请以“你知道哪些电视节目的种类”以远方为题的作文200单词英语作文(初中水平)

中国梦的英语作文及翻译(初中水平)300个单词
中国梦的英语作文及翻译(初中水平)300个单词
Recently we had a class meeting on the topic of My Chinese Dream. Inspired by President Xi’s Chinese Dream, everyone talked enthusiastically about his understanding of the Chinese Dream. We all believe that this dream will come true in the future.    I also talked about my own dream. I have always wanted to be a doctor. Not only can doctors save people’s lives but also they are doing a respectable job. Doctors can also help people to live a better life with their professional knowledge.    To realize my dream, I must try to work hard from now on. I must learn as much as I can so that I can get into a good medical college, where I can prepare myself adequately for the job of a doctor. Only in this way can I accomplish my goal翻译:最近我们班会上面的主题是“我的中国梦”。被习主席的中国梦感染,每个人都热情地发表自己对于中国梦的理解。我们都相信未来会圆梦。 我也讲了讲自己的梦。我经常想去当医生。不但是能治病救人,还因为医生是一个受人尊敬的职业。医生也可以用他们的专业知识帮助人们活得更好。 为了实现我的梦想,我必须从现在开始努力学习。我必须学的足够多,多到能够考入医学院。那是我能够充分为自己的医生工作做准备的地方。只有这样我才能圆梦。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家以初中生水平写一篇关于光盘活动的英语作文,字数在50个单词以上80个单词以下,最好附上中文翻译。_百度知道
以初中生水平写一篇关于光盘活动的英语作文,字数在50个单词以上80个单词以下,最好附上中文翻译。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
nongovernmental
organizations
'Clean
Campaign ' .
campaign ,
hospitable
generous .
珐畅粹堆诔瞪达缺惮画led
restaurant
restaurants
encouraging
students ,
contribute
semester, 12
restaurants
everyone does
大概就是围绕不要浪费食物,最后简短的说一说自己的建议或者我该怎么做
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以新年你要做么事写一篇英语作文,(初二水平)写三篇类型的短文,单词数适中即可,好了我给10分_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以新年你要做么事写一篇英语作文,(初二水平)写三篇类型的短文,单词数适中即可,好了我给10分
以新年你要做么事写一篇英语作文,(初二水平)写三篇类型的短文,单词数适中即可,好了我给10分
This year,my new year’s resolution is to pass the English test.I have been studying hard to improve my English,but my English is still not very good,and last year,I failed the exam.This year,I will work even harder,and I will try to pass my English test by the end of this semester.I know it’s not easy,and I know it requires a lot of work.But I think I can do it.Because this is my New Year’s resolution.今年,我新的一年的决议是要通过英语测试.我一直在努力学习提高我的英语,但我的英语还不是很好,而去年,我考试不及格.今年,我会更加努力,我将努力通过,在本学期结束时,我的英语考试.我知道这并不容易,我也知道这需要大量的工作(译成:'学习'更好).但我想我能做到这一点.因为这是我新一年的决议.
您可能关注的推广关于你最喜欢的电视节目的英语作文 120个单词_百度知道
关于你最喜欢的电视节目的英语作文 120个单词
y Favorite Program Nowadays more and more programs are shown every day. B which is broadcasted by CCTV at 5&#39. My Favourite Program on TV I like watch the news about China on TV best:30 in the afternoon. It is an interesting as well as instructive program:00 to 6,I turn on the TVset and watch it on the sofa. The program provides us with knowledge in natural and scientific aspects.I like the program very much,a famous host. My favorite program is & s really a great joy to watch it. Ifyou don&#39, presentDiscovery&quot. I like to know about the secrets of animals and some scientific research. I acquire some knowledge about nature and science of the past,lasts half an hour, the pictures are very vivid and beautiful,because I can know a lot about our country from it. It&#39.Everyday when I get home from school.It is from 6;t believe what I said, just watch it by yourself. and then you will know I am right.The program is in charge by ***.It comes out in th clock every other afternoon, except weekends
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
It is wrong to kill them for food. I hope I can do something
lifeMy Favorite TV Show
My favorite TV show is Animal World. I can watch the show every Sunday evening. But in the show we can see more animals. Animals are our friends. We can learn a lot about animals from it. The show tells us something about the animals&#39, there are also many kinds of animals. In some zoos. We must do our best to protect them
As we all kown,nowadays there is a variety of television program.Usually,they are something about politics,economics, physical culture, literature and so on.Of course ,there are some programs about entertainment. What attracted me most is “” This program is charming,not only by its interesting ways to tntroduce literature ,but also by the amplification of knowledge. In aspect of the entertainment,it make the story or the viewpoint in the book more lively.Obvirously,it is more easy to understang than read the Chinese old words by ourselves.There is no doublt that it broadens our horizons.We can gain more kownledge about Chinese literature from the study of “The Red Chamber Dream” by LiuXinwu.We can kown better about the history by watching this program when YiZhongtian talked something about &Romance of the Three Kingdoms&.But for YuDan’s opinion of the confucian analects,we can have a better understangding of Confucianism. Thanks for “Baijiajiangtan”,I can entertain myself with broaden my horizon at the same time!
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文假如你是一名导游,请你以How to get to XX park为题,60词左右初中水平,帮下忙,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文假如你是一名导游,请你以How to get to XX park为题,60词左右初中水平,帮下忙,
英语作文假如你是一名导游,请你以How to get to XX park为题,60词左右初中水平,帮下忙,
Island Hainan is in the south part of our country.The weather there is pretty pleasant.Hai Kou city is the capital of Hainan Province while it is also the biggest city on the island.There,you could either go visit the flower markets or enjoy the delicious seafood.There,you could find many beautiful beaches.People there love walking along the seaside or swimming in the sea.On Island Hainan,you could enjoy bright sunshine,fresh air and beautiful scenery.You will never forget that.
you are a pig !}

我要回帖

更多关于 以想念为题的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信