请教初中地理解答题英语问题,求达人解答!

一个英语问题!_百度知道
一个英语问题!
Which word in the right-hand box could appear in the left-hand box?_____________________ _____________________
|(我希望能有过程哦!就是为什么是这样做!)
提问者采纳
ORANGE 题目是说右边哪个单词可以归为左类? 左边都是食物,所以只有ORANGE 啦,橙子
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!&
发酵的恋°18a
从标点符号上看,but之后一般不得使用逗号,而however则必须用逗号与句子其它部分分开3、D
在...场合用on4、D
lonely带有感情色彩,意为“孤独的,寂寞的”,alone只是说明独自一个,无感情色彩5、B
由第一句一个空的鸟巢可以看出小鸟遗弃废弃的鸟巢...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!&
填空:to playto watchto doplayingfinish
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
hiphotos.baidu://a.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
He’d like to cook delicious food for others, she wants to make the cities better. He’d like to share his wonderful stories with others. Mike would like to be a writer. Tom would like to be a cook. Here’s a report about my group members’ ideas.Hopefully everyone can realize their dreams in the future. I want to protect the people safeRecently we did a survey in our class in order to learn about students’ ideal jobs. Kate wants to be a gardener.
Mary wants to be a fashion designer because she likes beautiful clothes and is good at drawing, she lives plants. I would like to be a policeman
One possible version:Recently we did a survey in our class in order to learn about students’ ideal jobs. Here’s a report about my group members’ ideas.
Mary wants to be a fashion designer because she likes beautiful clothes and is good at drawing. Kate wants to be a gardener, she lives plants, she wants to make the cities better. Mike would like to be a writer. He’d like to share his wonderful stories with others. Tom would like to be a cook. He’d like to cook delicious food for others. I would like to be a policeman. I want to protect the people safe.Hopefully everyone can realize their dreams in the future.
因为英文作文写作的确有一定的难度,所以我理解提问和解答的人了。但其它的题真的希望孩子不要上网来问,也希望看到的人不要替他们写作业才好。
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中数学题解答器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信