你怎么样去朋友的家? 我坐火车去 不知道的英文怎么写英语怎么写

Greetings in a Friend's Home
When you go into a friend's home, it is polite to greet other people (relatives/roommates) in the house. Say hello and introduce yourself. A conversation may or may not follow.
来到朋友家中,向其他在场的人(比如朋友的亲戚或室友)打招呼是有礼貌的体现。说声你好并做自我介绍,你们可能继续交谈下去,也可能到此为止。
&Introduce yourself to people you don't know.
向不认识的人做自我介绍。
&Express happiness to meet the other person.
表现出你见到他人很高兴。
&Make small talk.
做简短的交谈。
Useful Phrases
&You can call me...
你可以叫我&&
&Thanks for having me.
谢谢你们邀请我来。
&I've heard so much about you.
久仰大名。
&It's nice to put a face to a name.
能把面孔和名字对应起来真是太好了。
&You have a beautiful home.
你们家真美。
Pair Practice
A: Hi Mike. I've heard all about you. Jesse says you love to play .
A: 你好,Mike。久仰你的大名。听Jesse说你爱弹吉他。
B: Yes I do, Mrs. Simpson. Nice to meet you.
B: 没错,我爱弹吉他。Simpson女士,很高兴见到你。
A: We're glad to finally be able to meet you. Dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes.
A: 终于能够见到你,我们很高兴。再过二十分钟左右就开饭。
B: Is there anything I can do to help?
B: 有什么我可以帮忙的吗?
A: No, everything is pretty much ready. We're just waiting on the . I hope you like roast beef.
A: 谢谢不用,基本都已经准备完毕了。我们只是在等烧烤,希望你喜欢烤牛肉。
B: Yes, of course. Jesse tells me you are a
B: 当然喜欢。Jesse跟我说过你是一个超棒的厨师。谁告诉我英语书面表达范文是假如我你叫王雷你朋友王明将要去他美国朋友家做客但他不知道注意一些什么因为_百度作业帮
谁告诉我英语书面表达范文是假如我你叫王雷你朋友王明将要去他美国朋友家做客但他不知道注意一些什么因为
谁告诉我英语书面表达范文是假如我你叫王雷你朋友王明将要去他美国朋友家做客但他不知道注意一些什么因为
Dear Wang Ming,I’m glad to receive your letter.I’m happy that you’re going to visit your American friend.When you go to an American home,you should buy a small gift,such as some flowers or some fruits.Could you get there on time?If you are late,the owners won’t be happy.When you eat,you should say some good words to the dishes.You shouldn’t stay too long.Would you mind my talking about these things?Yours,Wang Lei
Dear wangming,I’m glad you told me you are going to visit an American friend at his house. As a friend, I just want to remind you few things in a foreigner’s home. Because of the different cultur...
First,before you visit his home ,you must make a phone call or write an e-mail to let him know when you will come,because sudden arrival is not welcome in ASecond,you do not need to get his home too early, five to ten minutes earlier is ok, then you had better buy some
present for your friends.妈妈 我的朋友要到我们家做客,请你去车站接她.用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
妈妈 我的朋友要到我们家做客,请你去车站接她.用英语怎么说
妈妈 我的朋友要到我们家做客,请你去车站接她.用英语怎么说
Mom,my friend will come to visit our home,please go to the station to pick her up.朋友推荐去青藏铁路 火车检修 不知道怎么样 大家给点建议 ? 我是真心问的_百度知道
朋友推荐去青藏铁路 火车检修 不知道怎么样 大家给点建议 ? 我是真心问的
再有,你的身体情况首先?再有,那里的女孩是不会和汉族人通婚的,生活习惯,你如果是单身,饮食习惯你习惯吗,高原反应你适应的了吗,你要考虑一下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
青藏铁路的相关知识
其他3条回答
高原反应很难适应,洗澡很奢侈,工资不高。
只要赚钱辛苦无所谓的
可以去试试
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一水平英语作文怎么写假设你是刘英,你与朋友韩玉约好明天去新开业的商场购物,但是韩玉不知道从她家到商场的线路.请你根据下面的提示,写一封邮件告诉她乘车路线,会面时间及地点.开_百度作业帮
初一水平英语作文怎么写假设你是刘英,你与朋友韩玉约好明天去新开业的商场购物,但是韩玉不知道从她家到商场的线路.请你根据下面的提示,写一封邮件告诉她乘车路线,会面时间及地点.开
初一水平英语作文怎么写假设你是刘英,你与朋友韩玉约好明天去新开业的商场购物,但是韩玉不知道从她家到商场的线路.请你根据下面的提示,写一封邮件告诉她乘车路线,会面时间及地点.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数.要求:可适当发挥,不少于50词.汉语提示:从你家出来后,沿着新华大街往前走,直到你看到公交站.首先你需要乘坐112路公交车,然后在育英中学站换乘114路,在丰运大厦下车后你就能看到那个商场.它就在你的左手边.明天上午10点,我在商场门口等你.开头:Dear Han Yu,
Now let me tell the way to the new shopping mall.结尾:Yours,
Dear Han Yu:Now let me tell you to the new shopping center.Come out from your house,along the Xinhua street go straight,until you see the bus stop.First you need to take the 112 bus,and then in the middle school station take 114 Road,Feng Yun Building off after you can see the shopping mall.It is on your left.At 10 tomorrow morning,I'll wait for you outside the mall.Yours Liu Ying亲爱的韩瑜:现在让我告诉去新的购物中心.从你家出来后,沿着新华大街往前走,直到你看到公交站.首先你需要乘坐112路公交车,然后在育英中学站换乘114路,在丰运大厦下车后你就能看到那个商场.它就在你的左手边.明天上午10点,我在商场门口等你你的刘莹}

我要回帖

更多关于 中国英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信