九年级英语课文朗读unit654页课文翻译 课题 :should I be allowed to make my own decisions?

九年级英语复习导学案
  课题:Unit 1& (九年级)【学习目标】1.熟记考点单词和短语。2.掌握学英语的技巧和方法。【教学重难点】1.重点词汇:try one’s best , look up , regard …as ,instead of , deal with , with the help of ,break off , be angry with , read aloud , feeldifferently , make mistakes , laugh at , later on , make complete sentences ,having trouble/problem/fun doing sth , keep secrets .2.重点语法:①动名词短语作主语;②it作形式主语:It’s easy to learn English well .③疑问代词或疑问副词+不定式。【自主学习】1.—How often do you exercise ?—Twicea week .2.—Howdo you get to school ?—Iride my bike to school . / I take a bus to school . / I walk to school .I get to school by bike /on my bike . / Iget to school by bus . / I get to school on foot .3.—Howdo you make a banana milk shake ?4.—Howwas your school trip ?—Itwas pretty good / relaxing .—Ihad a good time ./ I had fun camping .5.—Howdo you study for a test ?—Istudy by listening to tapes .6.Howdo you like it ? = What do you think of it ?7.Howis the weather today ? = What is the weather like today ?【合作探究】1.OurEnglish teacher asks us to read a&&&&&&&&&&every day .2.Youare too careless , you are the fifth time to make the same m&&&&&&&&&& &.3.Don’tl&&&&&&&&&& &at a person who is in trouble .4.Shehad trouble m&&&& &&&&&&&complete sentences .5.It’sour d&&&&&&&&&& &to sweep the classroom every day .6.Weshould pay a &&&&&&&&&&&&to the way we behave when we are in a foreigncountry .7.U&&&&&&&&&& &you work hard , you will fall behind others .8.Asstudents , we should help e&&&&&&&&&& &other .9.Tomdidn’t do his homework . he played computer games i&&&&&&&&&& &.10.Pleasekeep the s&&&&&&&&&& &between you and me .11.Hereare the r&&&&&&&&&& &of the student activity .12.Lotsof vegetables help us to keep in good h&&&&&&&&&& &.13.I’mt&&&&&&&&&& &. Could you please give something to drink ?课时作业一、基础训练:(&&&& )1.He got &&&&&&&&&&&&F this term .A.the&&&&&&&&&&&& B./&&&&&&&&&&& C.a&&&& &&&&&&&&D.an(&&&& )2.Hiseyesight is poor and he has trouble &&&&&&&&&&&&the words on the blackboard .A.tosee&&&&& &&&&B.see&&&&&&&&&C.seeing&&&&&&&&&& D.sees(&&&& )3.—I’msorry that I can’t come tonight .—&&&&&&&&&&&.A.Notat all&&&&& B.No problem&&& &&C.It’s a pleasure&&& &&&D.It doesn’t matter(&&&& )4.Whatdo you regard him &&&&&&&&&&&&?A.as&&&&&&&& B.to&&&&&&&& C.with&&&&&&&&& D.for(&&&& )5.Haveyou ever studied with a group ? Yes , I have . I have learned a lot &&&&&&&&&.A.bythe way&& &&&&B.with that way &&&&&&C.bythat way &&&&&&D.for that way(&&&& )6.—Doyou ever practise &&&&&&&&&&&&English with your friends?—Yes , I do that &&&&&&&&&&&&.A.speaking, sometime&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.speaking ,sometimeC.speak ,sometime&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D.speak , sometimes(&&&& )7.Wewill have the sports meeting &&&&&&&&&&&&it rains tomorrow .A.if&&&& &&&&&&&&&B.unless&&&&&&&&&&&&C.when&&&&&&&&&&&&D.while(&&&& )8.Ipassed the exam &&&&&&&&&&&&the help of my friend .A.by&&&&&&&&&& &&&B.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.with&&&&&&& &&&&&D.under(&&&& )9.Weshould try our best &&&&&&&&&&&&the problem.A.solve&&&&&&&&& &&B.solution&&&&&&&& &&C.solving&&&&&&&& &&D.tosolve(&&&& )10.Sheneeds some paper &&&&&&&&&&&&.A.towrite on&& &&&&&B.to write dowm& &&&&&C.to write with&& &&&&D.to write二、能力提高:(&&&& )1.Ourhead teacher was quite strict &&&&&&&&&&&&us &&&&&&&&&&&&the homework .A.with, with&&&&& &&&&B.with , in&&&&&&&&&&&C.in , in&&& &&&&&&&D.in , with(&&&& )2.&&&&&&&&&& &do you do with the problem?A.What&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.How&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.When&&&&&&&&&&D.Where(&&&& )3.Iwas &&&&&&&&&&&&the piano at school .A.practice play&&& B.practice to play&&&& C.practicing play& &&D.practicing playing(&&&& )4.—Youspeak English quite well , Mike .—&&&&&&&&&&&.A.Notat all& &&&&&B.Don’t say so&&&&&& C.Thank you&&& &&&&D.That sounds good(&&&& )5.Somestudents find &&&&&&&&&&&&very difficult &&&&&&&&&&&&new words well .A.that…to remember&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.it…to rememberC.this…momorize&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.it…memorize(&&&& )6.—What’syour telephone number ?—Ican’t remember ,&&&&&&&&&& &in the telephone book ,please ?A.look up it&&&&&&&&& B.look it over&&&&&&&& C.look it up&&& &&&&D.look over it(&&&& )7.Ihave trouble &&&&&&&&&&&&the teacher &&&&&&&&&&&&your help .A.understanding, without&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.tounderstand , withC.understanding, with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.tounderstand , without(&&& &)8.Don’t worry &&&&&&&&&&&&your problems . Let’s face the challenges &&&&&&&&&&&&.A.at , instead of&&&& B.about , instead&&&& C.about , instead of &&&&D.with , instead三、拓展探究:1.My father has to ask someone to repair hiscar . (改为同义句)My father has to &&&&&&&&&&&&his car &&&&&&&&&&&&.2.Kate watched TV last night and Lucy watchedTV , too . (改为同义句)Kate watched TV last night ,&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&Lucy .3.I did my homework , I didn’t watch TV. (改为同义句)I did my homework &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&watching TV .4.It helped a lot . (改为同义句)It &&&&&&&&&&&&very &&&&&&&&&&&&.5.We can’t decide when we should go to work .(改为简单句)We can’t decide &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&go to work .九年级英语复习导学案课题:Unit 2【学习目标】1.熟记本单元重点单词、短语、句型.2.掌握used to 的用法.【教学重难点】1.used to & de used to 的区别及用法.2.used to &there be 句型的连用.【自主学习】1.本单元课文和录音稿,完成下面内容.1)非常害怕的&&&&&&&&&&&& &&2)最后&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&3)独处4)开着灯睡觉&&&&&&&&&&&& &&5)关着门学习&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&6)吃糖7)和…聊天&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&8)令某人惊奇的是&&&&&&&&& &&9)即使10)做决定&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&11)以…感到自豪&&&&&&&&&& &&12)放弃做某事2.used to 的各种句型表达方式及回答.【合作探究】以2-4人为一小组谈论自己的过去和现在,运用used to 及一般现在时.