英语句型大全转换

英语句型转换_百度知道
英语句型转换
They are doing housework.(分别改成一般疑问句和否定句)The students are cleaning the classroom.(改一般疑问句并作肯定和否定回答)I’m playing the football in the playground.(改为否定句)There is some water in the bottle.(分别改成一般疑问句和否定句)There are many apples in the box.(分别改成一般疑问句和否定句)
提问者采纳
1A re they doing housework? Tthey are not doing housework.2 Are the students cleaning the classroom? Yes, they are. No, they aren't.3 I am
not playing the football in the playground. 4Is there any water in the bottle. ?There isn't any water in the bottle .5 Are there many apples in the box?There aren't many apples in the box .
提问者评价
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
are they doing housework?
they are not doing housework.are the students cleaning the classroom? yes, they are. no, they are not.i am
not playing the football in the playground.is there any water in the bottle. no, there isn't.are there many apples in the box? no, there aren't.
are they doing homework?
They aren't
doing homework
Are the students cleaning the classroom?
YES,they are
No,they don't
not playing the football in the piayground Is
some water in the bottle?
is not some
water in the bottle
Are there many apples in the
There are not many apples in the box
希望对你有帮助
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语句型转换_百度知道
英语句型转换
6. (改为同义句)He is not ________
________ go to school. 2. He is so young that he can’t go to school, _______
________ my sister. (改为同义句)Tom got up early ______
_____ catch the first bus1. (改为同义句)I like pop music. The school provided hot water for the students. (改为同义句)The school _________ the students ________ hot water, too. The box is so heavy that he can’t lift it. 4.勇蛹陛沸桩度钓泌
My sister likes it.
5. 3. (改为同义句)It is ________
______ heavy box ________ I can’t lift it. He is more careful than his sister. I like pop music. (改为同义句)His sister isn’t ______ careful ______ he. Tom got up early so that he can catch the first bus
提问者采纳
His sister isn’t 【as】 careful 【as】 heThe school 【provided】the students 【with】hot water. He is not 【old enough to】 go to school.Tom got up early 【in order to】 catch the first bus, 【both does】t lift it.It is 【such a】 heavy box 【that】I can&#39.I like pop music
提问者评价
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他4条回答
M such a heavy boxthat I can’t lift it,&nbsp.Tom got up early so that he can catch the first bus. (改为同义句)The school&nbsp,as he.Iso careful&nbspThe school provided hot water for the students.或者Tom got up early so as to catch the first bus. (改为同义句)He is not old enough to&nbsp.He is so young that he can’t go to school.The box is so heavy that he can’t lift it.&nbsp.满意请采纳;勤捆贯肝卟菲晋呢go to school. (改为同义句)His sister isn’t&nbsp. (改为同义句)Imy sister. He is more careful than his sister. (改为同义句)It is&so does&nbsp.(改为同义句)Tom got up early in order to&nbsp.;the stuprovided &nbsp
1、provide
2、old enough to
3、both does
5、in order to
1:provied with.2:old enough to 3:so does4:as as5:in order to6:such a ,that.
1provided with
2old enough to
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语句型转换题_百度知道
英语句型转换题
1.He often flies to Tokyo for the meeting.(同义句转换) He
often ______
______to Tokyo for the meeting.2.Every day her father comes to his company by car.(同义句转换)
Every day her father ______
to his company.3.My mother usually takes the bus to work(变否定句)
My mother _____
_______ _______ the bus to work.
来自齐齐哈尔阳光学校
often _takes_
_plane_to Tokyo for the meeting. 2.Every day her father comes to his company by car.(同义句转换)
Every day her father _drives_
to his company. 3.My mother usually takes the bus to work(变否定句)
My mother _is_
_usually_ _on_ the bus to work. 希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不明白的请继续追问,可以详谈嘛(*^__^*)
第三个要变成否定的意思~我是想知道应该是doesn't 在前还是usually在前
哦,不好意思,没看清要变否定句,应该是 My mother doesn't usually take the bus to work. doesn't 在前面
其他&5&条热心网友回答
1.takes a plane 搭飞机2.drives3.usually doesn't
take 求采纳!谢谢【俊狼猎英】感谢您对俊狼猎英的支持,我们会继续努力!
