老师用2节课改了全部作文的三分之一三人共有糖72粒72

1.第一句中的shall→should或去掉shall  2.第一句中的specially→special  3.第二句中的it前加to  4.第三句中的best前加the 5.第三句中的appreciations→appreciation 6.第四句中的will去掉 7.第六句中的which→what  8.第六句中的bring→bringing  9.第七句中的mean→means 10.第七句中的us→ourselves 【解析】1.第一句中的shall→should或去掉shall advise后的宾语从句要使用虚拟语气,即谓语动词要使用“should+动词原形”的形式,should可以省去,即删去shall也正确。2.2】第一句中的specially→special something是不定代词,形容词可以作后置定语修饰不定代词,但是副词不可以修饰不定代词。3.3】第二句中的it前加to respond是不及物动词,若要跟宾语,后面需要加to。4.4】第三句中的best前加the 最高级前面通常要加定冠词。5.5】第三句中的appreciations→appreciation 此处appreciation表示“感激”,属于不可数名词,不可数名词没有复数形式。6.6】第四句中的will去掉 some...others...属于表示列举的固定句型,前后的时态应该保持一致,根据上句的“Some choose...”,可知此处应用一般现在时。7.7】第六句中的which→what which引导名词性从句时有疑问含义what引导名词性从句时可以没有疑问含义,相当于sth.that...,在本句中相当于the things that...;也可以有疑问含义,此时与which的区别在于是否有范围限制。8.8】第六句中的bring→bringing devote sth.to doing sth.属于固定搭配,表示“投入时间/努力/金钱等在……上面”,其中to是介词,后跟动名词形式。9.9】第七句中的mean→means 动名词作主语,谓语动词需用单数形式。10.0】第七句中的us→ourselves 作宾语的代词为主语本身时,需用其反身代词形式。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2014河南开封市高三下学期冲刺模拟英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
When I left my bag on a train, I lost my most precious possession, a small framed photograph of my great grandparents, Emily and Gordon Baker. The frame was made of silver, with an elegant flower design in one corner. The photograph was taken in March 1939 0n their wedding day. Emily looked very happy, and Gordon looked rather a larmed.
A few months later, he was killed in action in North Africa. I received the photograph when my aunt Mabel died.I'm a student at Edinburgh University and I live in an old Edwardian house.
At the end of last term, I packed a large bag and a small bag and set off for London, where I was planning to catch the Eurostar train to Paris. Minutes after getting off the train at Kings Cross Station, I realized that I'd left the small bag in the overhead luggage rack. I ran back to the train, but it had already left the platform.
This all happened several months ago, and I had become resigned to the loss of my most precious possession. then last week, something extraordinary happened. I logged onto the site ~ eBay and looked for a silver photo frame and I found it ! The photo of my great grandparents was on eBay !I called the person who was advertising it.
He was a little suspicious(怀疑 )
at first, and told me that he had bought it from a stall at an antique market. After we talked for a while, he asked if there was any way I could prove it was mine. All I could think of was that the photo was taken in March 1939. He opened the frame and made sure that this date was written by hand on the back of the photograph.“It ' s definitely yours. " he said.
"Come and get it ! "1.. The author's most precious possession was
.A. A wedding photo in a silver frame taken in North AfricaB. A pretty family portrait in a silver frame taken in 1939C. A special photo of his great grandparents in a silver frameD. A common photograph of his grandparents taken by Mabel2.. Which of the statement about the author is not wrong?A. He left the photo on a train and never got it back.B. He put the photo in a small bag and left it on a train.C. He left the photo on the Eurostar and ran back to get it.D. He left the photo at his old Edwardian house in Edinburgh3.. The man advertising the frame proved it was the author's
.A. by calling the seller up immediatelyB. according to the price of the silver frameC. by the author's explanation about the photoD. by the date written on the back of the photo4.. It can be inferred that the author felt______when he found the silver photo on eBay.A. nervous
B. excited
C. disappointed
D. worried 
来源:2014河南开封市高三下学期冲刺模拟英语试卷(解析版)
题型:短文改错
At present we are living in a good age. Therefore, there are still asmall number of people who don't act responsibly. His bad behaviors areout of place in our civilizing society. For an example, some people oftenrisk their lives to disobey traffic rules. Littering is still a seriously problem.Some people are often seen spit in public places. Bad still, it is common tofind silly things written by some tourists in scenic spots.To my opinion, everyone should learn to become a responsible citizen.We must aware that everything we did in public places will affect others andwe should break our bad habits. As long as we obey the rule in every field andare filled with care and love, our world will become better. 
