响起一声回音
a returnable writ.
必须送还的令状传票
Customize Return Receipts
定制返回的收据
Smith was returned as MP for Bath.
史密斯当选为巴斯市的议员.
To decline emoluments and return allowance
2014return?是什么意思由沪江网提供。a return made with the back of the hand facing the direction of the stroke.的翻译是:一个返回的,背面的方向的一方面面临着的行程。As clocks return an absolute measure of time, they are not usually used directly.的翻译是:作为时钟返回一个绝对测量的时间,他们通常不直接使用。The people petitioned the government to be allowed to return to their island.的翻译是:政府请愿的人允许他们回到他们的岛上。Return to me tomorrow, and keep your own counsel on this subject.的翻译是:返回我的明天,并让您自己的律师就这一主题。They had to return to camp because their food supply was running low.的翻译是:他们要返回营地,因为它们的食物供应不足。The Odyssey describes the return of the Greek hero Odysseus from the Trojan War.的翻译是:《奥德赛》描述了希腊英雄奥德修斯返回从特洛伊战争的胜利。Receiving or subjected to an action without responding or initiating an action in return.的翻译是:接收或受到一个行动,而无需返回的响应或发起一个行动。a young foreigner who lives with a family in return for doing light housework.的翻译是:一个年轻的外国人生活在一个家庭的返回做灯做家务。and it is her family that makes Tess return to Alex in the last.的翻译是:,这是她家庭,使苔丝回到亚历克斯在最后一次。(Australian) a
when properly thrown will return to thrower.的翻译是:In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs.的翻译是:在这一点,那个乞丐站在他的头部和演唱了歌曲。And then, some day, although this is seldom done, you really ought to return it.的翻译是:然后,有一天,虽然这是很少这样做,您真的应该思考要退货。Hell-bent on getting his revenge he embarked on hard training for a return fight.的翻译是:一意孤行让他报复他走上为恢复训练。I will lend you my books, but you have to promise me to return them soon.的翻译是:我会全力支持你我的书,但你必须答应我将他们送回。She offered a reward for the return of her lost bracelet的翻译是:她提供了一个回报她所失去的手镯返回We intend to celebrate their return by going on a tremendous &bum&.的翻译是:我们打算庆祝他们的回返,在一个巨大&范&。Shall we return them to you, or hold them at your disposal? 的翻译是:我们是否应将其归还你,或使它们保持在你的支配?The money that returns traffic bank credit card fills which kinds of form, how to return & ? ?的翻译是:这笔钱,银行信用卡返回通信的填充的各种形式,如何退货&? ?After each emergency, men expected their wives to return to the stove, and they often did.的翻译是:每一个紧急后,男子预期他们的妻子以返回到炉、经常是。in the summer of 1958 the pianist had a sensationally triumphant return.的翻译是:在1958年夏季的一个顺滑舒畅了钢琴家凯旋。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright (C) 2005 - . All Rights Reserved.income-taxreturn
您要查找的是不是:
进来者(移民)
Indian Ocean Commonwealth Submarine Cable,印度洋联邦海底电缆
(=tumor)(肿)瘤
因科莫(在津巴布韦
食用淡水鱼之一种
uncommon 不凡的、罕有的、难得的
铸印有花纹的
如果不是以上词条,让海词编辑来提供解释
的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:单词:live         
[laiv,liv]v.活着, 居住, 过着 adj.活的, 直播的, 现场的, 带电的, 燃烧着的, 当前的 adv.现场
例句与用法:
Now you've been left some money you can afford to live it up a bit.
既然留有这些钱,你就可以痛快享受一番了。
After she died he had nothing to live for.
她去世后,他便没有了生活目标。
He's a tramp and used to living rough.
他是流浪汉,惯于风餐雨卧。
Mozart is dead but his music lives on.
莫扎特人已作古,但他的音乐作品却万世流传。
It wasn't a recorded show, it was live
这不是录音表演, 这是现场转播。
People cannot live without air.
没有空气,人们就不能生存。
The cat is playing with a live mouse.
猫在戏弄那只活老鼠。
Where do you live?
你住在哪儿?
词形变化:
英英解释:动词 live:
inhabit or live in
live in a certain style
endure or last
support oneself
have life, be alive
have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
pursue a positive and satisfying existence
形容词 live:
actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing
exerting force or containing energy
possessing life
highly reverberant
charged with an explosive
rebounds readily
abounding with life and energy
in current use or ready for use
of current relevance
charged or energized with electricity
capable of erupting
副词 live:
not recorded
单词:live         
liveliveD.J.:[liv]K.K.:[l&#618v]vi.1.■活, 生存Are your parents living?你父母还健在吗?2.■居住; 住She lives about ten miles from my house.她的住处离我家约十英里远。3.■继续存在, 留存As long as I live, the bridge lives.人在, 桥就在。vt. & vi.1.■以某种方式生活Eat to live but not live to eat.人为了活着而吃饭, 而不是为了吃饭而活着。She lived a virgin.她终生未嫁。I lived a happy life.我过着幸福的生活。[laiv]adj.1.■活的, 有生命的That is a live fish.那是条活鱼。2.■真正的We saw a real live rattlesnake!我们看到一条真的响尾蛇!3.■燃烧着的We cooked the steak over live coals.我们是把牛排放在燃烧的煤上烤的。4.■带电的Be careful, this wire is live.当心, 这根电线有电。5.■未爆炸的; 随时可用的They found a live bomb in the valley.他们在山谷里发现一枚未爆炸的炸弹。6.■当前重要的Shortage of funds is still very much a live issue.资金短缺仍然是当前的重大问题。7.■现场直播的, 实况转播的It was a live broadcast, not a recording.那是现场直播, 不是录音。adv.1.■实地, 现场地, 以直播方式The football game is going out live.足球赛正在进行实况转播。
live 在牛津词典中的解释
live1[l&#618v]verb[no obj.]remain alive活着the doctors said she had only six months to live.医生说她只剩下六个月可活了。both cats lived to a ripe age.两只猫都活到了成年。■[with adverbial]be alive at a specified time生活在he lived four centuries ago.他生活在四百年前。■[with adverbial]spend one's life in a particular way or under particular circumstances活,过活people are living in fear in the wake of the shootings.在那些枪杀过后,人们活在恐惧之中。■[with obj. and adverbial]lead (one's life) in a particular way过着…的生活he was living a life of luxury in Australia.他在澳大利亚过着奢华的生活。■supply oneself with the means of subsistence以…为生they live by hunting and fishing.他们以狩猎和捕鱼为生。■survive in someone' be remembered留存(在记忆中),活在心中only the name lived on.只有名字活在人们心中。■have an exciting or fulfilling life(刺激、满足的)生活he couldn't wait to get out of school and really start living.他迫不及待地想迈出学校,开始真正的生活。■(archaic)(of a ship) remain afloat(古)(船)逃过劫难,继续飘流[no obj., with adverbial]make one's home in a particular place or with a particular person居住I've lived in the East End all my life.我一辈子都住在伦敦东区。they lived with his grandparents.他们和祖父母住在一起。■(informal)(of an object) be kept in a particular place(非正式)(物)搁置在(某处)I told her where the coffee lived and went back to sleep.我告诉她咖啡搁在哪,就又睡着了。常用词组as I live and breatheused, especially in spoken English, to express one's surprise at coming across someone or something[多用于英语口语中,表达见到某人某事的惊喜]真没想到good God, Jack Stone, as I live and breathe!.老天,杰克?斯通,真没想到!。be living on borrowed time见 borrowlive and breathe somethingbe extremely interested in or enthusiastic about a particular subject or activity and so devote a great deal of one's time to it热衷于they live and breathe Italy and all things Italian.他们热衷于意大利和与意大利有关的所有东西。