英语:全部!算我求求你表情包!

英语:全部!求求你!_百度知道
提问者采纳
On the way back home.在回家的路上Because Einstein wore his sweater backwards.因为爱因斯坦把衣服穿反了。Because she wanted to know why Einstein spent so much time with her daughter.因为她想知道为什么爱因斯坦总和她女儿在一起The little girl told him the truth about Einstein's look and brought him cookies, while in return, he helped her with her Maths homework.因为女孩如实评价了爱因斯坦的外表还给他带饼干,作为回报,爱因斯坦帮她辅导数学作业。希望我的回答能帮助到你!!O(∩_∩)O
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求你将英语单词忘不了全部内容发一份给我,谢谢!smilelife@ustc.edu_百度知道
求你将英语单词忘不了全部内容发一份给我,谢谢!smilelife@ustc.edu
我有更好的答案
资料已发,请楼主注意查收!
其他类似问题
英语单词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁那个好人帮下忙 坐坐英语题 求求你们了_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:619,978贴子:
那个好人帮下忙 坐坐英语题 求求你们了收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Unit 1单词练习一、 单词拼写1. When learning English, it is quite important to develop the ability of____________ (交际)。2. Failing in the examination again ___________ (心烦意乱) her a lot.3. Those who are in difficult s___________ usually work harder to get out of it.4. As an e__________ of the newspaper, I should be responsible for what is printed in it.5. He was punished by the school because of his c____________ in the exam.6. Many t__________ are so crazy about football that they get up to watch football games at midnight.7. My English is very friendly to us. She often gives us some a_________ on learning English.8. It‘s quite n_________ for a person to refuse the offer of help from strangers.9. What is the r_________ for your absence of yesterday’s meeting?10. Dancing with the rich in the party, he had a f_________ of being laughed at.二、 选词填空。&&&& face to face&&&& list&&&& concern about&&& go through&&& share&&&& reason&&& suffer&&& point&&&& habit&&& add up1. Every time he __________ the figures, he gets a different answer.2. They are ___________ with a new problem which they must solve at once.3. I am not in the ___________ of going to see a film in the day.4. She ____________ all the things she had to buy.5. What are the _____________ to look for when you are buying a new computer.6. She just suddenly left without giving any_____________.7. We _____________ the cost of the meal.8. Mr. Zhang ____________ heavy loses in the accident.9. She has _____________ an unhappy time recently.10. She thinks only of herself, she never ______________ other people. 三、 短语翻译1. 努力去做某事________________________2. 根据_____________________3. 对……很狂热______________________4. 度假_________________5. 关心__________________6. 镇定下来______________________7. 与……相处得好\不好________________________8. 有……的麻烦______________________9. 经历,经受___________________________10. 故意________________________第一节:单句改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)下列每个句子均有一处错误,请找出并改正。66. I find Jackie’s really to classical music.67. It’s nice to have someone you can share your problems.68. She had some exciting adventure in Egypt.69. My brother is fond for pointing out my mistakes.70. All my courage deserts me when I walked into the exam room.71. Neil left just after midnight and so does Roz.72. They were arguing with which program to watch.73. She is a very kind woman and loyal by her friends.74. I really enjoyed your party — it was such a good fun.75. The front passengers were lucky to survive by the accident.Unit 1单词练习一、 单词拼写1. When learning English, it is quite important to develop the ability of____________ (交际)。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
2. Failing in the examination again ___________ (心烦意乱) her a lot.3. Those who are in difficult s___________ usually work harder to get out of it.4. As an e__________ of the newspaper, I should be responsible for what is printed in it.5. He was punished by the school because of his c____________ in the exam.6. Many t__________ are so crazy about football that they get up to watch football games at midnight.7. My English is very friendly to us. She often gives us some a_________ on learning English.8. It‘s quite n_________ for a person to refuse the offer of help from strangers.9. What is the r_________ for your absence of yesterday’s meeting?10. Dancing with the rich in the party, he had a f_________ of being laughed at.二、 选词填空。&&&& face to face&&&& list&&&& concern about&&& go through&&& share&&&& reason&&& suffer&&& point&&&& habit&&& add up1. Every time he __________ the figures, he gets a different answer.2. They are ___________ with a new problem which they must solve at once.3. I am not in the ___________ of going to see a film in the day.4. She ____________ all the things she had to buy.5. What are the _____________ to look for when you are buying a new computer.6. She just suddenly left without giving any_____________.7. We _____________ the cost of the meal.8. Mr. Zhang ____________ heavy loses in the accident.9. She has _____________ an unhappy time recently.10. She thinks only of herself, she never ______________ other people. 三、 短语翻译1. 努力去做某事________________________2. 根据_____________________3. 对……很狂热______________________4. 度假_________________5. 关心__________________6. 镇定下来______________________7. 与……相处得好\不好________________________8. 有……的麻烦______________________9. 经历,经受___________________________10. 故意________________________第一节:单句改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)下列每个句子均有一处错误,请找出并改正。66. I find Jackie’s really to classical music.67. It’s nice to have someone you can share your problems.68. She had some exciting adventure in Egypt.69. My brother is fond for pointing out my mistakes.70. All my courage deserts me when I walked into the exam room.71. Neil left just after midnight and so does Roz.72. They were arguing with which program to watch.73. She is a very kind woman and loyal by her friends.74. I really enjoyed your party — it was such a good fun.75. The front passengers were lucky to survive by the accident.
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或初中英语7A听力与阅读全部听力正确答案(江苏美术出版社) 求求你帮我把答案打玩吧,我弟弟托我的,十分感谢_百度知道
初中英语7A听力与阅读全部听力正确答案(江苏美术出版社) 求求你帮我把答案打玩吧,我弟弟托我的,十分感谢
蓝色封面的那本
我有更好的答案
ACCBADCDCCB
其他类似问题
江苏美术出版社的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者: