Quality of consultation - 咨询质量:
Very poor - 很不好
Poor - 不好
Average - 一般
Very good - 很好
回答数:41
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!请专业人员帮忙翻译关于电汇协商等语句,谢谢。_百度知道
请专业人员帮忙翻译关于电汇协商等语句,谢谢。
住宿费用我已经通过银行汇过去了,但由于赶上北京APEC会议,这期间全北京要从11月7日放假到12日,银行也会休假,不确定12日之前能否到账,也许会晚一两天,请您理解并通融,帮我保留房间住宿权,谢谢。附件附上汇款凭证。请帮忙翻译以上,谢谢!
提问者采纳
Dear sir/madam,I have sent the money which for the hotel to your account, but because of the APEC meeting, dealing Nov.,7 to 12, it will be a holiday for Beijing, also for the bank. therefere, I'm not sure if you can get the money before 12th, maybe one or two days later. I just want to let you know my situation and please try to keep the room for me, And enclosed please find the document about payment, thank you!best regards!x x x x x x
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Dear, .... I have passed the accommodation fee to you through the bank remittance, but due to the APEC meeting in Beijing, the whole of Beijing have the vacation from November 7th to 12 day during this period, the bank will aslo be on vacation. So I not sure whether to account before 11st, maybe later one or two days. Please your understanding and accommodation, and help me to keep the room accommodation right, thank you!Attached is the Remittance voucher. Thanks & Best regards.......
Dear Sir or Madam, The living expense I have remitted via bank. Since APEC meeting has been holding in Beijing from Nov 7 2014 and Nov 12 2014, all the banks in Beijing is on break. I am not sure whether you will receive the amount via bank remittance before or on Nov 12 2014, it may be couple days delay. Please do not cancel my room reservations. Attached is the bank remittance receipt for your reference. Thanks!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求英语专业的帮忙翻译几个词语,谢谢_百度知道
急求英语专业的帮忙翻译几个词语,谢谢
企业管理 、 组织结构 、 公司简介 、
储运系统 、 装备精良 、安全管理 、 应急演练 、 客服系统
、服务承诺、运销网络、合作伙伴、分支机构、驻外机构、企业荣誉、领导关怀、高水准的运输工具、高效率的管理流程、高标准的客服系统、运销网络遍布全国、战略伙伴
尽量请不要用电脑在线翻译的,因为不太准确,我需要非常准确的翻译,文件上用,谢谢
提问者采纳
企业管理Business Administration组织结构Organizational Structure公司简介Company Brief Introduction储运系统Storage and Transportation System装备精良Well Equipped/Sophisticatedly Equipped安全管理Safety Management应急演练Contingency Drill客服系统Customer Service System服务承诺Service Promises运销网络Marketing Network合作伙伴Cooperative Partner分支机构Branches/Branch Organizations驻外机构Entities/Organizations Stationed Outside企业荣誉Entrepreneurial Goodwill领导关怀Leadership Considerations高水准的运输工具High-Level Means of Transportation高效率的管理流程High-Efficient Management Procedures高标准的客服系统High-Level Customer Service System运销网络遍布全国Nationwide Marketing Network战略伙伴Strategic Partner供参考选用。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
企业管理 enterprise management、 组织结构 organizational structure、 公司简介 company profile、
储运系统system of storage and transportation 、 装备精良well-equipment 、安全管理 security management、 应急演练 emergency exercise 、 客服系统 customer service system
、服务承诺service commitment、运销网络marketing channel、合作伙伴cooperative partner 、分支机构embranchment、驻外机构overseas office 、企业荣誉enterprise honor、领导关怀leadership、高水准的运输工具high-quality transportation facility、高效率的管理流程high-efficiency process of management、高标准的客服系统high-standard customer service system、运销网络遍布全国country-wide marketing channel、战略伙伴strategic partner
企业管理:corporation administration/management组织结构:organizational structure公司简介:company profiles储运系统:storage and transportation system装备精良:well-equipped安全管理:security management应急演练:emergency rehearsal客服系统:customer service system服务承诺:service promise运销网络:marketing network合作伙伴:partner分支机构:branch驻外机构:oversea organization企业荣誉:honor领导关怀:solicitude from leader高水准的运输工具:well-eqqiped transportion tools高效率的管理流程:efficient administration process高标准的客服系统:high standard severce system运销网络遍布全国:marketing network overall the country战略伙伴:strategic partner
Business administration, institutional framework, company's profile, system of warehousing and transportation, well-equipped, safety management, emergency drill, customer service system, service promise, transportation and sales network, cooperative partner, branch, organization stationed abroad, enterprise's honor, leader show loving care for, high-quality means of transport, high-efficiency management procedure, high-standard customer service system, transportation and sales network spreading all over the country, strategic partner上面的一看就是机器翻译。
Business management, organizational structure, company profiles, storage and transportation systems, well-equipped, safety management, emergency response training, customer service systems, service commitments, distribution network, partners, affiliates, overseas organizations, honor, leadership care, high quality transport, efficient management processes and high standards of customer service systems, distribution network throughout the country, the strategic partnership
Business enterprise management, organization structure, company brief introduction, keep to carry system and equip excellent, safety management, meet an emergency to practice, service system, service commitment, market a network, cooperate a colleague, branch, halt outside organization, business enterprise honor, lead the conveyance tool, high-efficiency management process, high standard service system of care, high level and market a network to spread all over a whole country and strategic colleague.
英语专业的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译几个论坛常用词 谢谢_百度知道
翻译几个论坛常用词 谢谢
游客您好欢迎光临登陆享受服务用户名保 存不保存保存一天保存一月保存一年密 码方 式正常登录隐身登录验证码谢谢 答案如果保证质量可以追加分数的
提问者采纳
游客您好Hello guest欢迎光临welcome登陆享受服务sign in for our services用户名user name保 存save不保存cancel保存一天keep for 1 da保存一月keep for 1 month保存一年keep for a year密 码password方 式method正常登录regular login隐身登录hide username验证码Enter the code displayed in the box to the right
提问者评价
谢谢 还有一些需要翻译的 麻烦你一起了吧 在我另一个问题里
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译一个材料学专有名词,谢谢。 - 金属 - 小木虫 - 学术 科研 第一站
&& 查看话题
翻译一个材料学专有名词,谢谢。
incommensurable grain boundary
这个专有名词 标准翻译是什么? 希望高手指点这次词的具体含义。谢谢。