第一题:fiy意思是坐飞机飞向哪
那么这个句型就可以换成takes a plane或者是travels by air第二题:by car意思是乘坐小汽车 那么这个句型可以转换成 drives第三题:第三人称单数肯定变否定,加does't同时将单三变成一般形式take,所以答案是does't usually take好好学习啊同学,尤其是英语,又不会的尽管问我,随叫随到。@淡傲殇666
第一个用the可以么第三个归纳总结一下就是频率副词用于助动词后么
take a plane属于固定搭配 一般不用定冠词the 但是也可以第三题你说的很对 其实这个题考点就是你说的那样 考频率副词的用法
1.takes a flight 2.drives 3.doesn't usually take 祝你好运~_~
often ( takes the plane) to Tokyo for the meeting. 2.Every day her father (comes )to his company by car.(同义句转换)
Every day her father drives to his company. 3.My mother usually takes the bus to work(变否定句)
My mother (doesn't usually take) the bus to work. 希望可以帮到你!不明白再问呦!!! ~~~^_^~~~
1takes a plane2drives3My motherdoesn't
usually take the bus to work英语句型转换怎么做_百度知道
英语句型转换怎么做
第一人称变为第二人称.—— Can he drive a car.——Are you making supper陈述句变一般疑问句1 含有be动词的陈述句:They are in the swimming pool,将第一人称变为第二人称.——Are they in 甘呓篡寡诂干隔袍the swimming pool.——When did you arrive,其余部分变为一般疑问句跟在后面?3 含有情态动词的陈述句?2 在陈述句中没有be:Thad提到句首.加助动词do&#47,就要借助助动词do/has/had的陈述句;did.——Does Amy speak English?
I am making supper,其余不变;did。例。例。例?
Amy speaks English,其余不变,第一人称变为第二人称,将动词还原,第一人称变为第二人称,通常把be提到句首。2 将疑问词做主语放在句首:a:
I tdoes&#47,when等)?
TDoes/Did+主语+动词原形+其他:00?”句型,其余不变.——Did you pay two yuan for the pen,whose,把情态动词提到句首?
I paid two yuan for the pen,第一人称变为第二人称;has/does&#47?”句型例, whom?4 含有have&#47.把have&#47、加粗)部分提问根据特定部分的内容找出合适的疑问词(who.——Do you think maths difficult:I arrived at 7,特定部分不再出现.——Does Tom have a book,第一人称变为第二人称.——Has Tom a book:He can drive a car,构成“Do/Did+主语+have+其他。例;b,变疑问有两种形式、下划线,Does&#47?END对特定(斜体,构成“Do&#47
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他4条回答
即根据划线部分内容找出合适的特殊疑问句. This is Tom’s bag. →Are you from
America.|don&#39。补充说明:“句型转换”题是用来考查学生对句子结构变化所掌握的程度、划线部分去掉后剩下的内容照抄,平时还必须增加阅读量;didn&#39, are ; how old(对年龄提问),必须先写物品。如: I am a girl:is not ,(some 改成any,was. → My name is Peter,是把意思相同或相近的句子用不同的词汇. →Is it an orange,句首添加一个疑问词即可;doesn&#39,后者为“缩略形式”. →Where is Jane from;3;t; isn’t/ No + 主语+ am not&#47、 在be动词(did|.|do/does&#47, was not、物提问)、 同义句型转换 同义句型转换,)句点改成问号,肯定回答用yes,提高句子的准确性? It is an orange. →Are you in Class 6。如;t&#47:一./其中is not=isn’t, were)后加否定词not,)句点改成问号。 语句顺序为?”别忘了. Tom is tall;“二变”. (B)—Is that a bird:肯定回答和否定回答、上述都没有的、 就一般疑问句回答 一般疑问句有两种回答,剩下的照抄?”;weren&#39,注意句首字母要大写、 把can。 二,is&#47,有纲可循, will not。如,who(对人提问);t&#47,剩下的照抄, 前者为“完全形式”?”;No、 在can:句首的第一个字母要大写,培养语感掌握技巧,句末“,my改成your:要想提问,(some 改成any? (4)Miss Wu is fine? —Yes。 ③答题方法,my改成your等)4.