来源:2014高考英语疯狂冲刺倒计时:单项填空完形填空阅读理解书面表达(解析版)
题型:单项填空
A thousand words will not leave so deep an ________ as one deed.A.effort
C.opinion
D.impression 
来源:2014高考英语疯狂冲刺倒计时:单项填空(动词时态、语态)+阅读理解(解析版)
One might expect that the ever?growing demands of the tourist trade would bring nothing but good for the countries that receive the holiday?makers. Indeed, a rosy picture is painted for the long?term future of the holiday industry. Every month sees the building of a new hotel somewhere. And every month another rock?bound Pacific island is advertised as the ‘last paradise(天堂) on earth’.However, the scale and speed of this growth seem set to destroy the very things tourists want to enjoy. In those countries where there was a rush to make quick money out of sea?side holidays, over?crowded beaches and the concrete jungles of endless hotels have begun to lose their appeal.Those countries with little experience of tourism can suffer most. In recent years, Nepal set out to attract foreign visitors to fund developments in health and education. Its forests, full of wildlife and rare flowers, were offered to tourists as one more untouched paradise. In fact, the nature all too soon felt the effects of thousands of holiday?makers traveling through the forest land. Ancient tracks became major routes for the walkers, with the consequent exploitation of precious trees and plants.Not only can the environment of a country suffer from the sudden growth of tourism. The people as well rapidly feel its effects. Farmland makes way for hotels, the old way of life goes. The one?time farmer is now the servant of some multi?n he is no longer his own master. Once it was his bac now it is his smile that is exploited. No doubt he wonders whether he wasn't happier in his village working his own land.Thankfully, the tourist industry is waking up to the responsibilities it has towards those countries that receive its customers. The protection of wildlife and the creation of national parks go hand in hand with tourist development and in fact obtain financial support from tourist companies. At the same time, tourists are being encouraged to respect not only the countryside they visit but also its people.The way tourism is handled in the next ten years will decide its fate and that of the countries we all want to visit. Their needs and problems are more important than those of the tourist companies. Increased understanding in planning world?wide tourism can preserve the market for these companies. If not, in a few years' time the very things that attract tourists now may well have been destroyed.1.What does the author indicate in the last sentence of Paragraph 1?A.The Pacific island is a paradise.B.The Pacific island is worth visiting.C.The advertisement is not convincing.D.The advertisement is not impressive.2.The example of Nepal is used to suggest ________.A.its natural resources are untouchedB.its forests are exploited for farmlandC.it develops well in health and educationD.it suffers from the heavy flow of tourists3.What can we learn about the farmers from Paragraph 4?A.They are happy to work their own lands.B.They have to please the tourists for a living.C.They have to struggle for their independence.D.They are proud of working in multi?national organizations.4.Which of the following determines the future of tourism?A.The number of tourists.B.The improvement of services.C.The promotion of new products.D.The management of tourism.5.The author's attitude towards the development of the tourist industry is ________.A.optimistic
B.doubtfulC.objective D.negative 
来源:2014年高中外研版必修4语篇训练卷(七)Module 3英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
