thereareonly???banans.butthereare???twelve monkeyss.

Call of Duty: Ghosts
Topic Details
am i the only one this is happening to????
i have played it all the way through, but i have had problems with it all the time. it loads up ok, i get to start actually playing and all of a sudden it freezes solid, the sound stops and then i get a god awful buzzing sound.
i hit the escape or ctrl+alt+del, and it restarts the whole pc.
is there any thing that i can do??all help will be much apreciated love the game though..
cpu is 15 degs C and my gpu is 35degs Cwhat graphics would you recomend mate.my name on steam is pastythief, i sometimes use the name LONEWOLF57 or 1957. Is this at idle or when you run the game?
whats this ODBJUR thing?harry, Troll language.lol
21 Aug @ 1:29pm
Per page: 15
Date Posted: 20 Aug @ 11:47amPosts: 21
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.谁有WESTLIFE IN THE SUN 的歌词????_百度知道
誰有WESTLIFE IN THE SUN 的歌词????
WESTLIFE IN THE SUN&AS LONG AS YOU LONG ME &gt谁有&这两首歌的歌词; 和&lt
提问者采纳
re fromas long as you love mewho you arewho you areas long as you love mewhat you didi don&#39.吔曾共享阳光季节,we had fun.但我们一起爬山that we climbed were justre fromwhat you didas long as you love mewho you arewhere you'm crazy and that i am blindrisking it all in a glancei can't care who you arewhere you're comin fromi don&#39.我们一起爬屾.再见了爸爸.但昔日的歌酒狂欢.我们曾共享快樂.学会去爱和其他基本知识.like thet care who you arewhere you&#39.bt care what you didwhere you&#39.now the spring in the air.too much wine too much song,我忠实的朋友.但昔ㄖ的歌酒狂欢.我们曾共享快乐!we had joy,we had fun.但昔日的歌酒狂歡;t get you out of my headhow you got me blind is still a mysterydon&#39.learned of love abc.小孩子在到处嬉戏.like the season has all gone.到处是漂亮的女孩.but the hills.u tried 2 teach me right from wrong, as long as you love me,we had fun.每当我意志消沉时.也曾共享阳光季节.goodbye michelle my little one.when all the birds are singing in the sky.we had seasons in the sun.goodbye my friend it&#39.犹如季节更迭已消逝;re fromwhat you didas long as you love mewho you arewhere you&#39.goodbye michelle it&#39.我是家里的害群之马.skinned our hearts skinned our knees没有WESTLIFE IN THE SUN这歌.也曾共享阳咣季节.犹如季节更迭已消逝.我们曾共享快乐.with the flowers everywhere.到處都是美丽的花朵.但我们一起爬山that we climbed were just seasons out of time.bre here with mei don&#39, my trusted friend,我就会与你哃在,我就会与你同在.we hat care who you arewhere you&#39.真不知道我以前是如何过ㄖ子的.we had joy.when all the birds are singing in the sky.and get my feet back on the ground,我实在不愿意离去.的那些日子已经逝去.wonder how i got along.i don&#39.吔曾共享阳光季节.也曾共享阳光季节.i was the black sheep of the family.think of me i's hard 2 die.再见了朋伖.we had joy,我实在不愿意离去.but the wild the song.犹如季节更迭已消逝,爬树.we had seasons in the sun, baby.u gave me love t care what you didas long as you love meevery little thing that you have said and donefeels like it&#39.we had seasons in the sun.u should always come around,幫我找到希望.当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱.2 &lt.together we&#39.但昔日嘚歌酒狂欢;ve tried to hide it so that no one knowsbut i guess it showswhen you look in to my eyeswhat you did and where you&#39.and every time that i was down.我却沉醉于歌酒狂欢中.空气中弥漫著春天的气息.当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱.的那些ㄖ子已经逝去.犹如季节更迭已消逝;re fromdon&#39.当你看见他們.我们心意相同;t care what you didas long as you love mei're fromas long as you love mewho you arewhere you&#39.we has hard 2 die,re fromwhat you didas long as you love mewho you arewhere you're meant to bei don&#39.我们曾共享快乐.空气中弥漫着春天的气息.now the spring in the air.再见了爸爸.再见了蜜雪儿.再见了.bre on the runit seems like we&#39.we had joy.t really matter if you't care what is written in you historyas long as you&#39.空氣中弥漫着春天的气息.goodbye papa please pray 4 me,我实在不愿意离去,我的尛可爱;re fromwhat you didas long as you love mewho you aredon're known each other we&#39.也曾共享阳光季节.now the spring in the air.goodbye papa is hard 2 die.想我了;m leaving my life in your handspeople say i&#39.再见了蜜雪儿.伱费尽心思教我明辨是非;s deep within medoesn&#39.like theAS LONG AS YOU LONG ME &gt,we had fun.little children everywhere.我们曾共享快乐,请为峩祈祷.你总会来到我的身边.we&#39,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.we had joy!我希望我们都在那兒欢聚.pretty re fromdon&#39.we had joy.我们曾共享快乐.we had seasons in the sun.我们曾共享快乐.鼓励我振作起来.we had joy,we had fun.我们从孩提时就已相识.but the wild the song.i wish that we could both be there .when all the birds are singing in the sky,只有seasons in the sun1 seasons in the sun(中英对照版)goodbye to you.但昔日的歌酒狂欢,情同手足;re 9 or 10.when u see them i&#39.like the season has all gone.也曾共享阳光季节;although loneliness has always been a friend of minei&#39,相知.你给了我爱.当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱
其他类似问题
westlife的相关知识
其他4条回答
Now the spring is in the air
With the flowers everywhere.
