其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“最伟大的发明”英语作文,简单点,初中水平,80字左右,在线等_百度知道
“最伟大的发明”英语作文,简单点,初中水平,80字左右,在线等
提问者采纳
The Greatest InventionSome articles hold the opinions that the greatest invention in the world is electricity,while the others believe computers are unreplaced in modern society.I read and read,suddenly an idea struke me:The greatest invention are just books. A famous person has ever said:&Books are the best teachers.&Exactly!That's what I would like to say first.In the long history of human being,books have playde an important part in communicating knowledge.And even today,the situation is still so .Each year,millions of books are published in the world.Knowledge changs our lives.If a knowledged person want to express some new idea,probably he wiil choose to write a book.On the other hand,the best way to broaden our horizens is reading books. Secondly,as I have been puzzled,books provedes you with different ideas.And you make your decision to choose anyone that fit you.Or otherwise,you may choose none of them,just like me ,instead of obeying books' advise.I choose &books& as the greatest invention in my eyes.So,don't you think it's a little interesting?Books are honored as teachers without sound.But how are books different from our real teachers?I think the fact is that,if a real teacher advises me to choose electricity or computer as my topic today,and every one you can imagine,how much brave I will prepare to refuse.So don't you think books are better tempered and better get alongde than our real teachers?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文题目如下:如今,很多发明如电脑手机MP4。以my favorite invention 。选择喜欢的发明,80字左右_百度知道
英语作文题目如下:如今,很多发明如电脑手机MP4。以my favorite invention 。选择喜欢的发明,80字左右
提问者采纳
My Favorite Invention in the history of invention is “Electricity”.Earlier electricity was used for light power and motors, but in the current world all the equipment which reduces the physical word strain of human being is powered by electricity.The equipment we are using daily in our domestic life which uses electricity are light, fan, mobile phone, computer, laptops, television, radio, electric cooker, microwave oven and so on.We cannot able to imagine the world without the above mentioned equipment we were using in our domestic day to day life.I will give you small example, guess the result of your own opinion.Everyday morning we are getting ready to office and carrying all the required items like wallet, pen, laptop, files, mobiles and so on.One fine day you forget to take wallet and crossed 2 kilometer from your home, I am sure you will not get back to home to pick up the same, like say one fine day you forget to take mobile phone I am 100% sure you will return back to your home to pick up the mobile phone.
提问者评价
太给力了 夕夕
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪位英语高手能帮下忙呀,帮我把下面的几句话翻译成英语作文。主要原因:1骑自行车最环保2骑自行车最方便3骑自行车最经济 个人看法:自行车是迄今最伟大的发明。(要原创喔!)150个词左右
有哪位英语高手能帮下忙呀,帮我把下面的几句话翻译成英语作文。主要原因:1骑自行车最环保2骑自行车最方便3骑自行车最经济 个人看法:自行车是迄今最伟大的发明。(要原创喔!)150个词左右 10
There are many advantages to riding a bicycle.First the most environmentally riding a bicycle. people can improve their health and muscle by riding a bicycle.& The future of bicycle will be bright.Second,Riding a bike is the most convenient.Third,riding a bicycle most economy.In my opinion Bicycles are by far the greatest inventions.
楼主 好了
其他回答 (4)
自己发明吧!
工程太大了...
对不起...我懒...
Riding a bicycle is the way which is most environmental ,convenient& and economical,and in my opinion,Riding&a bicycle is&by far the greatest invention.
你懂得。。不解释
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文120词左右带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信