请帮忙确认 英文翻译?

找到需要的文章 请帮忙翻译My English Study Summary Time flies. It is near the end of the second year of my college life.I ask myself,“what did you do these two years? Do you make progress with each passing day?”Several days ago, I just wrote a blog which title was _百度作业帮
找到需要的文章 请帮忙翻译My English Study Summary Time flies. It is near the end of the second year of my college life.I ask myself,“what did you do these two years? Do you make progress with each passing day?”Several days ago, I just wrote a blog which title was “what would do if you were a freshman?” It seems that I missed many good things and should be much better. However, it is no sense to regret what we didn’t get but to look forward in the future and learn a lesson from the past.I suppose most of my school time I focus my main attention on my study. At first, I thought the textbook, e.g. A New English Course, outdated and boring, but later I really found there were too many things I hadn’t master well. So why don’t I try to be more patient? Just like New Concept English III is no more interesting than our textbook, but every time I recite these classical passages, I indeed lose myself in them. It sounds a little strange to some people, but it’s indeed the voice from my heart.Before I entered the college, I guessed the most disgusting career was to be a teacher, especially an English teacher. Well, it’s my life! I chose my major in English teaching! Fortunately, I become more and more interest in English. The only thing I want to do right now is to reach a higher level of English study. English is just a tool. Life is so beautiful and enjoyable that I shouldn’t waste all my time on grammar, vocabulary but to appreciate it . I know it takes lots of time and energy to achieve this goal..
Actually, I have been always trying. I am crazy about the English public speech and enjoy the process of writing the script and the feeling on the stage. Once I put all my heart on preparing the examinations of intermediate and advanced interpretation. I can be very proud to tell anyone I haven’t waste the time in the past two years, but merely I hope I could be better. I got the point that I developed the interest of English later than some of my counterparts. Therefore I have a long way to go and I know I have gained the confidence.The coming final examinations, I’m certain I will make every effort to finish them well. Meanwhile, I have made a complete plan for the summer.Thank you, English! You help me meet many amusing teachers and friends. I never know what I am going to get on the way to the summit of English study.And many thanks, Richard! Thank you for reading my a little longer and terrible article! Thank you for your kind help in this year!
我的英语研究综述时间过得真快.这是附近的大学生活,我的第二年年底.我问自己,“你是怎么做的这两年?您制作日新月异的进展如何?“前几天,我只是写了一篇博客的标题是“你会做,如果你是大一新生?”看来,我错过了很多美好的事物,应该会更好.但是,它是没有意义的遗憾是我们没有得到,而是期待着在未来,汲取过去的教训.我想我的课余时间我专注于我的学习我的主要精力最多.起初,我以为教科书,如:A新编英语教程,过时和乏味,但后来我真的发现有太多的东西我还没有掌握好.那么,为什么不让我尝试更多的耐心?就像新概念英语三不超过我们的教科书有趣,但每次我背诵这些经典段落,我确实失去了他们自己.这听起来有些奇怪的一些人,但它确实是从心底的声音.我进入大学之前,我猜最恶心的职业生涯将是一个教师,尤其是一名英语教师.嗯,这是我的生命!我选择了在英语教学中我的专业!幸运的是,我变得越来越多的英语学习兴趣.我唯一想做的事,现在更是达到一个更高水平的英语学习.英语只是一个工具.生命是如此美丽,愉快,我不应该浪费我所有的语法,词汇的时间,但欣赏它.我知道它需要大量的时间和精力来实现这一目标..其实,我一直努力.我对英语公众演讲疯狂,享受写剧本,舞台上的感觉过程.一旦我把所有我的心准备的中级和高级口译考试.我可以很自豪地告诉别人我没有浪费在过去两年时间,而只是我希望我可以做得更好.我得到了一点,我公司开发的英语学习兴趣比我的同行更高一些.所以我还有很长的路要走,我知道我获得了信心.即将到来的期末考试,我肯定我将尽一切努力完成好.同时,我已在暑假完成计划.谢谢你,英语!你帮我遇到很多有趣的老师和朋友.我从来不知道我会得到在去英语学习首脑会议的方式.而且非常感谢,理查德!感谢您阅读我的一段时间,可怕的文章你!感谢您在今年的热心帮助你!请帮忙翻译一下