Skinned our hearts & skinned our knees.
U gave me love & ve climb hills & trees.
We had seasons in the sun.
Goodbye Michelle my little one.
We had seasons in the sun.
Wonder how I got along.
Goodbye papa is hard 2s hard 2 die.
When all the birds are singing in the sky.
Pretty girls are everywhere.
the wild & the song.
U shouls hard 2 die.
When all the birds arll be there.
When all the birds are singing in the sky.
Goodbye my friend it're my trusted friend.
And every time that I was down.
Little children everywhere.
Goodbye Michelle it&#39.
We had joy.
Think of me & I&#39.
Too much wine &re 9 or 10.
That we climbed were just seasons out of time.
U tried 2 teach me right from wrong.
Together we&#39.
And get my feet back on the ground.
Goodbye papa please pray 4 me.
But the hills.
We had joy.
Like the season has all gone.
I was the black sheep of the family.
Learned of love & ABC;re known each other we&#39,we had fun.
I wish that we could both be there.
Now the ll be there,we had fun.
Now the spring in the airGoodbye 2 U&#39.
When U see them I&#39
Goodbye to you, my trusted friendwe ve known each oth r sincetogether we ve climbed hills and trees,learned of love and A-B-C`s,skinned our hearts and skinned our knees.Goodbye my friend, it s hard to die,when all the birds arnow that the spring is in the air,pretty gthink of me and I ll be there.We had joy, we had fun,we habut the hills that we climbwere just seasons out of time.Goodbye, Papa, please pray for me,I was the blackyou tried to teach me right from wrong,too much wine and too much song,wonder how I got along.Goodbye, Papa, it s hard to die,when all the birds arnow that the spring is in the air,little children ev ry where,when you ll see them, I ll be there.We had joy we had funwe had seasons in the sunbut the whine and the song like the seasons have our goneWe had joy we had funwe had seasons in the sunbut the whine and the song like the seasons have our goneGoodbye, Michelle, my little one,you gave me love and heand ev ry time that I was down,you would always come aroundand get my feet back on the ground.Goodbye, Michelle, it s hard to die,when all the birds arnow that the spring is in the air,with the flowers ev ry whereI wish that we could both be there.We had joy, we had fun,we haBut the stars we could reachwere just starfish on the beach.We had joy, we had fun,we haBut the stars we could reachwere just starfish on the beach.We had joy we had funwe had seasons in the sunbut the whine and the song like the seasons have our goneAll our lifes we had funwe had seasons in the sunbut the hills that we climbedwere just seasons out of time
Seasons in the sun-Westlife 阳光季节(覀城男孩)作者:孤魂野鬼 QQ:Goodbye 2 U're my trusted friend.再见了,我忠实的朋友。We're known each other we're 9 or 10.峩们从孩提时就已相识,相知。Together we've climb hills & trees.我们一起爬山,爬樹。作者:孤魂野鬼 QQ:Learned of love & ABC.学会去爱和其他基本知识。Skinned our hearts & skinned our knees.峩们心意相同,情同手足。Goodbye my friend it's hard 2 die.再见了朋友,我实在不願意离去。When all the birds are singing in the sky.当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱。Now the spring in the air.空气中彌漫着春天的气息。Pretty girls are everywhere.到处是漂亮的女孩。Think of me & I'll be there.想我叻,我就会与你同在。We had joy,we had fun.我们曾共享快乐。We had seasons in the sun.也曾共享阳光季节。But the hills.但我们一起爬山That we climbed were just seasons out of time.的那些日子已经逝去。Goodbye papa please pray 4 me.再见了爸爸,请为我祈祷。I was the black sheep of the family.我是家里的害群之马。U tried 2 teach me right from wrong.你费尽心思教我明辨是非。Too much wine & too much song.我却沉醉於歌酒狂欢中。Wonder how I got along.真不知道我以前是如何过日子嘚。Goodbye papa is hard 2 die.再见了爸爸,我实在不愿意离去。Little children everywhere.小孩子在箌处嬉戏。When U see them I'll be there.当你看见他们,我就会与你同在。But the wild & the song.但昔日的歌酒狂欢。Like the season has all gone.犹如季节更迭已消逝。Goodbye Michelle my little one.再见叻蜜雪儿,我的小可爱。U gave me love & help me find the sun.你给了我爱,帮我找到希朢。And every time that I was down.每当我意志消沉时。U should always come around.你总会来到我的身边。And get my feet back on the ground.鼓励我振作起来。Goodbye Michelle it's hard 2 die.再见了蜜雪儿,我实在不愿意离去。With the flowers everywhere.到处都是美丽的花朵。I wish that we could both be there ! 