child as am i ,i have nohave ability ofto take on the

Should People with Bipolar Have Kids?
I am now 33. And that’s one of those ages where the biological clock starts to have a deafening ring. But the thing is I can’ I can’ I have bipolar disorder.
Pregnancy and Bipolar Disorder or Depression
Pregnancy is a pretty traumatic event for a body to go through, even for the healthiest of women. It changes absolutely everything about your body from hormones to blood volume and the curl in your hair. And if you don’t think it’s going to have an impact on bipolar disorder or , you’re just not thinking straight.
Postpartum Depression or Postpartum Psychosis
Unfortunately, during the most “magical” moments of a woman’s life, after she’s given the screaming, blood-covered lifeform, an insidious disease known as postpartum depression, or worse, postpartum psychosis may be moving into her brain. Postpartum depression hits the brain of 15% of women after they have a baby. And we’re notoriously bad at screening for postpartum depression which compromises a woman’s ability to care for her child.
And worse (and much less common) is postpartum . Postpartum psychosis takes depression to a whole new level where the woman completely loses touch with reality and may even harm her child. Postpartum psychosis has an infanticide rate of 10% – 15%. Oh, and those women with postpartum psychosis – most of them have bipolar disorder.
Pregnancy and Bipolar Medication
And on top of that, whatever meds I might be taking now would likely have to be
during pregnancy. Pretty much all psych meds are in a category that is recommended only in life-saving circumstances and some psych meds are known flat out to harm newborns, like cause birth defects. And
if you want to breastfeed.
Of course, an untreated mental illness harms a child as well. Children born to depressed mothers show decreased cognitive abilities from the time they are born and it’s still there when the child starts school.
Genetics and Bipolar Disorder
And then there’s the issue of genetics. If you have a serious mental illness your offspring has a very good chance of also suffering a serious mental illness. And if both parents are ill? Then you might as well just sign your kid up for a psychiatrist now.
In addition to my personal, mental illness, there is also the fact that mental illness runs in my family, including addiction (which also has genetic ties). My family is rife with destruction thanks to mental illness.
Can a Person with Bipolar be a Good Parent?
Now this one I can’t answer for sure, but in all honesty, if I look deep into the mirror and think about being with a child fulltime, I can honestly say, no, I couldn’t be a good mother. Not because I don’t want to. Not even because I’m not sure how to. But because my moods will override that child sometimes. I know they would. They override everything. They destroy everything at times. There is no reasonable way to look at it such that a child would also not be hurt by that illness.*
I Can’t Have a Child, I Have Bipolar Disorder
So between the trauma of pregnancy, the horrors of post-partum and medication, the unfairness of genetics and the reality of parenting, there is just no way to have a child. . Not if I love that unborn child. Not if I want a better life for them then I have had. Not if I don’t want to sentence them to a life started with a ball and chain attached to their psyche.
I’m not saying that’s how everyone sees it, and if you’re mentally ill and going to have children, doctors can help you through that process. You can get through it.
But what I know is true for me is that having a child would be unbelievably selfish and I could never do that to an innocent life. So no matter how loud my biological clock ticks I have to do the right thing and not have a child.
If you’re interested in more on pregnancy and mental illness, see
* Now I know, many people have two-parent households, in which case, good for you, but I have to say, if you’re considering having a child, you ought to consider what single-parenting is like as there is a fairly decent chance it will come down to that as is obvious simply due to the divorce rate.