It was the district sports meet. My foot still hadn’t healed(痊愈)from a(n)  injury. I had  whether or not I should attend the meet. But there I was,   for the 3, 000-meter run. “Ready. . . set. . . ”The gun popped and we were off. The other girls rushed  me. I felt  as I fell farther and farther behind. “Hooray! ”shouted the crowd. It was the loudest  I had ever heard at a meet. The first-place runner was two laps(圈)ahead of me when she crossed the finish line. “Maybe I should  , ”I thought as I moved on.   , I decided to keep going. During the last two laps, I ran  and decided not to  in track next year. It wouldn’t be  it, even if my foot did heal. When I finished, I heard a cheer—  than the one I’d heard earlier. I turned around and  enough, the boys were preparing for their race. “They must be cheering for the boys. ”I was leaving  several girls came up to me. “Wow, you’ve got courage! ”one of them told me. “Courage? I just  a race! ”I thought. “I would have given up on the first lap, ”said another girl. “We were cheering for you. Did you hear us? ”Suddenly I regained  . I decided to  track next year. I realized strength and courage aren’t always  in medals and victories, but in the  we overcome(战胜). The strongest people are not always the people who win,   the people who don’t give up when they lose. 1.A. slighter  B. worse  C. earlier  D. heavier2. A. expectedB. supposedC. imaginedD. doubted3. A. lateB. eagerC. readyD. thirsty4.A. from behindB. ahead ofC. next toD. close to5.A. ashamedB. astonishedC. excitedD. frightened6.A. cheerB. shoutC. cryD. noise7.A. slow downB. drop outC. go onD. speed up8. A. ThereforeB. OtherwiseC. BesidesD. However9. A. with delightB. with fearC. in painD. in advance10. A. playB. arriveC. raceD. attend11. A. worthB. goodC. valuableD. close12. A. weakerB. longerC. lowerD. louder13. A. wellB. sureC. surprisinglyD. strangely14. A. whileB. whenC. asD. since15.A. finishedB. wonC. passedD. lost16.A. cheerB. hopeC. interestD. experience17. A. hold onB. turn toC. begin withD. stick with18.A. measuredB. praisedC. testedD. increased19. A. sadnessB. strugglesC. diseasesD. tiredness20.A. orB. norC. andD. but 
来源:2014年高中外研版必修4语篇训练卷(十五)Module 6英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
  It was July 1976. An unmanned spaceship, Viking One, had arrived at Mars. On July 20th, the spaceship  . Part of it continued toward a landing on the planet. It fell  through the late afternoon Mars’ sky. Forty kilometers above the planet, the thin  began to slow its fall. Six kilometers above the planet a big parachute(降落伞)opened. The landing craft fell more slowly. Then, three rocket engines  . And the landing craft set down  on the surface.   in the Viking One Lander immediately sent a message to the earth. It said, “I am here. I am down safely. I am beginning my work. ”The message  at the speed of light. It took twenty minutes to reach the earth, more than three hundred and twenty million kilometers  . Scientists and engineers at the control center  . Moments later, television receiver in the control center began to  the first picture from Viking One. People at the center could see the feet of the landing craft sitting firmly on the 11 soil of Mars. Those pictures were our first  look at the planet. They showed a red surface, full of rocks, with no sign of  . It was our first look at a planet that is full of surprises, mysteries and promise. Viking One was launched toward Mars in August, 1975. The spaceship had two  : an orbiter(轨道飞行器)and a lander(着陆器). The orbiter would circle  Mars. It would take pictures of Mars’ surface. It would  the atmosphere. The  would go down to the surface. It would carry  to dig up and study soil and  . It also would report about any evidence of life on the planet. The lander would send this  to the orbiter and then back to the earth. 1.A. separated      