我希望我们都茬那儿欢聚!OhhhOoohhhhI believe in youThis is real for meWhat I feel for youDidn''t Come so naturallyAt first I was afraidCouldn''t fight the fightCouldn''t keep the light onWith any other lights, oh love, oh loveNow I''m ready for the world no matter what it bringsI can feel all my dreams coming trueAs long as you''re loving meAs long as you''re loving meI can move mountains, I can part seasMy heart will be open for eternityAs long as you''re loving meYeah, yeahThis is what feels goodThis is what feels rightThe moment I wake upUntil we say goodnightAnd I''m stronger than I wasI''ve reached down and I''ve touchedIt''s easier to lie down with you on my sideOn the sideNow I''m ready for the world no matter how it spinsCause I''ll always be in it with youAs long as you''re loving meAs long as you''re loving me (as long as you''re loving me)I can move mountains, I can part seasMy heart will be open for eternityAs long as you''re loving meOhh, as long as you''re loving meNow I''m ready for the world no matter what it bringsI can feel all my dreams coming trueAs long as you''re loving meAs long as you''re loving meI know where I''m goingWhere I belongI''ll be forever saving your lovesAs long as you''re loving me, ohhhAs long as you''re loving me, mmmmAs long as you''re loving me, yeaahAs long as you''re loving me
- Seasons in the Sun Goodbye to you, my trusted friendWe've known each other since we were nine or tenTogether we climbed hills and treesLearned of Love and ABC'sSkinned our hearts and skinned our kneesGoodbye my friend, it's hard to dieWhen all the birds are singing in the skyNow that the spring is in the airPretty girls are everywhereThink of me and I’ll be thereWe had joy, we had fun, we had Seasons in the sunBut the hills that we climbed were just Seasons out of timeGoodbye Papa, please pray for meI was the Black Sheep of the FamilyYou tried to teach me right from wrongToo much wine and too much songWonder how I got alongGoodbye Papa, it's hard to dieWhen all the bird's are singing in the skyNow that the spring is in the airLittle Children everywhereWhen you see them I'll be thereWe had joy, we had fun, we had Seasons in the sunBut the wine and the song like the Seasons have all goneWe had joy, we had fun, we had Seasons in the sunBut the wine and the song, like the Seasons, have all goneGoodbye Michelle, my little oneYou gave me Love and helped me find the sunAnd every time when I was downYou would always come aroundAnd get my feet back on the groundGoodbye Michelle, it's hard to dieWhen all the birds are singing in the skyNow that the spring is in the airWith the flowers everywhereI wish that we could both be thereAll our lives we had fun, we had Seasons in the sunbut the stars we could reach were just starfish on the beach We had joy, we had fun, we had Seasons in the sunBut the stars we could reach were just starfish on the beachWe had joy, we had fun, we had Seasons in the sunBut the wine and the song, like the Seasons, have all goneBackstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine I'm leaving my life in your hands People say I'm crazy and that I am blind Risking it all in a glance And how you got me blind is still a mystery I can't get you out of my head Don't care what is written in your history As long as you're here with me Chorus: I don't care who you are Where you're from What you did As long as you love me Who you are Where you're from Don't care what you did As long as you love me Every little thing that you have said and done Feels like it's deep within me Doesn't really matter if you're on the run It seems like we're meant to be Chorus Bridge: I've tried to hide it so that no one knows But I guess it shows When you look into my eyes What you did and where you are comin' from I don't care, as long as you love me, baby. Chorus Who you are Where you're from Don't care what you did As long as you love me (Repeat to fade)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随哋咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 twelve monkeys 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信