【课时检测】一、填词1.These &&&&&&&&&&&&&&fromthe USA are visiting Beijing.2.There are sixty &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&inan hour.3.Ninety and ten is one &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.4.It’s very relaxing to travel &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&car.5.His family was too poor to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&to buy him books.6.You must pay &&&&&&&&&&&&&to your mistakes.7.We must make full use of time. We mustn’t&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&time.二、完成句子8.He made faces and the baby didn’t cry any more. (改为同义句)He made two the baby&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&.9.It took me two hours to water the garden. (改为同义句)I &&&&&&&&two hours &&&&&&&&the garden.10.There used to be a hspital here.(改为反意疑问句)There used to be a hospital here,&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?11.It seems that he doesn’t like thebook . (同义句转换)He &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to like the book.12.Li Lei is a member of our schoolfootball team. (同义句转换)Li Lei&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&our school football team.三、补全对话A:Chen Hong ,is that you?B:Yes,you are ZhangYing,&& ①& &?A:Yes,that’s right.You’ve changed alot.B:Really ? How ?A:You used to be short, Now you aretall.B:Yes,I am.A: &②  . Now you have short hair.B:Yes,you are right.A:And &③ .B:Yes,I still do. But today I havecoutact leases. (隐形眼镜)A: &④  ?B:No.I played the piano. My friendXiao Li played the guitar.A:Oh yes , I &&⑤   .课时作业一、基础训练(选择填空)(&&&& )1.Beinjing &&&&&&&&&a lot in the past ten years.Now it has becomeone of the biggest modern .A.cities&&&&&&&&&&&& B.cityC.cities&&&&&&&&& D.cities(&& &&)2.You have &&&&&&&stamps.will you please give me &&&&&&&&?A.any&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.someC.any&&&&&&&&&&& D.more(&&&& )3.The question is &&&&&&&&he won’t listen to anyone.A.that&& &&&&&&&&B.whether& &&&&&&&&&C.if&& &&&&&&&&&D.when(&&&& )4.Though he has studied &&&&&&&&&at Russia for ten months,he canstill &&&&&&&&&speak the language.A.hard&&&&& B.hardly&& &&&C.hardly&& &&&D.hard(&&&& )5.Ann &&&&&&&&&&here. She left last month.A.no longer works&&&& B.works&&& C.no longer works&& D.works no longer(&&&& )6.&& &&&&&&&I didn’t understand the words,I knew what hewanted.A.Because &&&&&&&&B.Unless &&&&&&&&&C.Even though&& &&&&&&&&D.If(&&&& )7.He’s &&&&&&&&&&&togo abroad.A.decide&&& B.made a decision&& C.made a decide& D.made a decision(&&&& )8.—Is it &&&&&&&&&&that she’s going to South Africa?—Yes,I think so.A.truly&&& &&&&&&B.real&& &&&&&&C.really& &&&&&&&&D.true(&&&& )9.You mustn’t forget &&&&&&&&&&your dictionary when you come here tomorrow.A.to bring& &&&&&&B.bring& &&&&&&&C.to take&& &&&&&&D.take(&&&& )10.When &&&&&&&&&&your mother born ?A.does&& &&&&&&B.did& &&&&&&&&C.was&&&&&&&&D.were二、能力提高(&&&& )11.He has a house &&&&&&&&&his own and it was built &&&&&&&&&hisown.A.on&&&& &&&&&B.of&&&&&&&& C. of&& &&&&&&D. on(&&&& )12.Lana will have a &&&&&&&&&&party for her sister.A.surprised&&& &&&&B.surprise&&& &&&&C.surprises&& &&&&&D.surprisedly(&&&& )13.—My aunt goes to climb Mount Guevery Sunday.—Oh?But she &&&&&&&&&&hate climbing mountains.A.used to&&&& &&&&&B.use to& &&&&&&&&&C.uses to& &&&&&&&&D.is used to三、拓展探究1.The girl often wore a skirt in thepast.The girl &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a skirt.2.Did Joe use to be serious.No,&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&.3.We saw some boys walk past the roomjust now.Some boys &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&walk past the room just now .4.He’s only a child of 11 years old.He’s only &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.九年级英语复习导学案课题:Unit 3【学习目标】1.熟记本单元重点单词、短语、句型。2.掌握情态动词被动式。【教学重难点】1.allow sbto do & be allowed to do 的用法。2.auxv. + be done 的用法。【自主学习】熟读本单元课文,你能顺利地写出下面短语吗?1)一个八十岁的老奶奶&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&2)有一份兼职工作3)八十岁的人&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4)让别人洗衣服5)八十岁&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6)去剪头发7)需要和朋友们共度时光8)每逢上学期间的晚上9)在星期六下午&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&10)考试不及格11)进行测试&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&12)前几天13)更加全神贯注于……14)目前&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&15)一次不寻常的经历16)星期天下午请假&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&17)请三天的假18)严肃对待/热衷于……19)熬夜&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20)反对&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&21)支持22)对……严格&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&23)有一次实现梦想的机会24)关心&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&25)妨碍&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&26)最终27)为自己作出决定【合作探究】以2—4人为小组编一组对话以允许或禁止做某事为话题。【课时检测】单词拼写:1.More than 18-year –olds shouldn’tbe allowed to drive without &&&&&&&&&&&&&.2.Recent &&&&&&&&&&&&&show that the price will go down .3.Mr Wang has been a teacher that hasrich &&&&&&&&&&&&&for twenty years .4.I’m sorry that I can’t &&&&&&&&&&&&&to your question.5.Who will she race &&&&&&&&&&&&&in the next round ?6.All the &&&&&&&&&&&&&on the team are serious about their workexcept him .7.Most of us know the &&&&&&&&&&&&&of taking care of environment .8.You mustn’t tell it to others , Wemust keep it a &&&&&&&&&&&&&.9.The &&&&&&&&&&&&&month of the year is December .课时作业一、基础训练:(&&&&& )1.—I think teenagers should be allowedto go out with their friends in the evening .—&&&&&&&&&&& &. It’s not safe enough .A.I agree&&&&&&&&&&&& B.I think so&&&&&&&&&&&& C.So I do&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.I disagree(&&&&& )2.She used to &&&&&&&&&short and &&&&&&&&&long straihgt hair when she was young .A.have , be&&&&&&&&&& B.be , have&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.be , has&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.has , be(&&&&& )3.I don’t think you fully &&&&&&&&&&&&&the importance of his speech .A.have&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.learn(&&&&& )4.—&&&&&&&&&&& &is the post office ?—It’s about &&&&&&&&&&&&&walk .A.How long , ten minute’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.How far , ten ninutesC.How long ,ten-minutes’&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.How far ,ten minute’s(&&&&& )5.—Do you want to go to the party ?