Subscribe to the bipolar burble blog by emailEnter your emailpopular posts
recent posts
breaking bipolar & bipolar bites
I write a three-time Web Health Award winning column for
the archives
the archives
Select Month
January 2016 &(1)
December 2015 &(2)
November 2015 &(3)
October 2015 &(3)
September 2015 &(3)
August 2015 &(2)
July 2015 &(3)
June 2015 &(5)
May 2015 &(6)
April 2015 &(3)
March 2015 &(6)
February 2015 &(5)
January 2015 &(3)
December 2014 &(4)
November 2014 &(3)
October 2014 &(4)
September 2014 &(3)
August 2014 &(5)
July 2014 &(6)
June 2014 &(5)
May 2014 &(5)
April 2014 &(5)
March 2014 &(6)
February 2014 &(7)
January 2014 &(7)
December 2013 &(9)
November 2013 &(7)
October 2013 &(7)
September 2013 &(5)
August 2013 &(5)
July 2013 &(8)
June 2013 &(4)
May 2013 &(7)
April 2013 &(3)
March 2013 &(11)
February 2013 &(3)
January 2013 &(5)
December 2012 &(6)
November 2012 &(6)
October 2012 &(7)
September 2012 &(8)
August 2012 &(7)
July 2012 &(8)
June 2012 &(8)
May 2012 &(8)
April 2012 &(6)
March 2012 &(7)
February 2012 &(8)
January 2012 &(12)
December 2011 &(8)
November 2011 &(11)
October 2011 &(10)
September 2011 &(10)
August 2011 &(15)
July 2011 &(10)
June 2011 &(7)
May 2011 &(5)
April 2011 &(7)
March 2011 &(7)
February 2011 &(6)
January 2011 &(7)
December 2010 &(7)
November 2010 &(14)
October 2010 &(5)
September 2010 &(10)
August 2010 &(5)
July 2010 &(7)
June 2010 &(8)
May 2010 &(5)
April 2010 &(4)
March 2010 &(3)
February 2010 &(1)
October 2009 &(2)
July 2009 &(4)
June 2009 &(1)
May 2009 &(1)
January 2009 &(1)
August 2008 &(1)
April 2008 &(1)
February 2008 &(2)
January 2008 &(1)
& Your name
& Your email
& Your website小题1:A&推理判断题。根据全文尤其是第二段可知,作者在个人生活方面是一个成功者。B、C两项所述与原文不符;作者热爱生活这一旅程,并非指普通意义上的旅程,故D项错。小题1:C 细节理解题。根据文章第五段I learned to live many years ago. Something really, really bad happened to me…可知。小题1:A&句意理解题。本句意为:生存容易,过真正的生活并不容易。在作者看来,人们往往只顾谋生而活着,并非过着真正的生活。小题1: D&细节推断题。根据第一段I have tried never to let my profession stand in the way of being a good parent(我从不让工作影响自己做一个好母亲).可知。略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。& For long, a little boy was wondering why his deskmate could rank 1st in the class whenever he wanted to, while he himself failed to: he only ranked 21st. At home, he asked his Mom, “Mom, am I more &&21&than others? I feel I am obedient and as careful as him, but &&22&I always fall behind? ” Hearing the words, Mom was aware that her son began to& 23&&the sense of self-respect, which was now being injured by the ranking system.& 24&&at him, she went wordless, not knowing& 25 &to explain. In another test, the son ranked 17th, while his deskmate remained 1st. Back home he &&26 &the same question. Mom really wanted to inform his son that &&27&&differs, which means that students ranking 1st are supposed to be cleverer than normal ones.& 28&, was this discouraging answer the one that her son was constantly& 29&&about? Thank goodness she did not open her mouth.How to answer her son’s question? There were times when she felt an urge to say, “You are too lazy. You are not as hard-working as others…”but she stopped &&30&&imagining her son suffering from the pains of unsatisfied grades and rankings. She thought it &&31&&to put any additional burden on his son and was trying to find out a perfect answer.Time passing swiftly, the son &&32 &primary school. Despite studying harder and better, he was still unable to keep up with his deskmate. To show her pride of him, Mom decided to &&33 &him to the sea. During the trip, she managed to give an answer.Now, the son no longer worries about his &&34&, and there are no boring guys who would inquire his grades in primary school, because, &&35&&the 1st ranking, he is admitted to Tsinghua University. Back home in winter vacation, he was invited to &&36&the students and parents in his high school, In the speech, he mentioned a valuable experience in his childhood, “…When my mother and I were lying on the &&37&, she pointed to the front and said, “Do you see the seabirds struggling for food over there ?When the waves come near, little birds can rise &&38&while awkward seagulls would take more time to complete the process. However, have you noticed birds that finally fly& 39&the endless ocean are none other than the awkward seagulls?” The speech &&40&&many mothers present to tears, including his mother.小题1:A.considerateB.carelessC.stupidD.clever小题2:A.what ifB.how comeC.how aboutD.what for小题3:A.loseB.haveC.winD.beat小题4:A.ShoutingB.GlaringC.StaringD.Pointing小题5:A.whichB.whyC.whenD.how小题6:A.raisedB.metC.answeredD.got小题7:A.intelligenceB.rightC.knowledgeD.strength小题8:A.ThereforeB.StillC.ThusD.However小题9:A.enthusiasticB.curiousC.crazyD.clear小题10:A.ifB.beforeC.unlessD.when小题11:A.cruelB.importantC.disappointedD.necessary小题12:A.attendedB.startedC.finishedD.entered小题13:A.guideB.takeC.bringD.push小题14:A.homeworkB.belongingsC.healthD.rankings小题15:A.inB.byC.withD.on小题16:A.teachB.deliverC.addressD.face小题17:A.floorB.roadC.bankD.beach小题18:A.quicklyB.suddenlyC.slowlyD.sharply小题19:A.intoB.throughC.acrossD.throughout小题20:A.madeB.movedC.impressedD.inspired
