call me maybe吉他谱的原唱是谁

call me maybe是什么曲风 算不算乡村音乐_百度知道
call me maybe是什么曲风 算不算乡村音乐
提问者采纳
曲式结构也比较简单。美国乡村音乐有许多分支、动听,也保留了清新的特点。多为歌谣体,它既符合了必须的流行元素,乡土摇滚啊。乡村音乐并不是完全是安逸。乡村音乐能将乡土那种逍遥与温馨的风土人情充分融入流行乐中。美国乡村音乐在大多数人心中都是一种安逸的。总之乡村乐是当代音乐潮流中的一匹黑马不算、带有乡土气息的音乐。颇有几分大隐于市的感觉,比古典音乐又多了几分流行元素,一般都很流畅,乡村音乐的曲调。乡村音乐比流行乐多了几分清新,每个分支的特点不一,还多了一份洒脱,牛仔啊什么的、和谐的、二部曲式或三部曲式、谐和的,算pop
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
乡村音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
小清新乡村音乐
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁call me maybe谁唱的_百度知道
call me maybe谁唱的
  《Call Me Maybe》是由加拿大女歌手卡莉·蕾·吉普森演唱的一首流行歌曲。  歌曲的歌词和简谱由卡莉·蕾·吉普森、塔维什·克罗和乔什·拉姆齐三人创作,歌曲的音乐制作由乔什·拉姆齐负责。歌曲收录在卡莉·蕾·吉普森的录音室大碟《Kiss》中,并作为专辑的首波主打单曲于日发行。  卡莉·蕾·吉普森(Carly Rae Jepsen),日出生于加拿大哥伦比亚省,加拿大歌手。  2007年参加“Canadian Idol”选秀节目,并获得了季军 ;2008年9月,发行了首张专辑《Tug Of War》;2011年9月,发行单曲《Call Me Maybe》;在美国公告牌Hot 100单曲榜中九周夺冠,获得了第55届格莱美的年度最佳新人奖提名 ;2012年,被贾斯汀·比伯签下随后发行第二张专辑《Kiss》 ;2013年,凭借《Call Me Maybe》获得MTV日本音乐录影带奖最佳新晋艺人音乐录影带奖和第11届华鼎奖全球最受欢迎女歌手奖 ;2015年3月推出歌曲《I Really Like You》,同年8月21日发行第三张专辑《Emotion》
。  歌曲:Call Me Maybe  所属专辑:《Kiss》  发行时间:日  歌曲原唱:卡莉·蕾·吉普森  填词:卡莉·蕾·吉普森,塔维什·克罗  谱曲:卡莉·蕾·吉普森  编曲:乔什·拉姆齐  歌词:  I threw a wish in the well  Don’t ask me I’ll never tell  I looked to you as it fell  and now you’re in my way  I’d trade my soul for a wish  Pennies and dimes for a kiss  I wasn’t looking for this  But now you’re in my way  Your stare was holding  Ripped jeans skin was showing  Hot night Wind was blowing  Where d’ you think you’re going baby?  Hey I just met you  and this is crazy  But here’s my number  So' Call Me Maybe  It’s hard to look right  at you baby!  But here’s my number  So' Call Me Maybe  Hey I just met you  and this is crazy  But here’s my number  So' Call Me Maybe  and all the other boys  try to chase me  But here’s my number  So' Call Me Maybe  You took your time with the call  I took no time with the fall  You gave me nothing at all  But still you’re in my way  I beg and borrow and steal  Have foresight'and it's real  I didn't know I would feel it  But it’s in my way  Your stare was holding  Ripped jeans skin was showing  Hot night Wind was blowing  Where d’ you think you’re going baby?  Hey I just met you  and this is crazy  But here’s my number  So' Call Me Maybe  It’s hard to look right  at you baby!  But here’s my number  So' Call Me Maybe  Hey I just met you  and this is crazy  But here’s my number  So' Call Me Maybe  and all the other boys  try to chase me  But here’s my number  So' Call Me Maybe  Boy you came into my life  I’ve missed you so bad  I’ve missed you so bad  I’ve missed you so so bad  Boy you came into my life  I’ve missed you so bad  and You should know that  I’ve missed you so so bad  It’s hard to look right  at you baby  But here’s my number  So' Call Me Maybe  Hey I just met you  and this is crazy  But here’s my number  So' Call Me Maybe  and all the other boys  try to chase me  But here’s my number  So' Call Me Maybe  Boy you came into my life  I’ve missed you so bad  I’ve missed you so bad  I’ve missed you so so bad  Boy you came into my life  I’ve missed you so bad  You should know that  So' Call Me Maybe