—Yes , if my brother &&&&&&&&&&&&&,too .A.invites&&&&&&&&&& B.is invited&&&&&&&&&&& C.invited&&&&&&&&&& D.will be invited(&&&&& )6.When he grows up , he’s going to be&&&&&&&&&&&&&MBA.A.a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.an&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&C.the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.X(&&&&& )7.&&&&& &&&&&of the two boys likes listening to POP songstather than classical music .A.All&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Both&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Neither&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.None(&&&&& )8.I prefer&&&&&&&&&&& &who write their own lyrics .A.singing&&&&&&&&&&& B.singer&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.to sing&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.singers(&&&&& )9.—Isn’t it supposed to be warm inHainan Island all the year round ?—&&&&&&&&&&& &. So you only need to pack light clotheswhever you go there .(&&&&& )10.Li Xiang &&&&&&&&&&&&&in the end , and his &&&&&&&&&&&&&made us excited .A.succeeded , success&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.succeeds , successfulC.success , succeed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.successful , succeed(&&&&& )11.&&&&&&&&&&& &Thing that I found difficult was Englishgrammar .A.Other&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Others&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Another&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.More(&&&&& )12.You &&&&&&&return the book now . You &&&&&&&keep it till next Friday if you like .A.can’t , can&&&&&&& B.mustn’t , may&&&&&&&& C.needn’t , can&&&&&&&& D.may not , must(&&&&& )13.You’d better &&&&&&&&&&&&&her the surprising news now .A.don’t tell&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.not tell&&&&&&&&&&&& C.won’t tell&&&&&&&&&& D.not to tell(&&&&& )14.The light in the room is on . Hismother &&&&&&&&&&&&&in it .A.must be&&&&&&&&&&& B.need to be&&&&&&&&&&&& C.nustn’t be&&&&&&&&&&& D.can’t be(&&&&& )15.He needs our help ,&&&&&&&&&&& &?A.need&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.does&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.needn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.doesn’t(&&&&& )16.The poor child &&&&&&&&&&&&&good care of .A.should take&&&&&& B.should be take&&&&&& C.should be taken&&&&&&& D.should be take(&&&&& )17.—Hey ,Paul ! Don’t you remember me?—&&&&&&&&&&& &. You are Peter . You used tosit in front ofme .A.Yes , I do&&&&&&&& B.No , I don’t&&&&&&&&& C.Yes , I don’t&&&&&&&&&& D.No , I do(&&&&& )18.—Would you like to go to the moviewith me ?—Sorry , I &&&&&&&&&&&&&to go out tonight .A.won’t be allowed&&&&&&& B.am allowed&&&&&&& C.don’t allow&&&&&&& D.will allow(&&&& &)19.—If we go on wasting water like this , we’ll&&&&&&&&&&& &soon .—Yes , you are right , We should tryour best to save it .A.take it up&&&&&&&&&&& B.use it up&&&&&&&&&&& C.dress it up&&&&&&&&&&& D.run it up(&&&&& )20.Playing computer games every daycan &&&&&&&&&&&&&your study .A.help with&&&&&&&&& B.get in the way of&&&&&&&&&& C.improve&&&&&&&&& D.bad for二、能力提高:(&&&&& )1.—“Do you have enough books to read?”—“No , I think we need &&&&&&&&&&&&&books .”A.another two&&&& &&&&&&B.othertwo&&& &&&&&&&C.twoanother&&&&&&& &&&D.twoother(&&&&& )2.Tom , your hair is too long , Wouldyou please get your hair &&&&&&&&&&&&&?A.cut&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.to cut&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.cutting&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.be cut三、拓展探究:1.Nobody would like to answer yourquestion .Nobody would like to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your question .2.Mei is interested in Western music.Mei is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Western music .九年级英语复习导学案课题:Unit 4【学习目标】1.熟记本单元重点单词、短语、句型。2.掌握虚拟语气的句型结构及用法。【教学重难点】1.表示与现在事实相反的虚拟语气。2.表示与过去事实相反的虚拟语气。【自主学习】复习Unit 4 课文和录音稿,完成汉译英:1)好几百万&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&2)对……担忧3)如果……将会怎样&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&4)未经允许5)一点也不&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&6)相当自信7)充足的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8)与……相处9)使……失望&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&10)想出(办法)【合作探究】两人一组,进行对话——假如你有很多钱,打算做什么?【课时检测】根据句意及首字母提示完成句子。1.The rich man will give a lot ofmoney to medical r&&&&&&&&&&& &.2.If I were you , I’d take a nice p&&&&&&&&&&& (礼物) to her .3.I want to i&&&&&&&&&&& &you to my friend .4.I get n&&&&&&&&&&& &before the exams .5.What if the teacher asked you togive a s&&&&&&&&&&& &?6.Don’t take the newspapers awaywithout p&&&&&&&&&&& &.7.I was i&&&&&&&&&&& &to her birthday party yesterday .8.Mary is doing her homework .Pleasedon’t b&&&&&&&&&&& &her .9.The girl is outgoing and f&&&&&&&&&&& &confident .10.There isn’t p&&&&&&&&&&& &of rain in Hubei this year .11.The old teacher has lots of e&&&&&&&&&&& &in teaching .12.P&&&&&&&&&&& &the potatoes and cut them up , please .13.Don’t p&&&&&&&&&&& &the waste water into the river .14.Thand you for your nice g&&&&&&&&&&& &, I’ll keep it well .15.The boy fell off his bike .L&&&&&&&&&&& &, he didn’t hurt himself .16.The students went on a school triplast Sunday .They bought many s&&&&&&&&&&&&.课时作业一、基础训练:(&&&&& )1.I want a pet very much , but mymother won’t &&&&&&&&&&me have &&&&&&&&&&&.A.keep , one&&&& &&&&&&&B.get , it&&&&& &&&&&&&&C.make , it&&&&& &&&&&&&D.let , one(&&&&& )2.I don’t know &&&&&&&&&&&&&I should &&&&&&&&&&&&&in English .A.that , speak&&&&&&&&&& B.if , speak&&&&&&&&&& C.how , say&&&&&&&&&&& D.what , talk(&&&&& )3.If I were you , I’d like to talk to&&&&&&&&&&&&&who looks &&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.someone , like a friend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.none , friendlyC.anyone ,after himself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.noone , well(&&&&& )4.The girl feels &&&&&&&&&&&&&, maybe she is &&&&&&&&&&&&&ill .A.terribly , terrible&&&& B.terrible , terribly&&&& C.terribly , terribly&&&& D.terrible , terrible(&&&&& )5.I don’t know if it &&&&&&&&&&&&&tomorrow , if it &&&&&&&&&&&&&, I won’t go fishing .A.rains , will rain&&&&& B.will rain , rains&&&&& C.will rain , rain&&&&&& D.rains , rains(&&&&& )6.If Lucy &&&&&&&&&&&&&a boy , she &&&&&&&&&&&&&go there .A.is , will&&&&&&&&& B.was , would&&&&&&&&& C.were , would&&&&&&&& D.will be , will(&&&&& )7.Yesterday Alice &&&&&&&&&&&&&to school , but she didn’t .A.went&&&&&&&&&&& B.didn’t go&&&&&&&&&&& C.would go&&&&&&&&&& D.should have gone(&&&&& )8.There &&&&&&&&&&&&&a New China &&&&&&&&&&&&&our Party .A.is , without&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.won’t be ,withoutC.will be ,with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.wouldn’tbe , without(&&&&& )9.Do we have to finish our homeworkright now ?No , you &&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.mustn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.can’t&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.needn’t&&&&&&&&&&&& D.don’t have(&&&&& )10.We should fight &&&&&&&&&pollution , but we shouldn’t fight &&&&&&&&&&others .A.with , against&&&&&&&& B.against , about&&&&&&& C.with , with&&&&&&&& D.against , with二、能力提高与拓展探究:同义句转换:1.If you have a lot of money , you’llbe hard to know who your real friends are .If you become &&&&&&&&&&&&&,you’ll have a difficult time &&&&&&&&&&&&&who your real friends are .2.The woman sells fruits to get somemoney .The woman makes &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&selling fruits .3.Don’t talk in class , or theteacher will be angry .you talk in class , the teacher &&&&&&&&&&&&&be pleased .4.I don’t wan’t to make my parentsdisappointed , so I have to study hard .I study hard in order &&&&&&&&&&&&&to let my parents &&&&&&&&&&&&&.5.Your are so clever , you alwaysthink of some good ideas .You are &&&&&&&&&&&&&&a clever boy that you alwaysgood ideas .九年级英语复习导学案课题:Unit 5& (九年级)【学习目标】1.熟记本单元重点单词、短语、句型。2.学会使用情态词表示推测的用法。3.提高判断问题和分析问题的能力。【教学重难点】1.情态动词can、could、may、might、can’t、must表示推测的含义与用法。2.根据相关的信息进行合理地推论。【自主学习】熟读本单元课文及录音稿后,找出重点短语。【合作探究】学会根据一定的背景或前题,进行预测或续写。【课时检测】一、用must、might、could、can’t填空:1.The toy &&&&&&&&&&be Bob’s . He is the only littlekid .2.The beautiful trousers& &&&&&&&&&&&be Jim’s . They are too long .3.The football &&&&&&&&&&&be WeiHua’s or Tian Hui’s . They both playfootball .4.The earrings &&&&&&&&&&&be Janie’s . She wears earrings sometimes .5.The testbook &&&&&&&&&&&belong to Tom . It has his name on it .二、句型转换:1.She must be a teacher .(反意问句)She must be a teacher ,&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&?2.This person must be an Englishteacher .(否定句)This person &&&&&&&&&&&be an English teacher .3.Bob has a blue bike .(同义句)The blue bike &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Bob .4.What does this word mean ?(同义句)the &&&&&&&&&&&of this word ?5.I’m sorry , I forgot what he said.(同义句)I’m sorry , I &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&what he said .课时作业一、基础训练:(&&&&& )1.Here is a beautiful dress . The owner&&&&&&&&&&&be a boy .A.must&&&&&&& &&&&&&B.can’t&&&&&&&& &&&&&C.mihgt&&&&&&&&&&& D.could(&&&&& )2.I don’t dnow &&&&&&&&&&&book this is .A.who&&&&&&&& &&&&&B.whose&&&& &&&&&&&&C.whom&& &&&&&&&&&D.who’s(&&&&& )3.What do you think &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?A.the most useful invention is&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.is the most useful inventionC.it is the most usefulinvention&&&&&&&&& &&&&D.is it the most useful invention(&&&&& )4.I saw them &&&&&&&&&&&volleyball this time yesterday .A.play&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.played&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.to play&&&&&&& &&&&&D.playing(&&&&& )5.You have already tried your best ,so you &&&&&&&&&&&worry about the matter .A.can’t&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.mustn’t&&&&&&&&&& &&&C.needn’t&&&&&&& &&&&&D.couldn’t(&&&&& )6.—How beautiful our hometown is !—Yes ,trees and flowers &&&&&&&&&&&everywhere .A.can be seen&&&&&&&& &&&B.can see&&&&&&&&&&&& C.be seen&&&&&&&&&&& D.can’t see(&&&&& )7.This kind of food &&&&&&&&&&&cool ,clean and dry according to theinstructions .A.should be carried&&& &&&B.mustbe put&&& &&C.should be placed&&&& &&D.must be kept(&&&&& )8.—I think it’s going to rain tonight.—&&&&&&&&& &.Which of the following is Not right ?A.I think so .&& &&&&&B.Ihope so .&& &&&&&C.Idon’t think so .&&&&&&& D.I don’t hope so.二、能力提高:(同义句转换)1.The girl seemed to be worried .that the girl &&&&&&&&&&&worried .2.If you know the result of the test,please call me .Please &&&&&&&&&&&me the result of the test by &&&&&&&&&&&if you know it .3.Maybe he will go there with hisparents .is &&&&&&&&&&&that he will go there with his parents .三、拓展探究:(&&&&& )1.—What &&&&&&&&&&&last night ?—A car hit against a tree .A.was happened&&&&&&&& B.happened&&&&&&&& C.was taken place&&&&&&&& D.took place(&&&&& )2.Be careful &&&&&&&&&&&the person who talks much , but does little .A.of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.for(&&&&& )3.The little baby &&&&&&&&&&&good care of .A.should take&&&&&&&& B.should be take&&&&&&& C.should be taken&&&&&&& D.should took九年级英语复习导学案课题:Unit 6【学习目标】1.熟记本单元重点单词、短语、句型。2.学会使用定语从句的用法。【教学重难点】1.定语从句与宾语从句的区别。2.谈论喜好。【自主学习】利用本单元句型即会定语从句的句型表达个人喜好。【合作探究】分组编一个谈论个人喜好的对话。【课时检测】一、用that , which , who 填空。1.Is there anything &&&&&&&&&&&I’d like to eat in the refrigerator?2.He was the first person &&&&&&&&&&&passed the English exam .3.The pen with &&&&&&&&&&&you are writing is Tom’s .二、词汇:1.What &&&&&&&&&&&do you speak ?&&& I speak Chinese .2.Dongyong Park is a good place to &&&&&&&&&&&, you’ll have a good time there .3.They were so happy , because they &&&&&&&&&&&the math exam yesterday .4.Could you give me something to &&&&&&&&&&&?&&&& I’mhungry.课时作业一、单项选择:(&&&&& )1.Let’s go and fly kites ,&&&&&&&&& &?A.will you&&&&&&&&&&&& B.shall we&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.don’t you&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.do you(&&&&& )2.Mr Green has &&&&&&&&&8-year-old son who plays &&&&&&&&&basketball very well .A.a , /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.an , /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.a , the& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.an , the(&&&&& )3.I find &&&&&&&&&&&very difficult to understand people who speakfast .A.it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.this(&&&&& )4.They &&&&&&&&&&&London three times .A.have been&&&& &&&&&B.have gone&&&&&&&&& C.have been to&&&&&&&&&& D.have gone to(&&&&& )5.