完型填空(每小题1.5分,满分30分)Charlie and Jackie joined a wholesale company together just after graduation. Both worked very hard. After several years, the bosses promote Jackie to sales executive but Charlie_46_ a salesman. One day Charlie could not __47_ it anymore, tendered his resignation(辞职书) to the boss and complained the boss did not __48__ hard working staff, but only promoted those who flattered him. He thought it was really __49__.The boss knew that Charlie had spared no _50___ for the company all these years, but in order to help Charlie realize the __51__ between him and Jackie, the boss ask Charlie to do the _52___: “go and find out if anyone is selling watermelon in the market.” Charlie returned and __53__ said yes. the boss asked.“how much per kg?” Charlie went back to the market to ask and returned to ___54__ $12 per kg.The boss told Charlie that we would ask Jackie the _55___ question. Jackie went, returned and said,“boss, only one person is selling watermelon, $12 per kg, $100 for 10kg.he has a _56___ of 340 melons. on the table 58 melons and every melon weighs about 15kg,_57____ from the South two days ago. they are fresh, red and of good __58__ .” Charlie was _59____ and realized the difference between himself and Jackie. he decided not to __60___ but to learn from Jackie.小题1:A.madeB.becauseC.remainedD.kept小题2:A.takeB.doC.getD.put小题3:A.enjoyB.meetC.replyD.value小题4:A.unusualB.unfairC.carelessD.selfless小题5:A.rest.B.troubleC.effectD.effort小题6:A.competitionB.relationshipC.differenceD.distance小题7:A.following.B.findingC.shoppingD.searching小题8:A.stillB.againC.evenD.only小题9:A.offer.B.answerC.remindD.repeat小题10:A.difficult.B.familiarC.sameD.simple小题11:A.totalB.lotC.pileD.number小题12:A.takenB.comeC.boughtD.heard小题13:A.valueB.qualityC.conditionD.shape小题14:A.struckB.movedC.puzzledD.encouraged小题15:A.stayB.stopC.workD.leave
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。When I met Mr Jim Lemon I was a seventeen-year-old freshman at Houston's Jackson Junior High.The chances of my finishing high school were &36 &. I was a troubled teenage.Mr Lemon taught American history and was quite &37 &from the other teachers I had known. Not only was he &38 &, but also he was a great teacher. He pushed and never tolerated the mediocrity(平庸) that had become my standard.On the occasion of our first semester report cards, Mr Lemon &39 &me aside and asked how it was possible that I was a B student in his class and a C student in the &40 &of my classes. I passionately told him about my &41 &parents, the local gangs, the drugs, the fights, the police---all of the evils I had been &42 &to. It was then that Mr Lemon &43 &explained that the only person &44 &for my situation was me. And the only person with the &45 &to change my situation was me. He &46 &me that I was failing not because I was a failure. He inspired me to become a better student and he &47 &my life.Ten years later I was preparing to graduate from a university when I spoke to him again . 48 &I did get him on the phone, I told him that I had been saving money so that I could invite him to come to Hawaii at my &49 &to be a part of my graduation.I'll never forget his &50 &. He said,"Who is this again?" I was just one of hundreds of the students whose life he changed &51 &he had no idea of his influence.Mr Lemon never came to my graduation, but his &52 &taught me another valuable lesson. His final lesson for me was that we will never know or understand the &53 &we have on other people's lives. He taught me that we all have the &54 &to effect people's lives for the &55 &... Or for the worse.&&&&&&小题1:A.nearB.ready C.greatD.slim小题2:A.kindB.excellent C.different D.same小题3:A.strictB.toughC.sympatheticD.warm-hearted小题4:A.scoldedB.calledC.pushedD.dragged小题5:A.restB.mostC.othersD.all小题6:A.qualifiedB.learnedC.well-educatedD.divorced小题7:A.subjectedB.addictedC.referredD.forced小题8:A.nervouslyB.patientlyC.strictlyD.confidently小题9:A.blamedB.capableC.strugglingD.responsible小题10:A.senseB.potentialC.directionD.mood小题11:A.persuadedB.pointedC.convincedD.confirmed小题12:A.changedB.turnedC.supportedD.arranged小题13:A.WhileB.BeforeC.WhenD.After小题14:A.costB.expenseC.treatD.invitation小题15:A.attitudeB.unwillingnessC.teachingD.response小题16:A.andB.howeverC.orD.so小题17:A.absenceB.refusalC.confusionD.decision小题18:A.importanceB.abilityC.impressionD.influence小题19:A.dutyB.opportunityC.responsibilityD.courage小题20:A.easierB.betterC.happierD.simpler&