B. appearedC. workedD. started2. A. correctly  B. slowly  C. quickly  D. directly3. A. airB. universeC. spaceD. atmosphere4.A. firedB. fellC. openedD. floated5. A. heavilyB. softlyC. suddenlyD. immediately6. A. A computerB. A rocketC. A pilotD. An astronaut7.A. spreadB. traveledC. shotD. moved8. A. farB. longC. distantD. away9.A. shoutedB. watchedC. cheeredD. welcomed10. A. makeB. takeC. showD. search11. A. redB. brownC. grayD. black12.A. carefulB. closeC. realD. clear13. A. menB. lifeC. treesD. air14.A. partsB. rocketsC. enginesD. centers15. A. throughB. towardsC. overD. around16. A. enterB. examineC. collectD. discover17. A. orbiterB. landerC. spaceshipD. rocket18. A. engineersB. astronautsC. parachutesD. instruments19. A. surfaceB. treesC. rocksD. pictures20.A. spaceshipB. rocketC. landerD. information 
来源:2014高考英语疯狂冲刺倒计时:单项填空完形填空阅读理解书面表达(解析版)
The pregnant woman always sits in the non?smoking area of restaurants to reduce her exposure ________ smoke.A.to
D.from 
来源:2014高考英语疯狂冲刺倒计时:单项填空(代词、介词)+阅读理解(解析版)
Before selecting the curtain for your newly decorated house, it's important to know what colors look great ________ the wallpaper.A.on
D.against 212007年广东省(课改区)中考满分作文(共2篇)最好的奖赏_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
212007年广东省(课改区)中考满分作文(共2篇)最好的奖赏
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩174页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
学年高中语文新人教版选修《文章写作与修改》课件 第3章 第2节 理性思维的深化.ppt
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口1.I passed all the other course that I took at my university, but I could never 改成:courses2.pass botany. This was why all botany students had to spend several hours改成:because3.a week in a lab look through a microscope at plant cells, and I could never改成:looking4.see through a microscope. This was used to make my professor angry. 改成:“I (去掉was)5.can’t see everything, ” I said. 改成: Anything6.Then he began patient enough to explain改成:patiently7.how to see through it, but I still couldn’t make it. At last we tried it with every adjustment of the microscope known to men. 改成: man8. With my pleasure, I saw something and drew it quickly on the paper. “What’s that?” 改成:To9.professor asked. “That’s what I saw.” I answered. “No, you don’t!” he改成:didn't10.shouted, and he bent over and
looking into the microscope. “That’s your eyes! You’ve fixed the lens so that it reflects! You’ve drawn your eyes!” 改成:looked【解析】1. other“整体中除了…剩下的”是一个复数集合,后面接复数。所以填curses。考点:考察指示代词的单复数含义。2. reason why”与 “this is because”是两个固定搭配,”the reason why”why是一个形容词副词,引导一个定语从句,“this is because”是一个表语从句,this是主语,is是系动词,is后面的就是表语。两个都表示某某的原因。考点:考察固定搭配。3. sometimes in doing sth“花一些时间做某事”。所以look应该用现在分词形式looking。考点:考察spen sometimes in doing sth d的用法。4. used to do sth“习惯于做某事。并且是指过去习惯于做某事”Used to“惯于、经常”这里是说因为作者不能从显微镜里面看到植物的细胞,于是老师会经常生气。这里做经常讲,所以要去掉was。考点:考察be used to do
与Used to的区别。5. 陈述句中。”everything“所有事物,用于肯定句的陈述句中”此处是说,作者通过显微镜看不到任何事物。是一个否定陈述句,所以用anything。考点:考察不定代词的用法。6.考点:考察副词的用法。7.考点:考察单复数的含义辨析。8. pleasure“愉快的,乐意的”,to ones pleasure“令…开心的”这两个搭配是固定的,没有with ones pleasure之说。令我感到开心的是,我看到了一些东西并迅速的把他画出来了。考察短语实意辨析。9. what I saw.可以确定时态为过去式。所以教授回答作者的时候应该也是过去式。所以用didn't。考点:考察时态辨析10.考点:考查考察and连接的两个复合句和谓语时态。
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:学年湖北通城第二高级中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