请帮忙翻译一下
1、"37度"香水,不含酒精,不含表面活性剂,不会对人体皮肤产生过敏。
2、可以做保湿嫩白精油使用,更可做香体沐浴精油使用。
3、甲醇含量为O(未检出),而国家标准规定香水内的甲醇含量是&2000mg/kg(0.002kg/kg)。
4、是运用法国化妆品纳米微胶囊高新技术精制,香味清醇具有亲肤功效。
5、防火安全性高,点火后不燃烧。
6、零风险承诺:合同规定经营半年没赚钱退货退款!而赠品不用退还。
7、"37度"香水具有植物精油的活性。
8·"37度"香水绿色环保,挥发干净,不留残物。
注:“37度”是牌子
不区分大小写匿名
1, "37 degrees" perfume, non-alcoholic, non-surface active agent, will not produce allergic to human skin.
2, moisturizing whitening essential oils can do, but do use incense body oils bath.
3, methanol content of O (not detected), while the national standard within the methanol content of perfume is \u003c2000mg/kg (0.002kg/kg).
4, is to use high-tech French cosmetics Nanocapsules refined, with skin-effect mellowness and flavor.
5, Fire safe, do not burn after the ignition.
6, zero-risk commitment: contract management for six months did not return refund money! The gifts need not be returned.
7, "37 degrees" perfume with essential oils activity.
8 "37 degree" green perfume, essential clean, no residue materials
楼主可以去找找 ,应该有您需要的、希望能帮到你、嘿嘿给个满意~
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请帮忙翻译一句话(纸箱机械的)Specification of simple face : preconditioner + preheater roll + … all system for Simple face We need manufacture until five layers thus we need the tow station simple face for simple face 是什么意思呀?他要求给他simple fac_百度作业帮
请帮忙翻译一句话(纸箱机械的)Specification of simple face : preconditioner + preheater roll + … all system for Simple face We need manufacture until five layers thus we need the tow station simple face for simple face 是什么意思呀?他要求给他simple face 的规格.simple face是什么呀?
好象是:它有单面机,能做瓦楞纸(是一层);要做五层板,所以要将另一层牛皮纸牵引过来的装置,可能指的是无轴支架.
您可能关注的推广回答者:请帮忙翻译。谢谢!
请帮忙翻译。谢谢!
I’m not sure if Karen brought to your attention that we had reject labels on the last delivery of 400646’s. The font size on the labels was too large causing overlap of print on some labels. I do not have an exact quantity, but the amount rejected was quite numerous. We have yet to decide how many labels we will have to replace & how many are acceptable. The font size is supposed to be 17 characters per inch per note 1 on the drawing.
谢谢,急需~!
不区分大小写匿名
搜(在线翻译)翻好了,采纳谢谢!
提个建议~~你多留意一下问问,有很多的分类对吧,上面有很多的能人(排名靠前的)~~你找到需要的人之后,点下面的求助,得到回答的机会大一些
我不知道是否卡伦提请您注意,我们已经拒绝在最后交货的标签400646的。标签上的字体大小是太大的重叠造成的一些标签上打印。我没有确切的数量,但数量相当多拒绝。我们尚未决定如何许多标签,我们将不得不更换及有多少是可以接受的。字体大小应该是在绘图每17注1英寸字符。搜索
我不确定是否给你的注意力,凯伦。我们已经拒绝标签400646交的最后的。在标签上的字体大小过大造成重叠的打印一些标签。我没有一个确切的数量,但拒绝相当众多。我们还没有决定有多少标签,我们将不得不替换和多少都是不可接受的。字体的大小应该是17个字/英寸/注1
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
Kids are going to Merry Town,
Cone on,come on,Rabbit Brown.
Get on the bus and take a seat,
Happily,happily we go around.
Duckie&s sailing boat
Sometimes fast,sometimes slow.
Down the river,down the sea,
Merry and merry as can be.
hippos and bears bump,bump,bump!
Rabbits and deer jump,jump,jump!
Foxes and wolves bite,bite,bite!
Tigers and lions fight,fight,fight!
I am a tiger
&Pussy Cat,Pussy Cat,
Are you happy?Are you sad?&
&Leave me alone,you silly rat.
I am a tiger not a cat.&
共有 2 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
一个欢快的巴士上,孩子们将要去欢乐城;赶快些,兔子布罗恩,站上车,找座位坐下,欢乐围绕着我们。
杜克的小帆船,有时快,有时慢。划下河,流下海,快乐的不的了。
动物园里,河马跟熊在碰碰;兔子和驴子在跳舞;狐狸跟狼在咬东西;老虎和狮子在打架。
我是一个只老虎,“小猫咪,小猫咪,你高兴还是悲伤?”离我远点,你这个愚蠢的老鼠,我是一只老虎,不是猫
好长啊,我试试看吧,
我也想知道关于你的更多信息。我看过你的资料,所以很想更加进一步地了解你。我今年已经47岁了,离婚已经有11年了,在这过去的11当...
翻译文献网
网址:
论文代写,找论文写作翻译文献综合服务网!论文代写、翻译,在同行网站中,具有良好的信誉度和口碑,效率高,收费合理,服务好!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注}

我要回帖

更多关于 请帮忙处理 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信