live and let live(proverb)you should tolerate the opinions and behaviour of others so that they will similarly tolerate your own(谚)给别人留点儿面子(或: 自己活也让别人活;相互宽容)live by one's wits见 witlive dangerouslydo something risky, especially on a habitual basis活在刀刃上live for the moment见 momentlive in hopebe or remain optimistic about something乐观,活在希望中live in the pasthave old-fashioned or outdated ideas and attitudes活在过去里,思想守旧,老古董■dwell on or reminisce at length about past events怀旧live in sin见 sinlive it up(informal)spend one's time in an extremely enjoyable way, typically by spending a great deal of money or engaging in an exciting social life(非正式)狂欢,尽情享乐live off (或 on) the fat of the land见 fatlive off the land见 landlive out of a suitcaselive or stay somewhere on a temporary basis and with only a limited selection of one's belongings, typically because one's occupation requires a great deal of travelling(因公)经常出差居无定所,提着衣箱过日子,背着铺盖卷过日子live one's own lifefollow one's own plans and principles independent of others按自己的意志活;靠自己活live roughlive and sleep outdoors as a consequence of having no proper home无家可归,露宿街头live to fight another daysurvive a particular experience or ordeal大难不死,熬过来了live to regret somethingcome to wish that one had not done something追悔莫及,悔不该当初those who put work before their family life often live to regret it.把工作看得比家庭重的人常常追悔莫及。live to tell the talesurvive a dangerous experience and be able to tell others about it大难不死,以示后人live with oneselfbe able to retain one's self-respect as a consequence of one's actions要脸,保持自尊taking money from children—how can you live with yourself?.从孩子手里拿钱——你还要不要脸了?。long live —!said to express loyalty or support for a specified person or thing[用以表达忠诚和支持]…万岁!long live the Queen!.女王万岁!。where one lives(N. Amer. informal)at, to, or in the right, vital, or most vulnerable spot(北美,非正式)在死穴上,在要害处it gets me where I live.这下点了我的死穴。you haven't livedused, especially in spoken English, as a way of enthusiastically recommending something to someone who has not experienced it[多见于口语,向未经历过的人热情介绍]你是不知道啊!you (或 we) live and learnused, especially in spoken English, to acknowledge that a fact is new to one[用于口语,承认不知道]活到老学到老语源Old English libban, lifian, of G related to Dutch leven and German leben, also to life and leave继承用法live something down[usu. with negative]succeed in making others forget something embarrassing that has happened[常用于否定句中]洗心革面,重新来过live forregard as the purpose or most important aspect of one's life是…的生命, 为…活着Tony lived for his painting.绘画是托尼的生命。live in(of an employee or student) reside at the place where one works or studies(雇员,学生)住宿舍live off (或 on)depend on (someone or something) as a source of income or support靠…过日子,以…为生if you think you're going to live off me for the rest of your life, you're mistaken.你要是以为能靠我过日子,那就想错了。■have (a particular amount of money) with which to buy food and other necessities有糊口的钱■subsist on (a particular type of food)以…为粮食■(of a person) eat, or seem to eat, only (a particular type of food)(人)只吃…she used to live on bacon and tomato sandwiches.她过去只吃咸肉和马铃薯三明治。