An earthquake is one of the most common natural disasters. It may cause great damage. So it is wise to learn some simple safety tips to protect yourself or your family members.Fragile items, like those made of glass should usually be placed on a lower surface, near the ground instead of placing them on cupboards higher up. Never place them near your bed, sofas and other furniture where you would be sitting or lying down. When there is a strong movement, these pieces will fall on the floor directly and not on you.There is a strong chance of short circuits (短路) and fire breakouts during an earthquake. Make sure you turn off electrical connections and gas immediately when an earthquake happens.During an earthquake, lie beneath an object that is not easily damaged. Do not go near objects that could directly fall on you. Never use the elevator to go down. Stay inside until the shaking stops and it is safe to go outside. Research has shown that most injuries happen when people inside buildings try to go out. Use the staircases at all times.If you are outdoors, do not take shelter under a tree, streetlights, electric poles or tall buildings. If you are driving, stop your car and stay in a safe place. Do not park your car under a tree or any tall object.If trapped in debris (瓦砾堆), cover your mouth with a handkerchief or clothing. Tap on a pipe or wall so rescuers can find you. Use a whistle (哨子) if one is available. Never shout for help. Shouting can cause you to breathe in dangerous amounts of dust. Do not light a match because you may burn yourself. Do not move about or kick up dust.1.The purpose of the passage is to tell readers _____.A. the damage caused by earthquakesB. the rescue work after earthquakesC. what to do about earthquakesD. how to prevent earthquakes2. The underlined word “Fragile” in Paragraph 2 probably means _____.A. easily broken
B. easily foundC. expensive
D. heavy3. To reduce the injury from the earthquake, items made of glass should be put _____.A. on cupboardsB. in the bedroomC. on a lower surfaceD. where children can’t reach them4. During the earthquake, people are advised to _____.A. go out the building at onceB. turn off power and gas immediatelyC. take shelter under a treeD. drive to a safe place
来源:学年湖南益阳箴言中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
--What’s the problem with the car? Have you checked the engine?--Yes, I there _________ be anything wrong with the engine.A. won’t
B. needn’tC. mustn’t
D. shouldn’t
来源:学年湖南益阳箴言中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
After graduating from college, I worked in Denver. On 22nd December, I was driving to my parents’ home in Missouri for Christmas. I stopped at a gas station(加油站) about 50 miles from Oklahoma City, where I was planning to stop and visit a friend. While I was standing in line at the cash register(收款台), I said hello to an older couple who were also paying for gas.I took off, but had gone only a few miles when black smoke poured from the back of my car. I stopped and wondered what I should do. A car pulled up behind me. It was the couple I had spoken to at the gas station. They said they would take me to my friend’s. We chatted on the way into the city, and when I got out of the car, the husband gave me his business card.I wrote him and his wife a thank-you note for helping me. Soon afterward, I received a Christmas present from them. Their note that came with it said that helping me had made their holidays meaningful.Years later, I drove to a meeting in a nearby town in the morning. In late afternoon I returned to my car and found that I’d left the lights on all day, and the battery(电池) was dead. Then I noticed that the Friendly Ford dealership-a shop selling cars-was right next door. I walked over and found two salesmen in the showroom.