答题方法是. →W aren’t/“三整理”;t&#47,剩下的照抄: I am in Class 6。2;was&#47, it isn’t。3:Yes + 主语 + am &#47. →Tom isn’t short;where(对地点提问). →
磺嗔封核莩姑畸普Who is this,在句首请助动词Do/did帮忙; No, did的否定形式don’t&#47. Yt|。如。3。4? You are from America。2,不断总结经验,要教好句子, were not? (3)Jane is from America,)句点改成问号? 四步法1;does&#47,shall, does. &#47。如, are not ,is、 肯定句改否定句的方法 — 一步法1,(some 改成any; how(对状况提问),实践量, will等放在疑问词后面;doesn’t&#47,I改成you,should。当然,若没有则请助动词do&#47、 肯定句改一般疑问句的方法 — 三步法1,my改成your,句尾标点为“, are not= aren’t, I am、 把be动词放在句首、短语及句型表示出来,句尾标点应为“;Does&#47.|can&#39、在一般疑问句的基础上. →You are not a student,学生才可以依葫芦画瓢: (1)This is Tom. 三. → I am not a girl? (5)Hwere? 答题方法是。即, I am not. →You aren’t a student,首先要给学生渗透句子的纲, will等放到句首,即按特殊疑问句的语序整理句子, → This is not Tom’s bag。其中:cannot,be提前.
→ This isn’t Tom’s bag,再写be动词等.|can: (A)—Are you an English teacher。 所谓“一找”;didn’t, should not, am not、 上述都没有的。如? —Yes. 总之; are&#47,即,在动词前加助动词do,写在疑问词后面:一找二变三整理:特殊疑问句 = 特殊疑问词 + 一般疑问句 ②掌握特殊疑问词what(对事: I’m Peter;否定词not在be后边.。2、 some 改成any。四。如、句点改成问号. → How old is he? (2)That is an orange;同义句型转变;Did帮忙,will等后加not,my改成your、接着找be动词或can,可根据划线部分确定是什么疑问词;t;对划线部分提问等等,I改成you,否定回答用no,即把余下部分变成一般疑问句; what colour(对颜色提问)等,I改成you、 肯定句改特殊疑问句(对划线部分提问)的方法 — 四步法①特殊疑问句的构成。 4;wasn'肯定句变成否定句。常见的出题方式简单归纳如下. → How is Miss Wu。注意:陈述句变成一般疑问句,并做出肯定或否定回答,(some 改成any,how many除外
Tom is taller than any other student in his class
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >>>
九年级英语句型转换专项一
03:16 | 来源: | 编辑:
for (var i = 0; i < this. i++) {
func(this[i])
}; contains:function (val) { for (var i = 0; i
func(this[i])
I. 单复数相互转换,每空一词(含缩写)。
1. The woman is a nurse.(改为复数句) 内容来自 The _________ _________ _________.&
内容来自 2. There are some old cars behind the house.(改为单数句)
There _________ _________ old _________ behind the house.
本文来自:英语之家 3. He has a new book.(改为复数句) 本文来自:英语之家 _________ _________ new _________.
4. Are these your English-Chinese dictionaries? (改为单数句)
_______ _______ your English-Chinese _______? 本文来自:英语之家 5. Is there a sheep on the hill?(改为复数句) 内容来自 ________ there ________ ________ on the hill?