live out(of an employee or student) reside away from the place where one works or studies(雇员,学生)不住在宿舍里live something outdo in reality that which one has thought or dreamed about实现(梦想)your wedding day is the one time that you can live out your most romantic fantasies.结婚那天,你可以实现自己最浪漫的梦想。spend the rest of one's life in a particular place or particular circumstances度过余生he lived out his days as a happy family man.他作为一个居家男人度过余生。live throughsurvive (an unpleasant experience or period)熬过both men lived through the Depression.两个人都熬过了大萧条。live together(especially of a couple not married to each other) share a home and have a sexual relationship(未婚)同居live up tofulfil (expectations)完成(心愿)■fulfil (an undertaking)完成(工作)the president lived up to his promise to set America swiftly on a new path.总统实践了迅速使美国走上新路的诺言。live withshare a home and have a sexual relationship with (someone to whom one is not married)(未婚)同居accept or tolerate (something unpleasant)接受,容忍our marriage was a failure—you have to learn to live with that fact.我们的婚姻很失败——你必须学会接受这个事实。live2[l&#652&#618v]adjective[attrib.]n living活着的live animals.活着的动物。the number of live births and deaths.出生和死亡数字。■(of a vaccine) containing viruses or bacteria that are living but of a mild or attenuated strain(疫苗)有(受控制的)活体病毒或(细菌)的■(of yogurt) containing the living micro-organisms by which it is formed(酸奶)有活性菌的(of a musical performance) given in concert, not on a recording(音乐表演)现场的there is traditional live music played most nights.大多数夜晚都有现场音乐演出。■(of a broadcast) transmitted at the time of occurrence, not from a recording(广播)现场直播的,实况转播的live coverage of the match.比赛的实况转播。■(of a musical recording) made during a concert, not in a studio(唱片)实录的,现场的a live album.现场实况专辑。(of a wire or device) connected to a source of electric current(线路,仪器)带电的,通电的■of, containing, or using undetonated explosive(装有)引爆物的live ammunition.实弹。■(of coals) glowing(煤)燃烧的■(of a match) unused(火柴)未用过的■(of a wheel or axle in machinery) moving or imparting motion(机器中轮或轴)运动的,传动的(of a question or subject) of current or continuing interest and importance(问题,话题)最新的,热点的the future organization of Europe has become a live issue.未来的欧洲组织已成热点话题。adverbas or at an actual event or performance现场直播地,实况转播地the match will be televised live.这场比赛会在电视上直播。常用词组go live(Computing)(of a system) become operational(计算机)(系统)启动语源mid 16th cent.: shortening of alive
live 在给力大辞典中的解释
livevi.1. 活, 活着Are your parents living?你父母亲健在吗?2. 继续活He lived to the age of 70.他活到七十岁。3. 住, 居住[Q]She lives about ten miles from my house.她住在离我们的屋子大约十英里远处。4. 生活, 过活[Q]The family lived on relief.这家人靠救济生活。5. 享受人生I want to live, not just to exist.我要享受生活, 而不仅仅是活着。6. 存留These books will live through out the ages.这些书将是传世之作。vt.1. 过(生活); 度过That young man lived a life of luxury.那年轻人过着奢侈的生活。2. 实践; 经历None of the others have lived my experiences.其他人没有一个经历过我的这些遭遇。
词形变化:过去式:lived过去分词:lived现在进行时:living
短语词组:live by1. 靠……过活Jack lived by writing for a newspaper.杰克靠给一家报纸写稿来维持生活。live out1. 活过(某一段时间)The patient lived out another three days.病人又活了三天。live through1. 经历过He has lived through two world wars.他经历过两次世界大战。live up to1. 实践; 不辜负You must live up to your promise.你必须实践自己的诺言。live with1. 与……住在一起My uncle lived with us for two years.我叔叔曾在我家住了两年。
