(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 号码的英文缩写是什么
号码的英文缩写是什么
【英语知识大全】 学习啦编辑:泽燕
本文已影响 人
  你知道号码的英文缩写是什么吗?一起来学习一下吧!
  号码的英文缩写是什么: No.
  号码的英文缩写是什么例句:
  1. No matter where you go in life or how old you get, there's always something new to learn about. After all, life is full of surprises.
  不管你生活在哪里,你有多少岁,总有新东西要学习,毕竟,生活总是充满惊喜。
  2. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
  努力过,失败过,没关系,屡战屡败,屡败屡战,每一次失败都比上一次更好。
  3. I have $100m hidden away where no one will ever find it.
  我把1亿美元藏到了一个永远没人会找到的地方。
  4. T no one volunteered any further information.
  房间很安静,无人主动提供更多的信息。
  5. &It's not one of my favourite forms of music.& & &No.&
  &这不是我喜欢的音乐形式。&&&&对,这不是。&
  6. Their replies were no more than grunts of acknowledgement.
  他们所谓的回答不过是表示承认的咕哝罢了。
  7. Though his background was modest, it was in no sense deprived.
  尽管他家境一般,但也并不算贫穷。
  8. There is no suggestion that clients have been sold inappropriate policies.
  无迹象表明向客户售出了不适用的保险。
  9. His wife Cheryl said she had no worries about his health.
  他的妻子谢里尔说她并不担心他的健康。
  10. The deal seems so attractive it would be ridiculous to say no.
  这笔交易看上去太诱人了,要是拒绝它简直是笑话。
  11. No detail was too small to escape her attention.
  再小的细节都逃不过她的眼睛。
  12. &Wait there!& Kathryn rose. &No, on second thought, follow me.&
  &在那儿等着!&凯瑟琳站起身来,&不,我改主意了。跟我来。&
  13. There was no doubting the animal magnetism of the man.
  毫无疑问,这个男人身上透着一种野性魅力。
  14. The police told me. It was a bombshell. I had no idea.
  是警察告诉我的。我很震惊,完全没想到。
  15. Father had no more than a superficial knowledge of music.
  父亲对音乐只懂一点皮毛。
[号码的英文缩写是什么]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
952人看了觉得好
【英语知识大全】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有找100个英语单词缩写,如tv_百度知道
找100个英语单词缩写,如tv
找100个英语单词缩写,如tv
  WIT = Wordsmith In Training   WITFITS = What in the F is this Sh   WOG = Wise Old Guy   Wot&#47:   B4 = Before   B4N = Bye For Now   BBFBBM = Body By Fisher, By The Way   OIC = Oh, Zip (also means Nasdaq)   NBD = No Big Deal   NBIF = No Basis In Fact   NFI = No Fing Idea   NFW = No Fing Way   NIFOC = Nude In Front Of The Computer   NM = Never Mind   NMP = Not My Problem   NMU = Nothing Much You   NOYB = None Of Your Business   NP = No Problem   NQOCD = Not Quite Our Class Dear   NRG = Energy   NRN = No Reply Necessary   NYCFS = New York City Finger Saluet   O, Only Kidding   HIOOC = HW = Just Wondering   JAFO = Just Another Fing Onlooker   K:   EG = Evil Grin   EOM = End Of Message   ESO = Equipment Smarter than Operator   F;To The Top   TTUL&#47, Only Half Kidding   HHOK = Ha Ha:   F2F&#47, Brains by Mattel   BBIAB = Be Back In A Bit   BBIAF = Be Back In A Few   BBL = Be Back Later   BBN = Bye Bye Now   BCNU = Be Seein’ You   BF = Boyfriend   BFD = Big Fing Deal   BFN = Bye For Now   BHOF = Bald Headed Old Fart   BIF = Basis In Fact   BITD = Back In The Day   Biz = Business   BM = Byte Me   BMOTA = Byte Me On The Ass   BNF = Big Name Fan   BOHICA = Bend Over Here It Comes Again   BR = Bathroom   BRB = Be Right Back   BRT = Be Right There   BS = Big Smile   BT = Byte This   BTDT = Been There Done That   BTSOOM = Beats The Sh Out Of Me   BTW = By The Way   BTWBO = Be There With Bells On   BWDIK = But What Do I KCrumbs&#47, White or Other   C;OK;   P, I Cried!   WTSDS = Where The Sun Don’t Shine   WYMM = Will You Marry Me   WYP = What’s Your PGrowling&quot, Idiot Outside   IIMAD = If It Makes An(y) Difference   IIRC = If I Remember Correctly   IIWM = If It Were Me   ILICISCOMK = I Laughed?   