—I’ve never been to Hong Kong .—Me&&&&&&&&& &.A.too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.neither&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.also(&&&&& )6.This kind of food looks &&&&&&&&&&&andtastes &&&&&&&&&&&.A.good , good&&&&&&&& B.good , well&&&&&&&&& C.well , well&&&&&&&&& D.have gone to(&&&&& )7.This is the most enjoyable journey&&&&&&&&& &I have ever heard of .A.who&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.with who&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&D.that(&&&&& )8.Some girls prefer &&&&&&&&&&&to music to playing sports.A.listen&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.listen to&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.listened&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.listening(&&&&& )9.—Do you like this kind of paper ?—Yes , It &&&&&&&&&&&very nice .A.is felt&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.felt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.feels&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.is feeling(&&&&& )10.This picture reminds me &&&&&&&&&&&my hometown .A.of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.from二、同义句改写:1.She isn’t interested in this book .This book doesn’t &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.2.They liked swimming better thanskating .They &&&&&&&&&&&swimming &&&&&&&&&&&skating .3.My brother has a new car .The new car &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&my brother .4.Mary likes P.E , Tom likes P.E ,too .Mary likes P.E ,&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&Tom .九年级英语复习导学案课题:Unit 7【学习目标】1.熟记本单元重点单词,短语、句型。2.学会运用所学词组,句型来谈论喜欢去旅游的地方。【教学重难点】1.Would like (to do) sth 表意愿和关系用词引导的定语从句。【自主学习】1.Look like&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&2.Medium build &&&&&&&&&&3.a little bit4.What does he do?&&&&&&& &&&5.穿过&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&6.通常,一般而言7.从容,不紧张&&&&&&&&& &&&8.尽快地&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&9.数以千计的10.乐意(做某事)&&&&&& &&&11.相当多,不少&&&&& &&&&12.继续,坚持,保持【课时检测】一、填词:1.Jim is the&&& &&&&&&&&&&of the basketball team .2.What& &&&&&&&&&bowl of noodles would you like?3.People go to Paris because it hasmany beautiful&&& &&&&&&&&.4.—Why you are late?& —Tell me your&& &&&&&&&&&&&.5.—When you leave the room , please&&& &&&&&&&&&&to turn off the light .二、完成句子:1.I’d& like to go to Beijing nextweek . (改为一般疑问句)like to go to Beijing next week?2.I’d like to go to Beijing onvacation this summer . (对画线部分提问)You like to go on vacation this summer?3.Why not consider visiting BaLiIsland? (同义句)Considervisiting BaLi Island?4.What other things can you find inthe drawer ? (同义句)can you see in the drawer ?5.He hoped he could own a new bike . (同义句)Hehoped &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&anew bike.课时作业一、基础训练:选择填空(&&&&& )1.Do you like the place &&&&&&&&&the weather is always cool?A.where& &&&&&&&&&B.what&&&& &&&&&&&C.when&& &&&&&&&&&D.which(&&&&& )2.I think it’s exciting to trek&& &&&&&&&the Jungle.Do you think so?A.past&&&& &&&&&&B.over&&&&&&&&&&& C.through& &&&&&&&&&D. across(&&&&& )3.He offered &&&&&&&&&&&&&&me to school in his car .A.take&&&&&&&&&&&& B.taking&&&&&&&&&&& C.to take&&&&&&&&&&& D.took(&&&&& )4.Linda is dreaming of &&&&&&&&&&&&anexcellent ping-pong player.A.becomes&&&& &&&B.to become& &&&&&&&&C.became& &&&&&&&D.becoming(&&&&& )5.Would you like&& &&&&&&&&tothe movie with us?“yes,& &&&&&&&&&&&.”A.please&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&B.I’d love toC.to go ,I would like&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&D.going,I’d love(&&&&& )6.&& &&&&&&&&&you help me ,I can’t finish the Job in such a short time .A.If&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Since&&&&&&&&&& C.Because&&&&&&&&&&& D . Unless(&&&&& )7.EnShi is becoming a tourist city.&&&&&&&&& &People come here during the holidays everyyear .A.Thousand of&&&& B.Thousards of&&&& C.Five thousand of&&&& D. Five thousands(&&&&& )8.We can’t go &&&&&&&&&&&&&because we have an important meeting .A.anywhere else&&&& B.else anywhere&&&& C.somewhere else&&&&& D.else nowhere(&&&&& )9.Jessica first considered& &&&&&&&&&&him,but then decided to see him.A.write to&&&&&&&& B.writing to&&&&&&& C.writing at&&&&&&&&&& D.write from(&&&&& )10.I have never been to Hawaii.But Ihope to visit it&& &&&&&&&&&&&.A.a day&&&&&&&&&& B.some days&&&&&& C.some day&&&&&&&&&& D.the other day二、能力拓展1.I love thoseplaces.the weather there is always warm .(合并为含有定语从句的句子)I love& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the weather is always warm .2.I can providea big room for you (同义词)I can provide&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a big room.3.He wants tohave a trip to Brazil(同义词)He &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&havea trip to Brazil九年级英语复习导学案课题:Unit 8【学习目标】1.熟记考点单词。2.短语动词。【教学重难点】1.掌握短语动词及其结构特点烽用法。2.学会使用“I will ……”,“I would like……”等句型,向别人提供帮助。【自主学习】熟读Unit 8,翻译下列词组。⑴想出&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&⑵推迟&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&⑶张帖、搭建⑷分发&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&⑸建立、创办&&&&&&&&&& &&&⑹相像⑺用完&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&⑻帮助……解决困难&&&& &&&⑼立即、马上⑽产生结果、成功&&&&&& &&&⑾修理、修补&&&&&&&&&& &&&⑿使振奋⒀把……打扫干净&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&⒁自愿做某事【课堂检测】根据句意及其字母提示完成单词。1.The man is d& &&&&&&&&inone ear .He can’t hear very clearly.2.Could you please f &&&&&&&&&&mycup with milk?3.There is something bad for children in some w& &&&&&&&&on the Internet.4.Mong people became h&& &&&&&&&&afterthe earthquake of Wenchuan.5.S&& &&&&&&&&the door after you go out .6.I can’t i&& &&&&&&&life without the children now.7.He even handed out a&&& &&&&&&&ata local supermarket yesterday.8.I came here s& &&&&&&&&&&&to ask you a question.9.In the past,hundreds of people died of h&& &&&&&&&&&&.10.I am s&& &&&&&&&&they can play in this heat.课时作业一、基础训练(&&&&& )1.