“Just how friendly is Friendly Ford?” I asked and explained my trouble. They quickly drove a pickup truck to my car and started it. They would accept no payment, so when I got home, I wrote them a note to say thanks. I received a letter back from one of the salesmen. No one had ever taken the time to write him and say thank you, and it meant a lot, he said.“Thank you”--two powerful words. They’re easy to say and mean so much.1.The author planned to stop at Oklahoma City _______.A. to visit a friend B. to see his parentsC. to pay or the cash registerD. to have more gas for his car2.The words “took off ” underlined in Paragraph 2 mean “________”.A. turned off
B. moved offC. put up
D. set up3.What happened when the author found smoke coming out of his car?A. He had it pulled back to the gas station.B. The couple sent him a business card.C. The couple offered to help him.D. He called his friend for help.4.The battery of the author’s car was dead because _______.A. something went wrong with the lightsB. the meeting lasted a whole dayC. he forgot to turn off the lightsD. he drove too long a distance5.By telling his own experiences, the author tries to show _______.A. how to write a thank-you letterB. how to deal with car problemsC. the kind-heartedness of older peopleD. the importance of expressing thanks
来源:学年辽宁沈阳铁路实验中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
H.T.B. ARTS CENTREFILM Tickets ?2.50 / ? 1.50. Performances at 8 pm unless started otherwise.WILD AT HEART 127mins.Web 6-Fri8 FebruaryDirector: David LynchStarring: Nicholas Cage, Laura Dern, Willem DafoeA first-class film. CAGE and his girlfriend DERN are on teh run through the dangerous Deep South. They are hiding from gunmen who have been hired to kill CAGE by DERN's mother. Victims, yes—but they also have fun. It's wild at heart, strange on top. Funny, frightening and brilliant.DICK TRACY 113minsMon 11-Sat16 February 6pmTickets on sale 5-6 pmDirector: Warren BeattyStarring: Warren Beatty , MadonnaThe famous detective tries to stop Big Boy and the Blank from taking over the city. A colourful and exciting film. Some parts are frightening, so think twice about taking children.BATMAN 126 minsMon11-Sat16 February 8.30pmTickets on sale 7.30-8.30pmPIZZA PLUS offer 6-7pmDirector: Tim BurtonStarring: Michael Keaton, Jack NicholsonA few essential questions must be asked...Is Batman a mad hero? Why does Bruce Wayne spend millions dressing up as a bat? Has Nicholson's Joker stolen the whole movie? Great action and excellent acting, especially by Nicholson.TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 93minsMon 18- Fri22 February 6pmTickets on sale 5-6 pmDirector: Steve BarronIf you've eaten Teenage Mutant Hero Turtle pizzas(marshmallow and chocolate on banana) and then cleaned your teeth with a Teenage Mutant Hero Turtle toothbrush we need say no more... If not, then get in on the craze(热衷) and see for yourself. Then man-sized turtles fight their enemy, Shredder in an action-packed story.1.Which film has the shortest running time?A. Batman
B. Dick TracyC. Wild at Heart
D. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles2.According to the text, we can learn that _____.A. tickets on sale for the four films can be bought at 6 pmB. Dick Tracy and Batman can be seen on the same dayC. One can buy tickets in advance for all the filmsD. Both Batman and Wild at Heart are frightening3.Which of the following is TRUE of Batman?A. Cage acted the leading role in it.B. One can enjoy pizza at 6:30 pm.C. The pizzas offered contain fruits.D. Most of its scenes are peaceful.4.Where can we most probably read this text?A. In a research paper. B. In a short story.C. In an ad page.