WDYT = What Do You Think, Uncertainty:   U = You   UR = Your   U R = You are   unPC = unPolitically Correct   URYY4M = You Are Too Wise For Me   V;FTF = Face To Face   FAQ = Frequently Asked Question   FBKS = Failure Between Keyboard and Seat   FE = For Example&#47, Insert Keyboard   ONNA = Oh No;Yup = Yes   YGBK = You Gotta Be Kiddin’   YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary   YNK = You Never Know   YOYO = You’re On Your Own   YR = YPLZ = Please   PMFJI = Pardon Me For Jumping In   PO = Piss Off   POS = Parents Over Shoulder   POV = Point Of View   PPL = People   Pro = Professional   PS = By The Way/amn   DILLIGAS = Do I Look Like I Give A Sh   DKDC = Don’t Know Don’t Care   DL = Download   DLTM = Don’t Lie To Me   DQYDJ = Don’t Quit You’re Day Job   DRIB = Don’t Read If Busy   DS = Dunce Smiley   DYSTSOTT = Did You See The Size Of That Thing   E;Know/too   2B or not 2B = To be or not to be   4 = for   4ever = forever  A?   WE = Whatever   WEG = Wicked Evil Grin   WG = Wicked Grin   WGAFF = Who Gives A Flying F   WIIFM = What’s In It For Me:   IAC = In Any Case   IAE = In Any Event   IANAC = I Am Not A Crook   IANAL = I Am Not A Lawyer   IBT = In Between Technology   IBTD = I Beg To Differ   IC = I See/Lots Of Luck(Love)   LTIC = Laughing ’Til I Cry   LTNS = Long Time No See   LYL = Love Ya Lots   LYLAS = Love You Like A Sister   M;Coke On My Keyboard   ILY = I Love You   IMHO = In My Humble Opinion   IMNSHO = In My Not So Humble Opinion   IMO = In My Opinion   INMP = It’s Not My Problem   INPO = In No Particular Order   IOH = I’m Outta Here   IOW = In Other Words   IRL = In Real Life   ISS = I Said So   ITM = In The Money   IYKWIM = If You Know What I Mean   IYSS = If You Say So   J:   Cam = Web Camera   CIAO = Goodbye (in Italian)   CID = Consider It Done   CIO = Check It Out   CIS = CompuServe Information Service   CMF = Count My Fingers   Cof$ = Church of Scientology   CRAFT = Can’t Remember A Fing Thing   CRAWS = Can’t Remember Anything Worth A Sh   CSL = Can’t Stop Laughing   CTC = Choaking The Chicken   CU = See You   CUL&#47:   ASL = Age/Friggin&TX/Out Of The Blue   OT = Off Topic   OTOH = On The Other Hand   OWTTE = Or Words To That Effect   OZ = stands for &quot!   J&#47:   DBEYR = Don’t Believe Everything You Read   DD = Due Diligence   DDD = Direct Distance Dial   DETI = Don’t Even Think It   DGT = Don’t Go There   DHYB = Don’t Hold Your Breath   DIIK = Damned If I Known   DILLIGAD = Do I Look Like I Give A d\C = Just Checking   J/   GSOAS = Go Sit On A Snake   GTG = Got To Go   GTGB = Got To Go;With Regard To   WTF = What The F   WTG = Way To Go! I’m Out Of Coffee   Howz = How is   HTH = Hope This (That) Helps   HUA = Heads Up Ace   HUYA = Head Up You’re a   I;CYL&#47.   H:   L8R = Later   LD = Long Distance   LDTTWA = Let’s Do The Time Warp Again   LLTA = Lots And Lots Of Thunderous Applause   LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off   LMK = Let Me Know   LOL = Laughing Out Loud&#47, I Wish I’d Said That   GL = Good Luck   GLYASDI = God Loves You And So Do I   GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike   GNBLFY = Got Nothing But Love For You   GR&D = Grinning Running And Ducking   GRRRR = &quot?   WYRN = What’s Your Real Name, and Disinformation   FWIW = For What It’s Worth   FYA = For Your Amusement   FYI = For Your Information   FYM = For Your Misinformation   G;2K = Ha Ha;Sex&#47, I See You   OMDB = Over My Dead Body   OMG = Oh My God/Spilt Coffee/Wut = What   WRT = With Respect To/Location   AFAIC = As Far As I’m Concerned   AFAIK = As Far As I Know   AFK = Away From Keyboard   AIAMU = And I’m A Monkey’s Uncle   AISI = As I See It   AKA = Also Known As   AMBW = All My Best Wishes   ANFAWFOWS = And Now For A Word Word From Our Web Sponsor   AOTS = All Of The Sudden   ASAFP = As Soon As &TTYL = Talk To You Later   TWHAB = This Won’t Hurt A Bit   TY = Thank You   TYVM = Thank You Very Much   U, Address:   PEBCAK = Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard   PEM = Privacy Enhanced Mail   Pic = Picture   PIMP = Peeing In My Pants   PITA = Pain In The Ass   PLS/Oh My Gosh   OMIK = Open Mouth:   J&#47?   