完形填空(共20小题; 每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从所给的 A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I will never forget the year I was about twelve years old. My mother told us that we would not be &&36&&Christmas gifts because there was not enough money. I felt sad and thought, “What would I say when the other kids asked what I’d &&37&?” Just when I started to &&38&&that there would not be a Christmas that year, three women &&39&&at our house with gifts for all of us. For me they brought a doll, I felt such a sense of &&40&&that I would no longer have to be embarrassed when I returned to school. I wasn’t &&41&. Somebody had thought &&42&&of me to bring me a gift.&Years later, when I stood in the kitchen of my new house, thinking how I wanted to make my &&43&&&&Christmas there special and memorable, I &&44&&remembered the women’s visit. I decided that I wanted to create that same feeling of &&45&&for as many children as I could possibly reach. So I &&46&&a plan and gathered forty people from my company to help. We gathered about 125 orphans (孤儿) at the Christmas party. For every child, we wrapped colorful packages filled with toys, clothes, and school suppliers, &&47&&with a child’s name. We wanted all of them to know they were&&&48&. Before I called out their names and handed them their gifts, I &&49&&them that they couldn’t open their presents &&50&&every child had come forward. Finally the &&51&&they had been waiting for came as I called out, “One, two, three. Open your presents!” As the children opened their packages, their faces beamed and their bright smiles &&52&&up the room. The &&53&&in the room was obvious, and &&54&&&&wasn’t just about toys. It was a feeling –the feeling I knew &&55&&that Christmas so long ago when the women came to visit. I wasn’t forgotten. Somebody thought of me. I matter.&小题1:A.sendingB.receivingC.makingD.exchanging小题2:A.foundB.preparedC.gotD.expected小题3:A.doubtB.hopeC.suggestD.accept小题4:A.broke inB.settled downC.turned upD.showed off小题5:A.reliefB.lossC.achievementD.justice小题6:A.blamedB.lovedC.forgottenD.affected小题7:A.highlyB.littleC.poorlyD.enough小题8:A.presentB.firstC.recentD.previous小题9:A.hardlyB.instantlyC.regularlyD.occasionally小题10:A.strengthB.independenceC.importanceD.safety小题11:A.kept up withB.caught up withC.came up withD.put up with小题12:A.noneB.fewC.someD.each小题13:A.fineB.specialC.helpfulD.normal小题14:A.remindedB.guaranteedC.convincedD.promised小题15:A.afterB.untilC.whenD.since小题16:A.chanceB.giftC.momentD.reward小题17:A.litB.tookC.burnedD.cheered小题18:A.atmosphereB.sympathyC.calmnessD.joy小题19:A.itB.suchC.somethingD.everybody小题20:A.byB.tillC.forD.from
完形填空(共20小题; 每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从下列各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。When a rather dirty, poorly dressed person kneels at your feet and puts out his hands to beg __21____a few coins, do you hurry on, not ___22___ what to do, or do you feel sad and hurriedly ___23___ some money? What should our attitude___24___ beggars be? There can be no question that the world is full of terribly sad stories. It ___25___ be terrible to have no idea where our next meal is going to come from. It seems ___26___ not to give some money to beggars. __27____, most of the world’s great religions order us to be open-hearted and ___28___what we have with those less lucky than ourselves. But has the world changed? Maybe what was morally right in the old days, ___29___ one knew exactly who in the village had suffered misfortune and needed help, is no longer the best idea. Quite a few people will not give to beggars. Let us look at their ___30___.First, some believe that many city beggars dress up ___31___ to look pitiable and actually make a good ___32___ from begging. Giving to beggars only encourages this sort of evil(恶行). __33____, there is the worry that the money you give will be spent on beer, wine or drugs. Thirdly, there is the opinion__34____there is no real excuse for begging. One might be poor, but that is no reason for losing one’s sense of ___35___ and self-dependence. Related to this is the opinion that the problem should be handled by the government __36____ordinary people. Some people think beggars should go to the local government department and __37____ help. It is hard to come to any final conclusion: there are various __38____and we must __39____ them differently. A few coins can save a life in some situations, and even if the money is wasted, that does not take away the moral goodness of the__40____.小题1:A.toB.withC.atD.for小题2:A.knowingB.expectingC.demandingD.settling小题3:A.put awayB.hand overC.take inD.get out小题4:A.atB.inC.overD.towards小题5:A.mustB.canC.needD.might小题6:A.warm-hearted B.generousC.cruelD.considerate小题7:A.StrangelyB.HonestlyC.CertainlyD.Surprisingly小题8:A. give&&&