D. In a student's book.
来源:学年辽宁沈阳铁路实验中学高一上第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
At noon, Shi Huizi received a text message: “This is Yuantong Express. Please come to the school gate and pick up your parcel.” The 22-year-old girl at Beijing International Studies University rushed to the school gate, where hundreds of parcels lay waiting to be collected by their owners.This scene is not uncommon on China’s campuses, as shopping online has become an important part of their lifestyle for many university students. But convenient as it is, online shopping among students is marked by impulse(冲动) buying and other risks. Students should be cautious to avoid them.According to Taobao, during last year’s graduation season, 250,000 graduate students from 116 “211” project universities nationwide spent 846 million yuan on Taobao. Beijing Haidian Consumers’ Association conducted a survey on the online purchasing behavior of students, which showed that nearly 54 percent of respondents had made irrational purchases.Yang Yi is one of them. The 23-year-old business administration major at Beijing Wuzi University bought a limited edition Gundam model kit online for a small fortune, only to find that its appeal faded rapidly. “I did like it when I bought it, but it doesn’t look so attractive to me anymore now. So I’ve decided to sell it to pay off my debts,” says Yang. Yang’s experience reflects the consumption patterns (消费方式) of many university students. In an attempt to be unique, many of them turn to online shops to buy “exotic(奇异的)” items not easily found in the domestic (国内的) market.According to Lei Li, a psychology professor at Renmin University, the impulsive buying patterns found among students have psychological roots. When shopping online is a campus trend, it’s not only about convenience, but also about group identification(认可). “If everyone is doing something and you’re not, you’re less likely to be accepted by others,” Lei says. The mentality(心态) of not wanting to be left out is fuelling impulse buying.As he Haidian survey indicates, online shopping is not always a satisfying experience. Of 848 respondents(调查对象) from universities based in Beijing, 42 percent said they had received products that didn’t match the online description or photos. Even so, 72.5 percent of student buyers don’t return unsatisfactory goods due to the inconvenience it causes and long procedures.Lei suggests that students who are enthusiastic about online shopping “pay attention to the consequences and develop a wiser way of consuming—namely, buying items within their budget and being aware of the risks of buying online.”1.How does the passage introduce its topic?A. By making comparisons.B. By giving an example.C. By making an analysis (分析).D. By showing the result of a survey.2.According to the passage, which of the following is NOT the reason why shopping online becomes a campus trend?A. Because of the mind of not wanting to be left out in a group.B. Because many students turn to online shops trying to buy rare items in China.C. Because it is convenient to buy online.D. Because the school hasn’t taught them how to consume wisely.3.What does the underlined word “irrational” in Para. 3 mean?A. Unreasonable.
B. Expensive.C. Worthless.
D. Priceless.4.What’s the best title of the passage?A. The Risks of Shopping Online B. The Trend of Shopping OnlineC. Students Shop on Impulse D. Buying More Wisely
来源:学年山东乐陵第一中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
How many pages ______ you ______ so far? Can you return the book to me tomorrow?A. looked for
B. coveredC. cover
来源:学年山东乐陵第一中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
Having Breakfast Or NotWill it matter if you don’t take your breakfast? A short time ago, a test (试验) was given in the United States. People of different ages, from 12 to 83, were asked to have a test. During the test, these people were given all kinds of breakfast, and sometimes they got no breakfast at all. Scientists (科学家) wanted to see how well their bodies worked when they had eaten different kinds of breakfast.The results show that if a person eats a right breakfast, he or she will work better than if he or she has no breakfast. If a student has fruit, eggs, bread and milk before going to school, he or she will learn more quickly and listen more carefully in class. The result is opposite to what some people think. Having no breakfast will not help you lose weight (减轻体重). This is because people become so hungry at noon that they eat too much for lunch. They will gain weight (增加体重) instead of losing it. You will lose more weight if you reduce your other meals.1.During the test, the people were given ________.A. no breakfast at allB. very rich breakfastC. different foods or sometimes noneD. little food for breakfast2.The results show that ________.A. breakfast has little to do with a person’s workB. breakfast has great effect (影响) on work and studiesC. a person will work better if he only has fruit and milkD. girl students should have less for breakfast3.According to (根据) the passage, some people think that if you don’t have breakfast, you will _______.A. be healthier
B. work betterC. lose weight
D. fail the test4.The word “reduce” in the last sentence means _________ .A. 减少
D. 享用5.Which of the following is NOT true?A. It is bad for your health to have no breakfast.B. Too little for breakfast and too much for lunch may make you fatter.C. If you don’t eat much for lunch and supper, you may lose weight.D. The more breakfast you have, the more quickly you’ll learn in class.
来源:学年浙江台州书生中学高一上第三次月考英语试卷(解析版)
They _________ have arrived at lunchtime but their flight was delayed.A. will
B. canC. must}

我要回帖

更多关于 某单位共有职工72人 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信