&&& &&&&&of the students likes to talk with the teacher.A.Each&& &&&&&&&&&&&B.Everyone& &&&&&&&&&&C.Every&& &&&&&&&&D.Both(&&&&& )2.—I don’t know where Wenchuan is.—Let me &&&&&&&&amap of China for you.A.take&&& &&&&&&&&&&B.bring&&& &&&&&&&&&&C.fetch&&& &&&&&&&&&D.carry(&&&&& )3.A person with good manners neverlaughs&&&& people when they are&&&& trouble.A.on,in&&&& &&&&&&&&B.in,at&&&& &&&&&&&&&C.on,at& &&&&&&&&&&&D.at,in(&&&&& )4.Liu Xiang won 110—meter hurdles in National SportsMeeting last year.The good news&& &&&&&&&&.A.cheered us up&& &&&B.cheered up us&& &&&C.cheers up us&& &&&D.cheers us up(&&&&& )5.Would you help me &&&&&&&, Mr Liu?This question’s too hard for me.—Ok,Let me try.A.after&& &&&&&&&&&&&&B.out&& &&&&&&&&&&&&C.up &&&&&&&&&&&&&D.with(&&&&& )6.—Thank you for helping me.&&&& —&&&& &&&&&&.A.That’s right& &&&&B.My pleasure&&&& C.No,no thanks& &&&D.It doesn’t matter(&&&&& )7.—Jim takes&& &&&&&&&&&hisgrandpa.—You mean he is similar&& &&&&&&&&his grandpa.A.for,as&&&& &&&&&&&B.to,with&&&&&& &&&&&C.after,to&&& &&&&&&&D.away,from(&&&&& )8.What&& &&&&&&&you&&&&&&&&to do when you& &&&&&&&&high school ?A.do,want,finish&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&B.will,want,finishC.are,going,are going to finish&&& &&&&&&&&&D.are,want,are going to finish(&&&&& )9.Can you believe that in&& &&&rich country there should be& &&&&many poor people?A.such,cuch&&& &&&&&&&B.so,so&&&& &&&&&&&C.so,such&&& &&&&&&&D.such a ,so(&&&&& )10.He arrived too late,We were made&&&& for him for two hours.A.wait&&&&& &&&&&&&B.to wait&&&& &&&&&&&C.waited&&& &&&&&&&&D.to be waited二、能力提高与拓展探究(&&&&& )1.Although Jeff loves KFC,he tries&&&& it too often.A.to eat&&&&&& &&&&B.not eat&&& &&&&&&&&C.to not eat& &&&&&&&&&D.not to eat2.Our school will have a meetingtonorrow.a meeting in our school.(&&&&& )3.Not only&& &&&&&&&run his machine,but& &&&&&&&&&repair it.A.can he ,he can&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.he can,he canC.he can,can he&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&D.can he,can he(&&&&& )4.Don’t put off&& &&&&&&&&your paper when the test ends.A.hand in&&&&&&& &&&B.hand out& &&&&&&&&C.handing in&&&& &&&&&&D.to hand in5.Both Tom and Jim like watching football watches.Tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Jim&&&&&&watching football watches.6.I think they can volunteer in the hospital.(改为否定句)I &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&they&&&&&&&&volunteer in the hospital.九年级英语复习导学案课题:Unit 9【学习目标】熟记考点单词并学会用被动语态谈论重要发明史。【重难点】一般过去时的被动语态及动词的过去分词。【自主学习】1.根据自己的兴趣,通过上网、查书等学习形式,查找自己认为最有用的发明,并用被动语态来介绍。2.预习:翻译词组。①被用来做…&&&&& &&&&&&&&&②根据&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&③偶然地;意外地④以这种方式&&&&&&& &&&&&&&⑤与…相撞&&&&& &&&&&&&&&⑥梦想着干……【合作探究】用被动语态编一个情景小对话。【课堂检测】根据句意及首字母拼写单词。1.Who was the light bulb&&&&&&&&&&&&& by?2.Thomas Edison was a great American&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3.Yesterday I took his umbrella by m&&&&&&&&&&& because mine is the same coloras his umbrella .4.Two &&&&&&&&&&&&&means two hundred years.5.Be careful,or you’ll f&&&&&&&&&&&& &into the river.6.L&&&&&&&&&& on the trees turn yellow inautumn.7.It’s a p&&&&&&&&&& trip to travel by bike.8.This soup t&&&&&&&&& &delicious.9.This is an a &&&&&&&&&&&&Chinese legend .10.He wanted to ask the teacherquestions so he walked t&&&&&&&&& theteachers’office.课时作业一、基础训练:(&&&&& )1.—When&&&&&&&& the car&&&&&&&&& ?&&& —About 100 years ago.A.did,invent&&&&&&& B.was invented&&&&&& C.was,invent&&&&&& D.did,invented(&&&&& )2.The computers&&&&&&&&&&& in the classroom next& month.A.is going to use&&&&&&& B.will be used&&&&&&&& C.use&&&&&&&& D.have used(&&&&& )3.This kind of knives&&&&&&&&&&& cutting meat.A.are used to&&&&&& B.is used for&&&&&&& C.are used for&&& D .are used by(&&&&& )4.This table is made&&&&& wood and this kind of paper is made &&&&&&&wood,too.A.in,from&&&&&&&&& B.from,of&&&&&&&&& C.of,from&&&&&&& D.from,in(&&&&& )5.We were made&&&&&&&&&&& by what he said.A.to laugh&&&&&&&& B.laugh&&&&&&&&&&&& C.laughing&&&&&& D.laughs(&&&&& )6.More than thousands of people&&&&&&&& after the earthquake happened inYushu.A.die&&&&&&&&&&&& B.dead&&&&&&&&&&& C.were saved&&&&&&&&& D.saved(&&&&& )7.The milk&&&&&&&&&&&&& terrible.A.is tasted&&&&&&& &B.taste&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.tastes&&&&&&&& D.is tasting(&&&&& )8.China is a &&&&&&&&&&&&&country and Japan is a &&&&&&&&&&&country.A.developed,developing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.developing,developedC.develop,developing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.develop,develop(&&&& &)9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &you can work out the problemeasily.A.On the way&&&&&& B.In this way&&&&&&& C.By the way&&&& D.In a way(&&&&& )10.&&&&&&&&&&&&& isbelieved that HINI flu started in Mexico on April 30,2009.A.This&&&&&&&&&&&& B.That&&&&&&&&&&&& C.It& &&&&&&&&&&&D.One二、能力提高:1.I bought her some flowersyesterday.= Someflowers&&&& bought&&&& her by me yesterday.= She&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&some flowers by me yesterday.2.I saw him clean the classroom.He&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&clean the classroom.3.Could you tell me?How can I getthere?Could you tell me how&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&get there?4.The boy was made to stand outsideby the teacher.The teacher&&&&&&&&&&& &the boy&&&&&&&&&&&&& outside.5.Who invented the computer?Who &&&&&&&&&&&&&the computer&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&?6.He gave me an apple.I &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&by him.An apple&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&by him.7.We should speak to the teacherpolitely.The teacher should&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&by us politely.九年级英语复习导学案课题:Unit 10 &(九年级)【学习目标】1.熟记本单元重点单词,短语、句型.2.掌握过去完成时态的用法.【重难点】1.过去完成时的用法.2.区分过去时,现在完成时及过去完成时.【自主学习】翻译下列词组:1.愚弄某人&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&发出响声&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&跑掉,迅速离开停止运转,出故障&&&&&& &&&准时&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&出席、露面穿上衣服&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&激起&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&卖完结婚&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&一片、一块& &&&&&&&&&&&&到……时候2.