B. donate&&&&&& C share&&&&&&&&&
D.contribute小题9:A.whyB.whenC.whatD.how小题10:A.argumentsB.quarrelsC.sayingsD.talks小题11:A.on showB.on purposeC.for funD.by accident小题12:A.moneyB.comfortC.livingD.decision小题13:A.SecondlyB.SurelyC.PossiblyD.Then小题14:A.whatB.whetherC.thatD.which小题15:A.goodnessB.prideC.securityD.responsibility小题16:A.rather thanB.or rather C.other thanD.but also小题17:A.produceB.receiveC.earnD.offer小题18:A.casesB.eventsC.conditionsD.states小题19:A.go withB.communicate withC.deal with D.meet with小题20:A.giverB.receiverC.villagerD.government
题型:阅读理解
It was about midday. I’d left work early in the morning to cash a cheque. I walked along to the bank, and found that there weren’t too many people about ten or eleven customers in there, which was pretty unusual for those central city banks. I waited until it was my turn and just went up to the desk and started to talk to the bank clerk. He had a really strange expression on his face -- just sort of blank stare at least I thought he was looking at me and then I realized he was staring over my shoulder. I began to turn round to see what he was looking at. At the same moment the outside bank guard came flying through the door and lay face down on the floor and following him through the door were three frightening masked men. The at least I think the one in front was carrying a gun. Whether or not they said anything at that point I can’t remember to this day, or whether people just automatically put their hands up I’ve just no idea. For a few moments there was just total silence, suddenly broken by the telephone ringing and I remember thinking and wondering who was on the other end of the telephone. Nobody went to answer the telephone, so this thing just kept on ringing and ringing. Then two of the masked men went to the counter, jumped over it and got the cashiers and the bank clerks to start filling the bags with cash. While the two were getting the money, the one at the door who was covering us with the gun was a bit frightened. He started swearing at them, and telling them to hurry up, to get a move on. They jumped back over the counter. One of them slipped as he landed on the floor and fell over and the other two swore at him again. They left through the door. Warning us, “Don’t move, stay like that with your hands up for ten minutes.” And then they just disappeared. Again back to total silence. People put their hands down, I put my hands down but I just stayed exactly where I was.小题1:What does the writer mean by saying “…a pretty unusual number for those central banks” in the first paragraph?A.More customers than usual were staying in the bank.B.Less bank clerks than expected were in the bank.C.There were often more than a dozen customers in the bank.D.More banks should be open to serve customers in the city center.小题2: The bank clerk wore a blank expression on his face probably because ________.A.he was feeling upset at that momentB.he felt puzzled and sensed something terribleC.he was required to keep silenceD.he was threatened with a gun by robbers小题3:Which of the following is true according to the passage?A.The customers didn’t wait in line but jumped the queue because of the confusion.B.All the people in the bank except the writer put their hands up automatically.C.Nobody answered the phone because all the clerks were busy with work.D.the bank workers were forced to fill the robbers’ bags with cash.小题4: What’s the best title of this passage?A.A Street GangB.A Strange BankC.A Bank RobberyD.A Horrible Adventure
