阐述比如colour和color
shop和store
soccer和football