《Red》美歌手泰勒·斯威夫特专辑《Red》歌曲泰勒于美间10月22发行第四张录音室新专辑《Red》
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁五月二十号湖南卫视天天向上节目中黄冈中学学生和主持人进场时有一首好听的英文歌 请问这首歌的歌名是什么
五月二十号湖南卫视天天向上节目中黄冈中学学生和主持人进场时有一首好听的英文歌 请问这首歌的歌名是什么
我觉得应该是Justin Bieber的《BaBy》吧
Ohh wooaah (3x) You know you love me,I know you care You shout whenever, And I'll be there You want my love, You want my heart And we will never ever ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playing Were just friends, Or are we saying So theres another one, Looks right in my eyes My first love broke my heart for the first time, And I was like Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine mine Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine, oh oh For you, I would have done whatever Another chance and we, We get together And wanna play it cool, About loosin' you I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring And i'm in piece , baby fix me And you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream Im going down, down, dooown And just can't believe my first love won't be around Baby, baby, baby nooo Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine When i was 13 i had my first love Here was nobody to compare my baby And nobody came between us or could ever come above She had me goin crazy Oh i was starstruck. She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks She made my heart pound Asking for a beat when i see her in the street And in the school on the playground But i really wanna see her on the weekends She knows she got me dazy Cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking But i just keep on sayin Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine x2 Now Im all gone 本站歌词来自互联网
其他回答 (2)
Declan galbraith 的歌很好听见哦,如an angel 啊tell me why…!他是英国的音乐神童呢!他很棒很棒哦
是Justin bieber的baby,超好听,Justin bieber16岁,加拿大的男歌手
相关知识等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号本期天天向上李菲儿出场的音乐_百度知道
本期天天向上李菲儿出场的音乐
求近经听首歌
提问者采纳
《Boom Clap》电影《星运错》电影原声带收录首歌曲由Charli XCX献唱
提问者评价
来自团队: