英语翻译我想起很久以前,曾在那个地方的时候。那时候那些人 电影的光景真是美妙极了

评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)英语翻译那位著名的音乐家躺在床上,欣赏着美妙的音乐(enjoying)电影中的那个场景确实让我非常感动以至于我情不自禁的流泪了(brust into tears)工作犬的任务有很多,例如拖马车,担当人类的守卫,寻找失物等等(involve)这位老人独自居住,所以他饲养了一只狗和他做伴(company)一个有责任感的人应该对自己所做的事负责(responsible,responsibility)
艹有灰机7181
The famous musician enjoy wonderful music lying on the bed.The episode in the film affected me so deeply that I burst into tears.Guidedogs involve many jobs,such as drugging cargons,protecting human beings,looking for lost things etc.The old man lives by longly companied with a dog.A responsible man should be responsible for what he doing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The famous musician lying in bed, enjoying the beautiful musicThe scene in the movie really made me very touched that I can't help shedding tearsWorking dog task has a lot of, for example dr...
The famous musician lied on the bed,enjoying the wonderful musics.The episode in the film touched me so deeply that I cound not burst into tears.Guidedogs involve many jobs, such as drugging...
The famous musician lying in bed is enjoying the wonderful music (enjoying).That scene in the movie really moved me so much that I could not help
bursting into
tears (brust into tears).Wor...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译很久以前.他们看着那说下了感人的话
我爱血色觯雤
A long time ago, they said those touching words at seeing it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A long time ago. They looked at it said that if a moving
Before very long time. They look that spoke the touching words
long ago, with "the matters you wanna describle" which quite shock the heart in their eyes, they said the words as follow.
they saw it, and said those affecting words long time ago.
Long ago ,they saw that and spoke the affecting words.
once upon a time, they said moving words while had a look there i translate very well. i should get the mark. thank you
long long time ago ,they looked at what said movly.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.小刀用来切割东西而它很久以前就被发明了.Knives_______cutting things and they _______many years ago.2.你知道电话是谁发明的吗?它可以用来干什么?Do you know who the telephone______and what______.3.我想要一部电脑因为它能帮我解决许多学习上的难题.I'd like to have a computer because it could_________________in my study.
加菲35日500
1. are used for, were invented 2. was invented by, it can be used for3. help me solve lots of difficult problems
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译在很久很久以前,有一位公主被锁在一座高塔里,有一头巨龙负责看守她.一天来了一位骑着白马的王子,他杀死了巨龙,救出了公主.从此,他们幸福快乐的生活在了一起.
挚爱小段0268
A long time ago, a princess locked in a tower, a dragon, responsible for guarding her. Day to one of the prince on a white horse, and he kills the dragon and rescued the princess. Since then, they are happy living in together
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Long long ago ,there was a princess locked in a high tower, guarded by a huge dragon. One day, a prince came. He killed the dragon and saved the princess.
They lived together happily from then on.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 那时候我们有梦 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信