MOTD = Message Of The Day   MOTSS = Members Of The Same Sex   MTFBWY = May The Force Be With You   MWBRL = More Will Be Revealed Later   MYOB = Mind Your Own Business   N;Gotta Go   GIGO = Garbage In:   TAH = Take A Hike   TANSTAAFL = There Ain’t No Such Thing As A Free Lunch   TARFU = Things Are Really Fed Up   TDTM = Talk Dirty To Me   TEOTWAWKI = The End Of The World As We Know It   TFN = Thanks For Nothin’   THX/Fatal Error   FF&PN = Fresh Fields And Pastures New   FOAF = Friend Of A Friend   FTASB = Faster Than A Speeding Bullet   FT = Faint   FTL = Faster Than Light   FTTB = For The Time Being   FUBAR = Fed Up Beyond All Recognition   FUBB = Fed Up Beyond Belief   FUD = (Spreading) Fear, Garbage Out   GIWIST = GCUL8R = See You Later   CWYL = Chat With You Later   CYA = Cover Your Ass   D, OK   KFY = Kiss For You   KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid   KIT = Keep In Touch   KMA = Kiss My Ass   KWIM = Know What I Mean   KX = kiss   KYPO = Keep Your Pants On   L:   HAGO = Have A Good One   HAK = Hugs And Kisses   HB = Hurry Back   HD = Hold   HHO1&#47:   OAUS = On An Unrelated Subject   OBTW = Oh;THKS = Thanks   TIA = Thanks In Advance   TIAIL = Think I Am In Love   TIC = Tongue In Cheek   TLA = Three Letter Acronym   TLGO = The List Goes On   TM = Trust Me   TMI = Too Much Information   TMTOWTDI = There’s More Than One Way To Do It   TPTB = The Powers That Be   TSR = Totally Stuck in RAM   TTFN = Ta Ta For Now   TTT = That’s The Ticket&#47, I See   OICU = Oh:   N = And/In Character   IDGAF = I Don’t Give A F   IDGI = I Don’t Get It   IDK = I Don’t Know   IDKY = I Don’t Know You   IDST = I Didn’t Say That   IDTS = I Don’t Think So   IFAB = I Found A Bug   IFU = I Fed Up   IGGP = I Gotta Go Pee   IIIO = Intel I Possible   ASAP = As Soon As Possible   ATST = At The Same Time   AWGTHTGTTA = Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Again   AWGTHTGTTSA = Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Sh Again   AYSOS = Are You Stupid Or Something   B:   VFM = Values For Money   VG = Very Good   W?   BWO = Black,Good   GF = girlfriend   GG = Good Game&#47:   K&#47:   G2G = Got To Go   G8T&#47, Not Again   OOC = Out Of Character   OOTB = Out Of The Box/Now   NAK = Nursing At Keyboard   NAZ = Name, Right   YSYD = YGR8 = Great   GAL = Get A Life   GDGD = Good, I Spat&#47:   WAG = Wild Ass Guess   WAI = What An Idiot   WB = Welcome Back   WCA = Who Cares Anyway   WDYS = What Did You Say:   M8T = Mate   MHOTY = My Hat’s Off To You   MM = Market Maker   MorF = Male or FKK = OK&#47, Bye   GTGP = Got To Go Pee   GTH = Go To Hell   GTSY = Glad To See Ya   GYPO = Get Your Pants OffBE A QUEEN, Sure You Do   YTTT = You Telling The TK = Just KAustralia&quot:   X U = Kiss You   Y:   Y = Why   Ya = You   YA = Yet Another   YAFIYGI = You Asked For It You Got It   YDKM = You Don’t Know Me   Yep/Photoshop   T?   WYS = Whatever You Say   WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You Get   WYT = Whatever You Think   X2 = to&#47
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语单词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪些很常见但大多数人都不知道全称是什么的英文缩写?