II. 陈述句与疑问句相互转换,每空一词(含缩写)。 内容来自 6. Mr Hu taught her maths last year.(改为一般疑问句)
________ Mr Hu ________ her maths last year?
内容来自 7. The foreign visitor comes from Russia.(用Australia完成选择疑问句) 本文来自:英语之家 _________ the foreign visitor come from Russia _________ _________?
本文来自:英语之家 8. Tom has lunch at school every day. (改为一般疑问句)
内容来自 _________ Tom _________ lunch at school every day?
本文来自:英语之家 9. That dictionary cost him twenty yuan. (改为一般疑问句)
_________ that dictionary _________ him twenty yuan? 本文来自:英语之家 10. Did you do your homework at school yesterday?(改为陈述句)
I _________ _________ homework at school yesterday. 本文来自:英语之家 III. 把下列句子变成反意疑问句,每空一词(含缩写)。 本文来自:英语之家 11. You've never been out of China before.
内容来自 You've never been out of China before, _________ _________?
本文来自:英语之家 12. You came here together. 内容来自 You came here together, _________ _________? 本文来自:英语之家 13. There're more than ten pandas on the hill. 内容来自 There're more than ten pandas on the hill, _________ _________?
14. Peter could hardly see the words on the blackboard. 内容来自 Peter could hardly see the words on the blackboard, _________ _________? 本文来自:英语之家 15. Don't look out of the window. 内容来自 Don't look out of the window, _________ _________? 本文来自:英语之家 16. I don't think you can answer this question. 内容来自 I don't think you can answer this question, _________ _________?
17. Let's ask our teacher for help.
Let's ask our teacher for help, _________ _________? 内容来自 18. Everything goes well.
Everything goes well, _________ _________? 本文来自:英语之家 19. She isn't the best one in the class. 内容来自 She isn't the best one in the class, _________ _________? 本文来自:英语之家 20. You like listening to soft music. 内容来自 You like listening to soft music, _________ _________? 本文来自:英语之家 IV. 肯定句与否定句相互转换,每空一词(含缩写)。 内容来自 21. He has already finished his homework.(改为否定句)
He _________ finished his homework _________. 本文来自:英语之家 22. Both of his parents were pleased with the result.(改为完全否定句) 本文来自:英语之家 _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ pleased with the result.
本文来自:英语之家 23. Don't let him go boating today!(改为肯定句) 本文来自:英语之家 _________ _________ go boating today.
本文来自:英语之家 24. You'd better take it to your office.(改为否定句)
You'd better _________ _________ it to your office.
内容来自 25. The children weren't playing on the playground.(改为肯定句) 内容来自 The children _________ _________ on the playground.
26. All of us want him to rest.(改为完全否定句)
_________ of us _________ him to rest.
内容来自 27. Mary does her homework on Sundays. ( 改为否定句) 内容来自 Mary _________ _________ her homework on Sundays.
内容来自 28. Meimei has to look after her little brother at weekends. (改为否定句)
Meimei _________ _________ to look after her little brother at weekends.
29. I think you are right.(改为否定句)
I _________ think you _________ right.
内容来自 30. She isn't going to wash anything on Sunday.(改为肯定句)
She _________ going to wash _________ on Sunday.
V. 简单句、并列句、复合句、祈使句等相互转换,每空一词(含缩写)。
31. The water was so dirty that we couldn't drink it.(改为简单句) 本文来自:英语之家 The water was _________ dirty for us _________ drink.
内容来自 32. Does the shop close at six every day? Do you know?(改为复合句) 本文来自:英语之家 Do you know _________ the shop _________ at six every day?
33. The question isn't easy enough for them to answer.(改为复合句)
The question is _________ _________ that they _________ _________ it.
本文来自:英语之家 34. I really don't know which book I should choose.(改为简单句) 本文来自:英语之家 I really don't know _________ _________ _________ _________. 内容来自 35. I don't know when we shall meet again. (改为简单句)
I don't know when _________ _________ _________ again.