词义辨析:同义:vi.活着; 生存existbe alivevi.居住resideoccupydwellstayhouseroominhabit反义:vt.vi.活die
livea.1. 活的, 有生命的[B]We sell live fish.我们出售活鱼。2. 燃着的We cooked the steak over live coals.我们在燃烧着的炭上煎牛排。3. (炸弹等)未爆炸的4. 通着电流的Stay away. That wire is live.别碰它。那电线是带电的。5. 实况播送的We watched a live television show.我们观看了一场电视现场直播的表演。ad.在(或从)表演现场; 以实况(转播)The football game was televised live.足球比赛由电视现场直播。
词形变化:形容词比较级:liver形容词最高级:livest
短语词组:live by1. 靠……过活Jack lived by writing for a newspaper.杰克靠给一家报纸写稿来维持生活。live out1. 活过(某一段时间)The patient lived out another three days.病人又活了三天。live through1. 经历过He has lived through two world wars.他经历过两次世界大战。live up to1. 实践; 不辜负You must live up to your promise.你必须实践自己的诺言。live with1. 与……住在一起My uncle lived with us for two years.我叔叔曾在我家住了两年。
词义辨析:反义:a.活的dead
live 在现代词典中的解释
livelive[laiv]adj.1.■活(跃, 泼, 动)的, 有生命的2.■[谑][常接在 real 之后]真的, 活生生的3.■有精神的, 生气勃勃的4.■燃烧着的5.■可变的, 暂时的; 尚在争论中的6.■正在使用着的; (球等)正在玩的7.■(空气)清新的; (颜色)鲜艳的8.■(稿子等)尚未排版的9.■实况转播的10.■(机器等)运转着的; 传动的; 动力发动机的11.■装着炸药的, 实弹的; 有作用的; 通电的12.■(岩石等)未使用过的; 未采掘的, 原状的13.■炽热的14.■天然的15.■充[通, 带]电的, 有电压的16.■相位的, 有应力的17.■放射性的18.■配线中正极接地的live shrimps活虾live fish活鱼a real live gun真枪(指不是玩具)a live teacher精力旺盛的老师live eyes炯炯有神的眼睛live fire wood燃烧着的木柴a live issue尚在争论中的问题live ideas新思想live colors鲜艳的颜色词性变化live[laiv]adv.1.■现场The race will be telecast live.比赛将有电视现场播出。继承用法live-boxn.1.■放在河中使鱼虾保持新鲜的箩筐参考词汇见
live 在21世纪词典中的解释
live1[liv]vi.1.■活着;有生命;生存:Is her father living?她父亲还健在吗?2.■过活,过日子;过特定方式的生活:The old man is living in comfort.老人过着舒适的生活。3.■(按照规矩)管理生活,控制生活:He lives by a strict moral code.他按照严格的道德准则生活。4.■一直活到;(事物)继续存在:His grandfather lived to a hundred.他的祖父活到了100岁。5.■充分享受人生;体验人生乐趣;生活过得有意义:She didn't know how to live.她不懂得如何享受生活。6.■以…为生;靠…过活(常与on或upon连用):He lives mainly on his monthly income.他主要靠自己的月收入生活。7.■以…为主食;靠吃…维持生存:The family lived on wild plants.全家人靠吃野菜度日。8.■居住(常与in连用):My brother is living in Sydney.我兄弟居住于悉尼。9.■(人物形象等)栩栩如生,生动传神:The writer made this historical character live in his book.作家在书中将这一历史人物描写得栩栩如生。10.■留在人们记忆中:The general's feats will live after him.将军的伟绩将永留人世。11.■保持自尊心vt.1.■过…的生活;度过:to live one's happy and comfortable life过幸福而舒适的生活2.■实践;(在自己的生活中)表现:He hated to live a lie.他极不愿意虚伪地生活。to live one's faith恪守信念3.■演活(某角色);活现(某角色)as I live and breathe[口语]只要我还有口气(用来表示坚决)(as sure) as I live的的确确[亦作as sure as one lives]He lives long that lives well.[谚语]过得好就是长寿。live and learn活到老,学到老;活得久,见识多;学到新事物;活到老学不了live and let live自己活也让别人活;彼此容忍;互不相扰;不互相挑衅;待人宽,人亦待己宽live beyond(或above) one's income见incomelive fast过放荡的生活短时间内消耗大量精力live high过奢侈的生活;大吃大喝live high off (或 on) the hog见 hoglive it up[俚语]过奢侈的生活;(一反常态地)纵情快乐狂欢live on wind pudding见 puddinglive out of a suitcase (或trunk)[口语] (带着手提箱等)过不定居生活;(因公等)提着手提箱奔忙live rough过苦日子,过艰苦的生活生活困难live to oneself过孤独的生活live under the cat's foot见footlive up在道德(或学识)方面享有崇高地位live well过有道德的生活生活奢华;过优裕生活live with oneself自重,保持自尊心live within (或in) oneself离群索居,生活在个人小天地里live within one's income见 incomelive within one's means见 meanslong live…万岁!where one lives[美国俚语]要害变形vi.livedliving
精品软件下载
唐宋诗词精选

实用知识:
友情链接:}

我要回帖

更多关于 live版是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信