home alone课件 作文40词

Home alone英语作文,回答上面三个问题,写一篇英语作文,最好是写一次经历,最好是自己写,不Home alone英语作文,回答上面三个问题,写一篇英语作文,最好是写一次经历,最好是自己写,不要复制的,给_百度作业帮
Home alone英语作文,回答上面三个问题,写一篇英语作文,最好是写一次经历,最好是自己写,不Home alone英语作文,回答上面三个问题,写一篇英语作文,最好是写一次经历,最好是自己写,不要复制的,给
Home alone英语作文,回答上面三个问题,写一篇英语作文,最好是写一次经历,最好是自己写,不Home&alone英语作文,回答上面三个问题,写一篇英语作文,最好是写一次经历,最好是自己写,不要复制的,给50分没问题!给英语学霸,靠你们了,写完我就能睡觉了😭,快帮我啊,Please&help&me&help&me!
可能有语法错误-_-!你自己看吧查看: 14106|回复: 2
My Hometown 作文英语作文我的家乡带翻译40词50词60词70词80词90词100词120词作文
My Hometown(我的家乡)&&
My Hometown
Hello,everyone!My name is Yang Ao.Let me introduce my hometown.
My hometown is Lingbao,Henan Province.I have lived here for twelve years.It is very beautiful and it has long history.There are many tourism buildings and delicious food.
The city is small,but the people are friendly.If you come here,you will be served by Lingbao people.Many visitors like to visit here and there are many good places to visit.
I love my home town,I love everything about it.I hope you will visit here soon.
大家好!我是杨奥,让我介绍我的家乡。
我的家乡是河南省灵宝市,我住在这儿已经12年了,它很漂亮,并且有悠久的历史。这里有许多旅游建筑和美味的食物。
虽然这个城市很小,但是这里的人民很友好。如果你来这里,你会受到灵宝人热情的接待。许多游客喜欢参观这里,这里也有很多好地方适合参观。
我爱我的家乡,我喜欢这里的一切。我希望你们能来参观我的家乡。
My hometown
My hometown
Hello, everybody, my name is Li Jingzhou. I’m from Xinyang. Do you know my beautiful hometown? Well, let me tell you something about it.
First, Xinyang is a small city in the south of Henan, but it is really a wonderful place to live in. It doesn’t have so much noise and the traffic here isn’t so heavy. The life here is peace, all the people can live happily. The weather is quite good to our health. The air is fresh, the rivers and lakes are clean, the trees are green and the flowers are colorful. Isn’t it beautiful?
Second, Xinyang is a wonderful city to travel. There are many places of interest. Do you want to have a wonderful holiday? Do you want to climb mountains with your friends? Okay, please come to Xinyang, the mount Jigong is a good place for you. Every year, Many people come to Xinyang and they all have a good time.
Third, Xinyang is also a hometown of green tea, the tea is very good. Do you want to have a try?
Last, the people in Xinyang are very kind and friendly, they will do their best to make friends with you. Just like me, I want to make friends with you, too.
This is my hometown. I love it very much. Do you like it? Do you want to travel here?
Wellcome to my hometown!
Wellcome to Xinyang!
That’s all, thank you.
看看咱的表现ook,This is Xinyang.(看,这是信阳。)
大家好,我是李京洲。我来自信阳,你们知道我美丽的家乡吗?好吧,让我来给你们介绍我的家乡吧。
首先,信阳是位于河南最南边的一个小城市,但是这里很适于居住。它没有太多的噪音和繁忙的交通,在这里居住的人们都很开心。这里的温度很适合我们的身心健康,空气很新鲜,湖泊和河流都很干浄,树是绿的,花是五彩缤纷的。它不是很美丽吗?
其次,信阳是一个旅游的好地方。这里有许多旅游景点,你想有一个精彩的假期吗?你想和你的朋友爬山吗?好的,请来信阳,鸡公山对你们来说是一个好的选择,每年有很多人们来信阳度过一个快乐的时光。
然后,信阳是绿茶的故乡,这里的茶很棒,难道你们不想尝尝吗?
最后,信阳的人们都非常友好和善,他们将会和你成为好朋友,就像我一样,我也想和你成为好朋友。
这就是我的家乡。我非常喜爱它。你们喜欢它吗?难道你们不想来这儿旅游吗?
欢迎你们来到我的家乡来做客!
欢迎来信阳!
好啦,谢谢。
The mount Jigong is here!(鸡公山在这儿
I love my hometown
Because it is beautiful and lovely
I Love My Hometown
I am living in Zhengdong New District. It is a beautiful Water City. It is located in the east of Zhengzhou.
There are many trees and flowers. The birds here are very lovely. Their songs are very beautiful. In this place, the air is very fresh. It’s good for our health.
Central Business District is famous for Zhengdong New District. It is the centre of this place. Every holiday, many people drive here and have a vacation.
Beside the CBD Park, there is a big lake. It is named Ruyi Lake. It is very deep and the water is clean. Many gold fish swim in the water.
The Wetland Park is famous, too. The water of Ruyi Lake is from here. The Wetland Park is the lake’s& &water purifier. That is the answer why the water of Ruyi Lake is very clean.
The roads in this place are wide and clean. They aren’t like the other streets in the city which are very dirty. You can see many donkey- friends riding on the roads. And now, it becomes a beautiful scenery line.
Now, Zhengdong New District is developing quickly. More than twenty schools are set up. And many business buildings are opened.
This is my hometown. I love this place very much.
Welcome to my hometown.
我爱我的家乡
我的家在郑东新区。她是一个拥有着“水域靓城”美誉的美丽城区。她位于郑州市的东部。
这里有许多花花草草,参天大树。这里的鸟儿非常可爱,它们的歌声婉转动听。这里的空气特别新鲜,它对我们的身体很有益。
中央商务区在郑东新区非常出名,它是这里的中心。每到节假日来临,许多人都会驱车过来,享受一个假期。
在CBD公园旁边,有一个很大的湖,人们称它“如意湖”。这个湖很深,湖水清澈,有许多金鱼在水里游弋。
湿地公园也很出名,如意湖的水就来源于这里。可以这么说,湿地公园是如意湖的“湖水净化器”。这就是为什么如意湖的水总是那么清澈。
这里的马路既宽敞又干净,不像城里的街道那么脏。你能看到很多驴友在这里骑车。现在,它已成为这里一道美丽的风景线。
如今,郑东新区已经开始发展。已经有二十多所中小学,很多商务大楼已经开放。
这就是我的家乡,我深爱着这片土地。
欢迎来我的家乡做客!