她不喜欢吃水果和打羽毛球能减肥吗

英语自我介绍我的名字是***,我喜欢画画,我每天很快乐.我家的成员是:爸爸妈妈和我.我喜欢吃水果,我喜欢打羽毛球.我希望我能表现的非常出色.翻译出的英文可以多一点内容,但不要太难,小学_百度作业帮
英语自我介绍我的名字是***,我喜欢画画,我每天很快乐.我家的成员是:爸爸妈妈和我.我喜欢吃水果,我喜欢打羽毛球.我希望我能表现的非常出色.翻译出的英文可以多一点内容,但不要太难,小学
英语自我介绍我的名字是***,我喜欢画画,我每天很快乐.我家的成员是:爸爸妈妈和我.我喜欢吃水果,我喜欢打羽毛球.我希望我能表现的非常出色.翻译出的英文可以多一点内容,但不要太难,小学基础就OK了明天要交差
Good morning everyone,My name is xxx, I like drawing and I'm happy all the time. These are the people in my family: dad, mum and myself.I like eating fruits and playing badminton, I hope I will perform well.Thank you!
moring! My name is ***, I like painting pictures, I very am every day joyfulMy family's member is: Father and mother and I I like eating the fruit, I like playing the badminton I hoped I candisplay am extremely splendid. Thanks everybody!
Good morning,everyone!My name is ***. I like painting. Every day, I am happy. My family member are: my parentes and I. I like eating fruit ang playing badminton. I hope I can perform well.Thank you!
Good morning,everybody.My name is ***,I like drawing pictures,I am very happy everyday.My family are:father、mather and me.I like eating fruit.I like playing shuttlecock.I hope me can expressional very fineness.Thank you very much!
Good morning, everyone! My name is ***, I like to paint, and I am very happy day. My family members are : Mom and Dad and me. I like to eat the fruit, I like to play badminton. I hope I can show the very good. Thank you!
Good morning My name is xxx, I like drawing and I'm happy all the time. These are the people in my family: dad, mum and myself. I like eating fruits and playing badminton, I hope I will perform well. bay,bay!出错提示页
3秒钟后将返回QIC
页面即将返回!今天三月一日,星期二,天气晴。我的名字叫华崟菲,我今年14岁,我喜欢玩羽毛球,我有八个羽毛球,十五个排球,和三个篮球。我最喜欢的水果是草莓和西瓜。我最不喜欢吃猕猴桃。我最喜欢的食物是薯条,冰淇淋但是我最不喜欢吃沙拉。我的生日在九月二十二日,我的妈妈的生日在六月十五日,我的爸爸生日在十二月十日。我每天五点起床,六点半上学,九点睡觉。我最喜欢的学科是中文,因为它有趣。的翻译:Today Tuesday, March 1, sunny weather. My name is Hua 崟fei, I am 14 years old, I enjoy playing badminton, I have eight badminton, volleyball for 15, and three in basketball. My favorite fruit is Strawberry and watermelon. I don't like Kiwi. My favorite food is the potato chips, ice cream but I don't 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
今天三月一日,星期二,天气晴。我的名字叫华崟菲,我今年14岁,我喜欢玩羽毛球,我有八个羽毛球,十五个排球,和三个篮球。我最喜欢的水果是草莓和西瓜。我最不喜欢吃猕猴桃。我最喜欢的食物是薯条,冰淇淋但是我最不喜欢吃沙拉。我的生日在九月二十二日,我的妈妈的生日在六月十五日,我的爸爸生日在十二月十日。我每天五点起床,六点半上学,九点睡觉。我最喜欢的学科是中文,因为它有趣。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Today Tuesday, March 1, sunny weather. My name is Hua 崟fei, I am 14 years old, I enjoy playing badminton, I have eight badminton, volleyball for 15, and three in basketball. My favorite fruit is Strawberry and watermelon. I don't like Kiwi. My favorite food is the potato chips, ice cream but I don't
正在翻译,请等待...
Today, 3 January, Tuesday weather sunny. My name is Hua 崟 Philip, I am 14 years old, and I love to play badminton, I have a 8 months 15 volleyball, badminton, basketball and 3 months. My favorite fruit, strawberries and watermelon. What I do not like to eat kiwi fruit. My favorite food is French fri
Today Tuesday, March 1, sunny weather. My name is Hua 崟fei, I am 14 years old, I enjoy playing badminton, I have eight badminton, volleyball for 15, and three in basketball. My favorite fruit is Strawberry and watermelon. I don't like Kiwi. My favorite food is the potato chips, ice cream but I don't}

我要回帖

更多关于 孕妇能打羽毛球吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信