内容来自 36. The man is very strong and he can carry the heavy bag. (改为简单句)
The man is _________ _________ to carry the heavy bag.
37. “Does the girl need any help?” he asked me.(改为复合句) 内容来自 He asked me _________ the girl _________ some help.
内容来自 38. I don't know what to do next.(改为复合句) 内容来自 I don't know what _________ _________ next.
本文来自:英语之家 39. George has two cabbages. Mary has only one.(改为复合句) 内容来自 George has ________ cabbages ________ Mary.
40. We won't have any lessons tomorrow because we'll have the sports meeting.(改为简单句) 内容来自 We won't have any lessons tomorrow ________ _________ the sports meeting.
41. If you don't work hard, you won't pass the exam next time.(改为并列句)
_________ _________, _________ you will fail the exam next time.
本文来自:英语之家 42. Don't make any noise.(改为陈述句) 本文来自:英语之家 _________ _________ make any noise. 本文来自:英语之家 43. You should read after me. (改为祈使句) 内容来自 _________ _________ _________ _________! 本文来自:英语之家 44. Tom is sitting on the desk.(改为否定祈使句) 内容来自 _________ _________ on the desk, Tom!
本文来自:英语之家 45. Hurry up, and you'll catch the early bus.(改为复合句) 本文来自:英语之家 _________ _________ _________ _________, you'll catch the early bus.
内容来自 VI. 陈述句与感叹句相互转换,每空一词(含缩写)。 内容来自 46. The film is very interesting. (改为感叹句) 内容来自 _________ _________ the film is!
本文来自:英语之家 47. The subject of English is very useful.(改为感叹句) 本文来自:英语之家 _________ _________ useful subject English is!
48. These flowers are so beautiful. (改为感叹句)
_________ _________ these flowers are!
本文来自:英语之家 49. The children are singing and dancing happily. (改为感叹句) 内容来自 _________ _________ the children are singing and dancing!
本文来自:英语之家 50. They are running fast. (改为感叹句)
_________ _________ they are running!
本文来自:英语之家 51. Her sister is a very lovely girl. (改为感叹句)
(1) ________ ________ lovely girl her sister is! 本文来自:英语之家 (2) _________ _________ her sister is!
52. How beautiful these pictures are!(改为陈述句) 本文来自:英语之家 _________ _________ beautiful pictures.
53. What a nice box it is! (改为陈述句) 本文来自:英语之家 The box _________ _________ _________.
54. How bright your son is!(改为陈述句) 内容来自 Your son is _________ _________. 本文来自:英语之家 55. How hard the workers are working!(改为陈述句) 内容来自 The workers are _________ _________.
参考答案:I. 1. women are nurses 2. is an, car 3. They have, books 4. Is this, dictionary  5. Are, any sheep 本文来自:英语之家 II. 6. Did, teach 7. Does, or Australia 8. Does, have 9. Did, cost 10. did my 本文来自:英语之家 III. 11. have you 12. didn't you 13. aren't there 14. could he 15. will you 16. can you 17. shall we 18. doesn't it 19. is she 20. don't you
内容来自 IV. 21. hasn't, yet 22. Neither of his parents was 23. Let him 24. not take 25. were playing  26. None, want(s) 27. doesnther of his parents was%7t have 29. don't, are 30. is, something
V. 31. too, to 32. if/ whether, closes 33. so difficult, can't answer 34. which book to choose 35. to meet you 36. strong enough 37. if/ whether, needed 38. I'll do 39. more, than  40. because of  41. Work hard, or 42. You mustn't 43. Please read after me.  44. Don't sit 45. If you hurry up
内容来自 VI. 46. How interesting 47. What a 48. How beautiful 49. How happily 50. How fast  51. (1)What a (2)How lovely 52. These are 53. is very nice 54. very bright 55. working hard
func(this[i])
func(this[i])
【导语】 英语语法让很多学生都头疼,因为复杂难懂的句式和词组有时难以记忆。英语之家为...
相关热点:}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语句型转换 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信