新浪网站有哪些特点,用英文描写方法有哪些

当前位置: &
求翻译:我说课的课程为《商务英语函电》,本门课程的目的是教会学生掌握函电的基础知识,了解商务英语函电的特点;训练学生的英语函电写作技能;培养学生运用英语处理进出口业务中的一般商务英语往来函电的能力,为使学生成为合格的商务英语人才打下基础。这堂课所选的教材为高等教育出版社出版的《商务英语函电》。本次说课的教学内容是第二版第一单元的Business letters .课时是90分钟,课文内容为商务书信的写作。是什么意思?
我说课的课程为《商务英语函电》,本门课程的目的是教会学生掌握函电的基础知识,了解商务英语函电的特点;训练学生的英语函电写作技能;培养学生运用英语处理进出口业务中的一般商务英语往来函电的能力,为使学生成为合格的商务英语人才打下基础。这堂课所选的教材为高等教育出版社出版的《商务英语函电》。本次说课的教学内容是第二版第一单元的Business letters .课时是90分钟,课文内容为商务书信的写作。
问题补充:
I said of course of course for business English correspondence, this course aims to teach students to master the basics of business correspondence, understand the features of business En training writing skills of students of E training students to use English in handling import and export business of general business English communication ability, lay the foundations for the students to become qualified business English talents. This class of selected textbooks for higher education of business English correspondence, published by the publishing house. This class is the second edition of the first cell of the teaching content of Business letters. class is 90 minutes and texts for writing business letters.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!用英语写小作文:你最喜欢那位老师?他(她)有什么特点?要求:不少于5句话。_百度知道
用英语写小作文:你最喜欢那位老师?他(她)有什么特点?要求:不少于5句话。
此问题纯属5年级问题,写得不要太深奥。,
提问者采纳
My teacher likes me, Miss Huang is not ominous, She has a smart daughter, She has a small mouth and big eyes, and my classmete, Miss Huang, She is very kind, my favourite teacher is my Chinese teacher, I like my teacher, all her other students! Miss huang is my favourite teacher, But when we are not obedient, She is very gentle, Moreover good s intention, She likes weraing red dress,My Favourite Teacher
My teacher is very nice, Miss Huang will be angry,
提问者评价
谢谢你,给了我思路。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
My favorite teacher is my English teacher, We also can learn many things in her class, She is really nice,, Her class is very interesting, She is very beautiful,We all love her, She has long hair, She is kind to us,
My favourite teacher is my English teacher,Miss Li.She is a lively woman.she is tall
and thin,and she is a little beautyful.Almost all the students in our class like English. Do you know why ?In her class ,we feel very relaxing,at the same time we learn many things.So we love her best.
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您好,欢迎来到新东方
正在播放:实用英语:如何用描述一个人的特征?
关键词:;;;;;;
Information
现实生活中,我们免不了要和不同类型的人打交道,对他们也会产生不同的印象,那么我们如何去描述他们的特征呢?下面我们就跟着新东方的张旸老师一起去学习描述人物的实用口语。
您或许喜欢看
通行证邮箱:
通行证邮箱:英文翻譯:根據性格特點描述一下你想要找的工作。主要內容如下:
英文翻譯:根據性格特點描述一下你想要找的工作。主要內容如下:
1.你是一位高中生,家境貧寒;
2.你善良,自信,樂觀,自立;
3.想加入非盈利組織Global Giving,幫助需要幫助的人;
4.該組織是七年前由兩位世界銀行的前任官員發起的。他們想利用因特網把個體捐贈人與主要貧窮國家的一些工程聯繫起來。目前,這個組織已經募捐了500多萬美元,主要是通過它的網站籌款。
注意:1.詞數100左右
2.可適當增加細節,以使行文連貫
3.以第一人稱為主
謝謝幫我翻譯的人..
我英语也很差
的感言:噢噢~~
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 描写手法有哪些 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。