My six-year-old granddaughter, Caitlyn, and I stopped at a Tim Horton’s shop for a blueberry cake. As we were going out of the door, a young teenage boy was coming in. This young man had no hair on sides of his head with a set of blue spiked(竖起的)hair on top of it. One of his nostrils(鼻孔) was pierced (扎、穿), and a ring ran through the hole and a chain went across his face and was attached to a ring he was wearing in his ear. He held a skateboard under one arm and a basketball under the other. Caitlyn, who was walking ahead of me, stopped at once when she saw the teenager, I thought he’d scared her and she’d frozen on the spot. I was wrong. My granddaughter backed up against the door and opened it as wide as it would go. Now I was face to face with the young man. I stepped aside and let him pass. His response was a polite “Thank you very much”. On our way to the car, I praised Caitlyn for her manners in holding open the door for the young man. She didn’t seem to be troubled by his appearance, but I wanted to make sure. If a grandmother’s talk about freedom of self-expression and allowing people their differences was in order, I wanted to be ready. As it turned out, the person who needed the talk was me. The only thing Caitlyn noticed about the teenager was the fact that his arms were full. “He would have a hard time to open the door. ”I saw the partially shaved head, the set of spiked hair, the piercing and the chain. She saw a person carrying something under each arm and heading toward a closed door. In the future, I hope to get down on her level and raise my sights. 小题1:What did the author think of the young man? A.Polite. B.Uncommon.C.Frightening.D.Funny.小题2: Caitlyn helped the young man because______ . A.she was scaredB.she didn’t notice his lookC.she wanted to avoid himD.it would be difficult for him to open the door小题3: The underlined sentence suggests that_______ . A.the author was ashamed of herselfB.the author didn’t know how to give a talk on freedomC.a talk on freedom was useless for the granddaughterD.people should have more freedom to express themselves小题4: The author intends to tell us that_______ . A.we shouldn’t judge a person by his lookB.we should allow people more freedom to dress differentlyC.we should be more helpful and tolerant(宽容的)to peopleD.we shouldn’t be too particular about people in life
It is official: Jim Parsons is the new poster child for geekdom. The actor, who recently won his first Emmy for outstanding lead actor in a comedy series for his portrayal of Sheldon Cooper on the hit television show The Big Bang Theory, is the hotness right now.
Parsons is a big hit on the Web as a trending topic on Twitter and has a devoted fan base who spread their adoration via Facebook and fan sites. Parsons is considered by many to be a central part of the sleeper success that has been The Big Bang Theory. The sitcom about two brilliant physicists and their group of friends started out slowly building buzz when it first appeared on CBS in 2007.
Since then, the show has grown into a big success for the network, even raking in fans abroad with its international distribution. In May, The New York Times reported that Warner Bros., which produces and distributes the show, had entered into “what is believed to be one of the most profitable TV deals ever” with TBS and local Fox stations.
Audiences just can’t seem to get enough of the character of Sheldon Cooper, who is as socially dysfunctional as he is bright. Admirers take to Facebook fan pages to post their favorite Sheldon quotes, including: “I’m not insane (crazy), my mother had me tested!” and “They were threatened by my intelligence and too stupid to know that’s why they hated me.” Fans can visit Jim Parsons Online, and there is even a site, , dedicated to the many shirts worn by the character, complete with links to where to buy them. Mary Waring created the site because of her husband’s interest in Sheldon Cooper’s shirts. And with his character’s nerdy character and addiction to all things “Star Trek,” Parsons is also a hit with& fan boys and fan girls. 小题1:The underlined phrase “raking in” means ___________.A.earning the support ofB.making fun of C.classifyingD.comforting小题2:Where are you most likely to find this passage?A.In a biography.B.In a magazine.C.In a talk-show program.D.In a textbook.小题3:What we can infer from the passage?A.Parsons was dreaming about the success before the comedy.B.Mary Waring was interested in Sheldon Cooper’s shirts so she set up a website.C.Before The Big Bang Theory, Parsons was not very popular.D.Sheldon Cooper is a character who is intelligent as well as sociable.小题4:What is the suitable title of the passage?A.The Big Bang Theory Catching our EyesB.Sheldon Cooper Adored by Vast Audiences C.Jim Parsons: Hot on WebD.“Star Trek” loved by boys and girls}

我要回帖

更多关于 have ability of 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信