过去完成的构成:had+过去分语.①由“by / by the end of +过去的时间”通常是过去完成进的标志.②by the time , before , when等引导一个时间状语从句用一般过去时,主句用过去完成时.【合作探究】1.能够谈论令人尴尬的事情。2.学会合理安排时间,增强做事的计划性。【课堂检测】用所给词的适当形式填空:1.When I got home,my father &&&&&&&&&&&(watch) TV .2.When I got to school,the rain&&&&&&&&&&&(stop).3.By the time she &&&&&&&&&&&&(come)in , the teacher had started teaching.4.She&& &&&&&&&&(learn)over 2000 English words in the last few years.5.I love to see a movie that has a happy &&&&&&&&&&&&&(end).6.The young man got& &&&&&&&&&&&(marry) to a foreign girl last month.7.My uncle and aunt are both &&&&&&&&&&&&. They work on the&& &&&&&&&&&&(farm).8.When he got to school he found he was &&&&&&&&&&&&(fool).课时作业一、基础训练(&&&&& )1.—Did you see Mr Smith when you were in France?—No,when I&&&&&&&&&&France,he had gone to china.A.had arrived to&& &&&&&B.arrived to& &&&&&&&C.had got to &&&&&&&&D.got to(&&&&& )2.Jack,hurry up!Or& &&&&&&&&&&&weget there,the film will be over.A.by thetime&&&&& &&&&B.at times&&& &&&&&&&C.in time&&&& &&&&&&D.on time(&&&&& )3.—When she& &&&&&&&&&&,I will tell you as soon as possible.—Thank youvery much.A.gets to&&&&&& &&&B.reaches&&&& &&&&&C.arrives&&&& &&&&&D.arrives at(&&&&& )4.There’s nothing in the desk.It’s&&&&&&&&&&&.A.full&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B.filled&&& &&&&&&&&&C.hungry&& &&&&&&&&&&D.empty(&&&&& )5.When I got to the station,I realized I &&&&&&&&&&&&&&my ticket at home.A.left&&&&&&&&&& &&&B.had left&&&&& &&&&&&&C.have left&&& &&&&&&&D.leave(&&&&& )6.Could you&&& &&&&&&&&mea ride ?A.get&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.take&&&&&& &&&&&&C.pass&&& &&&&&&&&&&D.give(&&&&& )7.We should return the books to the library& &&&&&&&&&&&&time.A.about&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.on&&&&&& &&&&&&&&C.by&&& &&&&&&&&&&&D.for(&&&&& )8.He was&& &&&&&&&&&&excited that he couldn’t say a word.A.such&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.so&&&&&&& &&&&&&&C.too&& &&&&&&&&&&&D.much(&&&&& )9.So many people believed the story,and panic&& &&&&&&&across the whole country.A.put off&&&&&&&& &&&B.gave off&& &&&&&&&&&C.set off&& &&&&&&&&D.saw off(&&&&& )10.I&& &&&&my English book was in my schoolbag, butin fact I& &&&&&itat home.A.forgot& &&B.thought,forgot &&C.thought,left&& &D.remembered,forgot二、能力提高:(&&&&& )11.The shop assistant said they&&&&&&&&&&the shoes& &&&&&&&&&&&.A.in my size&&& &&&&&&&&&&&B.sold out,ofmy sizeC.for my size&& &&&&&&&&&&&D.had sold out,in my size(&&&&& )12.I met Anna last Sunday.I &&&&&&&&&&&&hersince we left school.A.have notseen&& &&&&&&B.saw &&&&&&&&&C.didn’t see& &&&&&&&&D.hadn’t see(&&&&& )13.He &&&&&&&&&&&for 5 years.A.has leftBeijing&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&B.has skatingC.has come to Shanghai&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&D.has beenlearning English(&&&&& )14.—Where’s John?—He&& &&&&&&&&&thelibrary.A.went&& &&&&&B.has gone to &&&&&&&&C.has been to& &&&&&&D.has been in(&&&&& )15.I &&&&&&&&&&&&&toCanada twice. It’s so beautiful.A.won’t go &&&&&&&&B.havegone&& &&&&&&&C.don’t go&& &&&&&&&D.have been三、拓展研究:句型转换1.When I got up,my brother had goneinto the bathroom.Igot up,my brother had gone into the bathroom.2.She had already finished her homework.(改为否定句)She &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&herhomework.3.Please answer my questions at once.Please &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&myquestions at once.4.By the time I got up,my brother hadtaken a shower.(对划线部分提问).What &&&&&&&&&&&&yourbrother&& &&&&&&&&&&&by the time you got up?九年级英语复习导学案课题:Units 12—13& (九年级)【学习目标】1.熟记黑体部分单词。2.学会不同国度初次见面人际交往的礼仪。3.了解网络语言(e-mail English Words)【教学重难点】1.Loudmusic makes me tense .2.Sadmovies make her want to leave .3.Studentsare made to do much homework every day .4.Peopleare supposed to kiss / bow / kiss / When they meet for the first time .【课堂练习】一、单词拼写根据句意和首字母提示写单词。1.Switzerland is the l&&&&&&&& &of watches . Lots of nice watches are madethere every year .2.In moder world , more and morepeople never visit a friend’s house w&&&&&&&calling first .3.K&&&&&&&&&& &are used for cutting things .4.Her parents are cleaners . They collecta lot of r&&&&&&&&&& &in the street early morning .5.W&&&&&&&&&& &for people too long often makes us angry .6.Soft colors like p&&&&&&&&&& &and light bule make people relaxed .7.Sunglasses are used for k&&&&&&&&&& &out the sun .8.Bad food tastes t&&&&&&&&&& &.二、根据汉语进示完成句子,每空一词。1.&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(老实地说),I don’t likethe purse at all .2.If you feel a bit , you can &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(脱掉你的毛衣).3.&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(这到也是真的) advertising is everywhere .4.&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(据说)we all have passed the exam .5.&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(据报道)he was killed by the U.S.A lastmonth .6.You may &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(自学英语)after you leave school .7.Peppe &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(应该)&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&(握手)when they meet for the first time &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(在西方国家里).8.It’s very important and necessaryfor us(与……共度时光)familiesand friends .三、选择最佳答案。(&&&&)1.We go to school &&&&&&&&&&&&foot and eat meals &&&&&&&&&&&&chopsticks .A.by , by&&&&&&&& B.with , by&&&&&&&& C.on , with&&&&&&&& D.on , use(&&&&)2.Children like to &&&&&&&&&&&&in Spring Festival .A.wear&&&&&& &&&&B.put on&&&&&&&&&& C.dress up&&&&&&&&& D.be in(&&&&)3.The boy &&&&&&&&&&&&in the teacher’s office was found &&&&&&&&&&&&yesterday .A.standing , smoke&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.standing , smokingC.stood ,smoke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.stood , smoking(&&&&)4.