其他1条回答
do homework
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
按默认排序
i love my lovely little room. there are many my favorite books on the bookcase located at the conner of room. my mom considerd that i should do my homework after school, so she drive me to chagre table and chair...i like sofa in the best among all furnitures
孩,咱能拍清楚点吗?第三个单词真心看不清。。
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
I‘m a school student. Today is Monday. I have eight classes. At 8:o'clock, I have Chinese, it's interesting. My second class is at 9. I like English, it's useful. I have math at 10, it's too difficult.Music is my favorite at 11. I have lunch at 12, after lunch i have history, my history teacher is strict with us. After that i have art , it's boring. the last class is P.E. It's relaxing. I'm busy on Monday.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Today is Monday,I have to go to school again,but my school life is very busy and happy.At 8:00--8:45,I had a chinese lesson.I don't like Chinese at all,because I think Chinese is very boring and difficult.Then I had English lesson at 9:00--9:45.I like Maths the best.Though it very difficult,and I like this.I had Maths lesson at 10:00--10:45.Then I had Music lesson.I like music but I am not good at it and my neighbours don't allow me sing songs at home.I had lunch at 12:00--13:00.Then I had art and P.E at 14:00--15:45 in the afternoon.This day is very busy,but I'm very satisfied and happy.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语问题_百度知道
1.Can you ___(bring)me a map ? I____(not have)one.正确形式谢谢
提问者采纳
bring don't have
提问者评价
其他类似问题
26人觉得有用
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
bringdo not have
Can you bring___(bring)me a map ? I_don't have___(not have)one.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
提问者采纳
It was a very hot day in the middle of summer, and there were no trees along the street. Mr Read closed his shop at half past five, and went out into the street and began walking to the bus stop. He was very fat. The sun shone straight down the street, and in a few minutes Mr Read felt very hot.A small boy came out of another shop in the street and followed Mr Read. He stayed very near him all the time, and he kicked (踢)Mr Read’s shoes several times, Mr Read looked at him angrily each time.After the fourth time, Mr Read stopped, turned round and said to the small boy, “what are you doing? Stop following me like that! You’re going to hurt my feet.”这是原文,对着看呗
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信