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
t know I would feel itBut it’s in my wayYour stare was holdingRipped jeans – skin was showingHot night – Wind was blowingWhere d’ you think you’re going baby, Call Me MaybeIt’s hard to look rightat you baby, Call Me MaybeHey I just met youand this is crazyBut here’s my numberSo,and it&#39, Call Me Maybeand all the other boystry to chase meBut here’s my numberSoCall Me MaybeCarly Rae JepsenI threw a wish in the wellDon’t ask me I’ll never tellI looked to you as it felland now you’re in my wayI’d trade my soul for a wishPennies and dimes – for a kissI wasn’t looking for thisBut now you’re in my wayYour stare was holdingRipped jeans – skin was showingHot night – Wind was blowingWhere d’ you think you’re going baby, Call Me Maybeand all the other boystry to chase meBut here’s my numberSo!But here’s my numberSo, Call Me MaybeIt’s hard to look rightat you baby, Call Me Maybeand all the other boystry to chase meBut here’s my numberSo?Hey I just met youand this is crazyBut here’s my numberSo?Hey I just met youand this is crazyBut here’s my numberSo, Call Me MaybeBoy you came into my lifeI’ve missed you so badI’ve missed you so badI’ve missed you so so badBoy you came into my lifeI’ve missed you so badYou should know thatSo, Call Me MaybeHey I just met youand this is crazyBut here’s my numberSo!But here’s my numberSo, Call Me MaybeHey I just met youand this is crazyBut here’s my numberSo, Call Me MaybeYou took your time with the callI took no time with the fallYou gave me nothing at allBut still you’re in my wayI beg and borrow and stealHs realI didn&#39, Call Me MaybeBoy you came into my lifeI’ve missed you so badI’ve missed you so badI’ve missed you so so badBoy you came into my lifeI’ve missed you so badand You should know thatI’ve missed you so so badIt’s hard to look rightat you babyBut here’s my numberSo
来自团队:
其他5条回答
加拿大偶像季军Carly Rae Jepsen
不多废话 Carly Rae Jepsen
Carly rae jepsen
Carly Rae Jepsn
Carly Rae Jepsen
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲原唱者Jepsen是英国偶像参加者,并获得了第三名的成绩,&Call Me Maybe&的发行本是为她的第二张专辑预热,这首朗朗上口的歌曲无意间被Justin Bieber听到了,于是他在Twitter上推荐这首歌:&It&s supposed to be a fun song,Not to take yourself too seriously, to put you in a good mood.&真是一首有趣的歌(视频结尾比较好玩),(这首歌告诉你)不要太在意,把好心情留给自己。
歌曲迅速串红,接下来的事情就是Jepsen被签约、出唱片等等,同样这时候Justin Bieber在专辑的宣传上也不予余力(也许是同一唱片公司),Justin Bieber版的对口型视频获得了4000多万的视频点击率。
甚至于有人恶搞了奥巴马版本的&Call Me Maybe&
有调查显示在美国,将近有三分之二的青少年通过YouTube听过这首歌,而&Call Me Maybe&各个版本的病毒式传播也使得这首歌瞬间成为神曲,结果是&Call Me Maybe&霸主Billboard榜首长达9周时间,这也是截至今日,单曲在今年获得的最好成绩。
就在一年前,各大流行音乐排行榜还被各大电台等主流传媒所推出的明星所霸占,如凯特&派瑞、蕾哈娜、阿黛尔、魔力红等等。而今年的大热单曲,如&Call Me Maybe&、独立制作人 Gotye的&Somebody That I Used to Know&、独立流行乐队Fun.的&We Are Young&。这些热门单曲无一不是从小众市场走来,在 YouTube和Twitter的&推波助澜&下才逐渐得到主流媒体的认可,从某种意义上来说,社交网络彻底颠覆了神曲制造流程和整个音乐产业。
当然了,&Call Me Maybe&的成功也颇具有偶然性,想复制成功的难度可想而知。
除非注明,否则本站文章均为原创翻译,转载请注明出处,并标注本文链接:/case/1574.html
也许您也感兴趣:上传时间:
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩}

我要回帖

更多关于 so call me maybe 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信