&&&&&&&&&& &useful work they have done !A.What&&&&&&&&&B.How&&&&&&&& C.What a&&&&&&&&& D.What an(&&&&)5.They go out &&&&&&&&&&&&their way to make me &&&&&&&&&&&&at home .A.for, feel&&&&&&&& B.of , to feel&&&&&&& C.to , feels&&&&&&& D.of , feel(&&&&)6.While &&&&&&&&&&&&in the countryside , I fell in love with her .A.works&&&&&&&&&& B.to work&&&&&&&&&& C.working&&&&&&&&&& D.work(&&&&)7.—It’s too hot , Do you mind &&&&&&&&&&&&opening the window ?—No , not at all .A.I&&&&&&&&&&& B.me&&&&&&&&&& C.my&&&&&&&&&& D.mine(&&&&)8.Your bike is &&&&&&&&&&&&and the price is &&&&&&&&&&&&.A.cheap, low&&&&& B.expensive , high&&&&& C.low , cheep&&& &&D.both A and B四、完成对话(每处横线写上一个完整的句子)D:Hi , Maria , Did you go to Paul’spart?M:Yes .D:&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &?M:Oh , Dan , it was a disaster (一团糟).D:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &?M:Well , I was supposed to arriveat 7:00, but I arrived at 8:00 .D:Oh ,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &.M:Yeah , but in my country , it’sdifferent .When you’re invited for 7:00 , you’re supposed to come later .D:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &.M:Then when I met Pauls mon , Ikissed her .D:And you were supposed to shakehands instead .M:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &. And I … .五、句型转换(主动语态和被动语态转换,每空一词)1.People use knives to cut things .Knives &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to cut things .2.China held the 29th Olympic Gamesin 2008.The 29th Olympic Games &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in 2008.3.We must do something to protectenvironment .Something &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to protect environment .4.They will build a big Old People’sHouse next year .A big Old People’s House &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&by builders next year.5.Children have finished theirhomework .Their homework &&&&&&&&&&&&already &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.6.Teachers make students do lots ofhomework .Students &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&do lots of homework .九年级英语复习导学案课题:Unit 11、12学习目标】1.熟记本单元重点单词、短语、句型2.掌握问路的方法,宾语从句的用法及be supposed to 的用法【教学重难点】1.宾语从句2.besupposed to 的用法【自主学习】短语互评:穿上盛装、装扮&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&交上、提交乘电梯&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&买一些杂志go past the park &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&save money握手&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&顺便拜访特地做某事&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&使某人感到宾至如归table manners&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&be used to do sthget/be used to doing sthlearn…by oneself【合作探究】1.礼貌地向他人询问信息,介绍各种场合的功能和优缺点.2.了解不同国家文化的差异,描述自己或他人在不同场合该干什么.【课时检测】一、填词:1.Liu Qian decided to learn m &&&&&&&&&&&&at the age of seven.2.We can put the vegetables into thefridge to keep them f&&&&&&&&&& &.3.Excuse me,I w&&&&&&&&&& &if you can help me carry the boxes.4.Could me please l&&&&&&&& &me your math book ? Mine is at home.5.Our guide will l&&&&&&&&&& &us through the forest last week.6.S&&&&&&& &the bottle first before you drink the juice.7.The Great Wall is s&&&&&&&&& &of China.8.The scientists are trying to e&&&&&&&&& &this plan .9.The students are planning to f&&&&&&&&&&& &a chess club .10.In the USA , people use k&&&&&&&&& &to cut up food .二、补全对话A:Excuse me ,sir .Could you pleasetell me how to get to the zoo ?B:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &.I’m new here. Please askthat girl.A:Exceuse me .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &?C:Go along this street until you reach the second traffic lights,thenturn left.At the end of the street,you’ll see the zoo.A:&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?C:Yes,you can.A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &?C:You can take a No.181 bus.A:Thank you very much.C:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .课时作业一、基础训练1.Can you tell me &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?A.where is the supermarket&&&&&&&&&& B.the supermarket is whereC.where the supermarket is&&&&&&&&&& D.the supermarket where is2.You can go &&&&&&&&&&the park , and turn right into River Road.A.pass&&&&&& &&&&B.past&&&& &&&&&&&&C.passed&&&& &&&&&&&D.to pass3.It’s fun &&&&&&&&&&&asoccer game at the weekend.A.watch&&&& &&&&&B.watches&&&& &&&&&&C.to watch&&&&& &&&D.watching4.They &&&&&&&&&&many happy hours walking along the beachduring the holiday.A.took&&&&& &&&&&B.cost&&&&&& &&&&&C.paid&&&&&&&&&& D.spent5.It’s Sunday today. The supermarketis crowded &&&&&&&&&&people.A.by&&&&& &&&&&&B.with&&&&&&&&& C.of&&&&&&&&&&&& D.for6.The boy walked &&&&&&&&&&thegate with Uncle Wang.A.through&& &&&&&&&B.across&&&&&&& C.over&&&&&&&&&& D.after7.—Who taught &&&&&&&&&&&Japanese—Nobody,She learned by &&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.herself , her& &&&&&&B.she , herself&&& &&&&C.her , herself &&&&&&D .her , she8.Today the car is used &&&&&&&people to go far away.And people have heen used&&&&& &the car for traveling.A.for taking ,to take&&&&&&&&& B.to takingC.to take ,for taking&&&&&&&&& D. to taking,for taking9.Hearing the bad news.She couldn’thelp&&& &&&&&&&.A.cry&&& &&&&&&&B.to cry&& &&&&&&&&C.crying&& &&&&&&&D.and cry10.In our country,people are notsupposed&& &&&&&&&atthe table.A.talk& &&&&&&&&B.talked&& &&&&&&&&C.talking&& &&&&&&&D.to talk二、能力拓展(同义句改写)1.I don’t know how I can get to thepost office.I don’tknow how &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to the post office.2.Take the third turning on the left.at the third turning.3.She asked me, “Will you go to thecinema tomorrow?”She asked me &&&&&&&&&&I &&&&&&&&&&go to the cinema the next day.4.Our physics teacher told us,”Lighttravels faster than sound.”Our physics teacher told us &&&&&&&&&&&light&&&&&&&&&&&faster than sound.5.Parents should let their childrenknow some good manners.Parents are &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&let their children know some good manners.6.The bank is on the right of thebookstore and on the left of the library.The bank is &&&&&&&&&&&the bookstore &&&&&&&&&&&the library.
来自:&&&《》
更多精彩,关注微信号:360doc
馆友评论(0)
您好,请&&或者&&后再进行评论
合作登录:}

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级英语课文原文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信