例如 HP ?
按时间排序
638 个回答
THU = Toad Health-Holding Union
我知道!谢耳朵打游戏的时候。AFK(Away From Keyboard)
JARVIS—————Just a Rather Very Intelligent System
上次去南京坐地铁看到2号线(记不住啦)终点站叫CPU 不是中央处理器 而是中国药科大学 China Pharmaceutical University
听说VIP = very important person. 好像来晚,前面600+答案不知道有没有说这个的。
DIY Do it yourselfFYI for your informationAFAIK as far as i knowIMO in my opinionIMHO in my humbke opinionSTFU shut the fuck upGTFO get the fuck outLOL launch out loudROFL Roll on floor laughingDPS damage per secondDPI dot per inchPPI pixel per inchSD Secured DigitalSSD solid state driveHDD Hard disk drivePS Photoshop
IT: information technology,信息工程以此把妹无数……
PHP 拍黄片
VIP 为very
importent people
美国陆军的MIM-104“相控阵雷达制导防空拦截系统”(Phased Array Tracking Radar to Intercept On Target),说白了就是“爱国者”(Patriot)。美国海军的“空中预警与地面整合系统”(Airborne Early-warning and Ground Integrated System),说白了就是“宙斯盾”(Aegis)
.csv,comma separated values,即逗号分隔的值。这个在Mac系统上还翻译了 …也许是我村通网了…
S.W.A.T.(特殊武器及战术):Special Weapons and Tactics teamsSEAL(海豹突击队):Sea, Air and Land TeamsK.I.A.(阵亡):Killed in ActionMI5(军情五处):Military Intelligence 5说个游戏的CS:GO(反恐精英:全球攻势):Counter-Strike:Global OffensiveDLC(可下载内容):Downloadable ContentMOD(游戏模组):ModificationE3(电子娱乐博览会)The Electronic Entertainment Expo
Foukien university 福建大学......
html: how to make love
Lmao: laugh my ass off
n/a 或 N/A 是not applicable即不适用的意思,多用于表格填写,千万不要脑补成not
at all 啊喂
USB - Universal Serial BusVISA - Visitors International Stay Admission/Visitor Intending to Stay AbroadATM - Automatic Teller MachineSIM - card Subscriber Identity ModuleCC/BCC - Carbon Copy/Blind Carbon CopyDVD - Digital Video Disc or Digital Versatile DiscSMS - Short Message ServiceICU - Intensive Care UnitAFK - Away From KeyboardFYI / JFYI - (Just) For your InformationLOL - Laughing out loudN/A - Not Available / ApplicableB.C - Before ChristA.D - anno Domini [in the year of the Lord]FM - frequency modulationi.e. - id est [that is]PIN - Person Identification Number彩蛋:FRANCE - Friendships Remain And Never Can EndHOLLAND - Hope Our Love Lasts And Never DiesITALY - I Trust And Love YouNEPAL - Never Ever Part As Lovers数学狗都懂:QED - Quod Erat Demonstrandum (that which was to be proven/which is what had to be proven)想到随时补充
最令我惊讶的是HSBC汇丰银行,最大的全球性银行之一,全称The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation香港上海银行
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录常用英文短句缩写_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
常用英文短句缩写
上传于||文档简介
&&常​用​英​文​短​句​缩​写
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读