上学期外研版九年级英语作文背诵&词汇默写导学案
上学期外研版九年级英语作文背诵&词汇默写导学案
初三|九年级
外研社英语
☆☆☆☆☆
2012上学期九年级英语作文背诵&词汇默写导学案& 编号41主编人:英语备课组
班级__________姓名___________学号_______________
&& (1)Protect our environment
Taking care of our environment is very important, because we have only one earth. But we still do harm to our environment today. For example, the factories put the dirty water into the river. Cars produce much pollution. People throw away rubbish everywhere. So we must do something to protect the environment. We should pick up the rubbish and throw it into dustbins, and we should collect waste things for recycling. We should use fewer plastic bags. We should try our best to make the earth more and more beautiful.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2)Healthy life
Health is very important to every one. First, doing sports every day can help us keep healthy, make us happy and make our body strong. If we don&t take any exercise, we will become fat, feel tired and get sick easily. There are many sports we can do, such as running, swimming and ball games. Second, we must eat healthily. We should eat more fruit and vegetables. Eating more healthy food is good for our body. Let&s keep away from junk food. Let&s do sports and eat healthy food every day.
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(3)& Enter a music concert
There will be a music concert next Saturday. We should enter the concert hall 30 minutes earlier before the concert starts. We enter the hall by ticket only ,each one each ticket.& Smoking is not allowed in the hall. We mustn&t take food or drink into the hall. We can&t take photos during the concert. We can&t bring our cameras because we can&t take photos.We can&t talk loudly. But we can drink tea or coffee for free outside the hall during the break.(休息期间)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&(4)Inviting foreign friends to stay in my house.
Some American students will come to learn Chinese. They will arrive here on January 3rd. I&d like to invite them to stay in my house. My parents are teachers and they know English well, so they can talk each other. My uncle is a driver. He can take them around our city. My aunt is good at cooking so they can enjoy Chinese food. They can learn Chinese cultures. My house is large , they can live in it comfortably.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (5)Thanksgiving
Many people are very important in our life. We really need to thank them. I want to thank my mother, because she loves me very much and she has done a lot for me. I remember one day, when class finished, it was raining. I saw my mother waiting outside the school gate with an umbrella. On our way home, she held the umbrella for me but she got wet herself. I was moved deeply. I think we should learn about thanksgiving, I will help my mother with the housework.And I should learn to look after my mother. I must study hard to make progress in my study.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (6)& A visit to Guangzhou
. Guangzhou is in the south of China. It has a long history. It&s not cold in winter. I& visited Guangzhou last winter. On the first day I went to Yuexiu Park and then I did some shopping. On the second day I climbed Baiyun Mountain and enjoyed the nice food there. Finally I visited Xiangjiang Wild Animal Zoo. The animals in the zoo were very interesting. I took a lot of photos of animals. I had a good time.
初三上重点必背(53个)词组最后一次默写
1、成长& ___________________& &&&2、代表,象征&&& ___________________&
3、建立,创立___________________&&& 4、首先___________________
5负责、注意&& ___________________& 6浏览___________________
7一次&&&&&&& ___________________&& 8用手工___________________X|k |B| 1 . c|O |m
9在&的开始& ___________________&& 10而不是(前后一致)______________
11对&造成伤害 _______________ &&&12对&产生重大影响________________
13张贴,挂起&&& ___________________ 14由&组成___________________
15许多&& ___________________&&&& 16看看&&&&& ___________________
17与&相似& ___________________&& 18在左/右边___________ ________
19接、搭载某人___________________& 20即使___________________
21.和某人说几句话__________________ 22 赢得某人的心___________________&
23也(句末)& _________________ &&24设法弄懂;计算出___________________
25试验、检验___________________& &26首先& ___________________&&&&
27顺便走访& ___________________&& 28与&一样___________________
29扔掉,抛弃___________________&& &30代替,而不是+ doing_____________
31.注意听___________________&&&&& 32.从&内出来___________________
33.处于&的边缘___________________& 34、在&的底部___________________
35.就&来说;至于___________________& 36、不再___________________
37、数百万的 ___________________&&& 38、逃跑___________________
39、暂时,一度 ___________________&&& 40、谈论___________________
41. 放弃___________________& &&&&&&&42. 碰见___________________&
43. 与&一起___________________& &&&44. 由于___________________&
45. 增加___________________& &&&&&&&46. 取得进步___________________&
47某天&&&&& ___________________ &&&48集中注意力___________________
49 从---开始___________________& &&&50 在那边___________________&
51.登记入住___________________& &&&52. 填写___________________&
53.旅游胜地___________________ &
本站所有资源永久免费下载,不用注册!点击顶部的教材,可以浏览相应教材的最新资源.点击上面"进入下载地址列表"链接,进入下载地址.
本站课件、试题、教案等免费下载。大多是rar压缩包,解压缩后是ppt、doc、swf、exe等英语九年级上人教版作文及范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语九年级上人教版作文及范文
上传于||文档简介
&&人​教​版​英​语​九​年​级​书​面​表​达​的​范​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢初三英语上第三单元3b作文my name is
My name is Li Ming.I am 14 years old.My favourite colour is red.I like play tennis and watching TV.I have a lot hobbies.My parents and teachers think I am a good student and my friends think I am nice.I am hard-working and interested in all the subjects we learn at school.I amreally good at Chinese and English.I am very friendly.I am always ready to help others.So I get on well with my classmates and friends.What’s more,I am outgoing.I enjoy taking part in all kinds of school activities.I enjoy dancing,and I also draw well.I often join in competitions and has won many prizes.I feel proud of myself
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码六年级下册英语新编基础训练答案人教版
> 文章列表
人教版六年级下册英语新编基础训练答案
人教版六年级下册英语新编基础训练答案列表
相关知识点君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
仁爱版九年级上册英语作文【打印整理版】_2,仁爱英语九年级上册,仁爱版英语九年级上册,仁爱九年级上册单词,九年级上册数学,语文九年级上册,九年级上册数学课本,九年级上册英语单词,九年级上册语文课本,九年级上册英语
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
仁爱版九年级上册英语作文【打印整理版】_2
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级上册英语课本 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信